OK so I spent last 4h trying to find out why pleasant surprise didn't work for me. I tried to find which mod  was causing conflict and uninstalled two mods( SD+ and SLDialogues) and broke my game (did have back up so no problem :cool:). Then I tried to start new game with same set up, didn't work. Then I left just bare minimum for SLEN to work, started new game, didn't work. Reverted back to original set up. I planed to look at logs and see if there was something I missed, changed difficulty settings in MCM for easier testing. While making love to Lydia I got advancement to lovers and then it worked! Turns out I need to have lovers status for pleasant surprise to work I didn't know that and I don't think it is mentioned anywhere (not to mention that in older version it was not necessary if I remember correctly - I came back to Skyrim after a break :cool: ). I don't think it is wrong or something, if you think about it it's immersive :P  and logical, but it would be nice to add that to OP.

You mean this?

Sleep events: be pleasantly surprised by nearby lovers when you wake up. Up to 4 lovers will join you for a sturdy morning workout befitting a legendary hero. Wake up sessions like these may optionally give the Lover's Comfort bonus.

I assume so.

They shouldn't have to be regarded as Lovers for this to happen though. I had just hired Lydia and woke up in the Bannered Mare to her and that single mother that runs the stall outside jumping into bed with me. Never used the SLEN dialogue on Lydia up until that point, and Amorous Adventures quest wasn't done either (I think SLEN uses it's own system, but can't remember atm).

Actually SLEN uses the built in system, and AA uses its own, with a binary lover/not lover status.  SLEN goes through the 0-4 with hirelings and housecarls starting at 3.

@Deemer

Given that it was Lydia and Carlotta I think I know what happened:

Carlotta, if you haven't yet done her small quest with the bard, Mikael, for some reason is set at relationship 4 - Lover. Not 100% sure it's SLEN, though I think so, and with Lydia your RR is 3, which is high enough for her to join in. AFAIK Carlotta is the only NPC this happens to but I have seen it consistently in several different playthroughs. Once you do the quest to get the bard to leave her alone her RR goes back to its ordinary post-favor 1 - Friend and you have to build it up again. Could be a strange interaction with some other mod, not sure.

Hope that helps.

You mean this?

Sleep events: be pleasantly surprised by nearby lovers when you wake up. Up to 4 lovers will join you for a sturdy morning workout befitting a legendary hero. Wake up sessions like these may optionally give the Lover's Comfort bonus.

Yep. I know that in previous version I didn't need lover rank that's why it was strange to me. I think it needs at least one NPC at "lover" rank to be present to trigger.

@Deemer

Given that it was Lydia and Carlotta I think I know what happened:

Carlotta, if you haven't yet done her small quest with the bard, Mikael, for some reason is set at relationship 4 - Lover. Not 100% sure it's SLEN, though I think so, and with Lydia your RR is 3, which is high enough for her to join in. AFAIK Carlotta is the only NPC this happens to but I have seen it consistently in several different playthroughs. Once you do the quest to get the bard to leave her alone her RR goes back to its ordinary post-favor 1 - Friend and you have to build it up again. Could be a strange interaction with some other mod, not sure.

Hope that helps.

Glad I'm not the only one with her, and a timeline for what happens. I first noticed it not with this mod but with Dynamic Follower Dialogue (by LL's own Swiss) which gives everyone appropriate responses based on their status for you, and she's instantly "hello husband".

You mean this?

Yep. I know that in previous version I didn't need lover rank that's why it was strange to me. I think it needs at least one NPC at "lover" rank to be present to trigger.

My understanding is that the mod pulls all npcs of lover rank when you wake up to start the orgy. I've had 4 join me when I had a house full of followers (Using AFT).  On the other hand, the "lets start an orgy' option will only show up on lovers, but can pull in level 3, and maybe level 2, friends.

This may be changed from the past.

Can anyone tell me the console commands to advance the Dibella's Refuge quest? Previously I didn't get the quest at all, but after the requisite amount of relationship increases after I had finished the Sybil quest I finally got the letter... but much much earlier I had tried to use consoles to start the quest, inclduing adding the letter to my inventory, when I then looked at Letter from Senna It was blank and did not advance my quest beyond "read the letter". Does anyone know the console commands for advancing this quest, or the name of it?

Can anyone tell me the console commands to advance the Dibella's Refuge quest? Previously I didn't get the quest at all, but after the requisite amount of relationship increases after I had finished the Sybil quest I finally got the letter... but much much earlier I had tried to use consoles to start the quest, inclduing adding the letter to my inventory, when I then looked at Letter from Senna It was blank and did not advance my quest beyond "read the letter". Does anyone know the console commands for advancing this quest, or the name of it?

It's not so difficult to find this yourself:

Open the mod in TES5Edit

Expand the quest entry

FInd the name of the quest in the right column of the left pane (the name as it is shown in your quest journal)

Write down the RefID (middle column) of the quest (in this case: SLENDBQuest)

Start your game and enter in console:

sqs <questRefID>

use setstage to advance the quest.

Hope this helps.

