Hi there, i have played with this mod for the last few hours and i really like it. I am not done testing though, but i still have a few questions.

1) Is it possible for this mod to make your game lag? I don't know if it is this mod or something else but this is the last one i installed and i did not have a lag before.

2) I know this has been asked before but is there really no way to convince you to make your target follow you? You see it is kind of annoying if you are busy with a women and her husband walks by and starts nagging you about the cloud district. :P

Highly unlikely, unless you mean when an orgy starts. I imagine animating half a dozen or more actors with SexLab could get taxing on a slower computer, and especially the startup phase when all the actors are positioned and the animations are loaded can become 'choppy' if you are already maxing out. If you have performance problems when you are just running around or in combat though, it's definitely not SLEN.

Guest ffabris

Can you do the same for me pretty please?  :)

Done. Sent a copy of the same PM, basically. ;)

pfft... and I thought I was speshul!

Hahahaha  :D

BeamerM. - first of all, thank you for the upgrade. Second, have a favour/question to ask. You see, when using Romance mod for sex interaction with NPCs, I noticed that after sex, NPCs that I had sex with are automatically added to the list of sex partners in your mod. What could/should be done to remove that? There are some NPCs I just want to have a sex with, but don't want them in my list of lovers. (I know that I can remove them  in MCM menu, but it's a bit stressed doing it all the time) :)

BeamerM. - new bug discovery (at least in my game)  :)

When changing the interaction difficultly in MCM menu from "Adept" (default settings) to "Novice", mod always returning to default settings when exiting MCM menu. It doesn't accept/memorize changes.

BeamerM. - first of all, thank you for the upgrade. Second, have a favour/question to ask. You see, when using Romance mod for sex interaction with NPCs, I noticed that after sex, NPCs that I had sex with are automatically added to the list of sex partners in your mod. What could/should be done to remove that? There are some NPCs I just want to have a sex with, but don't want them in my list of lovers. (I know that I can remove them  in MCM menu, but it's a bit stressed doing it all the time) :)

SLEN will only add people to the list with whom you have sex through a SLEN dialogue (or an orgy started by SLEN). If you initiate sex through any other means, like through the dialogue of another mod, they will not be added to the Recent Partners list.

The recent partners list is not a list of "NPCs I like to have sex with" but a list of "NPCs I had sex with". Depending on who's on there, it can be a list of fame as much as a list of shame :D

SLEN will only add people to the list with whom you have sex through a SLEN dialogue (or an orgy started by SLEN). If you initiate sex through any other means, like through the dialogue of another mod, they will not be added to the Recent Partners list.

I seeeee. That's why they are on my list... Orgy... hehe. And I was worried why the mod adds them to the list when I used only Romance mod dialogue on them. Thanks for clarification. :)

BeamerM. - new bug discovery (at least in my game)  :)

When changing the interaction difficultly in MCM menu from "Adept" (default settings) to "Novice", mod always returning to default settings when exiting MCM menu. It doesn't accept/memorize changes.

I tested it, but I cannot seem to make it happen, the setting 'sticks' just fine whenever I change it. If you can give me exact steps how to make the problem happen please let me know. It seems at least that just changing the value, closing the MCM, then opening MCM again will not show the problem, so maybe you are doing something more than that?

If anyone else sees the same problem, please report with as much details as possible.

Btw, after closing the MCM page, you can check the setting from the console with this command:

help SLENRR 3

This will slow you the value of the SLENRRIncreaseDifficulty global variable. If it's 2.00, it's novice, 1.50 is apprentice, 1.00 is Adept, 0.75 is Expert, 0.50 is Master and 0.25 is Legendary.

I seeeee. That's why they are on my list... Orgy... hehe. And I was worried why the mod adds them to the list when I used only Romance mod dialogue on them. Thanks for clarification. :)

Indeed, I considered several possibilities for this:

1. Don't keep track of orgy partners at all.

2. Keep track only of those in the 2 or 3some the PC is in during an orgy.

3. Keep track of all participants.

In the end I chose to go with 3, because after all the reason the orgy happens is because of you and if saving a town from a dragon doesn't make people love you more, than what will? :)

Of course only unique NPCs are tracked so you don't have to worry all those guards who jump in after a dragon kill will be on it.

Dude, your mod is much better than submit or romance dialogue posibilities, but you need add choice to "follow me" as fast as you can! Fucking them in place on sight of all peoples has absolutelly no sense!

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your opinion.

BeamerM - Here are my steps.

1. open MCM menu and change difficulty from "adept" to "novice"

2. close the menu

3. wait 1-2 Skyrim minutes

4. Open MCM menu again and "adept" is selected by the mod

Note: This issue is on present save after upgrading the mod to the latest version. I didn't do a clean save (since it is not required on OP. I cleaned the save aftewards) but overwrote the mod using NMM when asked. The game reported new version and "new mod is added to MCM" in upper left screen corner. MCM contain all mod updates.

In the end I chose to go with 3, because after all the reason the orgy happens is because of you and if saving a town from a dragon doesn't make people love you more, than what will?

