OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I love this mod absolutely best animations i have seen it is the only reason i started playing skyrim for the millionth time. But i feel with my current body mods it could be better.

I couldn't find anything on this sooo... I know the author uses there own body mod, but for regular users what mod/mods produces the best results?

Currently using CBBE hdt, I hear unpb is better does it have bodyslide feature and armors to match

You'll want to check this out if you are interested in UNP and bodyslide.

Thnx looks great!

I love this mod absolutely best animations i have seen it is the only reason i started playing skyrim for the millionth time. But i feel with my current body mods it could be better.

I couldn't find anything on this sooo... I know the author uses there own body mod, but for regular users what mod/mods produces the best results?

Currently using CBBE hdt, I hear unpb is better does it have bodyslide feature and armors to match

I use the middle body from SoS for male, it's called Muscular in the folder structure in the zip, it's not the body builder one (Smaller then that one). I use the vector plexus SoS for the part but I think any will work.

The two females I use the most in Gifs are custom but basically UNP but a little curvier. CBBE will be pretty close but there is some variations I can't adjust for, the position of the female part is one spot, some hip and upper body variation. Anything that is UNP variant (except petite) will basically be max alignment unless they have crazy proportions. Max weight on both actors will perform best.

Close to vanilla placement of the mouth in facegen works best for blowjobs. If you target then console getscale, having a 1.0 (1.03) Dom and 1.0 (1.0) sub will give you the intended alignment. I have auto scaling in the alpha but it's not 100% yet, it will set this up a lot of the time on it's own however.

I'm not too sure, I've never used body slide and have been using custom bodies for a long time now. UNP does have a body slide called UUNP now I believe which seems to be popular.

This set up on an XPMSE 2.0+ Skeleton should be basically right on as seen in my GIFS.

While I will always focus on overhauling older animations, there will always be animations incomplete in my mod, some I just burn out on a position and need to change up but I'll revisit all in time. Old one's will get cleaned up new ones will launch incomplete so some might just not be done yet and still have bad alignment.

Yeah it seems with CBBE if anything is going to have problems or clipping it has to do with the hips, but other than that i have used it for a while. Getting back into skyrim after 2 years and there is so many new mods to consider.

Yeah it seems with CBBE if anything is going to have problems or clipping it has to do with the hips, but other than that i have used it for a while. Getting back into skyrim after 2 years and there is so many new mods to consider.

Well you just gave me a nice idea, I could theoretically just make a CBBE and UUNP body slide preset of the exact shape I animate for. People could load it if they wanted the max alignment as seen in my GIFs. I've never set one up before but I'm decent at 3DS max so I imagine it would be possible. That way CBBE bodyslide and UUNP could have perfect alignment in terms of female shape. It might not still be exact as it wouldn't maintain my skin weights.

If that doesn't work I'll possibly upload the 2 bodies I use in gifs if people want to trouble shoot or replicate the scene exactly as intended.

Well you just gave me a nice idea, I could theoretically just make a CBBE and UUNP body slide preset of the exact shape I animate for. People could load it if they wanted the max alignment as seen in my GIFs. I've never set one up before but I'm decent at 3DS max so I imagine it would be possible. That way CBBE bodyslide and UUNP could have perfect alignment in terms of female shape.

If that doesn't work I'll possibly upload the 2 bodies I use in gifs if people want to trouble shoot or replicate the scene exactly as intended.

That would be amazing!!! I wish i had the skills to do all this your females look awesome. My BF thought i was looking at a new sex game when i was on your tumble, he freaked out(like a kid in a toy store) when i told him i was going to put this on skyrim.

I tried everything numpad 1. Numpad 4.7,0 none of them get the thrusting or speed to work as opposed to the live version where everything works fine and smooth

Thanks Hachirokio,

I've recreated the problem and am fixing it now, thanks for letting me know this. EZ-Mode speed is broken in Alpha it seems.

You can use Left Shift + Dpad UP to speed up the dom or Right Shift + DPad UP to speed up the sub in the meantime. These are advanced controls and you'd use whichever actor is primarily doing the action. Sub giving a handjob would use the right shift for example, Dom thrusting would use the left shift.

-Ceo

Neither of these are in competition with each other.

Sure. GM and Ford both make cars, but they don't compete at all.

As an example, I'm an ECE user and the fact such mod is becoming irrelevant has been rubbed in my face by not other than Groovtama and some well know members.

big difference here, these are mods created and maintained by the modders giving up their precious free time, you know u can always try modding it yourself and not living off others work....., why all that hate...

As an example, I'm an ECE user 

I use them both now (one at a time) but use ECE for all facegen, I do BabeCraft in ECE then send them over to Racemenu but I save the ECE preset. I don't touch the sliders in Racemenu and reload and import back from ECE if I want to make more changes. Might just be placebo I hear but ECE does seem to make much better results. I don't really use any of the features but I like the preset menu to manage a lot of characters over the 1-25 and also the faces are true to Skyrim and will maintain shape without Racemenu / ECE installed once they are exported out of ECE.

