This is a nice mod I'd like to continue to use but the last two updates since 8-8-2015 haven't worked for me at all.  It doesn't give an update notification in-game and it did a CTD one time when I went to it's MCM menu.  So I'm only able to use the old version currently. 

Also, is there any planned update to make the NPC follow you to "somewhere more private" like in Romance?

I'll need more information before I can make any useful suggestions. Can you post a load order and papyrus log?

Okay, here's the load order and papyrus log right after the CTD from the latest update.  Everything works just fine with the version 8.8.2015 and I've installed no new mods since then. 

Hope this helps you out.  I'll continue to play with old one until then.

I just upgraded a test SOS Light game from 20150808 to 20150816 and it worked perfectly fine, so it surely is possible, but in your case something is going wrong as is obvious from the papyrus log. Is it possible that you have old SOS or SLEN scripts leftover in your Data\Scripts folder, or that you are not overwriting either the esp or bsa file?

Try this procedure:

1. Make sure you have a permanent savegame with version 20150808.

2. Uninstall SLEN 20150808.

3. Check for any .pex files in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder, starting with "SOS_" or "SLEN". SOS light comes entirely without scripts, and you should have no loose SLEN scripts, so remove those if you find them (best copy them to a folder on your desktop first so you can restore them later if needed). Also make sure the SexLab Eager NPCs.esp and .bsa files are removed.

4. First start a new game without SLEN to make sure everything still works. No need to make a savegame, just wait for all the MCM related messages to stop, open one or 2 random MCM pages to make sure everything is stable and you don't CTD without SLEN.

5. If everything works, install SLEN 20150816, and load the savegame you made in step 1 with papyrus logging turned on.

6. If you still CTD, save the papyrus log and see if starting a new game works without CTD.

Edit: Also make sure you have the latest version of SOS Light (v1.04)

thats a greate mod... i like it very much... but i get ctd with this mod and sexlab RC2 installed together. I tryed without it and no ctds accour... Can you please check... also got SOS lite version and SLEN papyrus log says he is looking for SOS and cant find. Would be cool if this mod would work for me!

thats a greate mod... i like it very much... but i get ctd with this mod and sexlab RC2 installed together. I tryed without it and no ctds accour... Can you please check... also got SOS lite version and SLEN papyrus log says he is looking for SOS and cant find. Would be cool if this mod would work for me!

Sorry I only develop for stable and official releases. If you use alphas, betas and RCs you can expect to encounter some problems, that's why they are alphas, betas and RCs. SLEN only uses the most basic SexLab functions (StartSex, GetAnimationsByTags, GetAnimationsByType). If you find any problems with the RC you are expected to report them back to Ashal. From the SexLab dev thread:

Backwards compatibility with 1.59c mods:

I intend 1.60 to be fully compatible with any mod that currently works with 1.59c. As far as I am aware from my tests so far, this holds true. If you find an up to date sexlab mod that you believe to NOT be compatible with 1.60, TELL ME ABOUT IT, SO I CAN LOOK INTO WHY AND FIX IT BEFORE FINAL.

Note that I do not believe SLEN to be incompatible with 1.60, you probably have a different problem, or there are still some problems in the 1.60 RC that need to be ironed out.

My character is getting stuck in 1 place and can't move after I get a 2nd relationship going with 1 person.

SLEN does not affect your character's ability to move in any way.

Regarding the SOS message in the log, if the message is this one, then that's perfectly fine:

"SLEN SOS Integration - Info: 'Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm' not found in load order. SOS Integration will be disabled."

You cannot use scripted SOS functionality with SOS Light, install SOS full if you want that.

If you get any other SLEN/SOS related errors, please post them exactly as they are.

My character is getting stuck in 1 place and can't move after I get a 2nd relationship going with 1 person.

I have been stuck, but this was caused by SexLab RC2. If you are using SexLab 1.60 RC 2, you might want to disable the free camera for now.

I use SexLab Eager NPCs and SexLab 1.60 RC2 and have not had any ctd. I haven't had any problems with this mod conflicting with RC2 that I have noticed.

Same here. 1.60 RC2 and SLEN and everything seems fine.

Same here as well.

This is a nice mod I'd like to continue to use but the last two updates since 8-8-2015 haven't worked for me at all.  It doesn't give an update notification in-game and it did a CTD one time when I went to it's MCM menu.  So I'm only able to use the old version currently. 

