btw is mobs not more used as a term for MMORPG anyway ;)

These days it probably is. Originally I think it came from the MUD scene, I've often seen the claim it comes from MOving Object, but that might just be a bacronym.

I thought it was Mobile, as some of the objects were static or stationary. Always struck me as a programming or back end term that bled into the userspace, but then most of the people playing MUDs in the very early days were geeks of another level, and would have known as much of the backend as some of the programmers anyway.  The usage carried into other populations of players until we've forgotten what it originally meant.

If I whisper into Elisifs ear and she is amenable, the immersive propriety and decorum of the court would require a retirement to her chambers. If you wanted to do someones wife, would you want to risk it in the street he might walk by?  If I'm banging Camilla and her beaus walk by, it would drain their quest of validity when activated. I understand your view but it doesn't allow for the immersion of secrets and seeming "civility" that needs lip service at least and then gotten around.

I'm not stopping you from taking an NPC somewhere else before you try to charm them, I'm just not providing functionality for it. Most people already have a mod installed that allows them to make an NPC follow them, if you haven't there are plenty of them to find, ranging from the very simple to the fully fledged follower management mods.

In any case, it was a declaration of intent, not a point of discussion. This is simply the way I'm going with this mod.

Could you add an MCM slider option to allow us to change the chances of sex leading to a relationship increase? (Or point out to me where it is in case you already did and I missed it).

Observation: Paying a trainer with sex, doesn't seem to count towards your maximum amount of skilltraining per level. Is that intended or a glitch on my end?

The chance to increase the relationship is calculated based on a number of factors, and depends among other things on the type of sex you have with the NPC. I want to keep this closed for now. It's something to discover, rather than something to configure.

Indeed the training isn't limited to 5 per level. This is not so much intended, but a simple result of the fact that it seems impossible to hook into the "Train for money" dialogue gadget (which isn't a papyrus script but a flash based menu widget that offers no known config options or feedback).

Guest ffabris

Great mod, thanks :)

not only that it's working great, now i have less plugins with this one installed.

there is only 1 issue that breaks the immersion, that there is no option to make the npc follow you somewhere for sex.

right now it happens on the spot where you talked, which leads to some weird moments like having sex in the middle of a inn or in middle of town...

Although I might end up adding some basic following functionality, it will not be in the shape of a simple "ok follow me all over tamriel until you die or I finally feel like fucking you" option. You may call having sex on the spot immersion breaking, to me it is exactly the opposite. I find it inconceivable that in a world like Skyrim's where there is a bandit, assassin, thief or pack of wolves around every corner, someone is going to follow a stranger into the night just because they have a charming smile. If such people existed in Skyrim, they would be lying behind the Bannered Mare with a slit throat and empty pockets by now.

The 'shame' surrounding sex is one I strongly associate with (earth) Abrahamic cultures and therefor has no place in my Skyrim. Let's not forget we're in a world where one of the divines' specific domain is sex and physical attraction, and its priestesses are essentially sanctioned whores. So yes, for sure he/she is going to expect you to fuck them there in the Inn. Going along with a stranger for the promise of sex just doesn't make any sense to me, heck that hardly happens in RL either. That means that the only reason I see left to add such a thing is "because all the other mods do it that way" and that is not enough reason for me, if I wanted to do everything exactly like all the other mods already did before, there wouldn't be much point in creating it.

Edit: Incidentally, the amount of times this question is asked makes me understand why so many people complain in the SLA thread that all their NPCs have such a low arousal. The whole system really works a LOT better if you have plenty of sex in plain view. :)

THIS!

I totally agree with everything Beamer said here. (FWIW)

Question concerning starting orgies.... I talk to a lover NPC indoors, and get the options to start a 3soem or an orgy. I talk to a lover outdoors, with NPCs nearby, but don't get the 3some/orgy options. Intentional? (Not a complaint, just a question).

The chance to increase the relationship is calculated based on a number of factors, and depends among other things on the type of sex you have with the NPC. I want to keep this closed for now. It's something to discover, rather than something to configure.

Indeed the training isn't limited to 5 per level. This is not so much intended, but a simple result of the fact that it seems impossible to hook into the "Train for money" dialogue gadget (which isn't a papyrus script but a flash based menu widget that offers no known config options or feedback).

