OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi Ceo

Great work on the mod...

Small issue here... everything is working fine except some animations are not working... Like i can get to either doggy style poses... but get no animations. I can get to two mish poses and they do animate.  I'm running current on all required files...  even made a new profile and activated only the required files and get no change. I'm using loot  and racemenu 3.2. along with skse 1.7.3 , fnis 5.5, skyui. SoS 2.05. Xpmse 2.82.

Guest toymachine

@Excorsion

Each scene will assemble the position of the dom and sub, but not project any animation if the speed is 0. num0 + up arrrow key (dpad up) increase the speed. The first speed is the initial of the animation. The same applies when using the numpad 0 + down arrow key (dpad down) to reduce speed until the animation stops.

Great mod! I only did some very, very quick testing to check it out(It kind of looked to good to be true with the gifs and all, so I was very pleasantly surprised!) It really feels and reminds me of the old Lovers and Legend for Morrowind(minus the simplistic gameplay aspects of it), obviously with far better animations and what not.

This will undoubtedly replace sexlab for me once it's more stable and have more third party mods(once it have support for beeingFemale and either support for spouses-enhanced or an alterantive to it I'm sold).

The issue is really strange, there should be nothing happening to it's scales if it's disabled. I'll check the script to see if there is potential problems. What is happening to it is the S0SFastErect animation is being called but I don't think that will have an effect like you described. Regardless the next version will have this be disabled as well. I'll look around and see.

There is this problem which might help. The PapyrusUtil packed with SoS isn't the same version that is downloaded from PapyrusUtil currently. I have not been able to decide which version is more current or the best way to deal with the conflict. If you let SoS install it's Papyrus Util stuff instead of 0Sex, specifically the DLL for it I believe it might fix your problem.

I'll copy the english version of the mcm translation to all languages as a placeholder for now, thanks!

- Coyping the english version as a placeholder sounds like an excellent idea. I wonder why skyrim / MCM doesn't fall back to english as a default in the first place...

- I never installed a PapyrusUtil myself (I think). If I have it, then it's most certainly part of another mod I have installed. According to my mod organizer (where 0Sex is at the veeeeery end of the overwrite list, so it should overwrite anything conflicting), there is no conflict on PapyrusUtil. There are some conflicts with SexLab Framework (mfg console stuff, ActorUtil, StorageUtil...), but they don't seem to be harmful as SexLab and 0Sex coexist peacefully in my game.

Thanks for your efforts :)

EDIT: I checked my mods, there is only one "PapyrusUtil" file, which is coming from SexLab Framework, v1.59c - if that helps ^^'

SameUntidyBee.gif

Some of the latest work, getting there. They are long and it's hard to "Close" them out and get all the details plus there's a lot but I'm making progress. Sub: Cape, Dom: Briefs, Dom: Helmet, shown here.

Most likely I'll be able to Alpha at the end of this week if anyone is interested in trying / helping me. The animation will be only about 50% there but the system is in place and functioning. I'll most likely need an additional week for an official 1.06.

This one is going to be more alpha then before as I've rewrote the entire code basically. It's linked to everything now that was in my initial goals, IE SexDentity and SexAI and Undress (Called ESG now) so it's making the full calculations and processes it will need at endgame, however the systems are missing the initial information load to make variety so while the groundwork is there Dentity, AI are not really doing much. Overall it's in a much better state and it's just a few steps away now from having all the features I planned to include. The scene is communicating with itself using event calls now so a developer should have access to almost anything they want in terms of receiving information or instructing 0Sex.

Since everything changed however there's definitely going to be some things I missed and bugs this time.

EDIT: I checked my mods, there is only one "PapyrusUtil" file, which is coming from SexLab Framework, v1.59c - if that helps ^^'

It's the storageUtil.dll in the plugin folder. Currently my mod only uses PapyrusUtil to stop actors from greeting and trying to do their AI package during 0Sex so I don't use really most of the features. The next version will as I'm using JSON util to store and load data in preparation for SexDentity. 

A question to solve this and for DjaySaint as well. Are you both using SOS and if so could you try to give SoS priority on installing it's StorageUtil.dll in the plugin folder to see if that alleviates the problem? Please let me know either way. I've had similar reports where if my mod overwrites SoS's storageUtil.dll strange things can  happen but it might depend on version as I can't recreate it myself.

Also curious, there wouldn't happen to be a cowgirl animation set in the works would there?  That would be a fantastic addition and something I would truly love to see.

I've had a lot of requests for Cowgirl. Most likely after 1.06 I will add it in since it seems so many people want it. I might do a 1.065 and not start anything major to just get cow girl in asap. I need to make the laying down base positions so it would need a few assets to get there.

Do you plan to make more realistic cumshot effect?

I don't know how to make spell effect things like the cumshot so that's a placeholder as the best I can get atm. When i do the content patch overhauling orgasms I will spend some time to see what i can learn in terms of generating the effects myself and will always be looking for ways to upgrade it.

Please, you can create a configuration custom Keys save file?