It's not so difficult to find this yourself:

Open the mod in TES5Edit

Expand the quest entry

FInd the name of the quest in the right column of the left pane (the name as it is shown in your quest journal)

Write down the RefID (middle column) of the quest (in this case: SLENDBQuest)

Start your game and enter in console:

sqs <questRefID>

use setstage to advance the quest.

Hope this helps.

Setting stage 20 on this worked, thanks a lot, and thanks for the "teach a man to fish" method as well, big fan of that one.

could you possibly update the use more than 3 actors or is this already the case through orgy?

There are too few moresome scenes for now for that, Leito was going to make some but he caught the Fallout 4 bug before that.

Hmm, thanks for telling. Honestly is Fallout 4 really that great i mean it kinda looked a bit...off. As if Bethesda said...fuck it and ship it in the midde of development.

could you possibly update the use more than 3 actors or is this already the case through orgy?

There are too few moresome scenes for now for that, Leito was going to make some but he caught the Fallout 4 bug before that.

Hmm, thanks for telling. Honestly is Fallout 4 really that great i mean it kinda looked a bit...off. As if Bethesda said...fuck it and ship it in the midde of development.

It's a fine action game but with Borderlands level RPG elements if that. Late game is however horribly bad (on normal difficulty a rabid dog suddenly needs 3 shotgun blasts to the head from your fully upgraded combat shotgun if you haven't picked every specific one of the rifleman and damage perks and abilities and ignored non-combat stuff), so until someone releases a Project Nevada type mod, I'm staying out of it.

I've read a little back, but my issue seems to be different than the usual. I'll 'pay in kind' for training and the sex scene triggers and plays through normally, but the actor just continues on without granting a skill level.  

The only bit or bob I see from logs that are visible to me is a part where it mentions "ActorAlias[Amren] SetActor([TrainerGoldScript < (0001a66a)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]"

To me, that seems like it's getting ready to let the script go through to apply training, but it never mentions those scripts or IDs again.

Could it perhaps be Living Takes Time?  I'll check and see if turning off training time does anything... Time to find another skill trainer.

Guest ffabris

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to bypass the SOS check so that SLEN can use SAM. If I am not mistaken it should work just fine as all other mods that utilize sos in animation have. Armors are the only thing I know of that are not compatible unless there is some script interaction I am unaware of....? Anyone know?

This mod works fine with SAM. You can ignore the SOS-specific things.

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to bypass the SOS check so that SLEN can use SAM. If I am not mistaken it should work just fine as all other mods that utilize sos in animation have. Armors are the only thing I know of that are not compatible unless there is some script interaction I am unaware of....? Anyone know?

I have had no issues, I just wondered if I was missing out on functions since I could not check the SOS box in the McM. The description says a lot of the functions are built around sos, I assume this has to do with aroused redux and such. So I guess it is irrelevant since the arousal increases and all still operates and animates. :P I just wanted to be certain, Thank you. :) 

I have had no issues, I just wondered if I was missing out on functions since I could not check the SOS box in the McM. The description says a lot of the functions are built around sos, I assume this has to do with aroused redux and such. So I guess it is irrelevant since the arousal increases and all still operates and animates. :P I just wanted to be certain, Thank you. :) 

I haven't used SAM but if you're comparing it to SOS, I think the only part of SLEN that uses SOS is the auto gender changing part.  If you talk to someone with a SLEN topic and they have an SOS setting you have specified as something else, it will change the NPC's sexlab gender. Esssentially, you can address a female NPC as male and they can demand a blowjob instead of a pussy lick (for the above skill training example).

I got a question about Debella quests and such. I got to level 8, ( think that the level I read somewhere.) and hop jumped and tiptoed to the debella temple in the city that starts with a M. (makiania or something) and still says not bringing in anyone new and that girls are in a middle of a worship or something. 

Do I have to be in a certain part of the story or something to have that happen or higher level?

hi guys do you have with animation choose with dialog? even if i am with lover and ask if i want to make love with you only 4 animation register, while if i try with amorous adventure  i get a lot of animation, i know there is other section but even then they are not complete.

I got a question about Debella quests and such. I got to level 8, ( think that the level I read somewhere.) and hop jumped and tiptoed to the debella temple in the city that starts with a M. (makiania or something) and still says not bringing in anyone new and that girls are in a middle of a worship or something. 

Do I have to be in a certain part of the story or something to have that happen or higher level?

The city is Markarth, as far as the Dibella quest is concerned, after she tells you the sisters are in worship and can't be disturbed, go through the temple to the locked door where the sisters are, pick the lock and enter.

Once inside you will be confronted by the head priestess who tells you the penalty for entering is death, but as they have need of someone to find the new Sybil of Dibella they'll spare you if you do this for them, accepting the quest will place a new marker on your map to start the search.

The city is Markarth, as far as the Dibella quest is concerned, after she tells you the sisters are in worship and can't be disturbed, go through the temple to the locked door where the sisters are, pick the lock and enter.

Once inside you will be confronted by the head priestess who tells you the penalty for entering is death, but as they have need of someone to find the new Sybil of Dibella they'll spare you if you do this for them, accepting the quest will place a new marker on your map to start the search.

Thanks I got it!