OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

In my opinion it's apples and oranges. The question with 0Sex from a plugin standpoint is do you want quest mods to start 0Sex for you or do you want to choose when 0Sex starts as it's interactable. Any mod that wants can easily initiate an 0Sex scene now. Things like reputation and unlocking romance will all be handled by SexDentity. There isn't much really to plugin for it. Sexlab mods are designed for how Sexlab works in that it requires tags to narrow down what the narrative of the sex scene will be, whch is the primary way of interacting with it as a developer. 0Sex has totally different needs.

A quest that handles romance candidates leading to sex for example, that's already built into 0Sex, outside of missing SexDentity, but actors willingness could all be calculated there.

Quests that manipulate these things is the only thing that really could be done.

If controllable, seamless, and detail don't matter then yes there's no reason to use 0Sex. Personally I'm very willing to collaborate and try to make things possible but my Skyrim is in house almost entirely and it's of no direct concern to me if it doesn't have plugins. I'll continue to develop my own features for 0Sex as plugins or additions to the core on my own when I have time.

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that. Others will be able to create mods that will trigger 0Sex scenes/animations? I'm hoping that's what you meant as I think this has a lot of potential to be used in more ways. Regardless I'll probably try it out in hopes that it works as well as it looks.

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that. Others will be able to create mods that will trigger 0Sex scenes/animations? I'm hoping that's what you meant as I think this has a lot of potential to be used in more ways. Regardless I'll probably try it out in hopes that it works as well as it looks.

Sorry what I mean by apples and oranges is that SexLab is a system that roulettes animations (and other things) based on tags chosen by the developers. 0Sex is one singular sex scene that can be guided.  0Sex's core once it has full SexDentity and SexAI will handle guiding the scenes based on what the actors want. It needs to be thought of differently not as a system but as just an animation extension to Skyrim that developers can trigger if available to make their scenes animated. The benefits 0Sex offers is Seamless, Player Driven, and Detail as well as not requiring it be mastered so the plugin can function without 0Sex installed, the cons are controls, the commitment it requires to use, and less scene variety overall. 

A plugin for 0Sex would generally exist with or without 0Sex, It's an always optional animation and immersion enhancement to Skyrim that can report things as a result of sex. If someone makes sex stories they can use 0Sex if available to show it and process it. I don't think it needs a family of plugins because mods that use 0Sex would ideally function regardless if 0Sex is installed and used or not. (0Sex itself could be enhanced by developers though in terms of scenes and types of scenes, but that's 100% animation assets.)

Here's the one case it applies imo (And variations of):  A developer wants to have an npc try to initiate sex with the player in their story. They can check if 0Sex is installed, if not they can fade to black, if it is they can play my scene. They can pack their npc with SexDentity that defines their behavior and they can initiate the sex with certain information to define what the AI of the npc "wants", is expecting, or tries to do sexually in that encounter. This can effect the quest or stats and change things as a result of sex, they can use 0Sex's calculations or their own formula if it isn't installed.

As to the sounds, since I know you are still working on it but I was wondering if little soft mewling cries or moans might be able to added for the female and perhaps for the male expression something of intense concentration of somewhat a bit of arrogance.. I thought that might be interesting. Apologies for this block of text and thank you again for the mod :)

-C

Hi Carida, 

Sorry I missed this part. SexDentity will do this but I need to finish 0Scribe it's close.Their expressions depending on what they are doing, cuddling, kissing, sex, blowjobs, jerking off etc. you'll be able to put any mfg expression you want per actor in their SexDentity file. This will be my first draft. 1.06 uses default values but all the calculations are there for this to happen I just need to give the player the ability to generate files for my script to parse for personality.

In the second draft you'll be able to also define their faces in those general scenes based on their arousal attraction and stimulation. I'm using a 2 (maybe 3) word combo system like D&D's alignment (Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral) etc. only instead of alignment it will be for overall sex mood of the actor currently. The script will calculate their various sex stats and output a word combo that it cross references with SexDentity (If Available) You'll be able to define their face for each one.

