the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's.

the mod works well BUT every time i enable the shout and learn the first word (every single time) the game CTD's when i use the shout,when the shout learning is turned off (so you don't learn the shout) I get NO CTD's

I have the same problem, 

I found a problem with the sound descriptor in the esp. This really shouldn't lead to a CTD (it simply means the shout is silent) but it seems too much of a coincidence not to be related. The CK isn't very helpful in telling me what the problem is, but I'll try to figure it out and post a fix as soon as I find it. For me it works OK when I have the sound files loose on disk, but the shout is silent with the sound files packed in the bsa - it might just be something simple like the length of the path to the sound files.

After an hour plus of testing with sound descriptors I've witnessed just about every conceivable problem from innocent silence to horrible CTDs. It seems like the CK is entirely broken when it comes to sound descriptors. Sometimes they work once, then never again. Sometimes they don't work the first time, but fine every time after that. Sometimes I just get silence, sometimes freezes or CTDs. Sometimes it behaves differently depending on whether the wav file is loose or in a bsa. In short, it's a total mess, but it looks like I can work around it by editing the descriptors directly in TES5Edit. I'll have to do some more testing but I'll hopefully have a release available tomorrow that should fix the problem.

Been playing through the mod yesterday, really well done man, however, I do have a couple of suggestions if I may;

- I found the bit of text with "Dovahkiin" in them a bit distracting, some players, including myself don't follow the dragonborn path and find the celebrity entitlements like "Dovahkiin", "Dragonborn" and the like a bit off-putting, it's not a big deal though, I managed to change the text in CK to my liking, but others might like a more generic dialogue.

- The Orgy bit was fun, until 2 of my hung male followers started banging each other when my PC woke up, with that said; I have nothing against gay elements, it's just.. it's not my cup of tea if you know what I mean :)

Is it possible to rectify that in some other ways? like if I'm playing a female PC and I have more than 3 male followers (say maybe 6 or more? My PC has an appetite :P ), they'd take turns on her with chances of threesomes (something like the bar/inn train in Sanguine's Debauchery)? or at least initiate a sex scene involving the female PC and the left over male NPC's start jerking off instead of banging each other?

- Address married people as such, special dialogues geared toward married NPCs, where convincing them to fool around requires a bit more... persistence, if you catch my drift :)

Well, that's all I have for now, I really like where you going with this mod, Keep it up :)

NPCs should not start calling you Dovahkiin in SLEN dialogues until you have finished Dragon Rising. At that point, you are dragonborn, you are known as such and vanilla NPCs will treat you as such, whether you like it or not. Seems a bit pointless to work around that in SLEN when every other guard says "Are you... dragonborn?" However if you catch them calling you dovahkiin before Dragon Rising, let me know in which dialogue exactly and I'll fix it.

Just a quick note that I'm getting it too. I don't mind, but since you asked: My character was an anonymous nobody through Before The Storm (and before that - using LAL), but as soon as Bleak Falls Barrow (the quest) unlocked, people started referring to me as Dragonborn when responding to persuasion attempts.

Exact line "As usual I find it difficult to resist your charms Dovahkiin, what did you have in mind?" I've also seem them adress the character as Dragonborn, but the exact quote escapes me at the moment.

Other than that, I'd just like to take a moment to say I'm having tons of fun with this mod. Love the concept, and the execution is brilliant. Definitely going on the list of must haves for each playthrough.

I have noticed that your Mod does not recognize your personal relationships from Amorous Adventures.  (i.e)  Camilla Valerius is my lover yet your mod has her at a 1 or 2.   Is this intentional?  

So far.... really enjoying this Mod.  Fantastic Work!  I love the seduction feel as opposed to "Hey you!  On your knees" approach. 

I have noticed that your Mod does not recognize your personal relationships from Amorous Adventures.  (i.e)  Camilla Valerius is my lover yet your mod has her at a 1 or 2.   Is this intentional?  

So far.... really enjoying this Mod.  Fantastic Work!  I love the seduction feel as opposed to "Hey you!  On your knees" approach. 

