Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it isn't showing in SOS either, the issue is most likely how you installed the add-on cock. Might try asking in the support thread for it. :)

Thing is, it does show in the SoS MCM when I start a game without SLEN active.  And a workaround does work:  starting the game without SLEN, saving, activating SLEN, loading.  Then the schlong is available.  But if I start a game with SLEN and the Horse Penis addon, the addon isn't available.

Also, the author of that mod doesn't seem to have a forum thread for it, just a Download page.

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it doesn't appear in the SOS menu, but the other schlongs do, then this schlong isn't installed correctly, or isn't enabled in your load order. Once it shows up in SOS, SLEN should detect it too, but if SOS doesn't detect it then it's most likely a problem with the schlong itself.

You might try switching the load order of the schlong and SLEN, but it should not really matter, SLEN simply asks SOS "Which schlongs are installed" and gets back a formlist with schlong addons. It doesn;t do anything to the schlongs other than to retreive their name and related faction.

Your mod is simply great! No problems whatsoever. However, the only thing I can complain about is, if I cheat myself some dragon souls while standing near mannequins, they too will get aroused. Any way to remove that? Funny, though, watching mannequins fuck each other, especially since they can't move. :roflmfao:

I will add an exclusion for the race of the mannequins, didn't think of that. Bethesda decided they should be tagged with the ActorNPC keyword too so they tend to show up where they shouldn't.

If it doesn't appear in the SOS menu, but the other schlongs do, then this schlong isn't installed correctly, or isn't enabled in your load order. Once it shows up in SOS, SLEN should detect it too, but if SOS doesn't detect it then it's most likely a problem with the schlong itself.

You might try switching the load order of the schlong and SLEN, but it should not really matter, SLEN simply asks SOS "Which schlongs are installed" and gets back a formlist with schlong addons. It doesn;t do anything to the schlongs other than to retreive their name and related faction.

That was my thought, my be a load order issue.  As for installing it, I clicked it in Mod Organizer like everything else, so I can't imagine how I did it wrong.

Thanks for the help, and the mod is still fantastic!

I got a big or something I was able to craft the aphrodisiac for human and went into Bannered Mare and took it start to glow went over to the barmaid and she glow but nothing happen I try couple more time same thing the spells work but not the Aphrodisiac 

The Aphrodisiac only increases the arousal of NPCs, it does not make them 'do' anything. If the 'glow' comes off an NPC it means they are affected by this effect. Check an NPCs arousal before using the Aphrodisiac (with the SLA N hotkey), then use the Aphrodisiac, and after a while check the NPCs arousal again, it should have gone up provided they are close enough to be affected by the effect.

Just a question quick, I'm running SOS full with Vexus Regular schlong, in the Eager NPCs MCM SOS is reading as "Installed, Inactive" is this correct? I did disable the SOS script as suggested.

It will switch to "Installed, Active" when you select one (or more) schlongs on the SOS Interaction page for automatic gender switching. When none are selected, it switches to Inactive, since the functionality is not being used.

Latest version "I want you to ride me" doesnt seem to play animations anymore.

Edit: ok works but with just 2 animations? which i didnt have clicked on no biggie i guess.

SLEN does not use specific (named) animations, as I have bad experiences with other mods that do so. Instead it uses the tagging system of the animations (this is nothing special, most mods use the tags for all or most of their animations). For the ride me option it looks for animations tagged "Cowgirl", and excludes "Anal,Aggressive" when the one doing the riding is female, and excludes "Vaginal,Aggressive" when the one doing the riding is male. With the SexLab defaults and NSAP installed there are quite a few choices for this, but if you don't have NSAP installed there are only a few, and they aren't the most 'pretty' ones so it's possible you have these toggled off in SexLab settings.

If you can I recommend you install NSAP if you haven't yet, the animations tend to be better than the SexLab default ones and it will be of benefit to most SexLab mods.

Regardless of what you have installed, in the 20150802 version if there are no animations of a specific type then it will call the SexLab StartSex function without any specific animations, which should start a random sex animation from the ones you have installed. If this does not happen, then I'd very much like to see your papyrus log to see what is going wrong.

Latest version "I want you to ride me" doesnt seem to play animations anymore.

Edit: ok works but with just 2 animations? which i didnt have clicked on no biggie i guess.

SLEN does not use specific (named) animations, as I have bad experiences with other mods that do so. Instead it uses the tagging system of the animations (this is nothing special, most mods use the tags for all or most of their animations). For the ride me option it looks for animations tagged "Cowgirl", and excludes "Anal,Aggressive" when the one doing the riding is female, and excludes "Vaginal,Aggressive" when the one doing the riding is male. With the SexLab defaults and NSAP installed there are quite a few choices for this, but if you don't have NSAP installed there are only a few, and they aren't the most 'pretty' ones so it's possible you have these toggled off in SexLab settings.

