OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I can not identify some keys using by EZ-Mode Controlls :-/

you can tell me on the image of my keyboard, exactly where they are the keys DPAD, and NUM 0, NUM 1 Keys, please? :blush:

;)

DPad refers to the up, down, left and right arrow key. the Num Pad refers to the 0-9 keys, Num Lock and the rest of the keys all the way to the right end of your keyboard.

Now it's all clear :)

Thank you! ^_^

You are developing a absolutely great mod... Thanks Ceo. It runs fine with wine and Debian 8.1

The animations and transitions are amazing. It takes some time to study the controls, but then it is a mindblowing sensation.

By the way... I have translated the MCM to german (my native language) ... Hope I have understood the controls and keys right.

A little request: a TFC key would be a nice tweak for this mod.

Keep up the great work.

Greetings

Ly

0SACT_GERMAN.txt

I noticed you removed  _0SACT_Trigger.pex  in the new 1.5 beta.  If updating from 1.4 would clean save be advised?

Hi Chaos66,

You're right I moved the Trigger script into the MCM script. I deleted the quest that the script was attached to also from the esp so I believe it's totally gone and no need for a clean save. If it was persistent it would still cast the scene with num0 even if you binded the start key to something else. Something similar might be coming back because I would like the mod to function with default keys without SkyUi installed.

-Ceo

I uninstalled some pose mods, now FNIS v5.5fix seems over 4000 animations loaded, now works..! and have no-limit animation error message :)

but.. how much is the animations limit number for FNIS?

Hi Eikichi,

The limit is either 8000 or 9999, haven't seen this error before but I believe that is what is happening. My mod adds 500~ now.

You are developing a absolutely great mod... Thanks Ceo. It runs fine with wine and Debian 8.1

The animations and transitions are amazing. It takes some time to study the controls, but then it is a mindblowing sensation.

By the way... I have translated the MCM to german (my native language) ... Hope I have understood the controls and keys right.

A little request: a TFC key would be a nice tweak for this mod.

for TFC and other special Keys command for see better and take nice screens or video-capture, use this mod.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33521/?

Thanks GLS for the comments!

A few of the translation options don't have anything in game yet but I put them there in case people do translate so it's roughly ready for things to come in the future. The $Action1-9 would be for binding other scenes outside of 0Sex to keys, different modules basically and those are slots you could put them in. Combo is intended to change an animation mid way through (It will be spacebar by default), like a key you have to press as a response to something in a limited time frame window. I Am playing around with that idea in combat animations.

I'll get a TFC key added into the mcm menu, good idea thanks!

-Ceo

I uninstalled some pose mods, now FNIS v5.5fix seems over 4000 animations loaded, now works..! and have no-limit animation error message :)

but.. how much is the animations limit number for FNIS?

Hi Eikichi,

The limit is either 8000 or 9999, haven't seen this error before but I believe that is what is happening. My mod adds 500~ now.

Perhaps FNIS 5.5 tells me error because SL v1.59c has reached its limit of animations? :-/

For not having the FNIS error limit is reached, I uninstalled:

Halos Pose (last version)

Aloe Pose

Non-SexLabAnimtions v2.8.2

it is possible that with this mod installed, I reach the FNIS maximum limit of 8000/9000 animations..?

but the 5.5fix is only for user have installed MO (Mod Orgaznizer), I have only NMM and have the FNIS 5.5fix (not the 5.5fix Fix), could this be the cause of the FNIS error message limit reached?

UPDATE:

I realized that my SKSE 1.73 is the Beta version, not the current stable, it may be caused by this problem?

Hi Eikichi,

I'm not sure the exact number that's reached in your setup or the limit but FNIS will report the numbers in the very last line of it's output I believe which would looks like on mine:  710 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

I think this is the total hkx count.

Fore told me that if a user installs all poser programs, sex lab and other popular animation mods that they will be getting into a range where Skyrim might not be super stable on weaker computer systems and potentially close to the hkx hardcap overall. Most likely my mod will be the catalyst that starts this hard wall to begin being hit and require players to choose what animations they are going to load as it adds  just enough to start hitting the cap if added ontop of everything that is currently available. A bulk of the hkx's will be from poser mods however I believe.

Thanks for the update Ceo. Romantic kissing animations are a welcome chnage of pace in my game :D Tho even with new aligment options i still have to use "height" in racemenu to try and position the characters right, no matter if autoaligment is on or off in mcm. Tried on imperial female hight 1.00 and she was way to big, basicly staring into space instead of male face.

Hi Eikichi,

I'm not sure the exact number that's reached in your setup or the limit but FNIS will report the numbers in the very last line of it's output I believe which would looks like on mine:  710 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

I think this is the total hkx count.

Fore told me that if a user installs all poser programs, sex lab and other popular animation mods that they will be getting into a range where Skyrim might not be super stable on weaker computer systems and potentially close to the hkx hardcap overall. Most likely my mod will be the catalyst that starts this hard wall to begin being hit and require players to choose what animations they are going to load as it adds  just enough to start hitting the cap if added ontop of everything that is currently available. A bulk of the hkx's will be from poser mods however I believe.