1.05 is online on the nexus now. A new patch and PDF map updated for 1.05 are attached to my OP.

Thank you very much to everyone that helped me alpha test!

------------------------------------

EZ-Mode info:

Easy mode controls instructions aren't updated yet but the gist of it is: EZ-Modifier 1 (Num 0 by default) + DPAD Left is the EZ-Mode "Tender Key"

Tender key converts a base position to a tender position if available. (Stand9) and (Lift9) can be converted to tender positions

Once inside a tender position Left moves you out of the Tender back to a base position right will navigate in the tender position. The only navigation currently possible is Stand 9's tender position has a second scene where the sub wraps their leg around the dom.

From any tender position (Base positions will get kisses too in time) hit the EZ-Mode "Tender Key" to kiss. 

Ctrl + 1 works too kiss also which is advanced mode but just as ez as ez mode. As more tender options come into play i will not be able to give them all to easy mode so it might be best to just use Ctrl + 1 for practice in initiating kisses.

1.05 is online on the nexus now. A new patch and PDF map updated for 1.05 are attached to my OP.

Thank you very much to everyone that helped me alpha test!

------------------------------------

EZ-Mode info:

Easy mode controls instructions aren't updated yet but the gist of it is: EZ-Modifier 1 (Num 0 by default) + DPAD Left is the EZ-Mode "Tender Key"

Tender key converts a base position to a tender position if available. (Stand9) and (Lift9) can be converted to tender positions

Once inside a tender position Left moves you out of the Tender back to a base position right will navigate in the tender position. The only navigation currently possible is Stand 9's tender position has a second scene where the sub wraps their leg around the dom.

From any tender position (Base positions will get kisses too in time) hit the EZ-Mode "Tender Key" to kiss. 

Ctrl + 1 works too kiss also which is advanced mode but just as ez as ez mode. As more tender options come into play i will not be able to give them all to easy mode so it might be best to just use Ctrl + 1 for practice in initiating kisses.

One more question is there any animations or something new in 1.05 that wasn't in the alpha?

One more question is there any animations or something new in 1.05 that wasn't in the alpha?

Hi Hachirokio,

Here are the changes since Alpha:

-Most of the new positions in Alpha got cleaned up along along with their transitions. Pretty much every new position got at least a slight rework.

-The embrace from Stand 9 got a kiss scene also, and transitions fixed into those embrace scenes.

-Fixed Eye direction on most of the new scenes

-The spin from stand 6 <> stand 9   + Stand 9 <> up9. I got a lot closer but they still need a little work.

-Fixed broken ez-mode and some issues in navigation

-Added position mode

-Added FaceLight Dim, AssLight Bright, AssLight Dim

-Fixed scaling further to hopefully adjust correctly for a norn sub actor. (Still not perfect but getting closer)

******Lifted Lotus Entry To and From Jerk is very rough atm.

You'll want to check this out if you are interested in UNP and bodyslide.

I am pretty sure that UUNP is already integrated within Bodyslide 2.

So you just need to install Bodyslide 2 and go trought the installation.

Thanks! The patch here just activates one scene that is too controversial for nexus. Anything to come that is similar will be in the OP patch here.

Btw...

What is this position called? (Can't be to long or Windows directory length error)

tumblr_nvde3fZTCF1ubnr1mo1_250.jpg

-Ceo

Thanks! The patch here just activates one scene that is too controversial for nexus. Anything to come that is similar will be in the OP patch here.

Btw...

What is this position called? (Can't be to long or Windows directory length error)

tumblr_nvde3fZTCF1ubnr1mo1_250.jpg

-Ceo

For the position name,

Standing rear entry

or

Standing ovation

-Ceo

I have installed FNIS v5.5, SKSE v1.73, XPMSE v3.20, SexLab v1.59c, Non-SexLab Animation v2.8.2, MNC v8.5, Holtof Animations for SL 1.59, ZaZ Animations v604, and many Pose pack, Halos, Aloe, Gomapero 1-2, Brainsperm, Oden, Etc..

1) I installed for the first time your Amazing mod with NMM, take from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D69448&pUp=1

2) I loaded in NMM the new LL patch and installed with NMM

Now when Run FNIS tells me this strange error message:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack

ERROR(2026): Too many animations   890 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt): + -o ZaZAPFWPA1 ZaZAPFWPA1.hkx AOZaZWPIICBL AOZaZWPIICBR

I had never before sucess! :-/  what exactly should I do to solve, please? :(

UPDATE:

I uninstalled some pose mods, now FNIS v5.5fix seems over 4000 animations loaded, now works..! and have no-limit animation error message :)

but.. how much is the animations limit number for FNIS?

Guest toymachine

DPad refers to the up, down, left and right arrow key. the Num Pad refers to the 0-9 keys, Num Lock and the rest of the keys all the way to the right end of your keyboard.