If you can I recommend you install NSAP if you haven't yet, the animations tend to be better than the SexLab default ones and it will be of benefit to most SexLab mods.

Regardless of what you have installed, in the 20150802 version if there are no animations of a specific type then it will call the SexLab StartSex function without any specific animations, which should start a random sex animation from the ones you have installed. If this does not happen, then I'd very much like to see your papyrus log to see what is going wrong.

Actually I have a question for jace.

Are you using apropos? if so did you click the MCM button to fix tags or whatever it is.

Since clicking it, it appears (in my game) that certain mods are looking for specific tags that were removed by apropos so smaller numbers of anims show up for some mods.

While in other mods the whole list of anims is selected from.

Thanks for this mod.  I love it.  

The update no longer converts all the females to male now, Thank You.

In a future update, could you consider limiting some of the conversation options based upon gender and sexuality?  For example, when talking to a female, the line "I'd like to suck you" doesn't really apply, unless I'm thinking of it wrong.  Some lines could also be limited based upon sex act preferences.  I don't remember which sexlab add-on does that (Attraction? SexLife?)  I really not interested in having a female fuck my character (a heterosexual male).  Now if Pegging were an option through one of the add-ons then I can see how that could be available. 

Thanks again for the great mod.

Thanks for this mod.  I love it.  

The update no longer converts all the females to male now, Thank You.

In a future update, could you consider limiting some of the conversation options based upon gender and sexuality?  For example, when talking to a female, the line "I'd like to suck you" doesn't really apply, unless I'm thinking of it wrong.  Some lines could also be limited based upon sex act preferences.  I don't remember which sexlab add-on does that (Attraction? SexLife?)  I really not interested in having a female fuck my character (a heterosexual male).  Now if Pegging were an option through one of the add-ons then I can see how that could be available. 

Thanks again for the great mod.

Nothing was changed in the automatic gender changing between version 20150730 and 20150802. Both versions will only convert anyone's gender if you have marked their schlong as such on the SOS Integration tab.

The option to suck is only available when the target has a cock (i.e. for anyone with SexLab gender = Male). If the target is a regular female, that option is not available unless the SexLab gender for the NPC is set to Male - you can check & change this on the Recent Partners/Target NPC tab. Likewise, the option to lick pussy is only available if the target has SexLab gender = Female. Other than that all options can be used with either combination of genders and are therefor also shown for females - pegging for example is typically done with a strap-on, if the top has a cock it's usually just called buttfucking ;). Removing valid choices because they don't fit some people's preferences is not a priority for me, and I will add such options only if I can implement it with full futa/TG support. Supporting all genders and preferences equally is far more important to me than adding convenience options for straights.

Keep in mind SLEN does not attempt to be a specilist, it is an all-round toolbox that offers a lot of varied functionality. If you have specific wishes for any part of functionality that SLEN provides, then there are typically plenty of mods to find that do so, and which can be used next to SLEN without problems. For example you can install SexLab Romance next to SLEN and disable the SLEN Sex Dialogues (or even leave it enabled and have both dialogue options available if you prefer).

Guest ffabris

Your mod is simply great! No problems whatsoever. However, the only thing I can complain about is, if I cheat myself some dragon souls while standing near mannequins, they too will get aroused. Any way to remove that? Funny, though, watching mannequins fuck each other, especially since they can't move. :roflmfao:

I will add an exclusion for the race of the mannequins, didn't think of that. Bethesda decided they should be tagged with the ActorNPC keyword too so they tend to show up where they shouldn't.

Heh - most sex mods run into this sooner or later.  It is kinda funny the first few times it happens, but, well, yeah. ;)

its an very good mod, i like the dialogs way and customization , and the wake up sex with follower/lover around.

keep up the sex job !

i just have bug if i activate the dungeon clean in option, i got a CTD when the dungeon is cleaned. other than that, nothing big to mention.

That was my thought, my be a load order issue.  As for installing it, I clicked it in Mod Organizer like everything else, so I can't imagine how I did it wrong.

Thanks for the help, and the mod is still fantastic!

I can confirm this issue somewhat.

I had to reinstall sos, sexlab et all again cos, well... issues. And I noticed that if you install SOS and SLEN at the same time, or SLEN before SOS, then the SOS addons are not recognized.

So the proper order appears to be:

install SOS and customize to your liking.

when happy with your SOS settings: install SLEN.

And then it all works perfectly.

Just my two jugs of milk.

- Moo.

Guest ffabris

A question .... SexLab categorizes animations into 4 groups: normal, foreplay, aggressive and animal. If in an SLEN dialog I select one of the "let's play rough" options, are the animations chosen from normal or aggressive?

