OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Newest stuff, having fun with it.  Idle #1,  Idle #2, PantyHose/Stockings Equip, Boots/Shoes Equip. 

WellmadeBelatedAffenpinscher.gif

The reason for the multi idles is to have the actors act a little different each time, to make it feel alive and also make it not weird if you are doing an FF scene so the two females don't play the same animations at the exact same time. They might adjust their clothing or look around to find their clothing to mix it up. If you take off every single equipment group it will take them about 1 minute to redress, I'll have a toggle in MCM to just have them insta-redress in case people don't give a damn about the dressing up.

With release of the body mod u also let modders get theire hands on it which again can result in people making the body mod compatible with armors and other mods. All in all it cant really hurt. 

In a perfect world the BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio should have been built around youre body mod ;)

I'll try to release it then. I'm not worried about people asking for things for it more so that I genuinely believe people will find it very frustrating, confusing and useless. When I do I'll put it on the 0SBody page and bury it in a lot of disclaimers. in a sense body slide now with Expired's body gen can accomplish exactly what my mod does and provide even more variations without nearly as much work and can easily do that to vanilla NPCs as well. 0SBody had more advantages before Body Gen but I think if I had to start over now I would just use BodyGen. Mine still has a few qualities and advantages I think but the overall work is so daunting especially at this point of the game for Skyrim.

I do think bodies split at the waist/stomach is a good thing especially when dealing with body physics, cleavage and many equipment slots.

Guest toymachine

this perfecto asi con los Comandos en el teclado se ve mejor tocar Que boton ONU Que párr lo haga de Que Si cuesta cuesta Pero ajaja Hacer lo ver de bienes y dificil es mejor no 

gusto Cada quien Tiene Su. Solo es Adaptar en los Comandos, Pero ni idea mala Una Seria Una Nueva forma de interactuar con las Teclas de Acceso Rápido, especialmente si Habra Más animaciones implementadas en this Modificación.

una pregunta ya que hablas español y el traductor casi no pega , tengo la version de nexus instala no tengo problemas pero vi ue hay un parche aqui que le hace el parche , te agradesco que me puedas decir saludos 

cuando hay un nuevo parche o versión, retire la antigua instalación, instale la nueva versión y abre el programa Generate FNIS for Users y oprime Update FNIS Behavior y es todo. Continua con tu juego. Y es lo mismo cuando quieres bajar de un versión nuevo.

Normalmente un parche por el autor en el comentarios para cargar es simplemente para probar y ayudar CE0 buscar errores con el modificacion antes de subir una nueva versión.

Newest stuff, having fun with it.  Idle #1,  Idle #2, PantyHose/Stockings Equip, Boots/Shoes Equip. 

The reason for the multi idles is to have the actors act a little different each time, to make it feel alive and also make it not weird if you are doing an FF scene so the two females don't play the same animations at the exact same time. They might adjust their clothing or look around to find their clothing to mix it up. If you take off every single equipment group it will take them about 1 minute to redress, I'll have a toggle in MCM to just have them insta-redress in case people don't give a damn about the dressing up.

Nice smooth transitions as always.:)

Seems like there's a bug that disabling scaling also messes up the angle adjustment on SoS. Also, one of the missionary speed stages seems a tad misaligned compared to the others.

Hi Boo.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll go over my code but I believe if it is off the SoS scale isn't being touched at all. It will still call the erection animation however. Maybe an option to disable this as well would help? I'll look into the missionary scene. Missionary needs some love in that it's missing a lot of transitions and only has 1 speed on some of them. If it's the one where the Dom is undergripping the Sub's thighs that's the weakest one and I was considering pulling it until it's ready but said F it.

Went back and double checked. It's the FIRST speed option on the one where the dom has his hands on the top of the subs thighs and the subs feet are bent around the doms back a bit. The next speed is perfect, but the initial first speed is mismatched using UUNP + Sos.

With release of the body mod u also let modders get theire hands on it which again can result in people making the body mod compatible with armors and other mods. All in all it cant really hurt. 

