14 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

How do I unlock the third word of the thrill of the tempest shout? Edit: nvm I needed to get dragon souls

I already finished the dibella quest which by the way is it finished after getting the bow? There is a locked chest and cellar door.

Also what exactly does the bow do?

IIRC the bow is the end and the reward for the quest.  Do you have the bow strung and usable or just have the bow part?  It should be a usable and workable weapon when done.  The door and chest are either incomplete and unfinished or just for the NPCs, I don't remember doing anything with them.... though the chest might be a placeholder the NPC uses during the quest to make the bow.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

IIRC the bow is the end and the reward for the quest.  Do you have the bow strung and usable or just have the bow part?  It should be a usable and workable weapon when done.  The door and chest are either incomplete and unfinished or just for the NPCs, I don't remember doing anything with them.... though the chest might be a placeholder the NPC uses during the quest to make the bow.

I've been using the bow for a while now but I never figured out exactly what enchantment it has, if it actually has one, besides just making bipedal humanoids glow yellow when hit

8 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

I've been using the bow for a while now but I never figured out exactly what enchantment it has, if it actually has one, besides just making bipedal humanoids glow yellow when hit

If I remember correctly, it takes into account the PC's "sex addiction" (Sla_TimeRate faction rank) and increases damage based on that.

• 2 weeks later...

what kinds of mods is this one incompatible with? i'm interested in downloading it but i'm unsure of it'd play nice with my other loverslab mods. i'll list out what i've got just in case (not my entire mod list, just what i think may be relevant)

On 10/8/2023 at 11:54 AM, sunadokei said:

what kinds of mods is this one incompatible with? i'm interested in downloading it but i'm unsure of it'd play nice with my other loverslab mods. i'll list out what i've got just in case (not my entire mod list, just what i think may be relevant)

I'm pretty sure this uses its own set of Sexlab instructions so it shouldn't conflict with most SL addons. Obviously anything that modifies player-npc dialogues will conflict if it prevents the player from the triggering the appropriate SLEN dialogue choices. If you have multiple dialogue triggered sexlab mods then expect to have your dialogue menu cluttered with all of them.

Edited by kamoewarrior
12 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

I'm pretty sure this uses its own set of Sexlab instructions so it shouldn't conflict with most SL addons. Obvious anything that modifies player-npc dialogues will conflict if it prevents the player from the triggering the appropriate SLEN dialogue choices. If you have multiple dialogue triggered sexlab mods then expect to have your dialogue menu cluttered with all of them.

oh awesome, thank you! 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:17 PM, karlpaws said:

You may have one of two problems that should be answered in the thread, though with its length, it is hard to find what you need in the chaff.

Either you don't have enough increases in total or with enough people to qualify,

or, there is a point where the script for the mod has to calculate how many you have had and will tell you how many you can invite.  If you try jumping through the dialog, ie getting it to skip forward, the script won't have enough time, will think you have zero, and just give you the option to continue adventuring. Somewhat like the first, so go through it slower. Also, mention how many increases you have had (is shown on the MCM screen) and how many people. 16 increases over 4 people should be enough, iirc, 16 over 16 I think doesn't work.

That's still very vague honestly.  Can you break it down like I had single digit IQ because there's clearly a concept I'm not getting.

For the record, I have 102 increases over 232 partners, I think 5 or 6 are at maximum relationship rank of Lover.  There isn't even an option to ask to start a sex party ever.  Where does it appear exactly (where in the dialogue tree, etc?)  Is it just flat out broken in AE as a lot of mods here tend to be?  Everything else seems to work just fine.  Not like it hasn't been its own reward literally banging every lady and futa in skyrim until they can't move every time I tear through town but I'd at least like to know if there will literally be a way to initiate this so-called "sex party"

12 hours ago, nunyabeeswax999 said:

That's still very vague honestly.  Can you break it down like I had single digit IQ because there's clearly a concept I'm not getting.

