Can someone help me here?

Somehoe this mod isn't working perfectley for me.

I have the dialogue options and sometimes have sex thorugh it.

But i have many problems: I select an option in the dialogue (like: i want to make love to you) and nothing happens.

Then, when i try to pay trainers with sex, nothing happens too.

And last, the "orgies" message after defeating a dragon, clearing a dungeon or sleeping in bed appear, but no matter what i chose (Join/Watch) nothing happens.

So i guess i have some problems with the animations. Do you know, which problems?

I have run FNIS, i have installed the required mods (if i have the aroused redux, do i still need normal aroused?) and it is at the end of my mod load order.

Where is the mistake?

So last night I propositioned the Headless Horseman for a good time. He agreed, then immediately ran off and left me masturbating. I was most disappointed.

Response, Part Deux (and the comedy continues...):

Maybe you should have propositioned the horse???

(oh wait, wrong mod...)

You're all a bunch of pervs :P

I tried the horse with my mating call from Untamed, no luck :(

For some good ghost action, try Katria from the Aetherium forge quest, I managed to make her a lover before I completed the quest. :D

I did make her pregnant :P

So last night I propositioned the Headless Horseman for a good time. He agreed, then immediately ran off and left me masturbating. I was most disappointed.

Response, Part Deux (and the comedy continues...):

Maybe you should have propositioned the horse???

(oh wait, wrong mod...)

I think (but not sure), I saw the mod that allows Player to have a sex with spirits. The author is DocClox....hmm....it is for necromancy sex.....sorry.... :)

And yea.... no oral sex from him..s until he found his head again..... ;)

BeamerM.  - Never seen something like this before in my log file. (Is this bad or good?) After that, there was some SOS schlong messages showing up about resetting schlong among some NPCs.  I entered into Bethelor's store in Whiterun, tried to save but the game crashed.

SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19257
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:38AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19351
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:39AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19445
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:39AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19539
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:41AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19681
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:42AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19852
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:44AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 19994
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:44AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20051
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:45AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20108
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:45AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20165
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:45AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20222
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:50AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20362
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:51AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20591
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:52AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20733
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:53AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20801
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:53AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20895
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:54AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 20966
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:55AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 21079
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:56AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 21170
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:56AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 21272
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:58AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 21357
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:59AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 21482
[08/20/2015 - 08:08:59AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Skill Increases event 68
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:00AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22161
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:07AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22303
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:10AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22381
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:11AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22463
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:12AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22614
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:13AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22670
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:14AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22846
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:15AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 22942
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:19AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 23225
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:22AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 23310
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:26AM] SLEN Main - Info: detected Most Gold Carried event 23763
[08/20/2015 - 08:09:29AM] Error: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?

yeap - Had to remove SLEN since I was getting CTDs on save. After that, I cleaned my save with save cleaner tool and manually removed pex and the other SLEN file from Scricpt folder, reseated SOS mod and no more CTDs on save.

Can someone upload those required Scripts? SLEN MCM doesnt seem to show up for me. I also dont use SoS. It would be nice if someone could upload the missing Scripts or show me how to enable the mod. Thank you.

The newest version (20150816) does not have that SOS script included anymore, and all other required scripts are in the .bsa file (they are not missing).  If you want to fool with the scripts, unpack the bsa using ModOrganizer or download BSAOpt.  The MCM not showing up at all is a skyui issue.  You can use Jaxonz MCM kicker ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?) or type this into the console ( setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 ).  I've noticed that just opening the MCM and closing it again then waiting about 7-10 seconds makes the MCM update with the MCMs for added mods.  However, this can vary depending upon your script load.

Can someone upload those required Scripts? SLEN MCM doesnt seem to show up for me. I also dont use SoS. It would be nice if someone could upload the missing Scripts or show me how to enable the mod. Thank you.

The newest version (20150816) does not have that SOS script included anymore, and all other required scripts are in the .bsa file (they are not missing).  If you want to fool with the scripts, unpack the bsa using ModOrganizer or download BSAOpt.  The MCM not showing up at all is a skyui issue.  You can use Jaxonz MCM kicker ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?) or type this into the console ( setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 ).  I've noticed that just opening the MCM and closing it again then waiting about 7-10 seconds makes the MCM update with the MCMs for added mods.  However, this can vary depending upon your script load.

Setstage command doesnt seem to be working neither the MCM Kicker. I have the SLEN esp loaded, even additem menu sees the esp but i cant seem to see anything related to SLEN in game or MCM.

Edit: Mod is working on my other saves. For some reason i cant see it or enable it in this save. Is there any other way for me to enable it ?

Setstage command doesnt seem to be working neither the MCM Kicker. I have the SLEN esp loaded, even additem menu sees the esp but i cant seem to see anything related to SLEN in game or MCM.

Do you have the bsa as well? Think if your using MO you have to enable the bsa as well.

Do you have the bsa as well? Think if your using MO you have to enable the bsa as well.

Im using NMM, i tried installing it manually the BSA was where.