In a perfect world the BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio should have been built around youre body mod ;)

I'll try to release it then. I'm not worried about people asking for things for it more so that I genuinely believe people will find it very frustrating, confusing and useless. When I do I'll put it on the 0SBody page and bury it in a lot of disclaimers. in a sense body slide now with Expired's body gen can accomplish exactly what my mod does and provide even more variations without nearly as much work and can easily do that to vanilla NPCs as well. 0SBody had more advantages before Body Gen but I think if I had to start over now I would just use BodyGen. Mine still has a few qualities and advantages I think but the overall work is so daunting especially at this point of the game for Skyrim.

I do think bodies split at the waist/stomach is a good thing especially when dealing with body physics, cleavage and many equipment slots.

oh,the Dressing animation looks good.

Yesterday, I published a post in our chinese forum called 3DM to Introduce your 0sex.Now there is hundreds of replies.

but most of the people think that the operation is too difficult.

I have spent hours to learning 0sex operation myself,then to teach others.

The main problem is the switching logic of different postures is too complex .I spent a lot of time to read your introduction and pdf to learn it.

Now I have basically mastered the operation.But it's not very friendly for beginners.

whatever, look forward the new version.

Damn your animations are excellent, CEO.

Despite the fact that motion capture technology is more prevalent in the video game industry than ever, it is expensive and so many animators still utilize the more traditional, hand drawn methods. However, the most talented animators often produce a final product where it’s difficult to tell the difference. And for what it’s worth, most of your animations would fool me.

I’ve played with the new update extensively and like everyone else, I am very impressed and already looking forward to future updates. I will be pleased with anything you add, but if you’ll indulge me, here are a couple of suggestions after you complete the undressing/redressing addition.

*As many have mentioned, the most noticeable absence is the cowgirl position. Cunnilingous also seems like a logical next step and more tender moments would be welcome as well, including kissing of the neck, breasts, etc. and even an affectionate caress of the face.

*After a hard day of slaughtering and looting, a romantic massage for the Dragonborn seems ideal, with the DOM resting on his stomach and the SUB straddling his back, rubbing his shoulders.

*The following may not be worth the effort, but for a starting scene I really like the idea of clicking on the SUB from a distance to instigate, she runs and leaps into the DOM’s arms, and immediately transitions into the Lifted Lotus position (your work’s half done!).

Just something to think about, but, regardless, I’m looking forward to whatever you add. It’s easy to come up with ideas when someone else is doing all the work :)

this perfecto asi con los Comandos en el teclado se ve mejor tocar Que boton ONU Que párr lo haga de Que Si cuesta cuesta Pero ajaja Hacer lo ver de bienes y dificil es mejor no 

gusto Cada quien Tiene Su. Solo es Adaptar en los Comandos, Pero ni idea mala Una Seria Una Nueva forma de interactuar con las Teclas de Acceso Rápido, especialmente si Habra Más animaciones implementadas en this Modificación.

una pregunta ya que hablas español y el traductor casi no pega , tengo la version de nexus instala no tengo problemas pero vi ue hay un parche aqui que le hace el parche , te agradesco que me puedas decir saludos 

El parche de esta página es para una escena que el autor crea que es un poco como controversial para el nexus, durante ese escena el hombre está forzando a la mujer para chupar, dice que en el futuro va a añadir más escenas como esa en esta página para no tener problemas con nexus. :)

-C

El parche de esta página es para una escena que el autor crea que es un poco como controversial para el nexus, durante ese escena el hombre está forzando a la mujer para chupar, dice que en el futuro va a añadir más escenas como esa en esta página para no tener problemas con nexus. :)

-C

a muchas gracias a ambos  saludos 

This is for developers mostly that would want to connect to my mod:

I decided yesterday the undressing / redressing element is getting developed and I shouldn't waste time including it in the 0Sex script. I made an effort to break apart 0Sex from the undressing/redressing element although it will still function as one from a user standpoint. When I make other modules like wizard sex, or bathing now they can all share a common clothing animation package instead of needing their own built in.

Before there was just 0SACT and 0SACT_MCM

Now there will be: 0SACT (For global functions) 0SA_Sex (For the sex script) 0SA_ESG (For managing equipment slot groupings and undressing redresing)

I feel it's important that all my scripts are spells because a goal of my project is to minimize save bloat and strain. Spells completely disappear when they are done. The only bloat that will exist to a save game is 0SACT_MCM. I'll include one additional script that's a kill switch for all current 0SA spells running in case a bug or some strange event happens, once pushed it will clear all spells cast by mod. This change actually makes 0Sex perform better and start quicker because it has less immediate need to set up a bunch of properties right at the start.

