OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Perhaps changing your load order would help. My OSA.esm file is the last .esm file in my load order. Or you  can try the suggestion made by a person just a few posts above. :)

I guess it's because you didn't update OSA to 1.09 too.

I updated to 1.09, and now no UI comes up when I hit enter like it used to earlier. Help? 

Thanks for replying :3

I did that too, along with updating Osex. 

I cant move OSA.esm down.

Down button are gray.

osaa.jpg

Hello! I'm new here, this is my first post.

I'm trying to make skyrim as immersive as possible, and for that I'd like to use a first person mod, I tried immersive first person view and enhanced camera (wich I prefer a LOT over IFPV) but both mods are buggy when I activate 0SEX.. ¿wich profile I have to use in IFPV? (I tried 1.9 version, with MCM)

Someone could say wich is the best profile/mod (maybe joy of perspective?) for first person with 0SEX?

Can't quite get this to work, every time I try and start a scene unless my character is involved ntohing happens, and when my character is invovled the female NPC just clips inside him and no matter what I do they don't change positions just stand their inside each other...in a very un-fun way...also when i switch roles to the female npc and try and undress them it still registers the comands in relation to my character....help please?

I can't get the animations working. I have everything needed, FNIS, OSA, NetImmerse Override, SkyUi, but characters just stack together and clip through each other. I have ran FNIS several times, have even tried reinstalling the mod, but to no avail. 

I don't see PapyrusUtil, Jcontainers, XPMSE in that list. NiO is included anyway. Not sure if all of these are strictly for OSex but I have them all activated and it works fine save some connector issues. MfG console gives you tooltips but OSex runs without it.

I have all those things and I still won't work. I thought maybe I had a mod that clashed with OSex but it doesn't seem to be the case after trying it with other sex mods uninstalled.

I can't get the animations working. I have everything needed, FNIS, OSA, NetImmerse Override, SkyUi, but characters just stack together and clip through each other. I have ran FNIS several times, have even tried reinstalling the mod, but to no avail. 

I don't see PapyrusUtil, Jcontainers, XPMSE in that list. NiO is included anyway. Not sure if all of these are strictly for OSex but I have them all activated and it works fine save some connector issues. MfG console gives you tooltips but OSex runs without it.

I have all those things and I still won't work. I thought maybe I had a mod that clashed with OSex but it doesn't seem to be the case after trying it with other sex mods uninstalled.

Need more information still, how many mods, how many scripts?What's the load order? Are you using NMM or MO?

So far all I can tell you with that information is that you have other mods besides sex mods. Have you tried a new game with just the essentials to see if only your saves are concerned?

I use NMM, and I'll post a picture of my load order because that's easier than writing out a list of every mod. I've tried a new save game with nothing else installed but I still have the same problem. 

post-1582158-0-88447700-1482716577_thumb.png

I just had a few questions, and I know they've probably been alluded to or asked before, but what's the current status of the development and why does the nexus have a newer version, and why are there no pdfs for it like there are for the older.

Is there some tradeoff for using the older 0sex rather than the newer 1.08j from the nexus? Also as for the plugins which are released thusfar because I have seen the animations but I have been unable to utilize them in gameplay, just the baseline 0sex vanilla, tender animations. 

Any light on these topics would be appreciated, thanks.

Perhaps changing your load order would help. My OSA.esm file is the last .esm file in my load order. Or you  can try the suggestion made by a person just a few posts above. :)

I guess it's because you didn't update OSA to 1.09 too.

I updated to 1.09, and now no UI comes up when I hit enter like it used to earlier. Help? 

Thanks for replying :3

I did that too, along with updating Osex. 

I cant move OSA.esm down.

Down button are gray.

osaa.jpg

it's an esm not an esp, so you can see osa.esm is the last esm in your load order.

Hi, I just upgrade new PC today and re-install window (Everything new except hard disk).

After re-install skyrim, for some reason OSEX don't work for me.

I press enter and nothing happen, re-install mod and nothing happen.

Can someone help me?

edit: Now it CTD when load.

Hi, well for the first part you probably need to reconfigure the keys for OSA, you have to press shift+f8 or f10 (i don't remember which one) and then go to the OSA menu and put the keys you want in the config option, but just to inform you, reconfiguring the keys in the OSA menu may or may not cause a ctd depending on which version you're using but it's nothing to worry about, it can or cannot happen, just be sure to save before doing that.

And for the ctd at load it may be because of the Foot ik error, you can try 2 things:

1- Load an empty cell (start menu, bring out console commands, type "coc qasmoke") and then load the save you want.

2- Download this mod www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557

Hope it helps

How can I to undress the NPC? i saw this guide http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/ClothingScenes/

But I tried with Alt + E, Alt + U, num pad 1 + right arrow and left arrow and don't do anything. In the major menú, I only have the choice to undress myself, (automatically, no strip animation) but not the NPC

Anybody?

i'm having the same problem now i got the animations to work but undressing the NPC is impossible i tried alt + U

+1 and + 0 neither key combination worked i also tried changing roles but it wouldn't register that i had done so and i could only undress and redress my character

As far as undressing goes, here's what happens in my game:

I put a npc under the crosshairs to select them for sex

use the keyboard shortcut I already had defined to start a sex scene ( in my game "Y")

the scene usually begin with the characters in an embrace, so I have to back out of that to "let go of embrace" or whatever it is to just stand in front of each other

that is when you will see the option to remove gear. I think its an armor icon, which will let you remove armor, and weapons and if you change actor control, it will allow your partner to do the same for you if not already unclothed.

How can I to undress the NPC? i saw this guide http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/ClothingScenes/

But I tried with Alt + E, Alt + U, num pad 1 + right arrow and left arrow and don't do anything. In the major menú, I only have the choice to undress myself, (automatically, no strip animation) but not the NPC

Anybody?

i'm having the same problem now i got the animations to work but undressing the NPC is impossible i tried alt + U

+1 and + 0 neither key combination worked i also tried changing roles but it wouldn't register that i had done so and i could only undress and redress my character

When you get to the master menu to undress, press Numpad9 to switch between characters.

Anybody?

When you get to the master menu to undress, press Numpad9 to switch between characters.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Thank you :D