OK, thanks BeamerM. I truly don't know why Amren is not working as a trainer in my game. My one hand sword skill is level 20. As I said, he does have a sex with my player but the game doesn't record the training. Will try to unistall/install the mod again.

Amren has sometimes failed for me as well - but that was before eager npc's.  (sexlab trainers)

The thing about amren is that sometimes he also fails to give me my points when I bring him his sword. 

Sometimes exiting the game and trying again works.  Sometimes going back to recent save works.  And on a few occasions, I shrugged and walked away.

true same happen to me a couple of times sometimes it works after I done the quest for his sword. Sometimes before that was before I modded skyrim.

normally I quick save before returning the sword if I do not get the skil increase I load it and 4 out 5 it works then and can train as usual

OK, thanks BeamerM. I truly don't know why Amren is not working as a trainer in my game. My one hand sword skill is level 20. As I said, he does have a sex with my player but the game doesn't record the training. Will try to unistall/install the mod again.

Amren has sometimes failed for me as well - but that was before eager npc's.  (sexlab trainers)

The thing about amren is that sometimes he also fails to give me my points when I bring him his sword. 

Sometimes exiting the game and trying again works.  Sometimes going back to recent save works.  And on a few occasions, I shrugged and walked away.

true same happen to me a couple of times sometimes it works after I done the quest for his sword. Sometimes before that was before I modded skyrim.

normally I quick save before returning the sword if I do not get the skil increase I load it and 4 out 5 it works then and can train as usual

Thank you guys, but I haven't had a problem with Amren's sword quest. For some reason, the game doesn't register training via this mod. I'm not saying that it's SLEN's mod fault, rather that something went wrong with installation of the mod via NMM. I tried to load earlier saves and repeat the quest and trainings but the result is the same - no training registration. So I started a new game and will see. Something weird is happening with my Skyrim since in previous game I had a problem with buying the house and becoming a thane of Falkreath. If things goes wrong again I would probably reinstall Skyrim. :)

Not sure why, but on the SOS page, it shows the checkmark boxes, but does not list the SOS option names. I only have the main SOS mod and a No Schlongs for females mod, which I guess is the two boxes.  I can also only check the top box on one side and the lower box on the other side.  Since the No Schongs would only work on females, and the vector plexus does not work on my female cbbe body, that might be why it doesn't let me check both.

I might just ignore the sos stuff entirely, as I dont think it will do what I want, which is to make a female PC act as a male, just when paired with a female NPC, and as a female with male NPCs. Also since it only works in a Eager context, things like the Leveling mod's assault options are not effected either.  Anyone have a hint on this, or a suggestion for another mod to work with several mods?

This might be a completely different effect, but when training and not getting a skill increase, did you guys check your before / after skill progress? Because if something is impacting your experience gain rate (i.e. addicted or distracted status from Aroused) oftentimes the skill XP amount isn't enough to get you to the next level. That actually can happen in vanilla Skyrim even and means you cannot train that skill up until you get some skill XP some other way. (See the bugs section of UESP).

Not sure why, but on the SOS page, it shows the checkmark boxes, but does not list the SOS option names. I only have the main SOS mod and a No Schlongs for females mod, which I guess is the two boxes.  I can also only check the top box on one side and the lower box on the other side.  Since the No Schongs would only work on females, and the vector plexus does not work on my female cbbe body, that might be why it doesn't let me check both.

I might just ignore the sos stuff entirely, as I dont think it will do what I want, which is to make a female PC act as a male, just when paired with a female NPC, and as a female with male NPCs. Also since it only works in a Eager context, things like the Leveling mod's assault options are not effected either.  Anyone have a hint on this, or a suggestion for another mod to work with several mods?

The checkboxes can typically only be used on one side for either schlong because schlongs are normally fitted to either a male or female skeleton and body and cannot be used with the other. Although it's technically possible to attach a male schlong to a female body it wouldn't fit.

Regarding the missing names, the most recent update had some changes in the SOS detection, can you tell me if this happened when starting a new game, or when installing SLEN on an existing game? I'll see if I can duplicate that. Also, is your SOS updated to a reasonably recent version?

It is not so hard to accomplish what you want, at least not with a UNP body, and it doesn't require gender changing:

1. Get a good strap-on schlong/equippable schlong, for UNP the regular Vectorplexus is available as equippable version, as well as some shall we say more exotic choices.

2. Remove all strap-ons except the schlong one(s) that you want to use (on the SexLab Rebuild&Clean page), and turn on the option for females to use strap-ons when in a male position (SexLab Animation Settings page).