When 0Sex Starts it also casts 0SA_ESG, when it ends it dispels both. Other mods could use 0SA_ESG also if they want to partake in my equipment slot grouping and now there will be events for developers to hook in and start 0Sex as well (Warning that I might change the parameters in the events in the near future so for a little while it might be unstable to hook into when new versions come out)  0Sex can be called by event (Which automatically calls a version of 0SA_ESG for it) and 0SA_ESG can also be called on it's own by an event to manage equipment slot groupings unequip and requip if that can suit a developer in anyway.

0SA_ESG is more of a utility then a module, at some point I will add a module where developers could get dressing and redressing animations to play for situations outside of sex while managing what was equiped or removed with 0SA_ESG. Potentially I'd like to find some way for it to animate equipping in general if a user wants so instead of equipping just manifesting clothing on the actor they actually dress but it's a little complex and Skyrim isn't really friendly towards that. I'll try to find some cool, simple solution though to make it have more functionality outside of sex. 0SA_ESG with a module could be thought of as a kind of mini animated equipping framework/

The main problem is the switching logic of different postures is too complex .I spent a lot of time to read your introduction and pdf to learn it.

Now I have basically mastered the operation.But it's not very friendly for beginners.

In my mind I consider 0Sex a precision mod that might not really be beginner oriented and require some practice to get results, as I want it to be capable of anything I want in it so I don't want to limit the mod.

However it's not my intention to exclude people from using it easily and I want it to be easy. I am developing a UI that will replace ez-mode, it will take some time but I believe it will be a friendly user interface that easily shows exactly what you can do in every scene and potentially navigate by clicking the options removing all complexity from the controls. I just need time to implement it because I want to make it as perfect as possible and the data entry will be time consuming as well.

I will also find ways for localization to be easier and for as much as possible of my mod to be able to be translated.

I like your ideas Dauvmire, thank you. Backrub is really good and I've been thinking about the cinematic leap into Lifted Lotus as well. The female pleasure scenes are delayed because I feel the female orgasm is more complex in animation and in how it occurs where as the male is very linear. I'm waiting until I have some rough AI to make the female pleasuring scenes feel more real as I think they are more demanding. For example a male could just be stroke, then look kind of riled up, then cum, for the female the body seems to need animation to reflect their state and different ways they are currently aroused by what's happening.

Went back and double checked. It's the FIRST speed option on the one where the dom has his hands on the top of the subs thighs and the subs feet are bent around the doms back a bit. The next speed is perfect, but the initial first speed is mismatched using UUNP + Sos.

I'm looking into it, thanks Boo for the information.

I don't want to be boring, but what about the male stuff? :shy:

He's almost done too, I'll post a preview gif soon. He has less slots then the female as I really don't think there's armor out there to cover as much variety as the female needs, if people need it I will definitely include more, it's pretty straight forward. I find it hard to even find pants for guys separate from the top. Pants will be an option though for male if appropriate armor can be found.

This is for developers mostly that would want to connect to my mod:

I decided yesterday the undressing / redressing element is getting developed and I shouldn't waste time including it in the 0Sex script. I made an effort to break apart 0Sex from the undressing/redressing element although it will still function as one from a user standpoint. When I make other modules like wizard sex, or bathing now they can all share a common clothing animation package instead of needing their own built in.

Before there was just 0SACT and 0SACT_MCM

Now there will be: 0SACT (For global functions) 0SA_Sex (For the sex script) 0SA_ESG (For managing equipment slot groupings and undressing redresing)

I feel it's important that all my scripts are spells because a goal of my project is to minimize save bloat and strain. Spells completely disappear when they are done. The only bloat that will exist to a save game is 0SACT_MCM. I'll include one additional script that's a kill switch for all current 0SA spells running in case a bug or some strange event happens, once pushed it will clear all spells cast by mod. This change actually makes 0Sex perform better and start quicker because it has less immediate need to set up a bunch of properties right at the start.