I think this got answered here, or in the AA thread.  Either way, Fox did the lovers system in a unique way so it does not bleed over into any other mod.

I think this got answered here, or in the AA thread.  Either way, Fox did the lovers system in a unique way so it does not bleed over into any other mod.

Correct, AA keeps track of its own 'relationship ranks', it doesn't use the vanilla game value for that, so SLEN can't detect that.

Just a quick note that I'm getting it too. I don't mind, but since you asked: My character was an anonymous nobody through Before The Storm (and before that - using LAL), but as soon as Bleak Falls Barrow (the quest) unlocked, people started referring to me as Dragonborn when responding to persuasion attempts.

Exact line "As usual I find it difficult to resist your charms Dovahkiin, what did you have in mind?" I've also seem them adress the character as Dragonborn, but the exact quote escapes me at the moment.

Other than that, I'd just like to take a moment to say I'm having tons of fun with this mod. Love the concept, and the execution is brilliant. Definitely going on the list of must haves for each playthrough.

Found that line, it will be corrected in the next release. I do not use "dragonborn" anywhere in my dialogue as far as I know (and as far as the CK text search thinks), so that must have been another mod or a vanilla dialog line.

I went from just out of Helgen, to the first standing stones, and then Riverwood. Character is level 1. Haven't even talked to Gerdur in Riverwood yet. NPCs in dialogue from SEN refer to me as Dovakiin. Not complaining. I can see where it would bug immersion junkies though. :)

1 in 3, ok thanks.

The other mods are gruff and say stuff like "In the knee? I'll stick it anywhere!"

Or "you look tired, why don't you (submit)"

or "We're just getting started, Pink cheeks",

or even "Want to lollygag out back?"

And Peaches tries not to take it personally, not at all.

It's when they play hard to get just before raping her (another mod...)

There's this aroused-widget thing I could download, to see if her chances would be better.

Or she could just go to the all-girl-guard-mod in riften,

or her underground-bathhouse-bunny-ranch.

To spell it out, damn near everyone's horny (when they're not being deadly).

So I like your mod, flame shield on mode.

1 in 3, ok thanks.

The other mods are gruff and say stuff like "In the knee? I'll stick it anywhere!"

Or "you look tired, why don't you (submit)"

or "We're just getting started, Pink cheeks",

or even "Want to lollygag out back?"

And Peaches tries not to take it personally, not at all.

It's when they play hard to get just before raping her (another mod...)

There's this aroused-widget thing I could download, to see if her chances would be better.

Or she could just go to the all-girl-guard-mod in riften,

or her underground-bathhouse-bunny-ranch.

To spell it out, damn near everyone's horny (when they're not being deadly).

So I like your mod, flame shield on mode.

I'm not one to tell you not to get the aroused widget (since I created it :) ), but SLEN also offers options to detect arousal through the spells, so you could use those too to find the best targets.

Keep in mind that 25 arousal is not 'horny'. It's only arousal over 50 where you can talk about horny. 20-50 is 'normal', and lower than 20 is satisfied. So it should be hard to get someone with lower than 20 arousal to bed you - they are literally still smelling of their last lovemaking session. Or they've been without sex so long that they've become frigid, but hey that's your fault :P  20-50 should be doable for someone with a smooth chat, but certainly not a guarantee either. Over 50 should be relatively easy, and it generally is with SLEN.

Most fighter style NPCs do not increase their speech skill as they level, so you'll quickly gain an advantage over them on speech skill. Some mages and vendors and most priests and bards on the other hand do increase speechcraft as they level, so they are often a lot harder to charm.

If an NPC has a favour quest, doing that first will also make it easier to charm them. There are also several tools available in SLEN to increase NPCs arousal, like the shout and aphrodisiacs. If you use those effectively you'll have no trouble charming your way through the entire clientele of the Bannered Mare.

v20150816 Release

• Added the ability for lovers to cook you one meal a day (enable it in MCM)
  • The issues some people had with the shout should be fixed
  • Fixed an instance of NPCs calling you Dovahkiin before the end of Dragon Rising

Note: lovers will not always cook you a 'homecooked meal' like a spouse would. They have a list of 10 stews, soups, fondues and meals of which they pick a random one each time. This option does not affect a spouse's ability to cook you meals, so when you enable it and your spouse is a lover, they can cook you 2 meals a day.