3. Now if you start a FM sex animation with a female NPC and make sure you are in the top/male position, your female PC will automatically equip the schlong, and when you pick the F position you'll be a regular female.

The SOS option in SLEN is meant to permanently change the SexLab gender which also allows any other SexLab mod to react to that, but only SexLab mods, the vanilla game doesn't recognize it (for things like Dibella's Agent for example). Although the function works on the PC, it is primarily meant for NPCs, to automatically make the ones with a schlong males as far as SexLab is concerned. It is designed to only change the gender for each actor once, so that if you decide to override it manually it won't constantly flip it back again.

This might be a completely different effect, but when training and not getting a skill increase, did you guys check your before / after skill progress? Because if something is impacting your experience gain rate (i.e. addicted or distracted status from Aroused) oftentimes the skill XP amount isn't enough to get you to the next level. That actually can happen in vanilla Skyrim even and means you cannot train that skill up until you get some skill XP some other way. (See the bugs section of UESP).

Good point. SLEN uses exactly the same method to increase the skill by 1 level as the vanilla game does, so any bugs/effects in that method would apply to training through SLEN as well.

Edit: my mistake, it's late :)  I should say: SLEN uses exactly the same method as when Amren gives you the reward for the quest (or any other skill increase that comes as quest reward). In the vanilla training quest, a flash widget is used and it's unclear how exactly that processes the skill increase.

Good point. SLEN uses exactly the same method to increase the skill by 1 level as the vanilla game does, so any bugs/effects in that method would apply to training through SLEN as well.

Of course I did. :)  And I'm aware of skill training number per level.

Quote from Elder scroll page:

"As in previous Elder Scrolls titles, the Dragonborn can pay certain NPCs for training. Each training session provides a single level up for a particular skill, and the Dragonborn can train at most five times per character level."

If you red my posts you'll noticed that I mentioned weird game behaving. I'm about to play Skyrim now with different character and will see how it's gonna be. :)

Edit - OK, new game, new character.

The first thing after talking to Hadvar in Riverwood, I went to Whiterun and found Amren. SLEN was disabled. Asked him for training - it worked, I've got 1 training skill. Enabled SLEN. Asked him for training, this time it work. The game registered training using sex and I got one perk skill. Well, it's obvious (as I said before) that something is wrong with my game. :)

Great mod! Havenbt played it yet though. I have the latest version, no mcm. Used Jaxonz mcm thing, no MCM. All my SexLab related mods are:

SL

SL Aroused

SL Defeat

SL EagerNPCs

SOS

Zaz Amimation

LoversComfort

When FNIS is updated it doesn't list your mod with the others.

I DO see NPC diolougue saying "Hold on, There's something id like to discuss" Not sure if that's your mod but those animations don't work.

This is my first time using mods from this site, not the Nexus. So far none have really worked. Ideas?

Great mod! Havenbt played it yet though. I have the latest version, no mcm. Used Jaxonz mcm thing, no MCM. All my SexLab related mods are:

SL

SL Aroused

SL Defeat

SL EagerNPCs

SOS

Zaz Amimation

LoversComfort

I DO see NPC diolougue saying "Hold on, There's something id like to discuss" Not sure if that's your mod but those animations don't work.

This is my first time using mods from this site, not the Nexus. So far none have really worked. Ideas?

FNIS is not required for this mod. If you don't have MCM menu, type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without quotes) in console. Wait some time and it will show up.

Do you have following requirements too? - SexLab Aroused [Redux], SKSE, SkyUI MCM, Fuz Ro D-oh

Been playing through the mod yesterday, really well done man, however, I do have a couple of suggestions if I may;

- I found the bit of text with "Dovahkiin" in them a bit distracting, some players, including myself don't follow the dragonborn path and find the celebrity entitlements like "Dovahkiin", "Dragonborn" and the like a bit off-putting, it's not a big deal though, I managed to change the text in CK to my liking, but others might like a more generic dialogue.

- The Orgy bit was fun, until 2 of my hung male followers started banging each other when my PC woke up, with that said; I have nothing against gay elements, it's just.. it's not my cup of tea if you know what I mean :)

Is it possible to rectify that in some other ways? like if I'm playing a female PC and I have more than 3 male followers (say maybe 6 or more? My PC has an appetite :P ), they'd take turns on her with chances of threesomes (something like the bar/inn train in Sanguine's Debauchery)? or at least initiate a sex scene involving the female PC and the left over male NPC's start jerking off instead of banging each other?