When 0Sex Starts it also casts 0SA_ESG, when it ends it dispels both. Other mods could use 0SA_ESG also if they want to partake in my equipment slot grouping and now there will be events for developers to hook in and start 0Sex as well (Warning that I might change the parameters in the events in the near future so for a little while it might be unstable to hook into when new versions come out)  0Sex can be called by event (Which automatically calls a version of 0SA_ESG for it) and 0SA_ESG can also be called on it's own by an event to manage equipment slot groupings unequip and requip if that can suit a developer in anyway.

0SA_ESG is more of a utility then a module, at some point I will add a module where developers could get dressing and redressing animations to play for situations outside of sex while managing what was equiped or removed with 0SA_ESG. Potentially I'd like to find some way for it to animate equipping in general if a user wants so instead of equipping just manifesting clothing on the actor they actually dress but it's a little complex and Skyrim isn't really friendly towards that. I'll try to find some cool, simple solution though to make it have more functionality outside of sex. 0SA_ESG with a module could be thought of as a kind of mini animated equipping framework/

In my mind I consider 0Sex a precision mod that might not really be beginner oriented and require some practice to get results, as I want it to be capable of anything I want in it so I don't want to limit the mod.

However it's not my intention to exclude people from using it easily and I want it to be easy. I am developing a UI that will replace ez-mode, it will take some time but I believe it will be a friendly user interface that easily shows exactly what you can do in every scene and potentially navigate by clicking the options removing all complexity from the controls. I just need time to implement it because I want to make it as perfect as possible and the data entry will be time consuming as well.

I will also find ways for localization to be easier and for as much as possible of my mod to be able to be translated.

I like your ideas Dauvmire, thank you. Backrub is really good and I've been thinking about the cinematic leap into Lifted Lotus as well. The female pleasure scenes are delayed because I feel the female orgasm is more complex in animation and in how it occurs where as the male is very linear. I'm waiting until I have some rough AI to make the female pleasuring scenes feel more real as I think they are more demanding. For example a male could just be stroke, then look kind of riled up, then cum, for the female the body seems to need animation to reflect their state and different ways they are currently aroused by what's happening.

I'm looking into it, thanks Boo for the information.

He's almost done too, I'll post a preview gif soon. He has less slots then the female as I really don't think there's armor out there to cover as much variety as the female needs, if people need it I will definitely include more, it's pretty straight forward. I find it hard to even find pants for guys separate from the top. Pants will be an option though for male if appropriate armor can be found.

yaeh,I just point out the problem,but the beginners guide is not urgent.

The most important work is to improve the 0sex.look forward  the new  version .

tumblr_nvde3fZTCF1ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.jpg

Thank you for the nice feedback and ideas!

Here's the direction it's going. Basically to facilitate making appropriate animations without doing 30 animations that might be hit or miss on things people actually use I've broken it down into "Equipment Slot Groups". Which should I believe cover all major sections of the body and varying layers also. There's 10 for female, 7 for male currently each will have specific animations per Equipment Slot Group (ESG). 

You'll see there's primary and extra. Primary would be where you put your actual pants for example in the "Pants ESG" the rest are for anything else you'd like to come off with pants in this case. The point of the Primary slot is that I plan my script to detect key words on armor, so if you wanted to get really fancy you could put key words on your armor which would tell it to play animation variations appropriate for different armor types, for example: removing heavy armor vs a tshirt which both would generally be in slot 32. The primary slot is what gets parsed for the keywords.

In the case of your Belts example. You could add your belt slot as an Extra to the Cuirass ESG, or Pants ESG or you could decide to make the "Middle Misc ESG" your belt slot if you wanted it to have it's own stripping event and animation. It could go either way with ESG and it would depend on how the user sets up their ESG. I would also like SexDentity to have the power to overwrite the ESG's during animation so if an actor had very unique clothing you could specify this in their SexDentity to adjust for what should be removed.

Agree on jewelry as it doesn't seem super relevant in sex but with all the animation assets coming together I decided to just go all the way and make it a stand alone mini equipment animation framework that covers everything, jewelry would be just about the only thing missing otherwise. 0Sex will access this to handle it's stripping, it will not cause added strain or bloat as ESG is managed in a spell that runs simultaneously with 0Sex and ends when 0Sex does, it just splits the load basically. Another benefit is it's reusable now in future animation projects as well.

