Vanilla Skyrim itself does preciously little with the relationship rank, aside from determining how NPCs greet you, help you in combat (which is rarely relevant since all followers are automatically made Ally anyway, and everyone will fight dragons and vampires regardless of their relationship to you) and the value of the items you may take from them without stealing. I have used the "Sex increases relationship" option of TDF prostitution for a long time before I ever started making this mod. As far as I remember, I ran into one vanilla side-quest where the dialogue was a bit weird as a result of this, but it did not stop me from completing the quest as normal. Other than that I have never noticed any problems with it.

As I have mentioned before, I haven't married in Skyrim for a long time and do not use the variety of marriage mods. Although I am pretty certain it will not break vanilla marriage, when it comes to marriage mods, I think the best thing you can do is just try it. In the end, if the changed relationship rank prevents you from getting a dialogue option you need, you can always undo the increases done by SLEN on the Recent Partners/Target NPC page for the NPC.

Increasing relationship rank with Elisif brakes her thane quest.

Having an issue and maybe a user stupidity problem, but i can get some animations to function and others just do the standing naked T with no animation?

T-pose related to Fnis. post Fnis generated result text here. be sure all fnis requirement and correct installation.

Possibly, and possibly not. Since he said that some of the poses work and some end in T-pose then it could be something other than FNIS, because if it was FNIS, then everything would be T-pose, sex or no, which clearly isn't the case.

Not exactly. If you install SexLab, run FNIS, then install NSAP and don't run FNIS, the SexLab anims will work OK but the NSAP ones will cause a T pose (just using NSAP as example, the same goes for any other mods that come with anims). SLEN itself does not contain any animations, so does not need FNIS to be run after installation.

First step if you get T poses is to run FNIS (and make sure you don't get errors in the output). It may not help, but it won't do harm either, and at least it eliminates the most common cause.

Vanilla Skyrim itself does preciously little with the relationship rank, aside from determining how NPCs greet you, help you in combat (which is rarely relevant since all followers are automatically made Ally anyway, and everyone will fight dragons and vampires regardless of their relationship to you) and the value of the items you may take from them without stealing. I have used the "Sex increases relationship" option of TDF prostitution for a long time before I ever started making this mod. As far as I remember, I ran into one vanilla side-quest where the dialogue was a bit weird as a result of this, but it did not stop me from completing the quest as normal. Other than that I have never noticed any problems with it.

As I have mentioned before, I haven't married in Skyrim for a long time and do not use the variety of marriage mods. Although I am pretty certain it will not break vanilla marriage, when it comes to marriage mods, I think the best thing you can do is just try it. In the end, if the changed relationship rank prevents you from getting a dialogue option you need, you can always undo the increases done by SLEN on the Recent Partners/Target NPC page for the NPC.

I have done this quest myself and I don't think I had problems completing it. As far as I could tell, it simply opened up the dialogue for the 'personal' quest (placing the horn at the talos statue) before you do all Falk Firebird Potema-related quests, but it did not stop me from completing everything as normal.

BeamerM - my friend, I have this mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28996/?) and since I installed yours, my trainer, Xenia, lost her training skills (dialogue training line). She is the character that moves to every city (when player arrives to) and she teaches different skills in different cities. Is it possible to make your mod compatible with this one? If not, It's OK. Worth to ask. :)

If you enable the SLEN trainer quest, it will hide the normal trainer quest dialogue. I suspect the mod you use doesn't provide its own quest but rather modified the vanilla trainer quest (something I intentionally worked around to prevent conflicts with other mods, SLEN contains a full copy of the vanilla quest instead).

You can do a couple of things:

1. At any time you can disable the SLEN trainer dialogue in the MCM menu, and the vanilla quest becomes active again, so then you should be able to get training from this NPC as normal again.