After uninstal this mods:

- Halos Pose Pack (last version)

- Aloe Pose

- Non-SexLabAnimtions v2.8.2

here my FNIS log:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1 28/09/2015 18:23:41

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...

Reading cpkp V?.? ...

Reading DanceTogether V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm1 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm2 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm3 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Brainsperm4 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Oden1 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Oden2 V?.? ...

Reading FNISSpells_Oden3 V?.? ...

Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...

Reading GomaPeroPero2 V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading Necro V1.6 ...

Reading PND V1.9 ...

Reading P_CombatIdles V?.? ...

Reading P_FemaleIdles V?.? ...

Reading P_Pose_And_Animations V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabHoltAnimations V1.0 ...

Reading Shocky1 V?.? ...

Reading Shocky2 V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading Necro V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 19,9 % ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 4,1 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

4354 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)

761 animations for 3 mods and 23 creatures successfully included.

4354 is the number there I think that caps. I don't think it does but this might include the +700 from the creature pack, most likely not though.

I think as long as that number isn't over 8000 (maybe 9999) you're OK so you could most likely bring some back.

Thanks for the update Ceo. Romantic kissing animations are a welcome chnage of pace in my game :D Tho even with new aligment options i still have to use "height" in racemenu to try and position the characters right, no matter if autoaligment is on or off in mcm. Tried on imperial female hight 1.00 and she was way to big, basicly staring into space instead of male face.

Thanks,

The alignment theoretically should be identical to mine, as no mod really changes the position of the heads in Skyrim. It's definitely scale that is causing the difference and it's very unforgiving when the faces are so close as even a little deviation in scale will cause everything to be off.

If you, one at a time, target each actor then console getscale and let me know the values it reports it will help me figure this out. 

For ideal animation they should be a 3% difference between the two. The Dom should be 1.0 (1.03)  and the Sub 1.0 (1.0). There's some fundamental problems with papyrus in setting scale where you don't have full control of it and I did a work around that helps when the Sub actor is a nord ( 1.0 (1.03) the change would give different values but seeks to have the sub be .03 smaller then the Dom. 

I believe imperial female as a sub should give you a 1.0 (1.0) sub so it might be the Dom that is off in this case.

If you have time please let me know the values I'd like this to work without any adjustments needed (There might be Skyrim limits however on this but I'll see what I can do.)

It's frustrating because it's the kind of thing that should be so simple but the way you alter it is a mess in papyrus or console, it's due to it having 2 values, character and base, and how it's reported and adjusted. Two actors set to scale 1.0 could give you different scales is the gist of the problem, and a script is only allowed to know or alter one of the two values.

-Ceo

Ur right CEO, Male npc had scale of 1.00. Changing him with "setscale" to 1.03 fixed the aligment. I would argue that 1.04 looks even better. Male npc was from "sumerset isle" mod. Are most of the vanilla skyrim npcs set to 1.03?

Nords are 1.0 (1.03) meaning their actor scale is 1.0 but their race scale is 1.03. A majority of Skyrim npcs will be this.

Everything else for the most part is 1.0 (1.0).

I haven't looked into beast races and there might be more deviation there. A custom mod could have any variation of character and race scale for custom npcs which further complexes things. 

The issue is if you setscale to 1.0 with papyrus a 1.0 (1.0) stays overall 1.0 or a 1.0 (1.03)  stays overall 1.03.

Managed to install this mod. The animations and transitions are really one step ahead of Sexlab and should be praised for smoothness and liveness. The big drawback are the controls, clumsy and very hard to understand. Plus, I don't know if it's because of script lag, in my game sometimes they don't seem to work at all.

Guest IHadToRegister

Goodness gracious, alignment is a nightmare when you have a Breton female & an Orc. [ 1.00 (0.95) vs 1.00 (1.04) ]

Still good work, this is just an extreme example.

Goodness gracious, alignment is a nightmare when you have a Breton female & an Orc. [ 1.00 (0.95) vs 1.00 (1.04) ]

Still good work, this is just an extreme example.

I'm hoping to further improve it. Also for now on complicated scales like that you might be better off disabling auto scaling in the meantime and figuring out a number that works, only if you use the same couple regularly. I imagine the script is growing the orc and making him even larger most likely 1.03 (1.07) and leaving the female at a 1.00 (.95)

There's four paths I can see: 1. is finding some math that will set the sub to always be 3% of the scale of the dom but I'm not sure I can calculate that as Papyrus only reports the total of the outcome of both numbers but can't adjust the totality. The second would be figuring out the setscale for Dom and Sub for each race and gender individually which would cover all Skyrim NPCs I believe except this would not cover custom races and custom characters.

The third solution could use SexDentity when that comes combined with #2, defining Skyrim NPCs by race but allowing SexDentity to have a form for the exact scale they should be for Dom and Sub.

