I have not yet run into any issues with this yet but I was wondering if SLEN's surprise sex events when the character is sleeping would interfere with sleep mods? Immersive Beds actually has the player lay down in beds and get up from them when they wake. How does SLEN handle sex scenes when an NPC friend wants to take advantage of the fact that my Dova dude is sleeping? Does the sex automatically initiate or does the player character wake up first then initiate the sex act?

Thank you again for the work you have done on this great mod!

SLEN starts its event after the player wakes up without the sleep being interrupted. That means that if for example you use dangerous nights, it should work fine together, since dangerous nights interrupts the sleep and therefor no SLEN event would start whenever dangerous nights starts anything.

When it comes to mods like immersive beds, I have no experience with these so I do not know how exactly they handle what they do. My advice would be to just try it. If the 2 clash you will notice it fast enough and you can disable the sleep events of SLEN. I suspect the worst that could happen is that some of IB's 'waking up' animations may be interrupted when the sex scene starts, or that its animations play while the sex scene plays (comparable to the annoying effect of your sex partner standing up and applauding the bard when you have sex in an Inn). I promise it won't blow up your computer though :)

Surprise Sex on Waking isn't firing even when I set the possibility to 100%. Is there a level of arousal my followers have to be at for it to fire? 

My install is massive, and there could easily just be too many scripts running, but I'd like to get this feature working.

Surprise Sex on Waking isn't firing even when I set the possibility to 100%. Is there a level of arousal my followers have to be at for it to fire? 

My install is massive, and there could easily just be too many scripts running, but I'd like to get this feature working.

Your followers have to be Lovers.... (not just allies)

BiemerMiasma - I d not know if this is related to your mod or not but having a problem. When talking to Amren in Whiterun and offering sex to him instead of money, during the sex I got the info in upper screen that learned one hand (sword) technique, but it doesn't say anything about blocking. You see, Amren is teaching sword and block technique. :) 

BiemerMiasma - I d not know if this is related to your mod or not but having a problem. When talking to Amren in Whiterun and offering sex to him instead of money, during the sex I got the info in upper screen that learned one hand (sword) technique, but it doesn't say anything about blocking. You see, Amren is teaching sword and block technique. :)

Actually, Amren only trains 1-handed (check here:  http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Trainers).  He does reward the PC with a level of 1-handed and blocking as a reward for finding his family sword, but his normal training is only 1-handed.

Actually, Amren only trains 1-handed (check here:  http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Trainers).  He does reward the PC with a level of 1-handed and blocking as a reward for finding his family sword, but his normal training is only 1-handed.

I see. Thanks for the answer sraysmanll. :)

Hey, I was turned towards this mod by Skippe, and I like it a lot! It does a lot of things from Lover's Comfort that I wanted (the spouse stuff is the only thing I'm missing, but I have Spouses Enhanced for that), and combines things from several mods that I was interested in, like dragon arousal (and the orgy is awesome) and NPCs initiating sex. So it's a great mod, good work here.

However I have a few issues;

Even with setting my sex to male and sexual preference to females in all MCMs I still get the dialogue options with males, is there any way to restrict that to just the sex you are interested in?

Can you insert a way to easy set up a threesome or moresome with NPCs via dialogue seduction, as well as ask NPCs to follow you to a bed instead of banging the housecarl infront of the Jarl, or the Jarl infront of the court?

Is there any way to force lover status in NPCs that other mods have turned into lovers? Specifically I'm talking about Amorous Adventures which has whole quests that leads to lover relationships, and then I have the UNderground Bathhouse as a home where I gather them. Is there a way for me to let Eager NPCs know that these NPCs are my lovers by now and to use them in events like wake-up sex and such?

Is there any way to force lover status in NPCs that other mods have turned into lovers? Specifically I'm talking about Amorous Adventures which has whole quests that leads to lover relationships, and then I have the UNderground Bathhouse as a home where I gather them. Is there a way for me to let Eager NPCs know that these NPCs are my lovers by now and to use them in events like wake-up sex and such?

That would be an excellent feature for Eager NPCs. I finally got the wake up sex to work by using the console to set relationship rank to 4.

Currently, within Eager NPCs, you could use the Eager NPCs dialogs to have sex repeatedly with someone until the relationship reached Lover. Maybe you and your girl are having a slightly contentious time where she wants to be courted again? :)

That would be an excellent feature for Eager NPCs. I finally got the wake up sex to work by using the console to set relationship rank to 4.

