can someone explain the overlap with Lovers Comfort? Will this track your spose arousal level and lack of interaction with PC to formulate the cheating?

The only overlap is in the fact that both mods use the arousal tracking provided by SexLab Aroused. If you have sex with your spouse through SLEN (or any other means really) it will lower their arousal, so they won't cheat through Lover's Comfort.

Hi guys,

I just have a problem, the SLEN does not appear in the MCM anymore, when I create a new character, it's the only menu that I can't find.

Every things were fine until few days. Is anyone had this issue before?

Hi guys,

I just have a problem, the SLEN does not appear in the MCM anymore, when I create a new character, it's the only menu that I can't find.

Every things were fine until few days. Is anyone had this issue before?

No. Sorry. You either have some SKYUI problem or some mod became "incompatible" with SLEN by being placed above or under SLEN. For instance, that was the issue with Scent and SLEN, If Scent was above SLEN, SLEN wouldn't work.

First, I want to say thanks for making and updating this wonderful mod!

Second, I have a request. It seems that this mod uses the MM and MMM tags for all-male scenes outside the main seduction options? Is it possible to either use other tags or at least include other tags in animation calls? I'm asking because the number of animations with the MM tag is pretty limited, and when you only have six animations to play it gets a bit repetitive. I've basically stopped using the threesome option with lovers because I'm tired of the one available MMM-animation being played over and over and over. As for the main seduction options, there seems to be a similar limitation going on there with the anal tag? Although that is at least not quite so restrictive (except for the "ride you/me" option - again, only one animation available, in my game anyway).

Just trying this mod for the first time on a brand new game and have run into a little problem.  I get the dialogue options but since I am only level 1 I can't convince anyone of anything.  I get to a point in the dialogue where the only choices are to pay or say I'm sorry to have bothered you.  If I go the later, NPC immediately goes hostile and ends up killing me.  Any thoughts?

Papyrus.0.log

Just trying this mod for the first time on a brand new game and have run into a little problem.  I get the dialogue options but since I am only level 1 I can't convince anyone of anything.  I get to a point in the dialogue where the only choices are to pay or say I'm sorry to have bothered you.  If I go the later, NPC immediately goes hostile and ends up killing me.  Any thoughts?

SLEN does not turn NPCs hostile. When you fail a charm attempt and decide not to pay, a magic effect is cast on the NPC that lasts 6 hours (SLENMgefRebuffed06). It's not marked as hostile or detrimental and does not do any damage or change any values, the only thing it does is attach 2 keywords to the NPC. It's possible you have something installed that considers this a hostile action, but I don't know what that could be or why it would consider this magic effect hostile. Normally when you choose this option, the NPC makes a last remark and then the dialogue stops, with no further action.

I see that SLEN is changing the gender of Talsgar the Wanderer:

[06/20/2016 - 03:15:38PM] SLEN Main - Info: Forcing gender for Talsgar the Wanderer to female

Unless you have Schlongs of Skyrim set up to create 'pussy males' I doubt that is intended. You probably have marked one of the male schlongs on the SOS Integration page to be force changed to female. Again, this is not something that would normally make an NPC hostile.

Second, I have a request. It seems that this mod uses the MM and MMM tags for all-male scenes outside the main seduction options? Is it possible to either use other tags or at least include other tags in animation calls? I'm asking because the number of animations with the MM tag is pretty limited, and when you only have six animations to play it gets a bit repetitive. I've basically stopped using the threesome option with lovers because I'm tired of the one available MMM-animation being played over and over and over. As for the main seduction options, there seems to be a similar limitation going on there with the anal tag? Although that is at least not quite so restrictive (except for the "ride you/me" option - again, only one animation available, in my game anyway).

The available animations are limited by what you have installed, and depending on these some of the options may lead to a very limited choice. In general I would recommend to install something like NSAP to increase the number of available animations. I'll have a look at the MMM choices, however if certain FMM animations are suitable for MMM threesomes then they really should have an MMM tag too - it would be better to 'fix' it on the animation by adding the MMM tag to it. If this tag is not attached to the animation, then that suggests it is not suitable/would look odd on MMM threesomes.

There are pros and cons to both choices. If I include FMM tagged anims for MMM threesomes, you will end up getting a lot of animations that are not suitable. If I exclude these animations, then some animations that could be suitable but are not tagged as such may be missed. In general, fixing animations tags is a lot easier than trying to figure out which animations are tagged wrong or incomplete in a script, so I chose to err on the safer side.

SLEN does not turn NPCs hostile. When you fail a charm attempt and decide not to pay, a magic effect is cast on the NPC that lasts 6 hours (SLENMgefRebuffed06). It's not marked as hostile or detrimental and does not do any damage or change any values, the only thing it does is attach 2 keywords to the NPC. It's possible you have something installed that considers this a hostile action, but I don't know what that could be or why it would consider this magic effect hostile. Normally when you choose this option, the NPC makes a last remark and then the dialogue stops, with no further action.