2. If you put SLEN in the load order before this mod, then you will probably get both the vanilla and the SLEN trainer dialogue available at the same time, and can use either of them. Note that this may be confusing because the startup dialogue lines are the same (so it's not obvious which to choose). I'll probably add a "(SLEN)" tag to the SLEN trainer dialogue in an upcoming version to make this a little more clear.

Option 2 depends a bit on how the other mod does things, but option 1 should always work.

Having an issue and maybe a user stupidity problem, but i can get some animations to function and others just do the standing naked T with no animation?

T-pose related to Fnis. post Fnis generated result text here. be sure all fnis requirement and correct installation.

Possibly, and possibly not. Since he said that some of the poses work and some end in T-pose then it could be something other than FNIS, because if it was FNIS, then everything would be T-pose, sex or no, which clearly isn't the case.

Not exactly. If you install SexLab, run FNIS, then install NSAP and don't run FNIS, the SexLab anims will work OK but the NSAP ones will cause a T pose (just using NSAP as example, the same goes for any other mods that come with anims). SLEN itself does not contain any animations, so does not need FNIS to be run after installation.

First step if you get T poses is to run FNIS (and make sure you don't get errors in the output). It may not help, but it won't do harm either, and at least it eliminates the most common cause.

I have done this quest myself and I don't think I had problems completing it. As far as I could tell, it simply opened up the dialogue for the 'personal' quest (placing the horn at the talos statue) before you do all Falk Firebird Potema-related quests, but it did not stop me from completing everything as normal.

Maybe it only breaks if you increase it too much? I know for sure that I broke it by increasing disposition with submit's dialogues. It was quite some time ago so I don't remember what rank I increased it too but it was probably to max.

Hello, i came here for ask your help.

i liked you mod, but Whenever I choose dialogue "i want fuck you ass", the dolls stand still and not do the animation chosen.

Why does it happen?

It should start normally, unless you have disabled all anal animations. Is this only with the anal option, or also if you choose another option? Is it only with certain NPCs or all of them? Is your PC male or female, and is the NPC male or female?

I am male.
not just the "anal" dialogue, there are Also others.
these are my settings:
 General: 

Targed NPC:

Player:

Sos integration:

My mods:

The most likely cause is that you have disabled the animations that fit these tags in the SexLab "Toggle Animations" settings. If you check your papyrus log, SLEN will tell you exactly which tags it used and how many animations it found fitting those tags. If it tells you it found 0 animations, then you have disabled all the animations that would fit the tags.

You can add additional animations with packages like NSAP, or enable the animations again in SexLab Toggle Animations.

Maybe it only breaks if you increase it too much? I know for sure that I broke it by increasing disposition with submit's dialogues. It was quite some time ago so I don't remember what rank I increased it too but it was probably to max.

It's possible, I have SL Romance (edit: pardon me, I meant SL Amorous Adventures) installed too which of course does a lot of naughty things with Elisif too, however it does prevent me from playing around with Elisif too much before I have completed the romance line (which in turn forces you to follow the vanilla line). Or rather, it doesn't technically prevent me, but it's just more fun to finish the romance quest line before doing anything else with her.

If it does break something, all you need to do is undo the relationship increases in the MCM menu and you should be good to go. Instances like these is exactly why I added that option.

BeamerM - my friend, I have this mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28996/?) and since I installed yours, my trainer, Xenia, lost her training skills (dialogue training line). She is the character that moves to every city (when player arrives to) and she teaches different skills in different cities. Is it possible to make your mod compatible with this one? If not, It's OK. Worth to ask. :)

If you enable the SLEN trainer quest, it will hide the normal trainer quest dialogue. I suspect the mod you use doesn't provide its own quest but rather modified the vanilla trainer quest (something I intentionally worked around to prevent conflicts with other mods, SLEN contains a full copy of the vanilla quest instead).

You can do a couple of things:

1. At any time you can disable the SLEN trainer dialogue in the MCM menu, and the vanilla quest becomes active again, so then you should be able to get training from this NPC as normal again.

