thanks for mod.

problem... you're mod selects children and show dialog option in chat can you remove them please ?

and yes I am aware S Lab stops children from being included in adult fun.

I turned off his access to dialog and any other interaction with you're mod but I would prefer it not list kids in the first place as I am not going around all of skyrim just to disable all the kids.

Do you use Skykids or any children overhaul or kids included with Hearthfire?

Wow, just recently added to LL and 14 pages. Impressive. Loving your mod. Great work. Works great, except when I proposition a follower or NPC, everything is fine till the end. I can't move my PC. Not frozen or anything, just can't walk or draw weapon. I did install the latest sexlab tho. All other aspects work except when I proposition. Is this compatable to the new sexlab? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for a great mod.

BeamerMiasma,

I've seen people asking about the kids thing a couple of times. When I wrote JUGs I tried to be sure to exclude them at the start of each dialogue branch, but somehow that didn't always work. On the very first tab of your main quest you should be able to set a quest-wide condition that will exclude children from any part of the quest.

Maybe you've already done this and people have other things installed that circumvent it, in which case...... nevermind :)

But it was only after I set the quest-wide condition to exclude children that the dialogues for JUGs stopped showing up on children completely.

Just a thought.

Trying to be helpful.

Don't beat me up.

:D

thanks for mod.

problem... you're mod selects children and show dialog option in chat can you remove them please ?

I turned off his access to dialog and any other interaction with you're mod but I would prefer it not list kids in the first place as I am not going around all of skyrim just to disable all the kids.

I use TK children it just changes their appearance, I also use Being Female and after giving birth to a son I discovered he had this mods dialog options.

thanks for mod.

I use TK children it just changes their appearance, I also use Being Female and after giving birth to a son I discovered he had this mods dialog options.

Does any other mod include dialogue with the children birthed from Beeing Female? Or just this mod?

thanks for mod.

Does any other mod include dialogue with the children birthed from Beeing Female? Or just this mod?

yes they do.

Sexlab Defeat he acts as aggressor and try's to rape female bandits etc

Sexlab Aroused yes he gets aroused :/

Sexlab Approach he asks "ME" his mother to have sex with him O.o (sent to his daddy, permanently)

Sexlife he gets added to the list of potential partners...

thanks for mod.

yes they do.

Sexlab Approach he asks "ME" his mother to have sex with him O.o (sent to his daddy, permanently)

That sounds like an issue of Beeing Female not attaching child tag to him since to get them to act as a follower the child tag was removed otherwise in combat he'd flee.

thanks for mod.

yes they do.

That sounds like an issue of Beeing Female not attaching child tag to him since to get them to act as a follower the child tag was removed otherwise in combat he'd flee.

That's correct, SLEN, like most SexLab mods, does check for the Child flag and will never include these NPCs or show dialog for them. However if a mod removes the child flag or creates children without the child flag, it's not possible to recognize them as children in dialogs. They still will not be animated though.

BeamerMiasma,

I've seen people asking about the kids thing a couple of times. When I wrote JUGs I tried to be sure to exclude them at the start of each dialogue branch, but somehow that didn't always work. On the very first tab of your main quest you should be able to set a quest-wide condition that will exclude children from any part of the quest.

Maybe you've already done this and people have other things installed that circumvent it, in which case...... nevermind :)

But it was only after I set the quest-wide condition to exclude children that the dialogues for JUGs stopped showing up on children completely.

Just a thought.

Trying to be helpful.

Don't beat me up.

:D

It's already done that way, The people who see dialog with children all have a mod installed that removes the child flag.

Yes, it is Beeing Female that has this issue. As Shadowscale said, it was to prevent the child from fleeing in combat, which would have made all children in his mod useless followers with all the features he gave the children produced through his mod. So whenever you have a kid with Beeing Female, just follow the steps Beamer outlined a few pages ago (or that Shadowscale summarized right before me) to put the kid on the exception list for SLEN. Otherwise, awkwardness as you said before can ensue.

Thankfully, I haven't had any kids with the mod yet, so I haven't had any interactions like the other mods you mentioned. Aroused isn't so bad, Defeat does have an option to disable npc/npc actions, I think Approach can be disabled by actor if you use Aroused Puppet Master to lock the kid's arousal at a low value, and Sexlife is just known to pick ANYTHING as a potential actor, even that guy in town that hasn't actually appeared yet because you aren't on the quest that you might do another 30 hours into the game from now...

Wow, just recently added to LL and 14 pages. Impressive. Loving your mod. Great work. Works great, except when I proposition a follower or NPC, everything is fine till the end. I can't move my PC. Not frozen or anything, just can't walk or draw weapon. I did install the latest sexlab tho. All other aspects work except when I proposition. Is this compatable to the new sexlab? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for a great mod.