Also, is there any planned update to make the NPC follow you to "somewhere more private" like in Romance?

I'll need more information before I can make any useful suggestions. Can you post a load order and papyrus log?

Okay, here's the load order and papyrus log right after the CTD from the latest update.  Everything works just fine with the version 8.8.2015 and I've installed no new mods since then. 

Hope this helps you out.  I'll continue to play with old one until then.

I just upgraded a test SOS Light game from 20150808 to 20150816 and it worked perfectly fine, so it surely is possible, but in your case something is going wrong as is obvious from the papyrus log. Is it possible that you have old SOS or SLEN scripts leftover in your Data\Scripts folder, or that you are not overwriting either the esp or bsa file?

Try this procedure:

3. Check for any .pex files in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder, starting with "SOS_" or "SLEN". SOS light comes entirely without scripts, and you should have no loose SLEN scripts, so remove those if you find them (best copy them to a folder on your desktop first so you can restore them later if needed). Also make sure the SexLab Eager NPCs.esp and .bsa files are removed.

4. First start a new game without SLEN to make sure everything still works. No need to make a savegame, just wait for all the MCM related messages to stop, open one or 2 random MCM pages to make sure everything is stable and you don't CTD without SLEN.

5. If everything works, install SLEN 20150816, and load the savegame you made in step 1 with papyrus logging turned on.

6. If you still CTD, save the papyrus log and see if starting a new game works without CTD.

I followed the steps and it will still CTD everytime I load the savegame. I tried to load it 4 times so I'll post the papyrus from the 4th attempt. 

I checked the scripts after uninstalling the old version and I didn't see any SOS_ or SLEN  (I'm using SOS Light 1.04) 

I started a new game with the latest SLEN and didn't get a CTD, but there's no MCM menu or any notification that it's installed.  every other mod installed normally

Papyrus.0.log

Try this procedure:

I followed the steps and it will still CTD everytime I load the savegame. I tried to load it 4 times so I'll post the papyrus from the 4th attempt. 

I checked the scripts after uninstalling the old version and I didn't see any SOS_ or SLEN  (I'm using SOS Light 1.04) 

I started a new game with the latest SLEN and didn't get a CTD, but there's no MCM menu or any notification that it's installed.  every other mod installed normally

Can you post a papyrus log of starting a new game too? I'm assuming for the moment that you get the same error in that case and that you don't CTD because you don't have a savegame full of references to objects that have suddenly gone missing yet, but it would be good to confirm that.

It clearly has to do with the SOS integration, however in my own tests with both SOS Light as well as non-SOS installations I have no problems (and I also haven't had the storm of reports I would expect if all SOS Light/non-SOS users had this problem), so there seems to be something else interfering. The fact that it also happens when starting a new game suggests it's related to your mods/load order, not something wrong with the savegame itself.

I see these 2 messages:

[08/18/2015 - 09:14:05AM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?

[08/18/2015 - 09:14:05AM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?

The first one is caused by SLEN and is an 'expected error' and should not cause any problems, everyone who uses SLEN with SOS Light or non-SOS will see that message in their log. However the second one is not caused by SLEN, so apparently you have something else installed that also attempts to use SOS scripts. If you want to use that kind of functionality you might consider going SOS Full.

I also see that according to the load order you posted, SLEN should be in slot 47 (hexadecimal, counting starts at 00 with Skyrim.esm) but in both your papyrus logs it is reported to be in slot 46 (the first 2 digits of the 8-digit code in the error messages). SexLab Working Girl gives an error from slot 25 but should be in 26 according to your load order. HentaiPregnancy gives an error from slot 0C which is correct, so one of your mods from load order 0C (HentaiPregnancy.esm) to 25 (SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp) doesn't seem to be loading. Try to find out which it could be and fix the issue or uninstall it.

Are all your other 'core' mods updated to the latest versions too? (SkyUI 4.1, SKSE 1.7.2+, SexLab 1.59c, RaceMenu 3+).