- Address married people as such, special dialogues geared toward married NPCs, where convincing them to fool around requires a bit more... persistence, if you catch my drift :)

Well, that's all I have for now, I really like where you going with this mod, Keep it up :)

Guest ffabris

Minor issue, since I expect few will encounter this situation.

Player enters a room with 2 NPCs (call them A and B). Player has managed to reach "lover" rank with A. A is awake, idling, B is asleep nearby.

Player "hits" on A, selects threesome from the sex choices. A threesome animation starts, but only Player and A are involved; B remains fast asleep.

This mod looks very interesting but after installing it, my Papyrus log is spammed with the following entry then Skyrim crashes:

[08/15/2015 - 11:29:31AM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.AddOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.AddHeaderOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.OnPageReset() - "SLENMCMScript.psc" Line ?
    [sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

This mod looks very interesting but after installing it, my Papyrus log is spammed with the following entry then Skyrim crashes:

[08/15/2015 - 11:29:31AM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)

stack:

[sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.AddOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.AddHeaderOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.OnPageReset() - "SLENMCMScript.psc" Line ?

[sLENMCMQuest (D70274DA)].SLENMCMScript.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

It looks like you have a problem with SKYUI. Try to reinstall it. Also, you may check your SKSE version. Do you have at least 1.7.2 version?

SL

SL Aroused

SL Defeat

SL EagerNPCs

SOS

Zaz Amimation

LoversComfort

I see this in your papyrus log, near the top:

[08/14/2015 - 06:58:14PM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?

That's a SexLab Aroused script. It looks like SexLab Aroused is not (properly) installed.

Been playing through the mod yesterday, really well done man, however, I do have a couple of suggestions if I may;

- I found the bit of text with "Dovahkiin" in them a bit distracting, some players, including myself don't follow the dragonborn path and find the celebrity entitlements like "Dovahkiin", "Dragonborn" and the like a bit off-putting, it's not a big deal though, I managed to change the text in CK to my liking, but others might like a more generic dialogue.

- The Orgy bit was fun, until 2 of my hung male followers started banging each other when my PC woke up, with that said; I have nothing against gay elements, it's just.. it's not my cup of tea if you know what I mean :)

Is it possible to rectify that in some other ways? like if I'm playing a female PC and I have more than 3 male followers (say maybe 6 or more? My PC has an appetite :P ), they'd take turns on her with chances of threesomes (something like the bar/inn train in Sanguine's Debauchery)? or at least initiate a sex scene involving the female PC and the left over male NPC's start jerking off instead of banging each other?

- Address married people as such, special dialogues geared toward married NPCs, where convincing them to fool around requires a bit more... persistence, if you catch my drift :)

Well, that's all I have for now, I really like where you going with this mod, Keep it up :)

NPCs should not start calling you Dovahkiin in SLEN dialogues until you have finished Dragon Rising. At that point, you are dragonborn, you are known as such and vanilla NPCs will treat you as such, whether you like it or not. Seems a bit pointless to work around that in SLEN when every other guard says "Are you... dragonborn?" However if you catch them calling you dovahkiin before Dragon Rising, let me know in which dialogue exactly and I'll fix it.

As stated on the front page in a clear warning. There is no gender sorting in orgies. I do not plan to add this. Aside from the horrible amount of papyrus code and cycles needed to achieve such a seemingly simple thing, the whole point of an orgy is that everyone does it with everyone. Realistically people should be 'passed around' all the time, but that would make the orgies last too long IMO, so I did not add that.

Married people (or rather people who have a relationship with rank 4, which includes all married couples) are 'accounted' for in your chance to charm. It does not seem to make much sense to change their dialogue though. When you first meet them, there's no way to know they are married. Once they are your lover, it would seem very weird to refer to the fact, it's more something that would be purposely (and awkwardly) avoided and left unsaid. So the only point left where it would seem to make sense is when they say no (As in: "no you can't fuck me, I'm a married woman!" followed by a bitch slap :) ). The problem with that is that if you make an NPC say that, you give them a solid and permanent reason and it would seem weird if they agreed to sleep with you then at a later point.

Also, I do not take marriage in skyrim seriously. Being married means you had the funds to afford a 200 septim piece of jewellery with a useless enchantment. In Skyrim marriage has nothing to do with love, only with financial security. Those that actually do want to marry for love get disavowed by their parents (Fastred & Bassianus). SLEN is a mod geared at bachelors, the last thing I want to do is add a level of credence to marriage that doesn't even exist in the vanilla game.