Yes nice idea. I'll use JSON to have the option to have a few slots to save and load all MCM configuration from. 1.06 Alpha will not have it but I'll be able to get it in by the official patch I think.

i have a problem...  :-/

any doggystyle animation (DOGGY-Lo) and (DOGGY-Li) does not have a fuck animation like in the gifs

others animations like blowjob and missionary is working fine

- i have installed the mod manually and used FNIS and LOOT

The only issue I can think of is that the speed isn't being adjusted. Num0 + Dpad Up and Dpad Down will increase and decrease the speed. It will start at 1 which is no thrusting and you have to raise it.

It's the storageUtil.dll in the plugin folder. Currently my mod only uses PapyrusUtil to stop actors from greeting and trying to do their AI package during 0Sex so I don't use really most of the features. The next version will as I'm using JSON util to store and load data in preparation for SexDentity. 

A question to solve this and for DjaySaint as well. Are you both using SOS and if so could you try to give SoS priority on installing it's StorageUtil.dll in the plugin folder to see if that alleviates the problem? Please let me know either way. I've had similar reports where if my mod overwrites SoS's storageUtil.dll strange things can  happen but it might depend on version as I can't recreate it myself.

Hello again,

I've checked my mod organizer, here's the "data" tab contents for "SKSE/plugins":

post-196002-0-37425400-1444314167_thumb.png

I'm using SOS Light 1.04 and SOS Equipable Schlong v0.3, alongside SexLab Framework 0.59c. Please note that SOS Light does not provide "storageUtil.dll", only sexlab framework does.

Hey does anyone know where the default breathing sound for F and M player character is located in the Skyrim folders that plays when you are out of stamina or sprinting?

Thanks!

For females

sound\voice\skyrim.esm\femaleeventoned

not sure what it's called though, but it's in that folder

I am pretty sure I didn't see something cause I just can't find out how to start a scene. Do I have to talk to a male ( if I play a female character ) and press a button or can I start always anywhere with a special key?

Or do I need to have Sexlab Framework installed?

I am a bit lost about this sorry. :/

Edit: Nvm I found Shinji's Video

But when  I press 0 while pointing on another Character they will only start to stand at the same place ( kinda inside of each other )  and do nothing. When I press , It gets unlocked again.

I use MO can It be that this is one of the problems that can occur when using MO?

Edit:  NVM found this 

Installation is very straight forward in that you install my mod, activate it's esp and then run FNIS. I've been actively trouble shooting since launch and I can say almost 100% of post-installation issues are due to not running FNIS correctly or being on the very latest versions of FNIS.

My Mod while it may look complex is actually very simple, small, and light. My scene takes place in a single "Spell Effect" when the "spell" isn't happening my mod does nothing and when the "spell" ends my mod returns to doing nothing.  The entirety of it is an esp with this "Spell", a script for the "spell", and then a folder with lots of animation files in it. There's a few extra things to make the effects nice but all are small and that's the gist of it. (While I use the word spell, there is not a literal castable spell in the game, I've bound the spell to a key which casts it for you.)

If when you are start the scene the characters do nothing except stack on top of each other this means that your FNIS isn't set up correctly. Make sure your FNIS is set up properly and that you have hit the "Generate FNIS Button" in the FNIS program after my mod is installed. You have to use the FNIS program from your Skyrim directory and not from a zip file.

If you are using MO you need to link MO to FNIS for this to work.

But I actually have fnis setup correctly ...   I gonna check if I did something wrong again ..

0SEX is a independent mod romance/sex mod. You can engage with male or female.

the 0 key on numpad targeting the NPC will activate the simulation. You will begin in a stand position holding your partner. to change the role from dom to sub press the 9 key on numpad. when a position is selected, you use the up arrow key to proceed to a more depth scene of that position. Use the down arrow key to go back to previous.

In each position/scene there is no animation, use the 0 key + up arrow key to start the initiate animation for the scene. Use the up arrow key again and again to speed the animation. USe the down arrow key to reduce speed and so on. Start with those basic keys and use the pdf guide to get familiar with the keys. :)

ye alright, got it to work now, I run fnis again, and now it works, no Idea what was wrong after the first time.

Thx for tellin me how to start the animation :)

Awesome mod!

Thanks 27X and LaEspada, I found them and extracted with your help!

I use SoS too, but a very light modded game over all so it's hard for me to find these exact conflicts sometimes. My theory is still something with the .dll but I can't quite be sure. 1.06 Alpha will be out tomorrow most likely and I'll take that as a clean slate to get to the bottom of what's going on with the scaling. The entire script has basically been rewritten for 1.06 so it's a good place to figure this out. I'd appreciate very much feedback on if the problem persists in 1.06.  (While it will be Alpha it basically will be stable and if it's not I'll have it sorted out asap.) The new dressing and redressing segment will have unfinished animation in it but that will be the only loose end as opposed to 1.05.