2. If you put SLEN in the load order before this mod, then you will probably get both the vanilla and the SLEN trainer dialogue available at the same time, and can use either of them. Note that this may be confusing because the startup dialogue lines are the same (so it's not obvious which to choose). I'll probably add a "(SLEN)" tag to the SLEN trainer dialogue in an upcoming version to make this a little more clear.

Option 2 depends a bit on how the other mod does things, but option 1 should always work.

Thank you very much for these tips. Very helpful. I appreciate it. :)

I read the whole description 4 times and I still did not understand what it does..

Is it possible for someone to give me a very quick explanation? I am totally confused :o

All I got is that you need to progress trought the npc affection in order to enable additional dialogues like sex.

Which part exactly are you referring too? SLEN has spells, alchemy potions, sex dialogues, trainer dialogues, events when killing a dragon, clearing a location or waking up from sleep, you can read all of those on the description page. All of it is aimed at either getting you sex, or giving you a bit more control over the arousal of NPCs (which in turn can help you get sex going through other mods).

its an very good mod, i like the dialogs way and customization , and the wake up sex with follower/lover around.

keep up the sex job !

i just have bug if i activate the dungeon clean in option, i got a CTD when the dungeon is cleaned. other than that, nothing big to mention.

I can't tell you what would cause a CTD, that typically points to a bigger problem in your installation. I'd recommend going through your papyrus log and see if you notice any excessive errors there.

A question .... SexLab categorizes animations into 4 groups: normal, foreplay, aggressive and animal. If in an SLEN dialog I select one of the "let's play rough" options, are the animations chosen from normal or aggressive?

The rough options look for animations explicitly tagged with "Aggressive".

I read the whole description 4 times and I still did not understand what it does..

Is it possible for someone to give me a very quick explanation? I am totally confused :o

All I got is that you need to progress trought the npc affection in order to enable additional dialogues like sex.

Which part exactly are you referring too? SLEN has spells, alchemy potions, sex dialogues, trainer dialogues, events when killing a dragon, clearing a location or waking up from sleep, you can read all of those on the description page. All of it is aimed at either getting you sex, or giving you a bit more control over the arousal of NPCs (which in turn can help you get sex going through other mods).

Ah now i understand what it does :)

Thanks and sorry for the confusion .

its an very good mod, i like the dialogs way and customization , and the wake up sex with follower/lover around.

keep up the sex job !

i just have bug if i activate the dungeon clean in option, i got a CTD when the dungeon is cleaned. other than that, nothing big to mention.

I can't tell you what would cause a CTD, that typically points to a bigger problem in your installation. I'd recommend going through your papyrus log and see if you notice any excessive errors there.

A question .... SexLab categorizes animations into 4 groups: normal, foreplay, aggressive and animal. If in an SLEN dialog I select one of the "let's play rough" options, are the animations chosen from normal or aggressive?

I have not encountered that but Alpalla mention but perhaps a reason it happen... A custom made doungeon like mia's lair perhaps ?

@BeamerMiasma

Also I do not know if this is something you have notice but Clearing the fort near whiterun the one after the burntout tower from the main quest. Greystone or something like that does not seems to trigger a boss clearing orgy though I suspect that is because there is no Boss there as it never say clear on the map when every enemy have ben defeated.

keep up the sex job !

I have not encountered that but Alpalla mention but perhaps a reason it happen... A custom made doungeon like mia's lair perhaps ?

@BeamerMiasma

Also I do not know if this is something you have notice but Clearing the fort near whiterun the one after the burntout tower from the main quest. Greystone or something like that does not seems to trigger a boss clearing orgy though I suspect that is because there is no Boss there as it never say clear on the map when every enemy have ben defeated.

That fort has 2 different entrances with mobs in them. Did you go in both sides to clear it?

keep up the sex job !

@BeamerMiasma

That fort has 2 different entrances with mobs in them. Did you go in both sides to clear it?

