Great mod works well with sexlife as it lets you change npc prefs. only problem I have found some NPCs do not register they work fine but old hag Anise will not show up in my list !

Anise is not marked as a unique NPC unfortunately. SLEN only tracks unique NPCs.

The problem with tracking of non-unique NPCs is that you'd end up with dozens of dead references all the time, since most of them respawn frequently.

BeamerM. - Would you be kind and check this please.

Since the latest version of the mod moving SLEN dialogue on the top of the dialogue box, I'm suspecting (but could be wrong)  that it removes my dialogue line: "Is there anything else my jarl?" after completing "Kill the bandit leader" quest for Siddegir (Jarl of Falkreath). You see, when I got payed for accomplishing the quest for him, he told me that he likes me and he permitted his steward to let me buy the house. After that, the named line should appear in the dialogue box, but it doesn't. So, I cannot get the quest to help his citizens and become a thane. Also, his steward Nenya doesn't have the line for buying the house. I thought that it might be game bug and I wrote to the Skyrim official page, but none of suggested was related to my problem. Now, I'm not saying that moving your mod's line up to front causing this, just asking you if you can check so that I can eliminate that problem. Thanks. :)

P.S. I repeated the quest twice and still have the problem. I entered "player.setrelationshiprank 00019822 2" into console too, no help.

The dialogue quest was not changed between v20150802 and v20150808, and it does not influence dialogue from other mods or vanilla game. The Thane of Falkreath quest is quest "Favor258". The conditions for the line to show are: (relationship rank >= 2) and (Favor258 quest stage = 0). You can check in the console if the Favor258 quest is running and at the right stage. For Relationship rank anything above 1 is OK, it doesn't have to be exactly 2.

I have had similar problems with thane quests and not just for Siddegir. My problems occurred before I ever used SLEN and was related to some other radiant quest I had active at the time. I just started finishing some of the quests in my journal and eventually the dialogue showed up. I believe it may have been some quest to kill a bandit leader or kill a dragon but I can't tell you exactly which quest. I think this is a vanilla issue and not related to any particular mod. My suggestion is go finish some of your active quests and then go back and talk to him again and see if you get the dialogue. I hope this helps, it has worked for me on more than one occasion.

Thanks for the answers BeamerM. and VennomousDuck. I asked my question, and I'm glad my suspicion is wrong :) , since I never had this problem before and it is better to ask then have wrong assumption. :)

BeamerM. - your mod is perfect and please, forgive me for giving you hard time lately with some issues I have. It is obvious that something is wrong in my game and I have to dig more deeply to find what it is. Thank you for being kind and patient with me. :)

BeamerM had a question why when i have sex with SLEN dial some of it only have default SL M-F animations no from NSAP or ZAZ option available when Pres "0" ? and i know i can have it with force changing tag shift+0.

i've got some fast run test with all default SL animations toggle off leaving AP bed missionary ON and SL kissing ON, and have NSAP some furnitures + all Leito and all Zaz toggle on.

( Using SL 1.59c with male pc )

-. i want to make love : only have AP bed anim Option

-. i want you to ride me : it's always play SL kissing/ leito kiss ( this was foreplay animation  :( )

The other has many option, well the doggy style just have few Animation option. But the two i mentions only have default SL option :(.

Can you change that dialogue called more newer animation option like Leito missionary,lotus for make love and Leito cow/rev cow for riding.

BeamerM had a question why when i have sex with SLEN dial some of it only have default SL M-F animations no from NSAP or ZAZ option available when Pres "0" ? and i know i can have it with force changing tag shift+0.

i've got some fast run test with all default SL animations toggle off leaving AP bed missionary ON and SL kissing ON, and have NSAP some furnitures + all Leito and all Zaz toggle on.

-. i want you to ride me : it's always play SL kissing/ leito kiss ( this was foreplay animation  :( )

The other has many option, well the doggy style just have few Animation option. But the two i mentions only have default SL option :(.

Can you change that dialogue called more newer animation option like Leito missionary,lotus for make love and Leito cow/rev cow for riding.

With the current tags, "make love" includes 9 animations from just SexLab and NSAP:

Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Zyn Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, 3j Laying, 3j Missionary, 4D Bed Missionary, Leito Missionary, Leito Missionary Anal

Have you reset the animation registry after toggling the Leito animations on? Are they toggled on both in NSAP and SexLab?

"Ride" includes 6 animations from SexLab and NSAP:

Arrok Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, 3j Cowgirl, 4D Cowgirl, Leito Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl Variant

Again, it sounds like you didn't reset the animation registry, or have animations toggled off somewhere.

With the current tags, "make love" includes 9 animations from just SexLab and NSAP:

Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Zyn Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, 3j Laying, 3j Missionary, 4D Bed Missionary, Leito Missionary, Leito Missionary Anal

Have you reset the animation registry after toggling the Leito animations on? Are they toggled on both in NSAP and SexLab?

"Ride" includes 6 animations from SexLab and NSAP:

Arrok Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, 3j Cowgirl, 4D Cowgirl, Leito Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl Variant

Again, it sounds like you didn't reset the animation registry, or have animations toggled off somewhere.

It work now after re-register all animation, i don't know before reset regist all leito not shown in Option im pretty sure all leito toggle on in sexlab, anyway it work now and Thanks :)

BeamerM. - just came to say that I started a new game and all is working perfectly. SLEN dialogue line for training is properly placed now under SLEN sex interaction and difficulty menu is working great too. My friend, I'm thrilled. :)

P.S. after spending numerous hours in figuring out why SLEN didn't work well as upgrade, but only after clean save, still don't have the answer. I'm only guessing that NMM didn't do well upgrading the mod.

And what if I have AP animations disabled via custom modified SexLab 1.59c script? When your mod will call them my game will crash or something?

SexLab will only use enabled animations. If you have animations disabled, they will simply not be used. It works exactly the same as every other SexLab mod, there is no special magic here.

Why all men are forced to woman?

Because you have toggled their schlong on the SOS Integration page to tell SLEN that it should do so. Go to the SOS Integration tab and uncheck all the boxes if you don't want auto-gender change.

And what if I have AP animations disabled via custom modified SexLab 1.59c script? When your mod will call them my game will crash or something?

SexLab will only use enabled animations. If you have animations disabled, they will simply not be used. It works exactly the same as every other SexLab mod, there is no special magic here.

Why all men are forced to woman?

Because you have toggled their schlong on the SOS Integration page to tell SLEN that it should do so. Go to the SOS Integration tab and uncheck all the boxes if you don't want auto-gender change.

Ok, thank you.

BeamerM. - all is working great, have no complain :) but have one question. I noticed that during the orgies, my relationship improves only with one person involved in orgy. Can other participants be included too?

FNIS? and it was immediately after the logo. 

FNIS is not required to run for SexLab Eager NPCs, but if you've never heard of it then there might be more missing since you need it for SexLab itself. Do you have SexLab, SexLab Aroused and Fuz Ro D-oh installed and working?

BeamerM. - all is working great, have no complain :) but have one question. I noticed that during the orgies, my relationship improves only with one person involved in orgy. Can other participants be included too?

During an orgy there is a chance for your relationship to improve with all participants (as long as it's not 4 yet of course). The chance is calculated separately for each participant though, so sometimes it will increase with only one, sometimes with more, and sometimes with none.