Thanks for confirming this. I have been wondering if type of sex made a difference, and whether or not different npcs had different "preferences" so to speak. And I can confirm that it has been fun exploring, thanks!

its an very good mod, i like the dialogs way and customization , and the wake up sex with follower/lover around.

keep up the sex job !

i just have bug if i activate the dungeon clean in option, i got a CTD when the dungeon is cleaned. other than that, nothing big to mention.

I can't tell you what would cause a CTD, that typically points to a bigger problem in your installation. I'd recommend going through your papyrus log and see if you notice any excessive errors there.

I have not encountered that but Alpalla mention but perhaps a reason it happen... A custom made doungeon like mia's lair perhaps ?

Whether the location is vanilla or from a mod shouldn't matter, only if it is marked as clearable. It all runs off a vanilla papyrus event that is raised whenever a location marked as clearable is cleared, so there's not too much that can go wrong. I've used it all over Falskaar and in custom homes without trouble.

Perhaps it is a custom follower with a skeleton that doesn't work with SexLab or SOS and that you normally don't have sex with. SLEN will include every friendly you have with you (not marked as child or blocked through SLEN, and with the ActorTypeNPC tag) so they'll all undress. I've had repeatable CTDs in the past with a follower mod every time he took his clothes off simply because he had an outdated skeleton, and when things with skeletons go wrong it tends to lead to CTDs fast. Try looking at the last messages SexLab and SLEN are putting in the papyrus log before the CTD. There will be something like:

[08/07/2015 - 08:36:31PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (15061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Brarin'

These messages will show you what PC/NPCs started animating when the CTD happened. If it's always the same one, try leaving them outside of the dungeon and see if you still get the CTDs then.

when trying for a threesome.... that third participant needs to also be a lover and be close enough to be selected. 

I've had threesomes outside so this isn't an "inside only" occurrence

For a Threesome you need  to talk with a Lover, however the 3rd person may also be a 2/Confidant or 3/Ally. The 5 closest are shown, lovers first, then allies, then confidants. I've noticed that in some outside locations, the location filtering I've put on the scanner quest may cause some problems with finding actors. One location I found where this is easily repeatable is outside Snowveil Sanctum near and around Karliah's camp. No idea what causes it but I have worked around it in the next version, if you encounter this it should be solved with next update.

Thanks for confirming this. I have been wondering if type of sex made a difference, and whether or not different npcs had different "preferences" so to speak. And I can confirm that it has been fun exploring, thanks!

It's one of the things I'm still tweaking, as it is hard to predict long term effects without trying it out (read: statistics give me a headache :P ). I think the overall percentage is about right but that doesn't mean everything is perfect yet. I will actually be making a little change to this next release, it's already in the code and preliminary patch notes:

- Slightly changed the chances that the relationship with an NPC will increase. It is now easier to increase the relationship from 0 to 1, slightly easier to go from from 1 to 2, slightly harder to go from 2 to 3 and a bit harder still to go from 3 to 4. The average overall chance to increase relationship ranks has stayed roughly the same. The intent of this is that it should make the distribution of relationship ranks more 'pyramid shaped' (a few lovers, more allies, even more confidants, and tons of friends) instead of 'hourglass shaped' (many lovers and friends, very few in between). This in turn should lead to bigger orgies when started through dialogue.

Guest ffabris

when trying for a threesome.... that third participant needs to also be a lover and be close enough to be selected. 

For a Threesome you need  to talk with a Lover, however the 3rd person may also be a 2/Confidant or 3/Ally. The 5 closest are shown, lovers first, then allies, then confidants. I've noticed that in some outside locations, the location filtering I've put on the scanner quest may cause some problems with finding actors. One location I found where this is easily repeatable is outside Snowveil Sanctum near and around Karliah's camp. No idea what causes it but I have worked around it in the next version, if you encounter this it should be solved with next update.