For the record, I have 102 increases over 232 partners, I think 5 or 6 are at maximum relationship rank of Lover.  There isn't even an option to ask to start a sex party ever.  Where does it appear exactly (where in the dialogue tree, etc?)  Is it just flat out broken in AE as a lot of mods here tend to be?  Everything else seems to work just fine.  Not like it hasn't been its own reward literally banging every lady and futa in skyrim until they can't move every time I tear through town but I'd at least like to know if there will literally be a way to initiate this so-called "sex party"

I has been a while since I have been able to play, so I don't remember exactly.  I think you need to speak with one of the Lover rank NPCs, and I think it was in the dialog tree where you ask for what kind of sex you want to do.  There should be a phrase for getting a third if another npc close enough has been a partner at least once, and another about holding a party for all of your friends.

I don't know if AE is the cause, or if the mod script just isn't running correctly.  That did happen sometimes on LE I think. Especially depending on the computer and type of mods.  Have you been able to do threesomes, four and fives?  Have you had a follower in a dungeon and had an orgy when the dungeon was cleared? Have you had any orgies when a dragon was killed (if you have dragons enabled?)

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I has been a while since I have been able to play, so I don't remember exactly.  I think you need to speak with one of the Lover rank NPCs, and I think it was in the dialog tree where you ask for what kind of sex you want to do.  There should be a phrase for getting a third if another npc close enough has been a partner at least once, and another about holding a party for all of your friends.

I don't know if AE is the cause, or if the mod script just isn't running correctly.  That did happen sometimes on LE I think. Especially depending on the computer and type of mods.  Have you been able to do threesomes, four and fives?  Have you had a follower in a dungeon and had an orgy when the dungeon was cleared? Have you had any orgies when a dragon was killed (if you have dragons enabled?)

All the other options seem to work just fine.  I think it's just that one feature.

1 hour ago, nunyabeeswax999 said:

All the other options seem to work just fine.  I think it's just that one feature.

I think that you have to own a home before you can start a party.  I may be wrong on that, since I do not use that feature on a regular basis.

3 hours ago, nunyabeeswax999 said:

I do own several homes with housecarls watching them.

I don't think home or thaneship is needed since you can have the party anywhere, but where you talk to the NPC is where it is held.

My guess would be that you've been playing long enough something glitched and the option just isn't showing up.  I would suggest loading an earlier save with maybe a few hours on it and playing from there, focusing on using SLEN on NPCs until you have enough increases and see if the option shows up.

• 1 month later...

I used the mod in a new playthrough and now after 20 levels and several hours the dialog options have disappeared. 

They all worked fine before and then suddenly they were gone, I didn't change anything in the mods or loading order.
When I return to a prior save (at level 1) the dialogues are there. But I don't have saves between lvl 1 and 20 anymore.

When I deactivate and deinstall the mod, make a save without and then reinstall and reactivate it, they don't appear either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2016 at 10:22 PM, BeamerMiasma said:

Pssst, sneak previewph34r.png

I know this is referencing a very old comment, but what ever became of this update to add sexuality weights to this mod? I am looking for a method to alter the seeded sexuality of NPCs by SexLab and found a couple (old) posts referencing this version of SLEN in development. Does anyone know if it was ever released? Or does someone know how that feature was implemented in code? I really only need something quick & dirty to seed all NPCs as gay/lesbian but haven't found anything conclusive yet.

post-424489-0-27763900-1482114603.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have two requests:

1) How can I prevent my followers from seducing other npc's?

2) How come Dibella's Refuge is not accessible? (To make you understand, the text for the door does not appear either).

For SE Version.

5 hours ago, Pexinus said:

I have two requests:

1) How can I prevent my followers from seducing other npc's?

2) How come Dibella's Refuge is not accessible? (To make you understand, the text for the door does not appear either).

For SE Version.

I don't remember this mod having anything autonomous for followers. The party event, if you invite your followers, would let them or any NPC there, engage with other NPCs attending.

The Refuge requires a quest which I think relies on the PC killing dragons and unlocking words of the mod added dragon shout.  IIRC the Courier brings you a note to start it.

• 1 month later...

Mod won't work on my game (1.6.1170). I'm using the most recent update of SL framework (as of current date) and also tried both SL Aroused Redux and the NG Alpha version. Is there something else that I'm missing or is this just not compatible with my version?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 5:52 AM, DarkMan27603 said:

Hello Guys! I am new to modding. I have a small problem here. I have set up this mod correctly but my games crashes as soon as I launch. Is there any solution to this? Please help!

Having the same problem, you figure it out by chance yet?

• 2 weeks later...