Yea, I noticed when asking my follower/lover to find the interested ones for orgies, my relationship increased with some participant (only one NPC). Man, I like the way you did it. :)

I've been upgrading with each new release, with Aphrodisiacs toggled on in the MCM, and still haven't found any ingredients with Aphrodisiac properties or Aphrodisiac potions for sale at vendors. The mod is otherwise working with no flaws. Is there a way to force inject them into the game?

I used to be fine with the lack of a "follow me somewhere a bit more private" dialogue option, but now I'd like to add my name to the list of those calling for one.

However for a different reason: Some places like Taverns are just too crowded to make watching the scene enjoyable with wandering folk really getting in the way. Even more annoying is when one of them constantly repeats their default greeting at you over and over again during the scene. That's also totally immersion breaking and nor does it fit with a culture that's permissive about sex in public if a waitress constantly nags a couple in the act.

That said, I would be ok with the lack of a "follow me somewhere a bit more private" dialogue option, if you could implement some way of forcing other NPCs to stay a certain minimum distance away from any sex.

And thx for the change to the relationship increase mechanic. Glad to see you changed your mind there, although with it being easier now to raise low-levels to medium I might not even need it.

BeamerM - Here are my steps.

1. open MCM menu and change difficulty from "adept" to "novice"

2. close the menu

3. wait 1-2 Skyrim minutes

4. Open MCM menu again and "adept" is selected by the mod

Note: This issue is on present save after upgrading the mod to the latest version. I didn't do a clean save (since it is not required on OP. I cleaned the save aftewards) but overwrote the mod using NMM when asked. The game reported new version and "new mod is added to MCM" in upper left screen corner. MCM contain all mod updates.

I've been trying to get this to happen for the past few hours, but I cannot. The setting sticks no matter what I change it to. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

If you use the console command to check the value of the SLENRRIncreaseDifficulty global, does it show the correct value (2.00 for Novice)? Or does it keep saying 1.00?

I've been upgrading with each new release, with Aphrodisiacs toggled on in the MCM, and still haven't found any ingredients with Aphrodisiac properties or Aphrodisiac potions for sale at vendors. The mod is otherwise working with no flaws. Is there a way to force inject them into the game?

The ingredients are rare, so you will see them as little as things like Daedra hearts. It's entirely possible to play for 10 or 20 levels and never finding a single one. If you have added them to the leveled lists in the MCM menu (the button will change from Add to Remove when you do this) then they have been force injected into the game.

The ingredients are not supposed to be easy to find, it's much easier to create them yourself. Find one of the 8 books about Aphrodisiacs that are lying around in various places and follow the directions in there to create the ingredients. Here's a few places with a book that can be reached quite easily:

In the Winterhold Arcaneum, on one of the small tables in the center circle.

In Riften in Haelga's Bunkhouse, on the small table directly to the right of the entrance

In the Markarth Temple of Dibella, on the altar holding the golden statue that you are supposed to steal

For the potions, check the Kahjiit caravans, they are quite common with them. Alchemists sell so many different potions that again you can visit dozens of them without seeing any for sale, but at the Caravans you should almost always find one or more. If they don't have any potions either, then it's likely you have another mod installed that reverts leveled lists to their original state.

I have a question, when i try to seduce the NPC via dialogue (charm) everything's working great,

it's actually using arousal and speechcraft lvl and probably other factors for success rate.

but when i bribe the NPC (sex for money) it always succeeds, so the question is...

is this intentional or is it a bug or some kind of error on my side i.e. incompatibility or something like that?

if it is intentional could you please reconsider adding an option to make it also dependent on some factors and not always succeed (but easier then charm) ?

because it's weird that you can bribe Elisif or Maven to prostitute themselves for 124 gold :D

BeamerM. - Upgrade the mod from previous version requires clean save. Simple upgrading ( no clean save) adds new features to MCM menu, but some of them, as changing difficulty level, speech craft and rising up relationship doesn't work.  On the other hand, all of this features works on clean save but it erases all list of lovers. :)

BeamerM. - Upgrade the mod from previous version requires clean save. Simple upgrading ( no clean save) adds new features to MCM menu, but some of them, as changing difficulty level, speech craft and rising up relationship doesn't work.  On the other hand, all of this features works on clean save but it erases all list of lovers. :)

There is absolutely no need for a clean save, it is just a matter of overwriting the old esp and bsa and you are good to go. No existing interface definitions were changed and no assets were removed, only added. You can trust me on this one as I have tested that on several of my own savegames.

Is there any chance that you have a loose script from an older version in your scripts folder? Are you sure you are overwriting both the esp and bsa?

In your original post you mentioned you got a message about the SLEN upgrade AND a message about a new mod. You should not get a message about a new mod if you were just upgrading SLEN by overwriting the old files, so perhaps something went wrong there. Try this:

1. Check your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder for any script files starting with "slen". There shouldn't be any there.

2. Install the latest version, make absolutely sure you overwrite both the esp and bsa file.

3. Load a savegame that was made with the old version. The only messages you should get from SLEN are:

SexLab Eager NPCs is upgrading to version 20150808, please wait...

SexLab Eager NPCs upgrade to version 20150808 ready!