I found the missing 3some/orgy options outdoors at Blackthorne. I've patched the NPCs in that to make them all adult males, then set various relationship ranks/types, and gave them skimpier clothing. Makes for good eye candy, at the very least. ;) Anyway, the one I spoke to was "lover", and there was at least one other "lover" nearby, plus a few allies. I've observed this a few times.

found the reason, its just a clash between OBIS and another mod that increase the number of bandits. it cause random character to attack me and it just happen to be a cockhold husband. 

this is a great mod, only wish it had something like sexlab approach in it, since approach stopped working for me :( 

i aims for immersion, i wonder if there are plans for something in that style? having NPC's approaching you and not the other way around? maybe even them asking for something more than just sex? a date? eventually asking you to maybe think about marriage? 

v20150808 Released

Change Log:

• "A New Way of the Voice" - teaches you the Thrill of the Tempest shout. When you have a total of 10 relationship increases, the next time you kill a dragon you will learn the first word. The second word comes after 25 relationship increases, and the 3rd after 50. If you are already past these scores, you will learn the shout on your next dragon kill, but only 1 word per dragon kill. You will still need to spend a dragon soul to unlock the words. The shout is a non-violent demonstration of your Thum control and power which will cause deep vibrations that increase the arousal of those around you. Each consecutive word adds more arousal increase and more range.
  • "A Cure for the Faithful" - The Priestesses of Dibella have found a new way to fund their Temple, by selling Cure Sex Addiction potions. Talk to any of the Priestesses in the Temple in Markarth. Note that you get a huge discount on the price once you become an Agent of Dibella. If you have a lot of sex your SLA Timerate will rise which is an indication of sex addiction. A high SLA timerate will cause your arousal to climb up much faster and higher after you've had an orgasm. This potion will cure your sex addiction by reducing the Timerate to 10% of what it was before, plus 5 (so that's in the 5-15 range).
  • Slightly changed the chances that the relationship with an NPC will increase. It is now easier to increase the relationship from 0 to 1, slightly easier to go from from 1 to 2, slightly harder to go from 2 to 3 and a bit harder still to go from 3 to 4. The average overall chance to increase relationship ranks has stayed roughly the same. The intent of this is that it should make the distribution of relationship ranks more 'pyramid shaped' (a few lovers, more allies, even more confidants, and tons of friends) instead of 'hourglass shaped' (many lovers and friends, very few in between). This in turn should lead to bigger orgies when started through dialogue.
  • Added a Relationship Increase difficulty setting. This option follows the vanilla Novice, Apprentice, .., Master, Legendary settings. This will only affect the chance of a relationship increase, it does not affect your chance to charm an NPC. Adept (the default) is the same difficulty as in previous versions.
  • Changed tracking of total relationship increases, the number is now available as soon as you open the MCM menu Player tab. Note that if you manage to score more than 125 relationship increases, you will still need to hit the calculate button.
  • Added SLA current timerate to Recent Partners/Player/Target NPC pages and reordered the Status values a bit.
  • Added an option to clean the Recent Partners list of dead references (typically caused by an NPC being disabled or uninstalled). If you see any entries named "(NPC error)" in your Recent Partners list, you can use this function to clean them out. I did not want to do this automatically because it can easily take up to 10 seconds if your list is very long, and it is rarely needed.
  • Added check for child flag in trainer dialogue (because Babette). The sex option should still be available if you have a replacer that changes Babette into an adult.
  • Added (SLEN) tag to the start of the trainer dialogue.
  • Tweaked some more animation tag filtering in the sex dialogue.
  • Fixed check for number of available actors after location cleared, so you don't get the event when you are alone.
  • Added some event messages without "Join them" option for when the Player is blocked from SLEN interactions.
  • Edit: forgot to add, the scanner should work correctly and find the nearby NPCs in all outside locations now.

Remember to enable the new options in the MCM menu.

This mod is giving me some serious papyrus spam when it loads. I know that some of the errors are because I don't have furniture animations, but there's also an attempt to process an entire 128-entry array which is apparently empty.

[08/07/2015 - 09:28:18PM] SLEN Dialogues - Info: Found 0 Chair animations
[08/07/2015 - 09:28:18PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [sLENMCMQuest (B20274DA)].SLENMCMScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 880
    [sLENMCMQuest (B20274DA)].SLENMCMScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 769
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (55000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 134
stack:
    [sLENMCMQuest (B20274DA)].SLENMCMScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 880
    [sLENMCMQuest (B20274DA)].SLENMCMScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 769
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (55000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 134
stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/07/2015 - 09:28:18PM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/07/2015 - 09:28:18PM] Error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-0)

... and so on all the way up to 127.

Is this something I should expect? Would it go away if I installed furniture animations from the NSLAP?

