I got a question about Debella quests and such. I got to level 8, ( think that the level I read somewhere.) and hop jumped and tiptoed to the debella temple in the city that starts with a M. (makiania or something) and still says not bringing in anyone new and that girls are in a middle of a worship or something. 

Do I have to be in a certain part of the story or something to have that happen or higher level?

The city is Markarth, as far as the Dibella quest is concerned, after she tells you the sisters are in worship and can't be disturbed, go through the temple to the locked door where the sisters are, pick the lock and enter.

Once inside you will be confronted by the head priestess who tells you the penalty for entering is death, but as they have need of someone to find the new Sybil of Dibella they'll spare you if you do this for them, accepting the quest will place a new marker on your map to start the search.

A real help with Hamal giving the quest - for some reason she loves to cut off and starts the attack, So here's my tip if it happens to you.

First is to build up your illusion skill and don't forget to perk the heck out of the tree before even contemplating this quest.

Second is to learn the spell Pacify as it's the one that has worked and nothing else - Even Voice of the Emperor has failed in this regard.

Next, when our friend Hamal gives the cut off hit them with a Dual Cast of the spell and make sure you hit all of the sisters because even one going off can wreck it, some help is to stand on the sort of table thing between Hamal and Orla then focus on the floor for release.

Finally, talk to Hamal before the others can try raising the Mother topic again, it may take several reloads to get the timing right on it but it's better than failing the quest by killing the lot of them in self-defence.

How do i get started on the Dibella's Refuge quests ?

The mod has issue with automated start but before you input "startquest slendbquest" in console, you have to have 25 established relationships.

I got a question about Debella quests and such. I got to level 8, ( think that the level I read somewhere.) and hop jumped and tiptoed to the debella temple in the city that starts with a M. (makiania or something) and still says not bringing in anyone new and that girls are in a middle of a worship or something. 

Do I have to be in a certain part of the story or something to have that happen or higher level?

The city is Markarth, as far as the Dibella quest is concerned, after she tells you the sisters are in worship and can't be disturbed, go through the temple to the locked door where the sisters are, pick the lock and enter.

Once inside you will be confronted by the head priestess who tells you the penalty for entering is death, but as they have need of someone to find the new Sybil of Dibella they'll spare you if you do this for them, accepting the quest will place a new marker on your map to start the search.

Thanks I got it!

How do i get started on the Dibella's Refuge quests ?

Just read above.

Yes, becasue it first needs to absorb dragon soul I think, and not mess with it causing ''no absorb soul bug''.

also depend of the number of followers. i just kill an dragon priest, get this activated and wait 10-12 secondes before scene start. i have 8 followers (but sound like only 5-6 can be selected by this at the time)

Yes, becasue it first needs to absorb dragon soul I think, and not mess with it causing ''no absorb soul bug''.

also depend of the number of followers. i just kill an dragon priest, get this activated and wait 10-12 secondes before scene start. i have 8 followers (but sound like only 5-6 can be selected by this at the time)

It can select a lot more than 5-6 actors, I killed a dragon outside the palace in Windhelm and half the town and most of the guards joined in the orgy.

Correct, there is no real limit to how many can join into the dungeon cleared or dragon orgies. Dragon orgies in particular are very potent and does not need you to already be friendly with the characters in question like dungeon cleared does.

However like a lot of other stuff in your game, this is very very much dependent on your script speed. A long delay between getting the soul (it's getting the soul not killing the dragon that is the trigger, so if a mod like Thunderchild or console commands gives you dragon souls this has the same effect, while killing a dragon who's soul you have absorbed before it respawned (dragon wall dragons without a mod like Deadly Dragons active main) will give you no soul and 0 % chance of orgy) and the orgy starting just means you have a lot of script lag going on... which will easily happen if you have 8 companions following along. Also dependign on how that script is set up, script lag may also prevent individual companions or bystanders from joining in where they would have in a lighter load order.

Is this mod abounded? Haven't seen BeamerM. for a long time and there wasn't and updates lately too.

Hate to use the term "abandoned" without anything specific from the author (I wait a year before using that term), but BM hasn't even been on site since 01/01/2016.  One of his last posts mentioned having problems connecting to LL, so maybe just having technical issues?  Or just real life issues - hopefully nothing serious, just work/school related issues.  Hope BM returns soon.

