I was wondering if there's any plans/possibility of adding rape dialogue? I know that the main purpose of SLEN is obviously consensual sex with [eager] NPCs. But it would be quite nice to reduce the number of mods running and not having to run Sexlab Submit all the time in case I have the random urge to commit a bit of forced entry would cut down on that ^_^;.

Everything was going fine till my first successful seduction. After the sex scene ended my PC won't move. He isn't taking the FNIS pose. He just stands there doesn't respond. All the NPCs go about their normal business. 

Where do I find the papyrus log?

Try entering:-

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

I have this problem consistently when using this mod as well...I've also noticed frequent crashes in heavily populated areas(i.e. cities). Is this a bug with the mod or caused by some sort of user mistake? Such as incorrect installation.

Sexlab itself, and all dependent mods, sans this one, are working.

edit: Could using Aroused redux be the cause of this?

I was wondering if there's any plans/possibility of adding rape dialogue? I know that the main purpose of SLEN is obviously consensual sex with [eager] NPCs. But it would be quite nice to reduce the number of mods running and not having to run Sexlab Submit all the time in case I have the random urge to commit a bit of forced entry would cut down on that ^_^;.

try using Defeat for the forced option

Everything was going fine till my first successful seduction. After the sex scene ended my PC won't move. He isn't taking the FNIS pose. He just stands there doesn't respond. All the NPCs go about their normal business. 

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

I have this problem consistently when using this mod as well...I've also noticed frequent crashes in heavily populated areas(i.e. cities). Is this a bug with the mod or caused by some sort of user mistake? Such as incorrect installation.

Frequent crashes are usually caused by overloading your system (too many scripted mods trying to run scripts at the same time). Aroused Redux is quite lightweight, and so is SLEN, neither of them is likely to cause a crash - SLEN doesn't run any scripts at all when you're not in a SLEN dialogue or event, and Aroused Redux is using a single script thread for a few seconds every 2 minutes. If the crash is related to having a lot of NPCs around, the most likely cause is a mod that uses heavy scripted cloak effects, since these try to run a large number of scripts at the same time each time the cloak pulses.

The problem with the stuck PC has nothing to do with any of that, it is a bug in SexLab 1.60. Turn off the automatic free camera option in the SexLab options and that problem should be gone.

I was wondering if there's any plans/possibility of adding rape dialogue? I know that the main purpose of SLEN is obviously consensual sex with [eager] NPCs. But it would be quite nice to reduce the number of mods running and not having to run Sexlab Submit all the time in case I have the random urge to commit a bit of forced entry would cut down on that happy.png;.

No, there will be none of that.

I put 100% chance in sleep option, but everytime that wake up nothing happens. What's wrong? Is this mod conflict with any sleep animations mod, like See you Sleep or Primary Needs?

It can yes. If you have a mod installed that interrupts the normal sleep sequence, SLEN will not fire an event. I do not use either of the 2 mods you mention, but anything that changes the way you sleep is likely to interfere.

I think the problem might have actually been with Mod Organizer.  Deleted all my profiles, loaded some bare minimum mods to try and source the problem, and all of a sudden MO wouldn't open the game except in a tiny window, and didn't recognize my controller.  Steam opened the game fine.  So, uninstalled MO, and now get to reinstall and rebuild my mod lists. . . again. . .

Okay, even THAT didn't fix it.  Pleasant Surprise animations still not triggering, several followers taking a long time to get SLEN dialogues to pop, etc.  Bare minimum install for testing (SKSE, SkyUI, RaceMenu, Bodyslide, CBBE, Alternate Start, SkyHair, FF7 followers, FF6 Followers, FF4 Followers, FNIS, SexLab, SOS, Aroused Redux, SLEN, RaceCompatibility, Fuz Ro Doh, Beautiful Vampires, Underground Bathhouse), so it's neither a mod conflict issue or an MO issue.  I have no idea where to go from here.

EDIT:  Doesn't seem to work for most vanilla NPCs, either.  Checked for conflicts with TES5Edit, didn't find any of note (just Goldenglow Estate and Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, and XCLR - Regions.)  The dialogues are all white.  Anyone able to give me some help here?

No need to check TES5Edit, you won't find anything there since SLEN doesn't alter vanilla records (the coloured entries you see are just the entries of the Aphrodisiac book and Dibella's refuge that have been added to the world). For this reason it is also nigh impossible for SLEN's dialogues to conflict directly with any other mods. What you are describing does not really sound like a mod/script problem at all. Are your SKSE and SkyUI properly updated? Have you verified the integrity of the game cache in Steam? Have you double checked your MCM settings, for example the "Minimum PC arousal to show" setting can lead to some puzzling things like this if you don't realize you've turned it on, make sure it's at 0. Post a papyrus log and I'll see if there's anything suspicious in that.