No that is certainly not normal and it is not caused by the furniture animations. These errors are coming from the guts of SkyUI (ClearOptionBuffers is not a function in my script but in its parent SkyUI class, based on the line numbers these errors seem to happen when the MCM page is reset). Are your SkyUI and SKSE upgraded to the latest versions?

found the reason, its just a clash between OBIS and another mod that increase the number of bandits. it cause random character to attack me and it just happen to be a cockhold husband. 

this is a great mod, only wish it had something like sexlab approach in it, since approach stopped working for me :(

i aims for immersion, i wonder if there are plans for something in that style? having NPC's approaching you and not the other way around? maybe even them asking for something more than just sex? a date? eventually asking you to maybe think about marriage? 

Heehee, most certainly not for marriage. I'm thinking about adding something that makes NPCs approach you (nothing developed yet, and not a priority, but it's on the long term list). It will most certainly be for sex if I add it though, this is not a mod for the marrying kind ;)

I found the missing 3some/orgy options outdoors at Blackthorne. >>>I've patched the NPCs in that to make them all adult males<<< then set various relationship ranks/types, and gave them skimpier clothing. Makes for good eye candy, at the very least. ;) Anyway, the one I spoke to was "lover", and there was at least one other "lover" nearby, plus a few allies. I've observed this a few times.

This... how did you do that?! Please tell me?

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it doesn't appear in the SOS menu, but the other schlongs do, then this schlong isn't installed correctly, or isn't enabled in your load order. Once it shows up in SOS, SLEN should detect it too, but if SOS doesn't detect it then it's most likely a problem with the schlong itself.

You might try switching the load order of the schlong and SLEN, but it should not really matter, SLEN simply asks SOS "Which schlongs are installed" and gets back a formlist with schlong addons. It doesn;t do anything to the schlongs other than to retreive their name and related faction.

That was my thought, my be a load order issue.  As for installing it, I clicked it in Mod Organizer like everything else, so I can't imagine how I did it wrong.

Thanks for the help, and the mod is still fantastic!

I can confirm this issue somewhat.

I had to reinstall sos, sexlab et all again cos, well... issues. And I noticed that if you install SOS and SLEN at the same time, or SLEN before SOS, then the SOS addons are not recognized.

So the proper order appears to be:

install SOS and customize to your liking.

when happy with your SOS settings: install SLEN.

And then it all works perfectly.

Just my two jugs of milk.

- Moo.

Try as I might I cannot duplicate the issue. When starting a new game all my schlongs are available, regardless of whether I put SLEN all the way at the top or all the way at the bottom of the load order. I also don't really see how it could happen as SLEN just doesn't run any code before you first open the MCM menu. I've tried opening the SLEN MCM menu before all schlongs are registered but I cannot click fast enough for that, even though I have 5 schlongs installed (including the horse one) and over 200 mods. Perhaps it is possible to do this on a much slower computer. In general after starting a new game, I think you should always wait for the storm of mod messages to end before you start configuring anything.

<snipped>

Well, as you are well aware, I ain't no modder. All I can think of is that somehow the SOS_dummy thingie interferes? When I had the "issue" and I opened SOS, instead of the name of the SOS addon, it was called SOSdummy thingie and I couldn't customize and got the message "Warning: Schlongify is disabled" (paraphrasing).  After I disabled SLEN in MO and saved, I could customize SOS (the add on was properly named again), I exported the settings, saved, re-enabled SLEN in MO (the add on was called SOS dummy again), but it all worked without warnings.

For me it is not a big issue, because it works again, but if other people have problems, this is something they could try?

- Moo.

OK, having read the advice on the load order issues to solve various problems, I have only one remaining. My male pc is still getting the dialogue tree with other males? Is this supposed to happen?. Sexlab and Slen both set to male, and set to follow gender "rules". Have I missed something of am I just stuck with the dialogue tree? Hep me, Hep me.

Hi there, i have some problems with this mod. It just does not show up in the mcm menu. I installed SoS and reinstalled this mod, that did not work.

I used setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and it did not work. I used jaxonz McM kicker and again it did not work. Does it matter if you use sexlab aroused or sexlab aroused redux? Furthermore, could you look at my papyruslog? I really have no idea what i am doing wrong here, and after 4 hours it really gets bloody annoying.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi there, i have some problems with this mod. It just does not show up in the mcm menu. I installed SoS and reinstalled this mod, that did not work.