Did you try using LOOT to reorganize your mods in case something was blocking it?

I dont have it, i was manually setting the load orders but i'l give it a try and post the results.

Wait as in actually wait, not use the wait function. Also try changing area, it may take as much as 10 RL minutes depedning on your load order to get it.

I did all of these. I actually went out and leveled up two times. I was out in the open wilderness, hunting dragons etc. Nothing kicked in. Is there another way for me to start the mod? 

Yes the console commands you were given. But as you tried those and it didn't work... my guess is something in your save is preventing the menu from appearing. At this point it's near guarantee you'll have to start a new game I'm afraid.

Its very wierd though. I have a copy of my characters LVL 1 state. I load it whenever i have a problem, mod doesnt even appear on that one. In one of my other saves it did but now it doesnt show up on my other chars aswell. I've got no idea what causes this. Its infuriating.

Would you mind posting your mod load order? Post them in spoiler tags like this [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] without the spaces between brackets.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but how do i do that?

Nvm. Got it i think.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=0
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=0
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=0
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=0
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=0
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Inn Girls Resources.esm=1
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm=0
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=0
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
soulgem-oven.esp=0
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Tamriel Reloaded.esp=1
MoreBanditCamps.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
immersive wenches.esp=1
Shadow Remover.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=0
Captured Dreams.esp=0
hydra_slavegirls.esp=0
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Adelaisa.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
Angelic_Demonic.esp=1
Annekke.esp=1
AyaneArmor.esp=1
AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=0
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=0
Better Vampires.esp=1
Bishu Osafune-ju Morikage.esp=1
BlackBriars.esp=1
Blood Raven - 7B BBP.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
BTRHF_PS_Able.esp=1
BTRH_Elisif.esp=1
BTRH_Hotaru.esp=1
BW Aranea.esp=1
BW Borgakh.esp=1
BW Eola.esp=1
BW Illia.esp=1
BW Jenassa.esp=1
BW Njada Stonearm.esp=1
BW Ria.esp=1
ChaPi Clothing.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
CharmingHighHeels.esp=1
CollegeGal.esp=1
DanceTogether.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
DeadlyMonsters.esp=1
DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds_Dawnguard.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
DSHg - Circlets.esp=1
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
DSHg - Hats.esp=1
DSHg - Helmets.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
DSHg - Hoods.esp=1
EnchantedAccessories.esp=1
FasterHorses_Sprint_x1_5.esp=1
FNIS - Shocky Poses Humans.esp=0
FNIS - Shocky Poses Misc.esp=0
FormsEdit.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
HENTAI PANTS.esp=0
Huntress.esp=0
Hypnotic Clothes.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
KatanaCrafting.esp=1
Krastia.esp=1
Lies Corset Outfit.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
Mage Armor Freedom.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=0
MidnightBreed.esp=0
Mjoll.esp=1
MM shirt.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Nicky.esp=1
nodragonpriestmask.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
Number 17.esp=1
numenume Hair.esp=1
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
PrvtIRings.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPantyhose.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
Rachel Nurse Outfit.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
S&D summer.esp=0
S3.esp=0
S7B - Academy Dropout.esp=1
S7B ArmorPack 2.esp=0
SexLab Brawling Rape.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabZzz.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
Sorcerer's Silence.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
svs2cloth.esp=1
TavernClothes-MTM.esp=1
Tropicalpack.esp=1
TS_Whipcane.esp=0
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
UNP Leather Clothes.esp=0
Uthgerd.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
XarathosianAccessories.esp=1
YamatoScbAction.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
ShakeIt.esp=0
Scythe Weapon mingyannuV20121226.esp=0
ds_database.esp=0
selobl_Diano.esp=0
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
Colorful_Magic.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp=0
MiasLair.esp=0
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=0
MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp=1
SkystoneCastle.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
Skyrim Realistic Archery.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
FEMALE.esp=1
jackgamonsteraddon.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
BTRH_Elly.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
Liara T'Soni.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp=1
MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp=1
Miranda Lawson.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=0
WSBP - OcciFemale.esp=1
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp=0
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (Vanilla) +50%.esp=0
ForgottenMagic.esp=1
DMCVampirelordMalePlayer.esp=0
DMCVampirelordFemalePlayer.esp=0
BlairsAfterGlowFashion.esp=1
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
Osare Culort Outfit.esp=0
GDZZJJDH.esp=0
Osare HotPants.esp=0
Osare OnePiece.esp=0
Alicia.esp=0
heimu0.esp=0
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=0
Elewin Sunglasses.esp=0
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=1
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp=0
DonMichHeels.esp=0
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=0
shoespack.esp=1
BarbarianExplorer.esp=0
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp=0
BVLT - Human.esp=0
DraugrSkirts.esp=0
ABT - Loot Arrows +100%.esp=0
ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp=0
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=0
NoBleakFalls.esp=0
Osare Diorama.esp=0
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
theRoadstrokersRogueSorceress.esp=1
remove_arcwind_wordwall.esp=0
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=0
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp=1
NewDrapedDress1.esp=1
ABT - Recover +50% Arrows.esp=0
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=0
AetherSuite.esp=0
sexlab_necro.esp=0
SexLab Slut Shout.esp=0
Pinup Poser.esp=0
Halo's Poser.esp=0
MomijiMummy.esp=0
XXXqinglangHH.esp=0
XXyongyiHH.esp=0
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp=0
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp=0
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=0
Reaper's Witch of the Wild Outfit.esp=0
Black Jacket.esp=0
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp=0
Ocean's Allure.esp=0
001Player Dragon Shout.esp=0
Accessorize.esp=1
pd420.esp=0
KCEBattleClaws.esp=0
ReversedDaggers2.1.esp=0
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=0
AsharaImperialOutfit.esp=0
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=0
NewmillerShortSexyDress.esp=0
Leather Corset.esp=0
XXheijunHH.esp=0
Infinite Blade Armor.esp=0
kasumisailor.esp=0
Aradia Lingerie Corset.esp=0
Nisit.esp=0
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp=0
CL NettlebaneOrg.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
lilithscarver3_0.esp=1
lilithsobliterator3_0.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
lilithsreaver.esp=1
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp=1
F_E_M_A_L_E Followers.esp=1
TentacleEnt.esp=1
CBBE Azura.esp=1
Daedric Pants.esp=1
CBBE Dwl.esp=1
Nightingale.esp=1
CBBE Plate.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
CBBE Heels Collection.esp=1
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp=1
HeartBreaker.esp=0
SexLabLeveling.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=0
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
BTRH_Aranea.esp=1
BTRH_Beleval.esp=1
BTRH_Brelyna.esp=1
BTRH_Delphine.esp=1
BTRH_Frea.esp=1
BTRH_Ingjard.esp=1
BTRH_Iona.esp=1
BTRH_Jordis.esp=1
BTRH_Lisette.esp=1
BTRH_Lydia.esp=1
BTRH_Muiri.esp=1
BTRH_Rayya.esp=1
BTRH_Serana.esp=1
Serana No Hood.esp=0
BTRH_Sorine.esp=1
BTRH_Valerica.esp=1
Camilla.esp=1
Sylgja.esp=1
Taarie.esp=1
Temba.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
rk_Followers.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
soulgem-oven-100-milk-slave-experience.esp=0
XPMSE.esp=1