I have attached your load order with slot numbers added for convenience.

loadorder-numbered.txt

okay SLEN charm failed I have two options

1. bribe
  2. exit dialog

what about a 3rd option: rape then our relationship decrements

suggestion time:

also I can't use SLEN if our relationship is negative.. this can be a new feature called "Breaking" keep raping to reach -4 (broken)

broken is like opposite of lover, the NPC will be like emotionless

ty 4 the mod

okay SLEN charm failed I have two options

1. bribe
  2. exit dialog

what about a 3rd option: rape then our relationship decrements

Read the OP:

I was getting tired of having to capture, enslave, enchant, rape, be raped, hire or whore in order to get some nookie, only to end up in the wrong animation position. I am a Casanova, not a Genghis Khan or Marquis de Sade. I am The Dragonborn, all men and women in Skyrim want me! I don't want to have to force them and I don't want to have to marry them either. So this one is for all the womanizers and man-eaters who don't want to marry one NPC, but who prefer to have a couple of sweethearts in every town.

BM apparently does not want this to be a rape mod.  If you are looking for something like that, Submit works for that.  The seduction section of Submit has an option to respond with rape if rejected.  Submit works perfectly fine, with a couple of fixes posted by others - however those fixes are only for the player submit portion of Submit.  The seduction part of Submit always (and still) works, even with SexLab 1.60RC2 (last I tested).  Or you can do what I do.  When using SLEN and the NPCs rejects my advances, end the convo, then use Defeat to rape.  Works fine that way ;) .

Try this procedure:

Can you post a papyrus log of starting a new game too? I'm assuming for the moment that you get the same error in that case and that you don't CTD because you don't have a savegame full of references to objects that have suddenly gone missing yet, but it would be good to confirm that.

It clearly has to do with the SOS integration, however in my own tests with both SOS Light as well as non-SOS installations I have no problems (and I also haven't had the storm of reports I would expect if all SOS Light/non-SOS users had this problem), so there seems to be something else interfering. The fact that it also happens when starting a new game suggests it's related to your mods/load order, not something wrong with the savegame itself.

I see these 2 messages:

[08/18/2015 - 09:14:05AM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?

[08/18/2015 - 09:14:05AM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?

The first one is caused by SLEN and is an 'expected error' and should not cause any problems, everyone who uses SLEN with SOS Light or non-SOS will see that message in their log. However the second one is not caused by SLEN, so apparently you have something else installed that also attempts to use SOS scripts. If you want to use that kind of functionality you might consider going SOS Full.

I also see that according to the load order you posted, SLEN should be in slot 47 (hexadecimal, counting starts at 00 with Skyrim.esm) but in both your papyrus logs it is reported to be in slot 46 (the first 2 digits of the 8-digit code in the error messages). SexLab Working Girl gives an error from slot 25 but should be in 26 according to your load order. HentaiPregnancy gives an error from slot 0C which is correct, so one of your mods from load order 0C (HentaiPregnancy.esm) to 25 (SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp) doesn't seem to be loading. Try to find out which it could be and fix the issue or uninstall it.

Are all your other 'core' mods updated to the latest versions too? (SkyUI 4.1, SKSE 1.7.2+, SexLab 1.59c, RaceMenu 3+).

I have attached your load order with slot numbers added for convenience.

I'm using the XPMSE SOS racemenu plugin, I didn't think that it was needed for the Light version but apparently it was causing problems for the Milk Mod Economy I have installed on there :P 

it uses the node scaling stuff and I think the SOS Light was conflicting with it before I installed the skeleton plugin.  That's the only thing I can think of that might be giving me the problem. 

All of my core stuff is up to date and I use NMM and LOOT for all of the installing. 

Anyway here's the log from the new game, thanks for checking that.  I guess I'll just keep checking for your updates on here and see if anything changes itself.  8-8-2015 is working perfectly for me so whatever was in the new update doesn't like something I have installed.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm using the XPMSE SOS racemenu plugin, I didn't think that it was needed for the Light version but apparently it was causing problems for the Milk Mod Economy I have installed on there :P

it uses the node scaling stuff and I think the SOS Light was conflicting with it before I installed the skeleton plugin.  That's the only thing I can think of that might be giving me the problem. 

All of my core stuff is up to date and I use NMM and LOOT for all of the installing. 

Anyway here's the log from the new game, thanks for checking that.  I guess I'll just keep checking for your updates on here and see if anything changes itself.  8-8-2015 is working perfectly for me so whatever was in the new update doesn't like something I have installed.