I used setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and it did not work. I used jaxonz McM kicker and again it did not work. Does it matter if you use sexlab aroused or sexlab aroused redux? Furthermore, could you look at my papyruslog? I really have no idea what i am doing wrong here, and after 4 hours it really gets bloody annoying.

Well, it certainly looks like Jade was having some fun, eh? ;)

But anyway, there are quite a few error messages about SLEN and SLA. Do you use the redux version? if not, you might want to switch over, because as far as I know, the original Aroused is no longer being worked on and outdated.

If you are using the Redux, try re-installing that first.

if that doesn't help, give a holler again.

But anyway, there are quite a few error messages about SLEN and SLA. Do you use the redux version? if not, you might want to switch over, because as far as I know, the original Aroused is no longer being worked on and outdated.

Well what can i say, You should allow your characters to hava some fun once in a while, eh? ;) But thanks a lot, it seems that i was using the outdated version of sexlab aroused and i only noticed it after looking at the version. You see i had to completely reinstall my laptop after the harddrive decided to quit and because i had made a copy of every mod i had on my external drive i reinstalled the wrong mod. But thanks a lot. It shows up now so now i can test it.

Guest ffabris

I found the missing 3some/orgy options outdoors at Blackthorne. >>>I've patched the NPCs in that to make them all adult males<<< then set various relationship ranks/types, and gave them skimpier clothing. Makes for good eye candy, at the very least. ;) Anyway, the one I spoke to was "lover", and there was at least one other "lover" nearby, plus a few allies. I've observed this a few times.

I'll PM you on that, so as not to derail the thread. :)

Edit: ignore this, I see you already made it work while I was writing this post :)

I agree, this seems to be a telling message, all the way at the top:

[08/08/2015 - 08:14:25PM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?

That script is part of both the old SLA and SLA Redux, so it seems you're missing some file(s). As Vachnic suggested try re-installing SLA first (afaik both should work, but I would recommend Redux too) and see how far it gets then.

Also, if you've been trying for 4 hours, you missed me posting an upgrade of SLEN. Best download the latest version from the download page (20150808) and use that instead of 20150802.

OK, having read the advice on the load order issues to solve various problems, I have only one remaining. My male pc is still getting the dialogue tree with other males? Is this supposed to happen?. Sexlab and Slen both set to male, and set to follow gender "rules". Have I missed something of am I just stuck with the dialogue tree? Hep me, Hep me.

You didn't miss anything, the dialogue shows for all NPCs when enabled, unless they're blocked on the Target NPC/Recent Partners pages.

Thanks BeamerMiasma for this mod. I love it. :heart:

But I think it some how conflict whit Spouses Enhanced. Lovers Comfort did have issues to, something whit the animations after sleep.

Seems that the same is happen here.

If you block your Spouse from SLEN it works. But what is the good of that?

Did have one conversation whit Wraitslayer about it to.

Here in this tread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49735-spouses-enhanced-171-28-jul-2015/page-10

Perhaps something to look at?

I have no idea what happens. But your Spouse do get in one state that you cant talk to her/him.

It dont happen all the times.

I'll PM you on that, so as not to derail the thread. :)

Can you do the same for me pretty please?  :)

Btw, wow very nice update, thanks!

Hi there, i have played with this mod for the last few hours and i really like it. I am not done testing though, but i still have a few questions.

1) Is it possible for this mod to make your game lag? I don't know if it is this mod or something else but this is the last one i installed and i did not have a lag before.

2) I know this has been asked before but is there really no way to convince you to make your target follow you? You see it is kind of annoying if you are busy with a women and her husband walks by and starts nagging you about the cloud district. :P

Thanks BeamerMiasma for this mod. I love it. :heart:

But I think it some how conflict whit Spouses Enhanced. Lovers Comfort did have issues to, something whit the animations after sleep.

Seems that the same is happen here.

If you block your Spouse from SLEN it works. But what is the good of that?

Did have one conversation whit Wraitslayer about it to.

Here in this tread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49735-spouses-enhanced-171-28-jul-2015/page-10

Perhaps something to look at?

I have no idea what happens. But your Spouse do get in one state that you cant talk to her/him.

It dont happen all the times.

When you have 2 mods that try to start some scene at the same specific time (at wake up in this case), it's going to clash with each other. There is no point to try to make this work together, you can't start a cuddle and an orgy with the same people at the same time, it's one or the other. You don't have to block your spouse, you just have to disable the event that happens at wake up in either SLEN or SE.