OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

guys, i have a new problem here.

on sex scene (all sex scene)

theres no facial expresion and sound during sex both for dom and sub

this problem happen when turn off (by accident) temporary > osexmotif

so i turn it on again and still no sound and facial exprsn

i assume this only happen for the game file that i turn off the motif, but no.. i try load the other save before the accident happen an still the result are same..

i try to clean the save, reinstal osa and osex (papyrus util too) and reinstal fnis update. still no change.

also i try usin mfg.. still the frikin same.. no sound no expresion in all position

im using Mod Organizer bdw

this is frustatin...

Guys I don't want to be this guy, but do you have any idea where I can get the released plugins? And from which scene they start?

They were supposed to be on page 289 but they are not  :huh:

THANK GOD.  i thought i was the only one who couldnt find them.

i have a set of bad girls and boys.  i loaded the bad girls plugin and it shows in the plugin info od 0sex.  but i cant figure out how to use that plugin.  i have ladies all over skyrim waiting for some girl on girl action but i can do to them is fingering and going down on them.  so some advice would really be appreciated i am sure i missed the instructions somewhere.  hopefully not on page 289 :D

i really need your help i tried to install OSA module and in a way it was successful.But some how it only works with my new save and not with my principle character every time i try to start again with new beginning it works fine but no matter what i do. I just can't get it to load with my current level 50+ progressed character  ,Please help me out. I'm desperate........................

Guys I don't want to be this guy, but do you have any idea where I can get the released plugins? And from which scene they start?

They were supposed to be on page 289 but they are not :huh:

THANK GOD. i thought i was the only one who couldnt find them.

i have a set of bad girls and boys. i loaded the bad girls plugin and it shows in the plugin info od 0sex. but i cant figure out how to use that plugin. i have ladies all over skyrim waiting for some girl on girl action but i can do to them is fingering and going down on them. so some advice would really be appreciated i am sure i missed the instructions somewhere. hopefully not on page 289 :D

Do you have version 1.09 or 1.08 of Osa (dunno if it matters. Would have thought not)

I have the same problem as you. Those two plugins you mention are registrated, but they are listed as not installed. I'm using 1.08.

Hope to figure this out.

-------------------------------------------------

SCALING & POSITIONING BUG FIX

-------------------------------------------------

For all who have problems with wrong penis scaling/positioning during OSEX animations.

After 3 days of investigation I finally figured out what causes the wrong penis alignment during OSEX animations.

The Private Needs and Private Needs Discreet mod(PND) causes massive papyrus script problems.

The mod and its script affects the Schlongs of Skyrim(SOS) script with highest priority in global alignments.

How to fix:

-Uninstall Private Needs, Private Needs Discreet and everything script related with it and make sure that there is nothing left even if you use NMM or MO.

-Uninstall Schlongs of Skyrim(SOS).

-Uninstall Papyrus and everything related with it(PapyrusUtil, etc...) and make also sure there is nothing left.

-Make sure you have installed the newest SKSE and SexLab Framework.

-Install the newest Papyrus version.

-Reinstall Schlongs of Skyrim(SOS).

-Don't install PN and/or PND, otherwise your script will be a mess again!

To make sure that the bugfix worked, just go ingame and use the "removeallitems" console command on the male actor during an OSEX scene.

If the schlong is getting relocated in the correct position then it worked.

If not, make sure you followed all the steps mentioned above. Otherwise post your plugin list here and I might figure out what mod causes also script problems.

Also alignments during SL animations might be fixed, but there is no guarantee!

Yo I don't get a menu during some anims. Unless I'm in missionairy folded, I won't be able to access the navigation menu for navigating the scenes

Yo I don't get a menu during some anims. Unless I'm in missionairy folded, I won't be able to access the navigation menu for navigating the scenes

guys, i have a new problem here.

on sex scene (all sex scene)

theres no facial expresion and sound during sex both for dom and sub

this problem happen when turn off (by accident) temporary > osexmotif

so i turn it on again and still no sound and facial exprsn

i assume this only happen for the game file that i turn off the motif, but no.. i try load the other save before the accident happen an still the result are same..

i try to clean the save, reinstal osa and osex (papyrus util too) and reinstal fnis update. still no change.

also i try usin mfg.. still the frikin same.. no sound no expresion in all position

im using Mod Organizer bdw

this is frustatin...

fix : osex sfxmotifs does not generate when you have SCOPED BOWS (MARKSMAN EDITION)

no matter how you set the load order or using loot. it will not make osa generate the sfxmotifs

wierd thing is that theres no conflict found between osa osex or scoped bows and other mod..

first i asume that i have too much mod, around 170 esp but it is still not reach the maximum of 200 for mod organizer.

so i try to disable even uninstal several mod and reduce it to 150 but still the motifs not generated..

then i try to disable one by one mod to see the change if the motif generated or not and root of all fkin problem is scoped bows..

rly fkin wierd i didnt expect this..

now im install all the mod that have i uninstall or disable before and it works! the motifs work fine!

Has any more modules released?

I don't mean to be lazy, but there is 100s of pages to go through.

Just wondering if new animations have dropped or not, or if there's word of a upcoming release.

Thanks in advance.

The mod author (CEO) seems to be AWOL for a few months, so nothing new for quite a while now.

Has any more modules released?

I don't mean to be lazy, but there is 100s of pages to go through.

Just wondering if new animations have dropped or not, or if there's word of a upcoming release.

Thanks in advance.

The mod author (CEO) seems to be AWOL for a few months, so nothing new for quite a while now.

Are you sure ?? Looks like CEO is back. [Jan 30 2017 12:46 PM] 

I've installed the bad girls of skyrim plugin, but I can't seem to figure out how to access it.  And I did remember to run FNIS after installing.

CEO says "Bad Girls of Skyrim is reached from the missionary shortcut from standing reverses, has a few connectors"

Well, I don't want to sound retarded, but what does that mean?  What's a standing reverse?

I've been trying to search for a while but couldn't find anything on different voices and sounds for OSex so i have to ask. Are there different voice packs and if so where can I find them and how to install. The default voice is good but that's the only thing i wanted to change on the mod really. :/

Anyone who has familiarized themselves with the inner workings of 0sex: Care to spoil the means by which an external mod can monitor its goings on?  As an obvious example, SexLab produces a number of (Papyrus) events at all possible key moments which include pertinent actor information.  I'm too lazy to spend longer than 10 minutes hunting for the info.

Anyone who has familiarized themselves with the inner workings of 0sex: Care to spoil the means by which an external mod can monitor its goings on?  As an obvious example, SexLab produces a number of (Papyrus) events at all possible key moments which include pertinent actor information.  I'm too lazy to spend longer than 10 minutes hunting for the info.

afaik there are no such hooks or events available yet, besides launching it.

afaik there are no such hooks or events available yet, besides launching it.

And here I thought I was just blind.  I was tinkering with the thought of revisiting some of my own work to add support, but I can think of no remotely convenient means for detecting when an actor is engaged with 0sex, so that hampers things.  (Inconvenient means do exist, despite whatever exclusivity was or was not intended here).