OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I have a simple question

How do I undress the npc during osex? In the options there is the simple easy menu with the tshirt icon that just says dress/undress that instantly does it but can only see this for the player

How do I undress the npc. I saw one page that said about pressing num pad 1 but this did nothing. It's for Amorous adventures if this helps. Thx

Multiple questions.

1: Is there a list of the animations this mod has, mainly the positions.

2. are there any MMF animations and if so how many

3. any anal animations.

4. how do i find the most recent one.

1. Not that I know but generally It has types of miss, cow, reverse cow, spoon, blow, doggy, standing, mmf, licking, foresex, kissing...

2. Yes there is in 1.9 BETA, only 3 animations for now

3. No

4. Page 289

Multiple questions.

1: Is there a list of the animations this mod has, mainly the positions.

2. are there any MMF animations and if so how many

3. any anal animations.

4. how do i find the most recent one.

1. Not that I know but generally It has types of miss, cow, reverse cow, spoon, blow, doggy, standing, mmf, licking, foresex, kissing...

2. Yes there is in 1.9 BETA, only 3 animations for now

3. No

4. Page 289

thank you. Also aw, no anal.

I have a simple question

How do I undress the npc during osex? In the options there is the simple easy menu with the tshirt icon that just says dress/undress that instantly does it but can only see this for the player

How do I undress the npc. I saw one page that said about pressing num pad 1 but this did nothing. It's for Amorous adventures if this helps. Thx

Enter - go to equipment panel (tshirt), then Pg Up to change target actor - undress

Do we at least know if CEO is okay? Two months without a peep is kinda concerning...

Haha I know right I thought the same thing, apparently he last updated the 0sex page on the nexus on the 7th of jan, but I still feel like he/she's being held hostage or something. Still waiting on wizard sex and all that lot for what feels like a year now D: wherever ceo is I hope hes okay

I found a "way" to have cumshots in 0sex. Download sexlab cumshot. Then in mcm menu set a key to cumshot. It's really simple. 

If you want to have a real orgasm with cum textures you can also but it's a bit tricky. 

1- activate 0sex with 0 key

2- in console write "enableplayercontrols"

3- then activate npc and start sexlab with dialogue

4- now you have 0sex and sexlab active togheter but 0sex animation has priority

5- now actors can have orgasms with sexlab system in 0sex

It's not a perfect method. It breaks immersion. But it's the best way we have for now. 

These are some screenshots i made with this method

post-670363-0-67666600-1485094284_thumb.png

post-670363-0-87358700-1485094875_thumb.png

post-670363-0-71158300-1485094884_thumb.png