4. After the last message you are good to go and should be able to continue with all your existing lovers.

Do not uncheck the mod from your load order, uninstall it or anything else in between, the only thing you need to do is overwrite the old files and load up your game.

Edit: only way I can explain what you are seeing is if you are using the new BSA but the old ESP. The file size of the ESP should be 161,842 bytes and the creation date should be 2015-08-08 18:32 (that's GMT+1, your timezone might change this, but if the date is 2015-08-02 then you have the old ESP).

I have a question, when i try to seduce the NPC via dialogue (charm) everything's working great,

it's actually using arousal and speechcraft lvl and probably other factors for success rate.

but when i bribe the NPC (sex for money) it always succeeds, so the question is...

is this intentional or is it a bug or some kind of error on my side i.e. incompatibility or something like that?

if it is intentional could you please reconsider adding an option to make it also dependent on some factors and not always succeed (but easier then charm) ?

because it's weird that you can bribe Elisif or Maven to prostitute themselves for 124 gold :D

Bribing in SLEN, like everything where possible, uses the bribery mechanisms provided in the CK. The exact calculations regarding chance of success for bribery are unknown, but yes it usually succeeds if you have enough cash. That's the way it works with bribes in the vanilla game too. I think you should really see it more as a "what would it cost you to make you change your mind?" It can fail though, I've personally had it fail twice, but I use a mod that can reduce speech skill by a lot (Bathing in Skyrim) so it's possible my speech was negative at the time :)

As for the price, that exact calculation is also unknown, but seems to depend on at least speech and level (the same bribe will cost more the higher your level). Don't forget that 124 gold is more than what 99% of the (living) population of Skyrim carries on their person. It's not so much that she is cheap, the dragonborn is generally just filthy rich.

Is there any chance that you have a loose script from an older version in your scripts folder? Are you sure you are overwriting both the esp and bsa?

In your original post you mentioned you got a message about the SLEN upgrade AND a message about a new mod. You should not get a message about a new mod if you were just upgrading SLEN by overwriting the old files, so perhaps something went wrong there.

1. As I said in one of my earlier posts. At the beginning I just did simple upgrade using NMM and overwrote previous version. Later on, I used save cleaner tool and check for old files. Although it didn't find any, I cleaned all scripts that were running in the background. Then I load the game and I got the message that new version of the mod is installed and that I have one new MCM menu. I guess that NMM didn't do its job well.

2. Since changing difficulty level didn't work, and later on, I didn't have speech craft and relationship increase (although they were enabled) I did a clean save. After that, all is working fine. :)

This is a bit off topic but I was thinking that some how the new RaceMenu BodyGen feature could be integrated into this mod. BodyGen apparently will allow you to specify NPCs to be edited by bodyslide morphs by using .ini files. This would mean that NPCs can have different body features that might play into arousal. Large breast fetishes or something like that... any way it is just a thought

Does anyone know about this RaceMenu feature?

BeamerM. - Would you be kind and check this please.

Since the latest version of the mod moving SLEN dialogue on the top of the dialogue box, I'm suspecting (but could be wrong)  that it removes my dialogue line: "Is there anything else my jarl?" after completing "Kill the bandit leader" quest for Siddegir (Jarl of Falkreath). You see, when I got payed for accomplishing the quest for him, he told me that he likes me and he permitted his steward to let me buy the house. After that, the named line should appear in the dialogue box, but it doesn't. So, I cannot get the quest to help his citizens and become a thane. Also, his steward Nenya doesn't have the line for buying the house. I thought that it might be game bug and I wrote to the Skyrim official page, but none of suggested was related to my problem. Now, I'm not saying that moving your mod's line up to front causing this, just asking you if you can check so that I can eliminate that problem. Thanks. :)

P.S. I repeated the quest twice and still have the problem. I entered "player.setrelationshiprank 00019822 2" into console too, no help.

BeamerM. - Would you be kind and check this please.

Since the latest version of the mod moving SLEN dialogue on the top of the dialogue box, I'm suspecting (but could be wrong)  that it removes my dialogue line: "Is there anything else my jarl?" after completing "Kill the bandit leader" quest for Siddegir (Jarl of Falkreath). You see, when I got payed for accomplishing the quest for him, he told me that he likes me and he permitted his steward to let me buy the house. After that, the named line should appear in the dialogue box, but it doesn't. So, I cannot get the quest to help his citizens and become a thane. Also, his steward Nenya doesn't have the line for buying the house. I thought that it might be game bug and I wrote to the Skyrim official page, but none of suggested was related to my problem. Now, I'm not saying that moving your mod's line up to front causing this, just asking you if you can check so that I can eliminate that problem. Thanks. :)

P.S. I repeated the quest twice and still have the problem. I entered "player.setrelationshiprank 00019822 2" into console too, no help.

The dialogue quest was not changed between v20150802 and v20150808, and it does not influence dialogue from other mods or vanilla game. The Thane of Falkreath quest is quest "Favor258". The conditions for the line to show are: (relationship rank >= 2) and (Favor258 quest stage = 0). You can check in the console if the Favor258 quest is running and at the right stage. For Relationship rank anything above 1 is OK, it doesn't have to be exactly 2.