For Example:

If the scene is an embrace and the actor is Arroused_Timid then play expression: Happy at 50% strength.

There will also be the option for players to add default packs. Not for a specific actor but SexDentities that are randomly chosen from in case no SexDentity exists so you don't have to go writing one for every NPC you or a developer can just write some defaults and have them be randomly applied based on your sex face preferences.

Sound packs will also be able to be chosen in SexDentity but I do need to generate more sounds. I've almost run out of vanilla Skyrim viable sounds and need to find other sources to make more.  Since Skyrim's voices are so limited having other methods would be good to make actors feel unique.

Guest OHITSMEGACRUNCH

Having a strange bug with the new update, none of the animations have any expressions now, even the old ones (actors don't close their eyes now during kissing animations). Even weirder, if I press the end simulation key (np.) won't stop anything, makes the sub actor move vertically up slightly, and won't accept any new commands, forcing me to reboot the game. Reinstalled and done FNIS several times and the problem persists. Prior to this I've had no problems with this mod.

Hi OHITSMEGACRUNCH,

It's most likely due to not having a clean save. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but as long as 0Sex is in beta it will be undergoing heavy shifts to it's core and will need a fresh start. This will not be for much longer. If you've already gone deep in a save with 0Sex you might be able to repair it by disabling the esp loading your save without 0SACT,esp turned on waiting a minute or two zoning a couple times then saving again. Log out and activate the new esp. (Might work, you have to be in game long enough for the MCM to refresh itself without my mod active.)

I think most likely you have the mcm persisting from a previous script causing 0Sex to not refresh the new version. If possible and if you have time can you try from a save pre 0Sex entirely and see if the problem still occurs?

Tried it on a clean save and unfortunately the problem persists, pressing np. still makes the actors readjust and then it becomes completely unresponsive, forcing a reboot. 

Houston I have a problem...

My ESG settings doesn't work... I see the titles of the slotgroups, but I see nothing more and can't select anything...

Greetings

Ly

Hi GLS, 

Strange is this everytime or just sometimes? I would say it's a clean save thing but you've gotten the other new core things to work so I don't think it's that. You could try deleting the 0SACT_German translation file and see although the input box would still be there to the right even if there's a problem. Trying to think what it could be. First step would be to know if they never have shown up for you at all from any kind of save.

Thanks GLS!

Same here, i think this problem is caused by using old version SkyUI. I was using SkyUI 5.0, and the problem solved after update it to 5.1. Hope this help:)

And hi CEO, i encountered another problem after update from the former 1.06alpha to v2. I was using a female character and everytime i start the scene the system makes she the dom even with a guy. This isn't the case in the former 1.06alpha. Any solution? And yes both a clean save and new game can't solve this. 

Anyway thanks for such a wonderful mod, keep up the good work :)

And hi CEO, i encountered another problem after update from the former 1.06alpha to v2. I was using a female character and everytime i start the scene the system makes she the dom even with a guy. This isn't the case in the former 1.06alpha. Any solution? And yes both a clean save and new game can't solve this. 

Anyway thanks for such a wonderful mod, keep up the good work :)

Hi crfcrf,

Thank you for the comments!

And yes very helpful thanks! It completely slipped my mind but I do think my Mod uses features that require the latest SkyUI that most likely is it. I was stumped figuring that out.

Nice catch on that bug too of the swap being broken! I fixed it and it will be in the next version.

-Ceo

Awesome mod, and as everyone has undoubtedly been saying, phenomenal work! I can't wait to see where this goes, particularly in regards to integration with the original SexLab Framework.

Quick question. My rig is currently only a laptop right now, and therefore I'm only able to use a tiny laptop keyboard without a number pad. I've also noticed that there no longer appears to be a laptop mode in both the stable front-page build and the alpha (v.2) build. Are they included in the downloads, or am I just out of luck for now?