Having an issue and maybe a user stupidity problem, but i can get some animations to function and others just do the standing naked T with no animation?

T-pose related to Fnis. post Fnis generated result text here. be sure all fnis requirement and correct installation.

Amorous Adventures only sets relationship ranks to 1-3, it doesn't set it higher, and Foxfingers will not set it to actual Lover as defined by the game. Reason for this is because in the vanilla game the only way to possibly get that status is by saying I do during the marriage ceremony, your spouse is the only NPC that can ever have that affection. Now in theory spouses should be put in a faction after the I do, the affection level shouldn't matter, so if you ahve a harem full of affection 4 lovers Skyrim won't think you're married to all of them (though in truth that would auto-fulfill some other fetishes of mine so I wouldn't mind!). In theory, I haven't tried marriage system with other characters also set to Lovers through mods. I'm going to try it in my current save, I'm using sexlab mods and consoles to set all my Amorous Lovers to 4 to let Eager NPCs work with them, then will marry somone later, and see if this breaks mods like Spouses Enhanced, Wedding Day and the like. I can't imagine it will.

Hello, i came here for ask your help.

i liked you mod, but Whenever I choose dialogue "i want fuck you ass", the dolls stand still and not do the animation chosen.

Why does it happen?

It should start normally, unless you have disabled all anal animations. Is this only with the anal option, or also if you choose another option? Is it only with certain NPCs or all of them? Is your PC male or female, and is the NPC male or female?

I am male.
not just the "anal" dialogue, there are Also others.
these are my settings:
 General: 

Targed NPC:

Player:

Sos integration:

My mods:

post-627531-0-32472300-1438915654_thumb.png

post-627531-0-90512800-1438915713_thumb.png

post-627531-0-61330900-1438915775_thumb.png

post-627531-0-27020700-1438915837_thumb.png

post-627531-0-33435300-1438916155_thumb.png

Having an issue and maybe a user stupidity problem, but i can get some animations to function and others just do the standing naked T with no animation?

T-pose related to Fnis. post Fnis generated result text here. be sure all fnis requirement and correct installation.

Possibly, and possibly not. Since he said that some of the poses work and some end in T-pose then it could be something other than FNIS, because if it was FNIS, then everything would be T-pose, sex or no, which clearly isn't the case.

Guest ffabris

One nice feature of Sexlab Romance was the ability to only display the sex dialog for male or female NPCs only. Would it be possible to add this to Eager NPCs?

This was asked previously - here. :)

BeamerM - my friend, I have this mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28996/?) and since I installed yours, my trainer, Xenia, lost her training skills (dialogue training line). She is the character that moves to every city (when player arrives to) and she teaches different skills in different cities. Is it possible to make your mod compatible with this one? If not, It's OK. Worth to ask. :)

I read the whole description 4 times and I still did not understand what it does..

Is it possible for someone to give me a very quick explanation? I am totally confused :o

All I got is that you need to progress trought the npc affection in order to enable additional dialogues like sex.

Amorous Adventures only sets relationship ranks to 1-3, it doesn't set it higher, and Foxfingers will not set it to actual Lover as defined by the game. Reason for this is because in the vanilla game the only way to possibly get that status is by saying I do during the marriage ceremony, your spouse is the only NPC that can ever have that affection. Now in theory spouses should be put in a faction after the I do, the affection level shouldn't matter, so if you ahve a harem full of affection 4 lovers Skyrim won't think you're married to all of them (though in truth that would auto-fulfill some other fetishes of mine so I wouldn't mind!). In theory, I haven't tried marriage system with other characters also set to Lovers through mods. I'm going to try it in my current save, I'm using sexlab mods and consoles to set all my Amorous Lovers to 4 to let Eager NPCs work with them, then will marry somone later, and see if this breaks mods like Spouses Enhanced, Wedding Day and the like. I can't imagine it will.

Vanilla Skyrim itself does preciously little with the relationship rank, aside from determining how NPCs greet you, help you in combat (which is rarely relevant since all followers are automatically made Ally anyway, and everyone will fight dragons and vampires regardless of their relationship to you) and the value of the items you may take from them without stealing. I have used the "Sex increases relationship" option of TDF prostitution for a long time before I ever started making this mod. As far as I remember, I ran into one vanilla side-quest where the dialogue was a bit weird as a result of this, but it did not stop me from completing the quest as normal. Other than that I have never noticed any problems with it.

As I have mentioned before, I haven't married in Skyrim for a long time and do not use the variety of marriage mods. Although I am pretty certain it will not break vanilla marriage, when it comes to marriage mods, I think the best thing you can do is just try it. In the end, if the changed relationship rank prevents you from getting a dialogue option you need, you can always undo the increases done by SLEN on the Recent Partners/Target NPC page for the NPC.