Those who had CTDs when using the shout, please let me know if this release fixes it for you.

i have yet to find a aphrodisiac or a vendor that sells any  .ive tried every town and vendor nothin .

Then you've been looking everywhere except the right place. Try the kahjiit caravans.

I really thought "your favourite local questionable contraband peddler" would be a dead giveaway. Where do you people usually buy your questionable contraband? :)

This is a nice mod I'd like to continue to use but the last two updates since 8-8-2015 haven't worked for me at all.  It doesn't give an update notification in-game and it did a CTD one time when I went to it's MCM menu.  So I'm only able to use the old version currently. 

Also, is there any planned update to make the NPC follow you to "somewhere more private" like in Romance?

v20150816 Release

• Fixed an instance of NPCs calling you Dovahkiin before the end of Dragon Rising

Note: lovers will not always cook you a 'homecooked meal' like a spouse would. They have a list of 10 stews, soups, fondues and meals of which they pick a random one each time. This option does not affect a spouse's ability to cook you meals, so when you enable it and your spouse is a lover, they can cook you 2 meals a day.

Those who had CTDs when using the shout, please let me know if this release fixes it for you.

i have yet to find a aphrodisiac or a vendor that sells any  .ive tried every town and vendor nothin .

Then you've been looking everywhere except the right place. Try the kahjiit caravans.

I really thought "your favourite local questionable contraband peddler" would be a dead giveaway. Where do you people usually buy your questionable contraband? :)

works for me

Great mod! Havenbt played it yet though. I have the latest version, no mcm. Used Jaxonz mcm thing, no MCM. All my SexLab related mods are:

SL

SL Aroused

SL Defeat

SL EagerNPCs

SOS

Zaz Amimation

LoversComfort

When FNIS is updated it doesn't list your mod with the others.

I DO see NPC diolougue saying "Hold on, There's something id like to discuss" Not sure if that's your mod but those animations don't work.

This is my first time using mods from this site, not the Nexus. So far none have really worked. Ideas?

I see this in your papyrus log, near the top:

[08/14/2015 - 06:58:14PM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?

That's a SexLab Aroused script. It looks like SexLab Aroused is not (properly) installed.

Actually the problem wasn't with this mod. I hadn't installed the SexLab framework correctly. I had installed the upgrade, not the actual full version.

Everything works now, your mod included. That is to say, this mod is great!  Two thumbs up.

v20150816 Release

Thanks greatly for the new release. 

I wasn't finding aphrodisiacs for about 48 in game hours after I enabled the option. Then the merchant inventories respawned, and there they were. So, unless there was some other reason, just waiting a few in game days and checking again might help. 

This is a nice mod I'd like to continue to use but the last two updates since 8-8-2015 haven't worked for me at all.  It doesn't give an update notification in-game and it did a CTD one time when I went to it's MCM menu.  So I'm only able to use the old version currently. 

Also, is there any planned update to make the NPC follow you to "somewhere more private" like in Romance?

I'll need more information before I can make any useful suggestions. Can you post a load order and papyrus log?

Thanks greatly for the new release. 

I wasn't finding aphrodisiacs for about 48 in game hours after I enabled the option. Then the merchant inventories respawned, and there they were. So, unless there was some other reason, just waiting a few in game days and checking again might help. 

:)

This is normal skyrim behaviour actually (and mentioned in the tooltips of the options to add potions and spells). You can speed it up by attacking the merchant and then reloading your game, which supposedly resets their inventory. I'm cursed with patience so I can't personally confirm this, but I've seen the method mentioned so often that I assume it just works :)

I'll need more information before I can make any useful suggestions. Can you post a load order and papyrus log?

Okay, here's the load order and papyrus log right after the CTD from the latest update.  Everything works just fine with the version 8.8.2015 and I've installed no new mods since then. 

Hope this helps you out.  I'll continue to play with old one until then.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log