Edit: Have translated the 1.06V2 MCM to german...

Wow, awesome. Thank you! I've added you to the credits and will put this in the next version. There's not many more MCM features I can think of for the near future so this should do it for a while. One last one that's going in will  be a button that fast assigns keys that are good for a laptop, if you want to tell me the translation for this to make the German translation perfect for 1.06.

Quick LapTop Mode? Auto Lap Top something like that....

The cock scaling still doesn't work right for me. It goes through her chin and doesn't reduce in size.

I'll look into it, would be curious for reports from others to see if this is a mod conflict or a problem with the version.

Awesome mod, and as everyone has undoubtedly been saying, phenomenal work! I can't wait to see where this goes, particularly in regards to integration with the original SexLab Framework.

Quick question. My rig is currently only a laptop right now, and therefore I'm only able to use a tiny laptop keyboard without a number pad. I've also noticed that there no longer appears to be a laptop mode in both the stable front-page build and the alpha (v.2) build. Are they included in the downloads, or am I just out of luck for now?

You can rebind all keys in MCM now. I'll add a button in MCM that fast assigns laptop mode in one click in the official version 1.06 but it's not in the alpha yet. Thanks for comments btw!

Here's the one case it applies imo (And variations of):  A developer wants to have an npc try to initiate sex with the player in their story. They can check if 0Sex is installed, if not they can fade to black, if it is they can play my scene. They can pack their npc with SexDentity that defines their behavior and they can initiate the sex with certain information to define what the AI of the npc "wants", is expecting, or tries to do sexually in that encounter. This can effect the quest or stats and change things as a result of sex, they can use 0Sex's calculations or their own formula if it isn't installed.

This part is going to be amazing :)

Did you mean a keybinding preset for Notebooks/Laptops?

"Notebook Tastaturvoreinstellung"

But if the new MCM features are released, I can update the translation. Thats no problem...

Thanks for your great work. :shy:

- Für den Fall, dass hier einige andere deutschprachige Skyrim Spieler sind: falls euch Fehler oder Verbesserungen auffallen, wäre ich über eine Rückmeldung glücklich. Mein Englisch ist auch nicht perfekt. :blush:

Awesome piece of work.. while i was wondering whether something like that is even possible in skyrim, you've just gone ahead and done it! Brilliant

one idea (im 99% sure someone else suggested this but i didnt find it though a quick screening of the first and last 5 pages, so im posting it anyway :P):

As you have already told us, using this mod is not exacly "easy". The num minus menu helps a lot. maybe you could make its options clickable. that would geatly speed up the animation finding process.

Going through the menu all the time would take away the smoothness though, as it pauses the animations. maybe this issue could be addressed by using a "dialogue menu", instead of a menu box. during the dialogue menu animations continue normaly. i have no idea whether this is even possible, but neither did i with the rest of this mod :)

Thank you very much. It's solve my issues...

ESG Tutorial PDF

I've attached a tutorial PDF to this post and will attach it to the alpha post as well explaining how ESG works. I don't mean to be didactic if you already know a majority of the information there but it's intended to be something a newcomer to Skyrim modding can use as well so it has a section just on talking about what equipment slots are and how they work. It then covers figuring out your equipment slots and then setting up ESGs. At the end it has a short section on how sequential and specific stripping work.

Sorry it's a little crude, I typed it up quick tonight to try to help people out in using ESG and understanding it.

This will help understand issues related to not enough clothing being put back on or taken off. ESG has to be setup for it to work. It is a little complex to get started in and it will function better on a Skyrim that is unified in equipment slots. It will shine on a very controlled Skyrim but I believe it can still have decent effects even if equipment slots are not unified and under control in your game.