Use an initial quick flash of TPose to set scale up or down quickly until they match designated locations but this sounds messy.

None of them are elegant solutions though I'll keep exploring in the meantime.

In fact.. with Breton race, the female are smaller then Nord, the automatic alignment fails, the penis enters in the center of the face during a blowjob animation, Etc..

1) Another problem.. is missing a very important options, the option to turn off the Auto SOS penis Sizing on MCM menu of the mod

2) The facial expressions are almost completely absent, you see the woman that only some animations opened a little mouth and little else, for man no expression

3) There is no sound effect during sex, and no voice-moans

4) Some keys are already set by default to SexLab and other mod, it would be useful to add a description of each selected item in the menu of the MCM mod, a textual description for each option and enter key, what is it, Etc.. this would make it easier to Understand the mod-use

5) I have not yet figured out how it makes you reach the final animation that leads to orgasm?

6) I happened by chance only at the first attempt, I no longer get the animation Oral-Blowjob, precisely or what should I do, what position I have to leave, and that you have to press keys?

For the rest.. except lacking immediacy-intuitive for now, ..We Are!! ^_^

there really is a lot of Potential..! :)

tumblr_mg0x24Cmy21s0iu6xo1_500.gif

Guest Kaelthar

Excuse my language but, holy shit. I usually only lurk but I have to comment on this because this is amazing. I won't be downloading it just yet but I'll be keeping a very keen eye on it.

Great job!

I'm working on improving the stripping system and decided I need to group  things because I can't predict what slots people are going to use for various things and I also can't make 30 stripping animations per scene. Basically my plan now is to have MCM have groups that I plan to make stripping animations for and you could flag what you want to be removed in those scenes. I wanted to check in and get feedback incase there's equipment people use that I'm not thinking about. I'm also thinking about adding in KeyWord checks so if you really want you can throw a keyword on a piece to have it be an exception to a rule. Or to designate chest armor as heavy armor or lingerie.

Here's my body slots:

30 - Head
31 - Hair + WIGS
32 - BUST + Brassier + Nipple Piercings
33 - Hands
34 - Forearms, Seperated from Feet as opposed to vanilla
35 - Amulet
36 - Rings + Piercings
37 - Feet
38 - Calves - Seperated from Feet as opposed to vanilla
39 - Shield
40 - Choker
41 - Hood + Thing in Hair + Thing on Head(Top Of head Area)
42 - Circlet (Forehead Area)
43 - Earrings
44 - Sunglasses (Eye Area)
45 - LEGS + Intimates + Tails
46 - Pants / Skirt
47 - Girdle / Short corset
48 - Upper Body Harness / Straps
49 - Belt
50 - Object in or over Mouth, Scarf or Pipe etc.
51 - EXTRA SLOT for whatever, Usually Belly button piercings.
52 - Genitals
53 - Thigh Straps
54 - Pantyhose
55 - Jacket
56 - Cuirass or Shirt
57 - Cape
58 - Upper Arms
59 - Pauldrons
60 - Dual Wield Sheathed
61 - Equip FX Thing equipped temporaily in animations.

I'm trying to break stripping down into these categories (There might be to many here to realistically animate so might trim it down), If anyone has anything the felt would be left out or ways to group them better It would help me make sure everything is covered. In MCM you'd be able to check boxes for every piece that you feel belongs in one of these categories.

Lower Intimates: (Panties)

Upper Intimates: (Bra)

(Animation will be more delicate towards the upper body)

Pants: (Pants or Skirt)

Cuirass:

(Animation will be firmer towards the upper body, unbuckling etc.)

Boots / Shoes:

Stockings:

PantyHose etc. Maybe just gets put into lowerbody general, but I think it could make pro animations especially when redressing so I like it.

Gloves:

Maybe gets put into arms general.

Helmet:

Cape:

Lower Body General:

Thigh Belts, Dagger Belts, 

Upper Body General:

Harnesses, Pauldrons, Shoulder Vests, Jackets

Middle Body General:

Misc on Middle Body, Corsets, Girdles, Belts, chains, decor

Arms General:

Sleeves, Gloves, Shoulder Pads, Pauldrons

Jewelry / Face + Head + Neck:

I am struggling with the SOS alignment; the dick keeps bouncing upwards.  With the latest 3.004 SOS, it just doesn't want to stay put, nor is it aligned with any of the animations.  It doesn't do this with SexLab at all, nor when simply naked; it 'bounces' only with 0sex.

If I try lowering it into position with LShift-PgDn, it just bounces right back up.

I haven't seen anyone else with the issue, but has someone more eagle-eyed noticed a solution for this?

Load order doesn't seem to matter; whether 0sex is dead-last or placed before SexLab and SOS.  It appears to be the 'erection' function in 0sex that just causes it to bounce every second or so, no matter what position it is in.

I'm using the latest XPMSHDT.  And, final edit as I'm out of ideas:  busting down to SOS-Light doesn't do anything.  The wang still just bounces up and down.