I see that SLEN is changing the gender of Talsgar the Wanderer:

[06/20/2016 - 03:15:38PM] SLEN Main - Info: Forcing gender for Talsgar the Wanderer to female

Unless you have Schlongs of Skyrim set up to create 'pussy males' I doubt that is intended. You probably have marked one of the male schlongs on the SOS Integration page to be force changed to female. Again, this is not something that would normally make an NPC hostile.

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I reverted back to an even early save (where I had to reset all MCM items) and both issues went away.  Not quite sure what it was but it is working fine right now.  Thanks,

The available animations are limited by what you have installed, and depending on these some of the options may lead to a very limited choice. In general I would recommend to install something like NSAP to increase the number of available animations. I'll have a look at the MMM choices, however if certain FMM animations are suitable for MMM threesomes then they really should have an MMM tag too - it would be better to 'fix' it on the animation by adding the MMM tag to it. If this tag is not attached to the animation, then that suggests it is not suitable/would look odd on MMM threesomes.

There are pros and cons to both choices. If I include FMM tagged anims for MMM threesomes, you will end up getting a lot of animations that are not suitable. If I exclude these animations, then some animations that could be suitable but are not tagged as such may be missed. In general, fixing animations tags is a lot easier than trying to figure out which animations are tagged wrong or incomplete in a script, so I chose to err on the safer side.

I actually already have NSAP installed, in addition to Sexlab Animation Loader with (quick count) 10 animation packs, ZAZ and the M2M animations. Granted, I've been somewhat conservative with what I've registered in SexLab (skipping all the necro content, for instance), but I still have 283 registered non-creature animations. In my experience the MM and MMM tags are not used with any and every animation that will fit 2 or 3 male actors, but only with those that make it clear both/all actors have penises, for instance by having the actor in the female position being jacked off. That one animation I mentioned that always plays when asking a lover for a threesome comes from M2M, as does five of the six animations found when paying for training in kind (the other one comes from FunnyBizness's SLAL pack - I suppose I could increase the number of available animations to 8 if I made Rydin's animations from NSAP eligible for sex scenes, but to me rimming and spanking are more for foreplay than the main act itself). Actually, I think if I uninstalled all the extra animations I would probably have a wider variety of animations in these situations with SLEN because SexLab wouldn't find any MM or MMM animations and would just default to whatever fits the number of actors - I never noticed anything until I recently installed the M2M pack and the latest version of FB's SLAL pack.

I understand the wish to avoid unsuitable animations, mostly because I have the same wish and have disabled the animations I think don't work wtih an all-male cast in the SexLab MCM. Obviously I can only speak for myself, but in the case of male on male (on male) scenes I would just cast the net as wide as possible and let the user decide what works for them and what doesn't.

I actually already have NSAP installed, in addition to Sexlab Animation Loader with (quick count) 10 animation packs, ZAZ and the M2M animations. Granted, I've been somewhat conservative with what I've registered in SexLab (skipping all the necro content, for instance), but I still have 283 registered non-creature animations. In my experience the MM and MMM tags are not used with any and every animation that will fit 2 or 3 male actors, but only with those that make it clear both/all actors have penises, for instance by having the actor in the female position being jacked off. That one animation I mentioned that always plays when asking a lover for a threesome comes from M2M, as does five of the six animations found when paying for training in kind (the other one comes from FunnyBizness's SLAL pack - I suppose I could increase the number of available animations to 8 if I made Rydin's animations from NSAP eligible for sex scenes, but to me rimming and spanking are more for foreplay than the main act itself). Actually, I think if I uninstalled all the extra animations I would probably have a wider variety of animations in these situations with SLEN because SexLab wouldn't find any MM or MMM animations and would just default to whatever fits the number of actors - I never noticed anything until I recently installed the M2M pack and the latest version of FB's SLAL pack.

I understand the wish to avoid unsuitable animations, mostly because I have the same wish and have disabled the animations I think don't work wtih an all-male cast in the SexLab MCM. Obviously I can only speak for myself, but in the case of male on male (on male) scenes I would just cast the net as wide as possible and let the user decide what works for them and what doesn't.

Honestly I don't see allowing female anims for MM(M) groups as a solution. Considering the volume of FM/FMM/FFM vs MM/MMM animations, it would add dozens of wrong animations and only a small number of appropriate ones. To me that is a decrease in quality, not an improvement.