-------------------------------

These will not be permanent as I'm standardizing them in the next alpha version to have the same key do the same slot everytime. For now they are just random all over the place, here they are in the meantime if you want to try:

For dom undressing the sub:

Dom Undress + 1 = Helmet
Dom Undress + 2 = Cape
Dom Undress + 3 = Pants
Dom Undress + 4 = LowInt
Dom Undress + 5 = HiInt
Dom Undress + 6 = Cuirass
Dom Undress + 7 = Stockings
Dom Undress + 8 =  Boots
Dom Undress + 9 (This one is broke, puts you in an endless loop) = MidMisc"

For sub undressing the dom:

Sub Undress + 1 = Helmet
Sub Undress +4 = LowInt
Sub Undress +5 = Cape"
Sub Undress +6 = Cuirass"
Sub Undress +7 = Pants"

Hi,

I installed this mod the other day after I had sorted out some problems with CTD's and such. It was all fixed but after I installed this and made a bashed patch of my load order i have started to CTD when i get to the main menu of skyrim. 

I uninstalled and removed this mod as well as the bashed patch but it still isn't working. Im using MO and just wanted to know if you knew what might be happening or if there is a file somewhere that MO didn't remove?

Thanks

Thank you for this great work. Liking it a lot. I guess you get use to it (keybindings). Normaly alt, shift and so on, i used for other things but this is not a problem.

But 1-0 are the quickslot buttons for the favorit menu. So everytime i have to press alt+1 my shield is equiped / unequiped... any tipps here  since i have not 10 unused buttons on my keybord left =) ?

The cock scaling still doesn't work right for me. It goes through her chin and doesn't reduce in size.

I'll look into it, would be curious for reports from others to see if this is a mod conflict or a problem with the version.

*snipped for great justice brevity's sake*

Certainly true. As an animation framework, 0Sex has a lot more fidelity than SL, even in its current unfinished state, and I am very impressed with Ceo's work. However, we need to remember, like you said, that the two mods are very different approaches to the same question, and not simply in the sense that one is more or less "romantic" or "sensual" than the other!

SL was designed to make sense in context of the greater game: that is, Skyrim. That's the beauty of SL--despite the glaring shortcomings that exist, I don't believe virtual hanky-panky is the main point of the SL Framework, or even the most important. Its ease of use, and versatility, facilitated the creation of hundreds upon hundreds of mods, mods like Amorous Adventures, Radiant Prostitution, Defeat, BeeingFemale, SexLab Aroused, Solutions, and a whole slew of others to exist--mods that don't exist just to introduce sex for its own sake, but to give it a place, context, and mechanics within the Skyrim game loop. There's no shortage of sex games on the internet, but I think the reason we'd all use SL instead of any other sex game, even with its sometimes clunky animations, is because we get to play Skyrim too! How many sex games can claim to have the production quality of Skyrim?

As an animation framework, 0Sex is by far superior to the "stage" system SexLab currently utilizes--the animations are smooth and actually lead into each other, the sounds are properly synced, the facial/expression work is absolutely gorgeous, and the whole design philosophy behind 0Sex lends itself to making far more customizeable and believable scenes than SexLab is currently capable of doing. However, it's quite a complicated mod--a fact that might scare off animators who find themselves needing to study how 0Sex functions before they can even start to develop something for it--but more importantly, it currently feels like a minigame divorced from the game in which it exists; good to marvel at the beautiful animations, and perhaps to take pictures/videos, but not as an experience integrated into Skyrim. That's not 0Sex's fault, of course. it's very new, it's still under development, and there aren't any mods out yet that integrate it into the main Skyrim game. Still, despite how gorgeous 0Sex looks and plays, I still don't find myself using it that often--simply for the reason that I don't launch Skyrim to play SexLab or 0Sex, I launch Skyrim to play Skyrim, and SexLab integrates with Skyrim far more intuitively that 0Sex currently does. I don't believe I'm alone in this sentiment.

Ashal says it all better than I, though.