Yes I did the Prison, main and even went in again with the sewer grate to be sure that I have cleared the fort. Also the two up the ladder was killed

but one thing struck me non of the enemies where Bandit Chiefs.

Does the Companions rescue missions ever have a prisoner in that fort? 

It is one place that I have never seem to have been directed to from a quest. It is apparent that the fort is hostile, but no fighting seems to be initiated unless you actually approach the entrance.  

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it doesn't appear in the SOS menu, but the other schlongs do, then this schlong isn't installed correctly, or isn't enabled in your load order. Once it shows up in SOS, SLEN should detect it too, but if SOS doesn't detect it then it's most likely a problem with the schlong itself.

You might try switching the load order of the schlong and SLEN, but it should not really matter, SLEN simply asks SOS "Which schlongs are installed" and gets back a formlist with schlong addons. It doesn;t do anything to the schlongs other than to retreive their name and related faction.

That was my thought, my be a load order issue.  As for installing it, I clicked it in Mod Organizer like everything else, so I can't imagine how I did it wrong.

Thanks for the help, and the mod is still fantastic!

I can confirm this issue somewhat.

I had to reinstall sos, sexlab et all again cos, well... issues. And I noticed that if you install SOS and SLEN at the same time, or SLEN before SOS, then the SOS addons are not recognized.

So the proper order appears to be:

install SOS and customize to your liking.

when happy with your SOS settings: install SLEN.

And then it all works perfectly.

Just my two jugs of milk.

- Moo.

Try as I might I cannot duplicate the issue. When starting a new game all my schlongs are available, regardless of whether I put SLEN all the way at the top or all the way at the bottom of the load order. I also don't really see how it could happen as SLEN just doesn't run any code before you first open the MCM menu. I've tried opening the SLEN MCM menu before all schlongs are registered but I cannot click fast enough for that, even though I have 5 schlongs installed (including the horse one) and over 200 mods. Perhaps it is possible to do this on a much slower computer. In general after starting a new game, I think you should always wait for the storm of mod messages to end before you start configuring anything.

@BeamerMiasma

If a location cannot be marked as "Cleared" on the map, then it is not a clearable location and no events will be triggered. This typically also means that the mobs in the location will all respawn after a while.

Edit: oops pardon my archaic use of RPG nomenclature: mob = NPC :)

Great mod, thanks :)

not only that it's working great, now i have less plugins with this one installed.

there is only 1 issue that breaks the immersion, that there is no option to make the npc follow you somewhere for sex.

right now it happens on the spot where you talked, which leads to some weird moments like having sex in the middle of a inn or in middle of town...

Having a slight problem.  When I load this mod, the Horse Schlong addon I like doesn't load.  Going to try a workaround by not having this mod up at the start of a game and adding it later, see if that works, but can anyone give me some troubleshooting tips?

The mod in question:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

I have this one installed myself and it works fine for me. What exactly do you mean with "does't load?"

That schlong does not appear in SoS' MCM, or in SLEN's MCM.  It's not an option to add to a character or set settings for NPCs in SoS, nor does it appear in SLEN's "Force Gender" menu.

If it doesn't appear in the SOS menu, but the other schlongs do, then this schlong isn't installed correctly, or isn't enabled in your load order. Once it shows up in SOS, SLEN should detect it too, but if SOS doesn't detect it then it's most likely a problem with the schlong itself.

You might try switching the load order of the schlong and SLEN, but it should not really matter, SLEN simply asks SOS "Which schlongs are installed" and gets back a formlist with schlong addons. It doesn;t do anything to the schlongs other than to retreive their name and related faction.

That was my thought, my be a load order issue.  As for installing it, I clicked it in Mod Organizer like everything else, so I can't imagine how I did it wrong.

Thanks for the help, and the mod is still fantastic!

I can confirm this issue somewhat.