An actual proper solution would be to add the MM and MMM tags to the animations that you want to see used for MM and MMM groups. I know the gay players often complain about lack of gay animations, but in the end complaining tends to lead to very little - modding is a community effort, everyone does their part. Someone who is fond of male on male sex needs to pick up the task of determining what anims can be used for gay groups and create a patch to add the proper tags to those animations (or pass it on to Ashal so he can add the tags to the anims in the SexLab setup). This really isn't hard to do at all, but I have my hands full myself with my existing mods so I don't have the time for it. To see an example of this you can look at Apropos which (at least back when I still used it) had an option to fix the tagging of a large number of the old SL 1.59 animations by adding additional tags to them. Something like that needs to be created for (and by) fans of male on male sex.

SLEN is set up to make proper use of the resources provided by SexLab and SLA and I don't want to add hacks for specific wishes that can easily be solved in the correct manner. This is not just coming from a desire to do things the right way (although I can't deny it does play a role), but more from my observation that a large number of mods that have been written in the past and contain such exceptions do not work anymore as intended after a bunch of SexLab/SLA/animation updates, or do not pick up newly released animations. SLEN is not only intended to work with the current set of available animations, but also with all animations that will be released in the future, and adding the exception you ask for would diminish that future quality.

How to expande bed aoption to leito bed animation?, sorry my english.

Furniture animations are excluded everywhere, except for the specific furniture dialogue options. This is because the rezzed furniture pieces typically end up sticking through walls or other furniture.

So it seems that suddenly I'm not able to get this mod to show up in the MCM menu. I've tried everything from doing the SKYUI Setage command to getting JaxonZ's MCM Kicker. I tried also deactivating all my mods and only enabling SLEN. That workied but then after activating all of the mods again, loading the save with SLEN actully working CTD'd and making a new one caused the same problem where SLEN didn't show u[. I've organized the load order  number of times wich didn't fix it . I'm not sure why it's doing this. It used to work fine, then one of my other mods stopped appearing but the MCM kicker mod fixed it, then after that SLEN stopped appearing.

Honestly I don't see allowing female anims for MM(M) groups as a solution. Considering the volume of FM/FMM/FFM vs MM/MMM animations, it would add dozens of wrong animations and only a small number of appropriate ones. To me that is a decrease in quality, not an improvement.

An actual proper solution would be to add the MM and MMM tags to the animations that you want to see used for MM and MMM groups. I know the gay players often complain about lack of gay animations, but in the end complaining tends to lead to very little - modding is a community effort, everyone does their part. Someone who is fond of male on male sex needs to pick up the task of determining what anims can be used for gay groups and create a patch to add the proper tags to those animations (or pass it on to Ashal so he can add the tags to the anims in the SexLab setup). This really isn't hard to do at all, but I have my hands full myself with my existing mods so I don't have the time for it. To see an example of this you can look at Apropos which (at least back when I still used it) had an option to fix the tagging of a large number of the old SL 1.59 animations by adding additional tags to them. Something like that needs to be created for (and by) fans of male on male sex.

SLEN is set up to make proper use of the resources provided by SexLab and SLA and I don't want to add hacks for specific wishes that can easily be solved in the correct manner. This is not just coming from a desire to do things the right way (although I can't deny it does play a role), but more from my observation that a large number of mods that have been written in the past and contain such exceptions do not work anymore as intended after a bunch of SexLab/SLA/animation updates, or do not pick up newly released animations. SLEN is not only intended to work with the current set of available animations, but also with all animations that will be released in the future, and adding the exception you ask for would diminish that future quality.

*sigh*

Fine, I'll just uninstall the animations then.

The apropos mod's animation re-tagging system does still work, and would be a simple way to add MMM tags to a lot of animations if you wanted to do that. The mod can have individual parts turned off and is fairly resource light so it shouldn't impact your load much.

I find an ironic and opposite "problem" also exists for the lesbian situation, in that many of the animations are tagged MF and thus the giving position female in a cunnilingus type animation will equip a strapon when it isn't necessary. Looks even odder if they use one of the SOS based ones, as it appears they go futa.

I'm wondering now, is it SLEN that, detecting all males in a animation only requests MM / MMM animations from Sexlab, or is SL what picks the animations only with MMM tags?

I'm wondering now, is it SLEN that, detecting all males in a animation only requests MM / MMM animations from Sexlab, or is SL what picks the animations only with MMM tags?

For random sex animations (like the ones in orgies & threesomes) the gender tags are set by SLEN. For specific animations chosen from the dialogue tree (Make love to me, Take me doggy style, etc) no gender tags are used.

So it seems that suddenly I'm not able to get this mod to show up in the MCM menu. I've tried everything from doing the SKYUI Setage command to getting JaxonZ's MCM Kicker. I tried also deactivating all my mods and only enabling SLEN. That workied but then after activating all of the mods again, loading the save with SLEN actully working CTD'd and making a new one caused the same problem where SLEN didn't show u[. I've organized the load order  number of times wich didn't fix it . I'm not sure why it's doing this. It used to work fine, then one of my other mods stopped appearing but the MCM kicker mod fixed it, then after that SLEN stopped appearing.