Player enters a room with 2 NPCs (call them A and B). Player has managed to reach "lover" rank with A. A is awake, idling, B is asleep nearby.

Player "hits" on A, selects threesome from the sex choices. A threesome animation starts, but only Player and A are involved; B remains fast asleep.

NPCs who are idling are included without problem in threesomes and orgies. Which idle they are using (sleep, eat, sit, craft etc) doesn't matter. The only way I can think of this would happen is if your sleeping NPC isn't actually idling (i.e. they are not sleeping as part of sandbox behaviour or because you told them to use a bed), but rather they are put in a solo sleep animation using SexLab. In that case, they are considered to be already animating by SexLab and will not be able to take part in another SexLab animation. Do you by any chance have a mod installed that makes your NPCs sleep?

im having a little problem with the sleep event , every time i go to sleep and when im about to wake up i get an instant ctd .... and im only having this issue with the latest version .

There were no changes in the sleep event in the latest version. Can you post a papyrus log of this happening?

the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's.

Please post a papyrus log of when this happens.

The checkboxes can typically only be used on one side for either schlong because schlongs are normally fitted to either a male or female skeleton and body and cannot be used with the other. Although it's technically possible to attach a male schlong to a female body it wouldn't fit.

Regarding the missing names, the most recent update had some changes in the SOS detection, can you tell me if this happened when starting a new game, or when installing SLEN on an existing game? I'll see if I can duplicate that. Also, is your SOS updated to a reasonably recent version?

It is not so hard to accomplish what you want, at least not with a UNP body, and it doesn't require gender changing:

1. Get a good strap-on schlong/equippable schlong, for UNP the regular Vectorplexus is available as equippable version, as well as some shall we say more exotic choices.

2. Remove all strap-ons except the schlong one(s) that you want to use (on the SexLab Rebuild&Clean page), and turn on the option for females to use strap-ons when in a male position (SexLab Animation Settings page).

3. Now if you start a FM sex animation with a female NPC and make sure you are in the top/male position, your female PC will automatically equip the schlong, and when you pick the F position you'll be a regular female.

The SOS option in SLEN is meant to permanently change the SexLab gender which also allows any other SexLab mod to react to that, but only SexLab mods, the vanilla game doesn't recognize it (for things like Dibella's Agent for example). Although the function works on the PC, it is primarily meant for NPCs, to automatically make the ones with a schlong males as far as SexLab is concerned. It is designed to only change the gender for each actor once, so that if you decide to override it manually it won't constantly flip it back again.

It looks like I have SOS 2.04.034 and 2.05.041 is up here.  I can grab and try that, see what happens.

This was on a new game.  I had first tried SLEN on a current game, and the same thing happened.  I am also using the Racemenu plugin for SOS.  It does seem to work when I put in the checkmark, and with your explaination I think my guess was correct.  I also thought to try some strapon schlongs to see what would show up.

It looks like I have SOS 2.04.034 and 2.05.041 is up here.  I can grab and try that, see what happens.

This was on a new game.  I had first tried SLEN on a current game, and the same thing happened.  I am also using the Racemenu plugin for SOS.  It does seem to work when I put in the checkmark, and with your explaination I think my guess was correct.  I also thought to try some strapon schlongs to see what would show up.

You should have at least 2.05 or later - 2.05 was released over a year ago, 2.04 is in the museums by now.

the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's

I have the same problem, 

Guest ffabris

NPCs who are idling are included without problem in threesomes and orgies. Which idle they are using (sleep, eat, sit, craft etc) doesn't matter. The only way I can think of this would happen is if your sleeping NPC isn't actually idling (i.e. they are not sleeping as part of sandbox behaviour or because you told them to use a bed), but rather they are put in a solo sleep animation using SexLab. In that case, they are considered to be already animating by SexLab and will not be able to take part in another SexLab animation. Do you by any chance have a mod installed that makes your NPCs sleep?

I guess so, yes. The NPCs in question are all part of Blackthorne. That has AI for them all, including guards patrolling the town, farmers working the fields, etc. The mod sends most of them to sleep at night. Sexlab isn't involved in this at all.

As I said, this is minor, IMHO. :)

the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's.

the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's

I have the same problem, 

I found a problem with the sound descriptor in the esp. This really shouldn't lead to a CTD (it simply means the shout is silent) but it seems too much of a coincidence not to be related. The CK isn't very helpful in telling me what the problem is, but I'll try to figure it out and post a fix as soon as I find it. For me it works OK when I have the sound files loose on disk, but the shout is silent with the sound files packed in the bsa - it might just be something simple like the length of the path to the sound files.