I had to reinstall sos, sexlab et all again cos, well... issues. And I noticed that if you install SOS and SLEN at the same time, or SLEN before SOS, then the SOS addons are not recognized.

So the proper order appears to be:

install SOS and customize to your liking.

when happy with your SOS settings: install SLEN.

And then it all works perfectly.

Just my two jugs of milk.

- Moo.

Try as I might I cannot duplicate the issue. When starting a new game all my schlongs are available, regardless of whether I put SLEN all the way at the top or all the way at the bottom of the load order. I also don't really see how it could happen as SLEN just doesn't run any code before you first open the MCM menu. I've tried opening the SLEN MCM menu before all schlongs are registered but I cannot click fast enough for that, even though I have 5 schlongs installed (including the horse one) and over 200 mods. Perhaps it is possible to do this on a much slower computer. In general after starting a new game, I think you should always wait for the storm of mod messages to end before you start configuring anything.

@BeamerMiasma

If a location cannot be marked as "Cleared" on the map, then it is not a clearable location and no events will be triggered. This typically also means that the mobs in the location will all respawn after a while.

Edit: oops pardon my archaic use of RPG nomenclature: mob = NPC :)

Ah that might be the case I think I saw the same with one of forts that the civil war claims the one near Solitut

Do not worry about me I knew what you ment :D

I was a dm and player from the earlier days of DnD "Rules Cyclopedia" days myself and some terms can sneak in from time to time like "gangrape by a group of goblins" as a level one char   ;)  also I still get harried by my Sister even now although we started playing together when we where teens :)

btw is mobs not more used as a term for MMORPG anyway ;)

not only that it's working great, now i have less plugins with this one installed.

there is only 1 issue that breaks the immersion, that there is no option to make the npc follow you somewhere for sex.

right now it happens on the spot where you talked, which leads to some weird moments like having sex in the middle of a inn or in middle of town...

Although I might end up adding some basic following functionality, it will not be in the shape of a simple "ok follow me all over tamriel until you die or I finally feel like fucking you" option. You may call having sex on the spot immersion breaking, to me it is exactly the opposite. I find it inconceivable that in a world like Skyrim's where there is a bandit, assassin, thief or pack of wolves around every corner, someone is going to follow a stranger into the night just because they have a charming smile. If such people existed in Skyrim, they would be lying behind the Bannered Mare with a slit throat and empty pockets by now.

The 'shame' surrounding sex is one I strongly associate with (earth) Abrahamic cultures and therefor has no place in my Skyrim. Let's not forget we're in a world where one of the divines' specific domain is sex and physical attraction, and its priestesses are essentially sanctioned whores. So yes, for sure he/she is going to expect you to fuck them there in the Inn. Going along with a stranger for the promise of sex just doesn't make any sense to me, heck that hardly happens in RL either. That means that the only reason I see left to add such a thing is "because all the other mods do it that way" and that is not enough reason for me, if I wanted to do everything exactly like all the other mods already did before, there wouldn't be much point in creating it.

Edit: Incidentally, the amount of times this question is asked makes me understand why so many people complain in the SLA thread that all their NPCs have such a low arousal. The whole system really works a LOT better if you have plenty of sex in plain view. :)

2. If you put SLEN in the load order before this mod, then you will probably get both the vanilla and the SLEN trainer dialogue available at the same time, and can use either of them.

This suggestion works. Xenia is having training options again. Thank you :)

2. If you put SLEN in the load order before this mod, then you will probably get both the vanilla and the SLEN trainer dialogue available at the same time, and can use either of them.

This suggestion works. Xenia is having training options again. Thank you :)

Great to hear, next release (this weekend if I manage to finish everything I want) will have the "(SLEN)" tag in front of the trainer dialogue for SLEN too, so then you'll be able to easily tell which dialogue is the original and which the SLEN one.

Could you add an MCM slider option to allow us to change the chances of sex leading to a relationship increase? (Or point out to me where it is in case you already did and I missed it).