Have you checked the papyrus log for any messages containing "slen"?

Try manually putting SLEN all the way at the top of your ESPs in the load order and see if that fixes the issue.

For random sex animations (like the ones in orgies & threesomes) the gender tags are set by SLEN. For specific animations chosen from the dialogue tree (Make love to me, Take me doggy style, etc) no gender tags are used.

That's what I thought, since you added that "look into my eyes" option, to specify using MF and not FF animations.

I cannot imagine what a decision tree flowchart could look like, if you tagged all animations with all possible correct tags, and then had to pick one based on certain required tags and certain excluded tags, and then having to locate the actors based on gender and desired action/receive characteristics.

Of course most of that would have to be provided by the mod author, so you know if the PC should be giving a bribe, receiving a blackmail payment or being on the bread or the meat of an orgy sandwich.

I cannot imagine what a decision tree flowchart could look like, if you tagged all animations with all possible correct tags, and then had to pick one based on certain required tags and certain excluded tags, and then having to locate the actors based on gender and desired action/receive characteristics.

Of course most of that would have to be provided by the mod author, so you know if the PC should be giving a bribe, receiving a blackmail payment or being on the bread or the meat of an orgy sandwich.

Aside from the feasibility of doing this in papyrus script, I do not think that's really appropriate for an orgy. The point of an orgy is frequent partner swapping, and that makes orgies with random groups of people intrinsically unsuitable for those who shiver at the thought of certain gender combinations or animation positions. Of course due to the limitations of Skyrim, SexLab, papyrus, the power of modern computers and the amount of time the average player is willing to look at a sex scene before they feel the urge to bash in some troll heads, doing an actual round-robin during an orgy (i.e. make partners switch from group to group) is not practically doable, but the RP idea behind it is that everyone does it with everyone. If someone does not want to participate in sex scenes with certain genders, then orgies with random groups of people just aren't their thing.

I don't feel particularly guilty about that, it's not like there isn't enough fun to be had without the dragon kill orgies, and in case of the location cleared and pleasant surprise events people can solve it by surrounding themselves with followers of their preferred gender, and/or blocking those that aren't of the preferred gender from participating in SLEN events.

Of course all of that doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of animations that could/should have an MM or MMM tag, but yeah I only have so much time in a day, and being of the bi persuasion myself that particular problem isn't very high on my personal list of things to create a mod for.

A short update on progress: I am currently working with Rinoku84 to get an Italian translation ready for SLEN. To facilitate this I have created translation files for the MCM menu, which will make translations much easier to maintain in the future. This does take some extra time though to get it all perfect, and of course Rinoku needs his time to translate all the dialogues and menus. So, fingers crossed, the next version will also be available in Italian.

Aside from that I have the following changes/fixes ready:

- Senna should now be able to send the letter for the Champion of Dibella quest even when the A Night to Remember quest is active.
- A choice to do it standing up is now available in the 2nd menu
- It should now be possible to correctly charm NPCs who have a negative relationship to you (but are not hostile) - for example dethroned Jarls and their Housecarls in the Blue Palace after Season Unending.
- When using the 'no teleporting' option in SexLab, SLEN dialogues should no longer get stuck and prevent the NPC from walking towards the PC
- Tweaks to the NPC choice for the 'Whatever you desire' dialogue option

On a separate track I am experimenting with allowing friendly creatures to be included in SLEN (basically any creature that isn't hostile to you, like follower dogs, horses, Paarthurnax, Lis the spider, as well as critters from custom mods). Don't worry I know it's not everyone's thing so as all functionality in SLEN this will be a completely optional feature. I'm not promising this will be included in the next release already as I want to get the translation changes released first, but it's something that will likely be included in the near future. It's not going to be a fully fledged 'beastess' type mod but should be enough for those who want some creature fun in their Skyrim without installing a separate mod for it.

The Dibella's Refuge Library will remain locked for the time being, until I overcome my creative writing block for long enough to come up with an interesting story for it :)

[..] until I overcome my creative writing block for long enough to come up with an interesting story for it smile.png

You might consider to contact skyrimll as his mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-06-21/ covers a similar tale?

Perhaps a little smalltalk will spark some fresh ideas and mutual benefits for both mods.

I play them both as a little but faithful novice for the temple wink.png and they interact really nice! 

*snip* 

The Dibella's Refuge Library will remain locked for the time being, until I overcome my creative writing block for long enough to come up with an interesting story for it :)

I can't find it on my game (with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod active). Where is the entrance ?

I have also oan another mod who can explain the fact I can't find the entrance : Goddess Diana (follower mod).

*snip* 

I can't find it on my game (with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod active). Where is the entrance ?

I have also oan another mod who can explain the fact I can't find the entrance : Goddess Diana (follower mod).

The entrance to Dibella's refuge is close to Dawnstar, on the right side of the road.