It's a bit of work to do all of them at once now but a single ESG addition wouldn't be a big deal once this is out of the way so if there is demand for additional ESGs I can make it happen.

hi i know its been said before but i felt its needed to say again that you are an incredible modder and very polite and humble about your masterpiece. thank you for sharing this with everyone

Thank you feminizi for this, I enjoy working on this project as a hobby a great deal and I'm glad others are enjoying it!

So in other words, climax animations for the males are quick and easy while the females take much more time and effort. LOL, sounds like real life to me.

Glad to see we're on the same page. Female arousal would go a long way for even more immersive scenes, can't wait. Thanks for sharing.

Great! If I can make a suggestion, even the dynamics of dressing can be interesting. female can sometimes, regardless of the partner being her lover, boyfriend or husbando, be a little awkward and turn her back to redress, and her partner, out of respect, stance at back, or even wait a bit until she change herself first .

Dudes can dress themselves in a more rough way, sometimes awkward and fun out of hurry, even forget it's a piece of Set.
if a piece doesn't go at first, guys use a bit of force for a piece to fit it well, if it goes wrong.  :D
Pals are often more informal and rough with clothes.

Hi Ceo,

I just downloaded the latest version of your mod from the Nexus. Unfortunately it's still not usable for me, because it scales down the equippable SOS (strapon) of my player character to almost zero. Even after stopping the animation, it's not back to normal size (even though according to race menu nothing changed). I tried to disable each and every MCM setting that has anything to do with scaling, but to no effect. Quit scaling my cock around, will you haha :P

Speaking of the MCM menu... I only see the symbolic constants (i.e. the thingies starting with $). Might be due to my game being run in german. Is there a way that MCM would display at least the english content if the german one is not available?

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks CEO 0S for your animation guide.

Hi Thuneriaz, I'm glad it worked for you put I can't see the image and I would like to. Can you relink it please?

Every animation are working well and every DPad key work for me. Only Advanced key seems to not  working ( gAlt+Dpad1 etc...) Am I the only one ? (sry for my english)

Hi TonyFrost, my first guess would be this, Advanced mode seperates the Dom and Sub's controls. To give the Dom input you use the left shift alt ctrl and to give the sub input you use the Right shift alt control. This only works if they have the animations and I have linked it so for now you have to follow my pdf or the in game help menu to see which actor you can command from each scene.

Should it be easy to add a key to make a full scene with random position, transitions, ... ?

I finished linking SexAI and SexDentity this weekend. There's currently no stats int it but everything is in place to make progress on it, all that's needed is arousal calculations now. A few of these events will not be in the next version related to that but most will be. Here's the plan of all I want to add, if developers would like more just ask and I'll make it happen.

-You'll be able to start script with a send event

-Calls will happen: At the start of the scene, at the end of the scene and at the redressing conclusion to announce these events.

-At the end of every loop an event will go out that posts the actors stats in terms of arousal speed, intensity and what kind of scene it is.

-At every orgasm, preclimax, penetration and change of mood an event will go out. Other key events as well that are similar

-You can request the script send a report of a wider range of stats, ex, if positions and styles have happened etc.

-You can send an event to overwrite the mood of an actor, or elements of their sexdentity

-You can tell an actor to do an action from an external script

More will come but this is a start of functionality I plan to implement for developers.

Nice ideas thank you Zballalla, since the dressing animations are fairly long 10-15 seconds and only consume 1 hkx spot I plan to add quite a few to make some nice variation every time it happens. I think it would also benefit using ESG in other senses outside of redressing from sex. I'll expand on it as I work on 0Sex so both modules will continue to grow.

The issue is really strange, there should be nothing happening to it's scales if it's disabled. I'll check the script to see if there is potential problems. What is happening to it is the S0SFastErect animation is being called but I don't think that will have an effect like you described. Regardless the next version will have this be disabled as well. I'll look around and see.

There is this problem which might help. The PapyrusUtil packed with SoS isn't the same version that is downloaded from PapyrusUtil currently. I have not been able to decide which version is more current or the best way to deal with the conflict. If you let SoS install it's Papyrus Util stuff instead of 0Sex, specifically the DLL for it I believe it might fix your problem.

I'll copy the english version of the mcm translation to all languages as a placeholder for now, thanks!