I'm not seeing anything that could block this mod, maybe someone else will.

However I noticed that you have the Bijin mods, but for some odd reason you have both Bijin Warmaidens.esp active as well as separate characters like Aela and such. There's no point to that at all, the only one you need separate is Lydia if you want to use the new alternate look for her, for all the others you only need Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives and any others like Seranaholic or Toccata as Elisif (get it in the alternate files for Toccata).

Also you might want to follow the link in my sig to my modding guide and read the first page (remaining 30ish or whatever it is on now isn't necessary, skim them if you wish but you only need to read the first page.

Beamer, awesome work. Played around with this last night and I'm quite liking it. Looks like I might be able to remove some mods as well.

Now I do have a few questions.

1. Would it be hard to add an MCM option to disable the (SLEN) part of the dialogue line, make it more immersive. An option to have it enabled would make it easy to find when using other mods. 

2. I loved the option to watch your lover. This is something I've felt was missing. Is there a way to make it so you can ask to watch your lover, and then while they're enjoying theirself, a way to start a similar animation for your PC...basically masturbate while watching them do the same. Would be fun.

EDIT: I remembered there was a way to trigger this. In SL Aroused (I need to try Redux and see if it's in that one too) you can hold down the key to check your arousal and trigger masturbation. Woot!

3. This is something I've been looking for and have had no luck. What about a dialogue option or the ability to click the bed to sleep...have Sexlab then load up animations tagged with (sleep) and have it play those...I know we'd have to get help from some animators to make poses or animations.  It just seems odd there is no way to hop in bed with your lover(s) cuddle up and sleep. 

I have Immersive Beds, but I've read it's no longer supported by the author, and there are other similar mods, but none that do the above, using Sexlab as a framework just seems like it'd make it easy as it's just using the close bed option and playing an animation.  Would be nice if you could load up sleep animations after sex, but that might be more of a framework addition similar to the foreplay animations.  Thoughts?

I'm not seeing anything that could block this mod, maybe someone else will.

However I noticed that you have the Bijin mods, but for some odd reason you have both Bijin Warmaidens.esp active as well as separate characters like Aela and such. There's no point to that at all, the only one you need separate is Lydia if you want to use the new alternate look for her, for all the others you only need Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives and any others like Seranaholic or Toccata as Elisif (get it in the alternate files for Toccata).

Also you might want to follow the link in my sig to my modding guide and read the first page (remaining 30ish or whatever it is on now isn't necessary, skim them if you wish but you only need to read the first page.

Separate characters are from other replacer mods, i didnt really like Bijin versions of those characters so im using other mods for them. Also thank you, i'll check and clean up my load once im finished trying to fix this situation, if nothing works i guess i'll have to open a new character :V