On the bright side it looks optimistic that both frameworks can exist side by side, possibly even mutually! I'm excited to see what the future holds for 0Sex. One thought is that since you can control what's happening in the scene in 0Sex, and customize its speed/position/auxiliary actions (such as caressing, kissing, forceful holding), it seems possible to add "current state" measuring to 0Sex--in other words, tracking how much pleasure each actor is experiencing, how close they are to climax, affection, pain or discomfort from rough/fast movement, enjoyment of the act, and so on--with each animation state having its own values. Maybe some people like romance, and doing romantic animations gives them more enjoyment. Perhaps some prefer it rough instead. Importantly, this is something that doesn't appear compatible with how SexLab handles animations, given how they play sequentially no matter what happens during the animation itself, and is one of many reasons why SexLab and 0Sex can benefit from a mutual coexistence with each other!

[...]

As an animation framework, 0Sex is by far superior to the "stage" system SexLab currently utilizes--the animations are smooth and actually lead into each other, the sounds are properly synced, the facial/expression work is absolutely gorgeous, and the whole design philosophy behind 0Sex lends itself to making far more customizeable and believable scenes than SexLab is currently capable of doing. However, it's quite a complicated mod--a fact that might scare off animators who find themselves needing to study how 0Sex functions before they can even start to develop something for it--but more importantly, it currently feels like a minigame divorced from the game in which it exists; good to marvel at the beautiful animations, and perhaps to take pictures/videos, but not as an experience integrated into Skyrim. That's not 0Sex's fault, of course. it's very new, it's still under development, and there aren't any mods out yet that integrate it into the main Skyrim game. Still, despite how gorgeous 0Sex looks and plays, I still don't find myself using it that often--simply for the reason that I don't launch Skyrim to play SexLab or 0Sex, I launch Skyrim to play Skyrim, and SexLab integrates with Skyrim far more intuitively that 0Sex currently does. I don't believe I'm alone in this sentiment.

I find your valutations very insighfull. To me, actually, the next and easiest step to make 0sex fell more part of the game would be a Amorous Adventures connection.

Both mods have premiered on the Nexus with great success. Currently the AA nexus version is stripped by all animations because the word Loverslab, over there, is taboo.

So instead of the screen just fading to black, launching an 0sex session would make sense.

The real stuff would be, of course, to give meaning to what is going on with 0sex when you're back to the regular game. Something like... If you've performed well durign 0sex, you will gain some affection points with your partner, which in turn would affect decisions and quest outcomes. 

This would require a whole new quest mod created with 0sex in mind. Knowing the mod community, sooner or later it will happens.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, feedback, testing, and discussion. I don't have much time today so I'll have to be quick but I'll try to get back to these points later on. It's much appreciated!

But 1-0 are the quickslot buttons for the favorit menu. So everytime i have to press alt+1 my shield is equiped / unequiped... any tipps here  since i have not 10 unused buttons on my keybord left =) ?

Hi Logan, 

Sorry I'm not sure what to do if you don't have 10 free keys. You can try ez mode which only requires 6 Keys (4 of which are the DPAD) but it takes some liberties in randomly choosing paths at cross roads.

Same here actually.  It rescales to a different size when I start animations with 0SEX (usually bigger than I like).  I use a HDT vagina for my female characters so I don't like the male penis to be massive so that way it fits better.

Lot of good points DjaySaint thank you but I'm short on time today I'll get back to them asap. For this one, my mod scales to the size my animations are designed around, for example it's where the hand will be gripping in hand jobs, where the mouth generally is for blowjobs etc to allow people to replicate the alignment in my GIFs if they want too. It can be disabled in MCM (AutoCock Scale (Dom and Sub) if you'd prefer a different size however the alignment will go down. There are some reports of it still scaling with the option disabled but I'm unable to recreate it and am thinking it's a mod conflict, I'll continue to investigate.