I actually tried to reproduce the problem by enabling the SOS plugin as it was my first suspicion, but I had no problems with that one enabled either, so it doesn't seem to be the cause. Note that indeed you do not need it, scalebones doesn't work with Light and the recent racemenu/xpmse already seems to include all genital bone sliders without the SOS plugin anyway, probably as part of the regular xpmse plugin.

The log you attached doesn't seem to be from a new game btw, I don't see the usual SexLab initialization messages that always appear in the log on a new game. What I meant is a log from when you select "New" on the intro screen.

A good mod, but how to turn off the menu choices and  disable a threesome scene - it is very intrusive.

and more would be nice to add  harassment to the player and his companions by companions ... :)

I'm not sure I understand your question about the menu choices and threesome scene. If you don't want the sex dialogues, don't enable them in the MCM menu. If you don't want a threesome, don't choose the threesome option from the dialogue.

I actually tried to reproduce the problem by enabling the SOS plugin as it was my first suspicion, but I had no problems with that one enabled either, so it doesn't seem to be the cause. Note that indeed you do not need it, scalebones doesn't work with Light and the recent racemenu/xpmse already seems to include all genital bone sliders without the SOS plugin anyway, probably as part of the regular xpmse plugin.

The log you attached doesn't seem to be from a new game btw, I don't see the usual SexLab initialization messages that always appear in the log on a new game. What I meant is a log from when you select "New" on the intro screen.

A good mod, but how to turn off the menu choices and  disable a threesome scene - it is very intrusive.

and more would be nice to add  harassment to the player and his companions by companions ... :)

I'm not sure I understand your question about the menu choices and threesome scene. If you don't want the sex dialogues, don't enable them in the MCM menu. If you don't want a threesome, don't choose the threesome option from the dialogue.

i mean messageboxes , sex dialogues i want...

I would like this to occur automatically, with some new animation -  celebration for example, or shader effects over the heads of the actors or over the entire area, like with dragons...... In brief triumph and glory !

i mean messageboxes , sex dialogues i want...

I would like this to occur automatically, with some new animation -  celebration for example, or shader effects over the heads of the actors or over the entire area, like with dragons...... In brief triumph and glory !

Ok you're talking about the orgies then. I can probably add an option to automatically start orgies without message confirmation.

is it me or is this mod just Awesome Sauce?.. I've found that this and just a couple other mods gives me all the "Satisfaction" I desire and can just go about living life in skyrim without wondering if there's anything more I can add..lol.. 

Great Job.. love it..

Oh wow.

The feature list of this mod reads like my wishlist for Skyrim. Thank you for making a Sexlab mod that doesn't rely on rape or complex "affection minigames" (which may or may not be bugged) in order to add sexual content to Skyrim! I'm not able to try this mod right now, my current machine can't run Skyrim, but I very much look forward to when I will be able to give this a go. I particularly like the idea of killing dragons increasing the arousal of nearby NPCs!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but reading through the detailed description you've provided of this mod is making me as giddy as when I first installed Sexlab. Just wanted to say that your hard work is appreciated! :idea:

So last night I propositioned the Headless Horseman for a good time. He agreed, then immediately ran off and left me masturbating. I was most disappointed.

He had more important people to do.

(damn...  I meant - THINGS to do, really..)

That's not nice of  h. horseman. Sorry, but have to :D:lol: :lol: :lol: both comments.

So last night I propositioned the Headless Horseman for a good time. He agreed, then immediately ran off and left me masturbating. I was most disappointed.

He had more important people to do.

(damn...  I meant - THINGS to do, really..)

That's not nice of  h. horseman. Sorry, but have to :D:lol: :lol: :lol: both comments.

Headless.....well he can not perform oral, and (if left to imagination) intercorse, so that leaves finger banging and he can not even sniff the finger after.....I would run away too.

Response, Part Deux (and the comedy continues...):

Maybe you should have propositioned the horse???

(oh wait, wrong mod...)

Personally my greatest moment of dissapointment in Sexlab was when I used an uncontrollable lust power that usually forces the likes of dragons to fuck me right away on a Dwemer Steam Centurion. Sigh. I want my steam-powered robot piston sex scene, is that too much to ask?

Response, Part Deux (and the comedy continues...):

Maybe you should have propositioned the horse???

(oh wait, wrong mod...)

You're all a bunch of pervs :P

I tried the horse with my mating call from Untamed, no luck :(

For some good ghost action, try Katria from the Aetherium forge quest, I managed to make her a lover before I completed the quest. :D