Currently, within Eager NPCs, you could use the Eager NPCs dialogs to have sex repeatedly with someone until the relationship reached Lover. Maybe you and your girl are having a slightly contentious time where she wants to be courted again? :)

Honestly, I think if another mod makes someone your lover, then it's the responsibility of that mod to set the relationship rank accordingly. I assume it's just a simple oversight, but for all I know the other mod has a reasons not to do this. I could add direct manipulation of the relationship rank to the MCM menu but then I will be getting a million support questions over something that can be done from the console with a simple command. On top of that, it would defeat the purpose of using relationship rank as the base for progession. So no, I will most likely not be adding that.

Of course assuming that you run SLEN from the start of your game, it's likely all those people would have been your lover by now, so this is really only an issue when installing on an existing game, in which case I think the console command is enough to help you out.

Even with setting my sex to male and sexual preference to females in all MCMs I still get the dialogue options with males, is there any way to restrict that to just the sex you are interested in?

Can you insert a way to easy set up a threesome or moresome with NPCs via dialogue seduction, as well as ask NPCs to follow you to a bed instead of banging the housecarl infront of the Jarl, or the Jarl infront of the court?

1st question: no, there is no way to restrict that by sex.

2nd question: the option for both threesomes and orgies already exist. Talk to a lover.

3rd question: not through SLEN, but obviously the console works. See also my previous post.

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

If you move Eager above SOS then MO will ignore Eager's version. 

My problem was that I had a 3 way conflict and MO wouldn't let Eager stay above SOS while being below the other mod that had to be after SOS.  So I had to unpack Eager's BSA and delete the file.

Question for our fine author:  Is Eager saving stats to the cosave?

No it's all done the vanilla way, SLEN doesn't need to track that much, it mostly makes clever use of existing SexLab, SLA and vanilla stats. The recent partners list is tracked with a simple FormList, and a few other misc stats (like the blocking options) are tracked using factions. That's pretty much it.

Your mod is simply great! No problems whatsoever. However, the only thing I can complain about is, if I cheat myself some dragon souls while standing near mannequins, they too will get aroused. Any way to remove that? Funny, though, watching mannequins fuck each other, especially since they can't move. :roflmfao:

No it's all done the vanilla way, SLEN doesn't need to track that much, it mostly makes clever use of existing SexLab, SLA and vanilla stats. The recent partners list is tracked with a simple FormList, and a few other misc stats (like the blocking options) are tracked using factions. That's pretty much it.

Aha! See that's why I was asking about if there were a way to just set people as lovers, I thought it was faction based or the like. If it's just based off vanilla relationship and arousal, that's beautiful! Good old KISS wins the day again.

It's annoying having seductive dialogue options when talking to Esbern and Kodlak, but I can live with it.

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

I got a big or something I was able to craft the aphrodisiac for human and went into Bannered Mare and took it start to glow went over to the barmaid and she glow but nothing happen I try couple more time same thing the spells work but not the Aphrodisiac 

post-69983-0-06005400-1438830302_thumb.jpg

How do block/ban the SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex file that comes with SexLab Eager NPCs in MO?

As said above, you can change the left pane sort order but if you have reasons not to, have MO extract the SLEN bsa in MO and hide the SOS script.

Guest ffabris

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it isn't showing in SOS either, the issue is most likely how you installed the add-on cock. Might try asking in the support thread for it. :)

I believe the "Inactive" is referring to the gender swap feature in which allows a female with a particular SOS to take on male animations, or a male with a particular SOS to take on female positions. If you have no intention of having that feature enabled, then there is nothing you need to worry about with the "Inactive" setting. Unless something has drastically changed since I last looked over the features of the mod, that is all the SOS integration even does.

How do block/ban the SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex file that comes with SexLab Eager NPCs in MO?

As said above, you can change the left pane sort order but if you have reasons not to, have MO extract the SLEN bsa in MO and hide the SOS script.

I created a fix for SOS full MO users. It just contains the SOS pex file and a meta.ini with a note, just place it under Sex Lab Eager NPCs in the left hand panel. My left hand load order is:-

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.003-BETA

---

SexLab_v160_BETA2b_FULL

---

SexLab Eager NPCs_20150802

SexLabEagerNPCS_SOS_full_fix

SexLabEagerNPCS_SOS_full_fix.zip