Observation: Paying a trainer with sex, doesn't seem to count towards your maximum amount of skilltraining per level. Is that intended or a glitch on my end?

Although I might end up adding some basic following functionality, it will not be in the shape of a simple "ok follow me all over tamriel until you die or I finally feel like fucking you" option. You may call having sex on the spot immersion breaking, to me it is exactly the opposite. I find it inconceivable that in a world like Skyrim's where there is a bandit, assassin, thief or pack of wolves around every corner, someone is going to follow a stranger into the night just because they have a charming smile. If such people existed in Skyrim, they would be lying behind the Bannered Mare with a slit throat and empty pockets by now.

The 'shame' surrounding sex is one I strongly associate with (earth) Abrahamic cultures and therefor has no place in my Skyrim. Let's not forget we're in a world where one of the divines' specific domain is sex and physical attraction, and its priestesses are essentially sanctioned whores. So yes, for sure he/she is going to expect you to fuck them there in the Inn. Going along with a stranger for the promise of sex just doesn't make any sense to me, heck that hardly happens in RL either. That means that the only reason I see left to add such a thing is "because all the other mods do it that way" and that is not enough reason for me, if I wanted to do everything exactly like all the other mods already did before, there wouldn't be much point in creating it.

Edit: Incidentally, the amount of times this question is asked makes me understand why so many people complain in the SLA thread that all their NPCs have such a low arousal. The whole system really works a LOT better if you have plenty of sex in plain view. :)

If I whisper into Elisifs ear and she is amenable, the immersive propriety and decorum of the court would require a retirement to her chambers. If you wanted to do someones wife, would you want to risk it in the street he might walk by?  If I'm banging Camilla and her beaus walk by, it would drain their quest of validity when activated. I understand your view but it doesn't allow for the immersion of secrets and seeming "civility" that needs lip service at least and then gotten around.

Actually i never even thought about it the way you explained, and i agree.

but the thing is when i play, i role-play and i would not use the follow me option to make them run after me for the whole game.

i mainly use it to find a private room or spot for discreet action :).

i don't like to abuse features as they can be immersion breaking or cheating...

actually my game is so much modded and so much options available from the get go that i can become godlike at like level 10, and houses for example like bathing beauties from the start of the game, but i role-play and use those powers/spells/items with appropriate level, and the same with houses like bathing beauties, i actually first visit is when i complete a mission that gives me lots of cash, for example my last playthrough i first visited BBLS when i completed the thieves guild questline, and pretended that i spent the money on buying it, i actually disposed of like 70k gold for as to not break immersion.

actually before like a week ago i didn't even know if they will follow you to another cell, because mainly i just found a spot at the same place where i was. (i used Sexlab Romance before i found your mod)

i like your view about the abrahamic culture and that you imagine skyrim being a place that the act of sex bears no shame,

but i think each person views their skyrim differently and that's what i love about bethesda RPG's :)

in some cases like with prostitutes i really don't care where the sex act will happen, but if you want to fuck Elisif for example

It's definitely becomes weird that a High Queen of Skyrim is gonna fuck some adventurer in the palace while every one watches.

or some other interesting NPC who is supposed to be timid or shy or innocent or proud or w/e, and suddenly they don't mind fucking while half the city watches

The best option would be to make them follow for a limited time/limited distance i don't know if that's possible or how to do it.

The easiest alternative is probably to add the option and make it togglable in the MCM / or if it's hard to make an MCM option just a alternate Plugin.

Don't get me wrong i do not demand anything, i'm already very grateful for the work you've done on this mod, i just think many people would prefer it this way, and it's great if you have an option for turning it off or on.

all the features of this mod already saved me a couple plugin slots on my modlist.

and if u don't want to include this feature it's okay, it's your mod after all :)

P.S

Holy crap the comment ended up being much bigger then i expected :D

And sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes because English is not my native language :)