Hi, it seems that something isn't working correctly for me. I have installed everything that is required and everything shows up in mcm and seems to be correct. I can start a conversation and try to get sex. The charm fails, as it should because it is a low level charachter, but when I get the option to pay for sex the npc accepts the payment and I get to choose the position I want. But then nothing happens, all I get is a three dot response and the npc continues to do whatever she was doing before the conversation.

I apologize if this has already been answered but I tried to search the thread but did not find an answer.

SexLab is not starting your sex scene. Make sure you have it installed correctly (also in the SexLab MCM menu). Try initiating sex through another mod and see if that works. If it doesn't you have SexLab related prolems that have nothing to do with SLEN. If starting sex through another mod does work correctly, then please post a papyrus log of an attempt to start sex through SLEN.

For some reason, Pleasant Surprise isn't working for me.  Chance is set to 100%, but no joy upon sleeping.  Searched the thread, didn't see anything that looked relevant.  I have no mods that affect sleeping (that I'm aware of), the only ones new to this loadout would be Devious Devices, Defeat, and Horrible Harrassment.  I've checked the NPC, set her gender preference to all three, made sure no one's blocked, etc.

Anyone have a clue?

The papyrus log can tell you why it didn't start. Most likely cause is that you don't have a lover nearby (within 10 meter or so). Look for the scan results in the papyrus log.

A update ?

It was 10 degrees Celcius on xmas day, can you believe that!?

Apologies all for the spotty and delayed replies, I am having a lot of problems with the LL site lately. I do not receive any alerts anymore, and loading the site only works on even days when there is an eastern wind and I have made my sacrifices to the internet gods.

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

Frequent crashes are usually caused by overloading your system (too many scripted mods trying to run scripts at the same time). Aroused Redux is quite lightweight, and so is SLEN, neither of them is likely to cause a crash - SLEN doesn't run any scripts at all when you're not in a SLEN dialogue or event, and Aroused Redux is using a single script thread for a few seconds every 2 minutes. If the crash is related to having a lot of NPCs around, the most likely cause is a mod that uses heavy scripted cloak effects, since these try to run a large number of scripts at the same time each time the cloak pulses.

The problem with the stuck PC has nothing to do with any of that, it is a bug in SexLab 1.60. Turn off the automatic free camera option in the SexLab options and that problem should be gone.

I was wondering if there's any plans/possibility of adding rape dialogue? I know that the main purpose of SLEN is obviously consensual sex with [eager] NPCs. But it would be quite nice to reduce the number of mods running and not having to run Sexlab Submit all the time in case I have the random urge to commit a bit of forced entry would cut down on that happy.png;.

No, there will be none of that.

I put 100% chance in sleep option, but everytime that wake up nothing happens. What's wrong? Is this mod conflict with any sleep animations mod, like See you Sleep or Primary Needs?

It can yes. If you have a mod installed that interrupts the normal sleep sequence, SLEN will not fire an event. I do not use either of the 2 mods you mention, but anything that changes the way you sleep is likely to interfere.

Oh thanks, I never thought about that. :)

So if I manually use tlc and then reenter before the scene ends, would that fix things too or is that no tlc at all? And it was another problem, but not scripting related. I had SKSE(which includes an x64 patch) and I was using the x64 patch in ENB at the same time. Found this awesome guide on Nexus that showed me the error of my ways. :P

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

Oh thanks, I never thought about that. smile.png

So if I manually use tlc and then reenter before the scene ends, would that fix things too or is that no tlc at all? And it was another problem, but not scripting related. I had SKSE(which includes an x64 patch) and I was using the x64 patch in ENB at the same time. Found this awesome guide on Nexus that showed me the error of my ways. tongue.png

Switching to free cam using the console or the hotkey should not cause any problems, it is only the automatic free camera option that causes this issue afaik.

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

Oh thanks, I never thought about that. smile.png

So if I manually use tlc and then reenter before the scene ends, would that fix things too or is that no tlc at all? And it was another problem, but not scripting related. I had SKSE(which includes an x64 patch) and I was using the x64 patch in ENB at the same time. Found this awesome guide on Nexus that showed me the error of my ways. tongue.png

Switching to free cam using the console or the hotkey should not cause any problems, it is only the automatic free camera option that causes this issue afaik.

So I don't need to switch back before the orgasm stage? That's good, thanks for answering my questions.

I thought both issues were fixed though, I haven't noticed anything like this with Defeat but that could be a difference with how it calls Sexlab functions. That's about as much as I can hypothesize with my knowledge of scripting. lol

Great mod! Would you make a gender selection option about the dialogue? For example when I play as straight/gay I only want female/male has the dialogues, I know in the current version I can add npcs to block list by hand, but this may cause potential problems and it's quiet boring to do this again and again.