If by new sexlab you mean the latest stable release, v1.59c, then yes that is the version you should have. If you mean the beta release, then I do not know. SLEN only starts the sex though, no scripts are running to 'monitor' the scene in some way and no callbacks are used, so by the time the sex ends there is nothing in SLEN that is active. The only thing that SLEN does after starting sex is adding your partner to the end of the recent partners list and around 10 seconds after sex starts it will check if the relationship rank will increase. After that the script finishes.

Yes, it is Beeing Female that has this issue. As Shadowscale said, it was to prevent the child from fleeing in combat, which would have made all children in his mod useless followers with all the features he gave the children produced through his mod. So whenever you have a kid with Beeing Female, just follow the steps Beamer outlined a few pages ago (or that Shadowscale summarized right before me) to put the kid on the exception list for SLEN. Otherwise, awkwardness as you said before can ensue.

Indeed, I have already included a check for SexLab actor validity (which will be false for children even if the child flag is cleared because it does a skeleton check) in all the code that starts an orgy event, so the children will never be selected for that. This check will also happen before a dialogue sex scene starts, so even if you go through the dialogue with a child, after you make a selection it will simply end and nothing will happen. You need a script for this check though, it's not something that can be added to dialogue or quest conditions, so to hide the dialogue you will manually have to block the children by blocking them in the MCM Menu on the Target NPC page.

If by new sexlab you mean the latest stable release, v1.59c, then yes that is the version you should have. If you mean the beta release, then I do not know. SLEN only starts the sex though, no scripts are running to 'monitor' the scene in some way and no callbacks are used, so by the time the sex ends there is nothing in SLEN that is active. The only thing that SLEN does after starting sex is adding your partner to the end of the recent partners list and around 10 seconds after sex starts it will check if the relationship rank will increase. After that the script finishes.

I have been using this mod with the new sexlab 1.60 RC 1 and have not had any problems, everything seems to be working fine for me.

Thanks for the mod BeamerMiasma I am enjoying it.

Here's a real minor thing, that doesn't really matter, that I found with the mod: When the NPC's say, "Of course, dovahkiin," before your character can even shout.

I go through so many characters. I only start the MQ when either I want dragons to spawn or when I have the desire to start Dragonborn.

The fix is a simple conditional and a cloned topic with different text. :P

Did remove all children overhauls and did find the line on all other children to. Including the Vanilla children.

There is some strange thing going on.

And no animations will start, that is good.

Fresh game or previously had a mod game? If number two then your gonna have to use a Save game cleaner to remove the scripts from the save of the previous mod. 

Did remove all children overhauls and did find the line on all other children to. Including the Vanilla children.

If the previous mods that altered children, altered their formID, then it's likely baked into the save and you can't fix it. You'd have to go back to before you installed the child-altering mod.

If the previous mods that altered children, altered their formID, then it's likely baked into the save and you can't fix it. You'd have to go back to before you installed the child-altering mod.

Yes I know.

I was thinking about try to start one new game whit my current setup.

But I think what is making this, did remember that I did see it before.

Edit update.

Did some trial.

2 new start Skyrim Onbound.

One fresh current setup.

The same happens.

One fresh start and No B-F. The same happens.

This is my load order from right panel in MO if some one wants to check.

loadorder.txt

Edited by Uncle64

Here's a real minor thing, that doesn't really matter, that I found with the mod: When the NPC's say, "Of course, dovahkiin," before your character can even shout.

I go through so many characters. I only start the MQ when either I want dragons to spawn or when I have the desire to start Dragonborn.

Ah yes I see what you mean, I can add something for that. Of course if I wanted to be fair, I should also add a heavy charm penalty at that point. After all you are still just an escaped convict at that time, not a desireable living legend ;)

Ah yes I see what you mean, I can add something for that. Of course if I wanted to be fair, I should also add a heavy charm penalty at that point. After all you are still just an escaped convict at that time, not a desireable living legend ;)

I would suggest the charm penalty at a certain speech skill threshold 'cus a new character's speech skill is penalty enough. :lol:

Yes I know.

I was thinking about try to start one new game whit my current setup.

But I think what is making this, did remember that I did see it before.

You can try loading your full load order into TES5Edit, then selecting a vanilla child from Skyrim.esm that you know has the dialog, and see which other mods change that record. You can also see there if they actually change the Child flag or just do some appearance or outfit stuff. Loading a full load order in TES5Edit can take a while though, depending on how many mods you have installed and how fast your computer is.

If you find that no installed mods change the flag, then it probably has something to do with the savegame. You can try starting a new game and see if it still happens there to confirm that.

\Edit update.

Did some trial.

2 new start Skyrim Onbound.

One fresh current setup.

The same happens.

One fresh start and No B-F. The same happens.

This is my load order from right panel in MO if some one wants to check.

MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp - I don't know the mod but if it does as the name suggests (makes children able to fight) then that is probably the one. Afaik any mod that makes children fight always will remove the child flag, because otherwise they will just make a run for it.

Perhaps as you become a thane for that region they could respond to it (slight increase to chance), harbinger/archmage/thief guildmaster/listener (maybe within the guild they'd respond with that), but that'd might add more strain to the papyrus though.