The issue in terms of actions broken after a scene I believe is a result of having your weapon drawn which puts the camera at a different angle that does something strange when the scene starts (I believe something to do with TranslateTo function.) In 1.06 the player will sheathe their weapons before the scene starts and please let me know if it's still happening with the change and I'll find a way to stop it.

There is two ways I can see the animation disconnecting and no longer progressing:
1. Actor Swap, 1.05 has a brief window that is either non-existant or fractions of a second where the next event data is lost if you swap at the wrong time. I've made Actor swap use a que now to wait until it's appropriate to swap in 1.06.
2. Skyrim issues, limitations and papyrus lag can delay my mod. With what I'm aiming for there is always the possibility it might disconnect especially when there's a lot of papyrus going, like towns at a certain period where all the folk have somewhere to be or want to greet you / give you a quest on your first arrival.

Despite those I'll try to find ways to check the papyrus to have as much reign over oddities as possible regardless of what's happening in game. I do find 0Sex's calls are much more immediate in calm, isolated places. The next version also has a kill switch that stops everything 0Sex is doing live in case you get dislodged from the script or somehow a script doesn't end, it will free actors and restore them back to original also. You'll be able to cast 0Sex right away again it just clears all remnants of my mod from you game except the MCM. I've also put in more checks through serial numbers to make sure duplicates of the script can't occur in 1.06. This also allows the mod to have multiple scenes running at once which is progress but still needing an AI to drive an automated scene.

Can you add AUDIO ? sex without audio is strange.......

My first pass at audio is coming in 1.06. It will have the foundation for SexDentity and more dynamic expressions demonstrating the system at play, Undress and Redress also. Sound will be starting to come in with what i can salvage from skyrim.esm. Basically for the SexDentity, it will be processing default values the only step left is to have it load different default values at the start for it to process.

I'm working on a small mod called "0Scribe" which is standalone. It will allow any developer or Player that wants to record personality and preference data for actors that can be shared across mods, not just for 0Sex anyone could use it and record whatever they want. It's basically just a system to set up JSON documents in a way that can feed additional information about in game characters that can be written by the player or the developer. 0Sex will read this at the start when processing SexDentity and then do the calculations with the new data per actor instead of the default values it will use in 1.06.

Thanks 27X and LaEspada, I found them and extracted with your help!

I use SoS too, but a very light modded game over all so it's hard for me to find these exact conflicts sometimes. My theory is still something with the .dll but I can't quite be sure. 1.06 Alpha will be out tomorrow most likely and I'll take that as a clean slate to get to the bottom of what's going on with the scaling. The entire script has basically been rewritten for 1.06 so it's a good place to figure this out. I'd appreciate very much feedback on if the problem persists in 1.06.  (While it will be Alpha it basically will be stable and if it's not I'll have it sorted out asap.) The new dressing and redressing segment will have unfinished animation in it but that will be the only loose end as opposed to 1.05.

The issue in terms of actions broken after a scene I believe is a result of having your weapon drawn which puts the camera at a different angle that does something strange when the scene starts (I believe something to do with TranslateTo function.) In 1.06 the player will sheathe their weapons before the scene starts and please let me know if it's still happening with the change and I'll find a way to stop it.

There is two ways I can see the animation disconnecting and no longer progressing:
1. Actor Swap, 1.05 has a brief window that is either non-existant or fractions of a second where the next event data is lost if you swap at the wrong time. I've made Actor swap use a que now to wait until it's appropriate to swap in 1.06.
2. Skyrim issues, limitations and papyrus lag can delay my mod. With what I'm aiming for there is always the possibility it might disconnect especially when there's a lot of papyrus going, like towns at a certain period where all the folk have somewhere to be or want to greet you / give you a quest on your first arrival.

Despite those I'll try to find ways to check the papyrus to have as much reign over oddities as possible regardless of what's happening in game. I do find 0Sex's calls are much more immediate in calm, isolated places. The next version also has a kill switch that stops everything 0Sex is doing live in case you get dislodged from the script or somehow a script doesn't end, it will free actors and restore them back to original also. You'll be able to cast 0Sex right away again it just clears all remnants of my mod from you game except the MCM. I've also put in more checks through serial numbers to make sure duplicates of the script can't occur in 1.06. This also allows the mod to have multiple scenes running at once which is progress but still needing an AI to drive an automated scene.

Can you add AUDIO ? sex without audio is strange.......

My first pass at audio is coming in 1.06. It will have the foundation for SexDentity and more dynamic expressions demonstrating the system at play, Undress and Redress also. Sound will be starting to come in with what i can salvage from skyrim.esm. Basically for the SexDentity, it will be processing default values the only step left is to have it load different default values at the start for it to process.

I'm working on a small mod called "0Scribe" which is standalone. It will allow any developer or Player that wants to record personality and preference data for actors that can be shared across mods, not just for 0Sex anyone could use it and record whatever they want. It's basically just a system to set up JSON documents in a way that can feed additional information about in game characters that can be written by the player or the developer. 0Sex will read this at the start when processing SexDentity and then do the calculations with the new data per actor instead of the default values it will use in 1.06.

69B.gif