I find your valutations very insighfull. To me, actually, the next and easiest step to make 0sex fell more part of the game would be a Amorous Adventures connection.

Both mods have premiered on the Nexus with great success. Currently the AA nexus version is stripped by all animations because the word Loverslab, over there, is taboo.

So instead of the screen just fading to black, launching an 0sex session would make sense.

The real stuff would be, of course, to give meaning to what is going on with 0sex when you're back to the regular game. Something like... If you've performed well durign 0sex, you will gain some affection points with your partner, which in turn would affect decisions and quest outcomes. 
This would require a whole new quest mod created with 0sex in mind. Knowing the mod community, sooner or later it will happens.

Hi Shinji,

I talked to FoxFingers and they sent me the sections that trigger sex so it should be relatively straight forward and easy to set up I just need to find some time. There's some holes where my mod is lacking, in terms of 3 ways, and of course female + female but it at least can be a start to see what my mod needs to be able to work in this regard, I'm definitely willing to make animations to make it work better.

0Sex doesn't require plugins master it and I want to showcase that ability so I'm taking the opportunity looking at Amorous Adventures script to set it up with the fade to black version to function regardless if 0Sex is installed or not. I'm making a way for the script to check if 0Sex is installed and if it is it will use an 0Sex scene if available if not then fade to black. Of course I have to run it by FoxFingers but since they mailed me the scripts I'm assuming I have a go ahead to at least generate some implementation studies.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, feedback, testing, and discussion. I don't have much time today so I'll have to be quick but I'll try to get back to these points later on. It's much appreciated!

Hi Shinji,

I talked to FoxFingers and they sent me the sections that trigger sex so it should be relatively straight forward and easy to set up I just need to find some time. There's some holes where my mod is lacking, in terms of 3 ways, and of course female + female but it at least can be a start to see what my mod needs to be able to work in this regard, I'm definitely willing to make animations to make it work better.

0Sex doesn't require plugins master it and I want to showcase that ability so I'm taking the opportunity looking at Amorous Adventures script to set it up with the fade to black version to function regardless if 0Sex is installed or not. I'm making a way for the script to check if 0Sex is installed and if it is it will use an 0Sex scene if available if not then fade to black. Of course I have to run it by FoxFingers but since they mailed me the scripts I'm assuming I have a go ahead to at least generate some implementation studies.

Another thing that I find that would be great for this integration would to have "pre-determined" scenes so the player wouldn't have to control the scene as it would progress on it's own. As for some situations in the adventures especially with Serana require a certain type of animation or scene to play.

I personally don't mind much for this system as I have the control scheme pretty much down for myself, but it would be nice to just watch a scene unfold because reasons ..... :dodgy:

V2 is up in the original Alpha post,

V2 Fixes:

-Substantially reduced papyrus to make the body impact sound happen so it should be much more responsive at higher speeds and performance should increase overall.

-EZ mode works for undressing now (It's Num1 + Dpad Left or Dpad Right) to replicate ALT + UNDRESS effect.

-CockScaling - Found a problem it should be 100% working and accurate now.

-Mouth works again for blowjobx

-Added in placeholders for all the "Stripping the sub" scenes, they use an incomplete animation as a placeholder for all the Misc ESGs + Gloves but the system should be fully testable now. (The redressing has some holes still so they might not get fully redressed depending on ESG set up.) 

-Specific Undress keys have been standardized (In the PDF)

-----------------

I think this one should fix most of the problems. Back to animating now. I'll patch more if I can make significant fixes to anything that comes up in the alpha and there might be one more Alpha test for body scaling fixes before official.

Tonight.. we begin with Testing on New vers. AlphaV2 ^_^

Excellent mod but facial animations don't work for me, any ideas why ? I'm a bit curious do you have a mod list to share of your female characters ? Like enb, body, texture etc ? or you make them yourself ? They are so amazing & sexy !

Edited by Agek