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

into the console

Oh thanks, I never thought about that.

So if I manually use tlc and then reenter before the scene ends, would that fix things too or is that no tlc at all? And it was another problem, but not scripting related. I had SKSE(which includes an x64 patch) and I was using the x64 patch in ENB at the same time. Found this awesome guide on Nexus that showed me the error of my ways.

So I don't need to switch back before the orgasm stage? That's good, thanks for answering my questions.

I thought both issues were fixed though, I haven't noticed anything like this with Defeat but that could be a difference with how it calls Sexlab functions. That's about as much as I can hypothesize with my knowledge of scripting. lol

I have this freezing bug all the time also. I found one way to get around it while still having automatic free camera option enabled is to leave dialog as soon as you initiate the sex scene, tab once you see your targets dialog of '...' .  This is the only mod that this happens to me with, it looks like once the sex scene starts it never closes the dialog so for some reason the game still thinks you're in the dialog menu, leaving you stuck there not able to initiate new dialog or move.

Regarding the Dibella Refuge quests not starting - I tried this with a new character and completed the two quests first then got up to 25 SLEN increases, and that caused it to trigger. So it looks like the issue might be if you've got 25 before completing the two quests?

I think the problem might have actually been with Mod Organizer.  Deleted all my profiles, loaded some bare minimum mods to try and source the problem, and all of a sudden MO wouldn't open the game except in a tiny window, and didn't recognize my controller.  Steam opened the game fine.  So, uninstalled MO, and now get to reinstall and rebuild my mod lists. . . again. . .

Okay, even THAT didn't fix it.  Pleasant Surprise animations still not triggering, several followers taking a long time to get SLEN dialogues to pop, etc.  Bare minimum install for testing (SKSE, SkyUI, RaceMenu, Bodyslide, CBBE, Alternate Start, SkyHair, FF7 followers, FF6 Followers, FF4 Followers, FNIS, SexLab, SOS, Aroused Redux, SLEN, RaceCompatibility, Fuz Ro Doh, Beautiful Vampires, Underground Bathhouse), so it's neither a mod conflict issue or an MO issue.  I have no idea where to go from here.

EDIT:  Doesn't seem to work for most vanilla NPCs, either.  Checked for conflicts with TES5Edit, didn't find any of note (just Goldenglow Estate and Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, and XCLR - Regions.)  The dialogues are all white.  Anyone able to give me some help here?

No need to check TES5Edit, you won't find anything there since SLEN doesn't alter vanilla records (the coloured entries you see are just the entries of the Aphrodisiac book and Dibella's refuge that have been added to the world). For this reason it is also nigh impossible for SLEN's dialogues to conflict directly with any other mods. What you are describing does not really sound like a mod/script problem at all. Are your SKSE and SkyUI properly updated? Have you verified the integrity of the game cache in Steam? Have you double checked your MCM settings, for example the "Minimum PC arousal to show" setting can lead to some puzzling things like this if you don't realize you've turned it on, make sure it's at 0. Post a papyrus log and I'll see if there's anything suspicious in that.

For some reason, Pleasant Surprise isn't working for me.  Chance is set to 100%, but no joy upon sleeping.  Searched the thread, didn't see anything that looked relevant.  I have no mods that affect sleeping (that I'm aware of), the only ones new to this loadout would be Devious Devices, Defeat, and Horrible Harrassment.  I've checked the NPC, set her gender preference to all three, made sure no one's blocked, etc.

Anyone have a clue?

The papyrus log can tell you why it didn't start. Most likely cause is that you don't have a lover nearby (within 10 meter or so). Look for the scan results in the papyrus log.

Finally got around to trying things (distracted by new games for Christams/Birthday), this is what I came up with:

SKSE and SkyUI should be fine, since I just reinstalled them from scratch.

MCM settings look good, they're the same one's I've always used, near as I can tell.  Gender and Gender Preference don't seem to matter, at least not changing anything.

Can't seem to get Papyrus logging to work.  Changed the .inis in both MO Profiles to log, but I still just have this:

[12/23/2015 - 06:33:13PM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)

[12/23/2015 - 06:33:13PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

Doesn't seem to be logging from my profile, don't know what to do next about that.

But I do think I've honed down the overall problem with the mod, more or less.  It only offers SLEN events in two circumstances:  Trainer dialogues and with Lovers.  Have a Lover and a non-Lover together, and you'll get an event trigger (like Pleasant Surprise).  I MAY have triggered a Dungeon Clear Orgy with no lovers, but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks for the help, sorry I can't be more helpful of you helping me.