EDIT:  Took a look on Nexus and it appears BM is still active there (last noted activity was yesterday).  Hope it wasn't something we said :o .

Is this mod abounded? Haven't seen BeamerM. for a long time and there wasn't and updates lately too.

Hate to use the term "abandoned" without anything specific from the author (I wait a year before using that term), but BM hasn't even been on site since 01/01/2016.  One of his last posts mentioned having problems connecting to LL, so maybe just having technical issues?  Or just real life issues - hopefully nothing serious, just work/school related issues.  Hope BM returns soon.

EDIT:  Took a look on Nexus and it appears BM is still active there (last noted activity was yesterday).  Hope it wasn't something we said :o .

Thank you for the info. Yea, I hope I'm not the reason or one of the reasons why he stopped coming to the forum. We had some disagreement some time ago about some bugs in this mod. I'm truly sorry if I was the one of the reasons why he "left" :( :(

He may simply have considered the mod complete as is and did not see a reason to return to it knowing others like Elf Prince is around to provide help. Or he may just be playing Fallout 4 or the like and is only visiting Nexus for mods for that.

I'm betting on "real life" issues.  Even though on Nexus it shows his last activity was 03/15, his last actual post over there was in Sept of 2015 on his own mod there, so not really "active" there either.  As Sac said, he may just be downloading mods, just not being "active".  To me it's just strange that his last logon/activity on LL was early morning 01/01/2016.  Might be a New Years Resolution:  I resolve not to be around all those degenerates at LL :P .

He totally means you guys, not me. I am a complete saint. Now I just need to figure out why this thing is crashing when I try to rape that horse...

You have the chicken-fucker mod installed.  It causes crashing when raping horses or other non-fowl animals. 

post-61020-0-70428800-1458308184_thumb.jpg

He totally means you guys, not me. I am a complete saint. Now I just need to figure out why this thing is crashing when I try to rape that horse...

You have the chicken-fucker mod installed.  It causes crashing when raping horses or other non-fowl animals. 

attachicon.giffunny-rude-sleeping-beauty-toy-horse-disney-pics.jpg

Dammit, but my entire economy is relying on producing those eggs!

• 2 weeks later...

A bit new to this one and been given'er a whirl b/c screams made mention of it a few times in other threads. I haven't made it a direct focus of my playthrough or dissected it in tesedit, but because of how I roll in skyrim I've progresses fairly rapidly.  But this has left me a bit confused.  I've done the bow, but how does the other quest or quests start?  Fairly sure that I have well over 25 relationships, and that locked trap door is bugging me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping in before I load up Skyrim. An idea struck me.

I just recently stopped using Sexlab Submit, but one of the things I really enjoyed about that mod was actually how the mod author gave every NPC who had the sex dialogue options voiced dialogues.

Are there any plans or possibility that SLEN may switch over from silent dialogue to voiced dialogue? It would obviously greatly cut down on dialogue spice - things like "Haha, XYZ but I'm not that easy!" would become "Nah, I don't think so." - but I have to admit that the silence is a bit eerie. I've always avoided using SLEN's dialogues when I had Submit's voiced dialogues available.

I cannot get the quest to start.  I managed before in another game, but with my current character, even after 27 increases, there is no way to start the quest. No courier had appeared and the shrine is locked. How do I start the quest? Even by console.

Many thanks

You ask about the Dibella's Refuge quest, right?

If you want to do it by console command,  type in "startquest slendbquest".

Although, before you try that, you probably try first to simply switch your location and wait a minute .. and if that doesn't work than go to the console.

I remember that I achieved that rank in an earlier playthrough in an inn and I met the courier not before I exited the building. I assume he is placed in the map, as soon as you enter a cell. But that's just guessing on my side blush.gif

I cannot get the quest to start.  I managed before in another game, but with my current character, even after 27 increases, there is no way to start the quest. No courier had appeared and the shrine is locked. How do I start the quest? Even by console.

Many thanks

You have completed Dragon Rising and rescued the syble for the temple in Markath?