The quest is meant for the dragonborn. If you do are not the dragonborn, then the quest is not for you and there is very little point in doing it.

Ok, I finished this quest and she said they would notify the girls at the temple in markath but nothing has changed there, is that normal?

What has changed is that you are the Champion of Dibella now, and are allowed and able to wield her bow.

How can I see the relationship increase (and with who ?) By console commands ? The quest the Heart of Dibella is already completed because I can run "Dibeala's Sisterhood after that.

OK just read this on the mod's page (Skyrim Unbound Nexusmods) :

Dragonborn: Although the dragonborn questline cannot be completed by a non-Dragonborn character, it can still be started. It is recommended that you either switch your character to Dragonborn once the quest begins or use a mod like Timing is Everything to postpone it indefinitely.

So, I'm not f*cked at all and can switch to "dragonborn" when I want, great :D.

Edit > The mod's page : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465/?

I little question, the sleep event can use sleep animation? (when the player and only one npc are involved), that and a blackout after wake up when a sleep event take place It would be a great combination. (for not to see the alignment)

If you have a mod that changes the sleep system, it will still work with SLEN if it still uses the base, in game, vanilla end of sleep actions, SLEN will recognize them and trigger the sleep event.

I had an idea... it is probably unworkable, stupid and definitely not thought out that much.

For factions, especially the non-player joining ones like the Vigilants, Bards College, maybe city guard factions, khajiit traders, etc... being able to raise your faction rank with them by loving ... say 5 members to ally?

or for each member at ally rank you go up one rank in the faction, to a max of 3, since I think 4 is the "guildmaster" rank.

I'm not sure this will have any practical benefit, since if one member of the faction is favorable to you generally you can loot the whole place of anything cheap, but maybe being higher rank would let you take more expensive stuff?

Would be real nice if there are some generic "I like you" lines that would be used by the faction members instead of some of the dismissive ones many use.

The quest is meant for the dragonborn. If you do are not the dragonborn, then the quest is not for you and there is very little point in doing it.

Ok, I finished this quest and she said they would notify the girls at the temple in markath but nothing has changed there, is that normal?

What has changed is that you are the Champion of Dibella now, and are allowed and able to wield her bow.

Hi How Are You Doing I love Your Mod Because It has Everything I Need and its Great But I think something is missing

First:Your Mod cant add more than three actor in a sex event but there are lots of animations (funnyBiz) which can have 4way and 5way sex so please add an option so i can have real orgies 

Second:the most Important thing i Wanted From SexLab was allowing just simple kiss me animations provided by leito and nibbles and other animators But there Is No Mod which can do that please You are The only one i can ask For Such Mod 

so what i want is a dialogue  which says for example i want to kiss you and then she/he accepts or refuses  to do that and animation starts which has (kissing Kiss Tags )

sorry for My bad english Thanks In advance Keep up the Good Work

I little question, the sleep event can use sleep animation? (when the player and only one npc are involved), that and a blackout after wake up when a sleep event take place It would be a great combination. (for not to see the alignment)

If you have a mod that changes the sleep system, it will still work with SLEN if it still uses the base, in game, vanilla end of sleep actions, SLEN will recognize them and trigger the sleep event.

No, I mean sexlab animation with tag "sleep"

I had an idea... it is probably unworkable, stupid and definitely not thought out that much.

For factions, especially the non-player joining ones like the Vigilants, Bards College, maybe city guard factions, khajiit traders, etc... being able to raise your faction rank with them by loving ... say 5 members to ally?

or for each member at ally rank you go up one rank in the faction, to a max of 3, since I think 4 is the "guildmaster" rank.

I'm not sure this will have any practical benefit, since if one member of the faction is favorable to you generally you can loot the whole place of anything cheap, but maybe being higher rank would let you take more expensive stuff?

Would be real nice if there are some generic "I like you" lines that would be used by the faction members instead of some of the dismissive ones many use.

For the groups with their own quest lines (like thieves guild, dark brotherhood, companions, dawnguard and vampires) I wouldn't want to touch that as there's a risk of messing up the quest lines. For the others it really doesn't make much of a difference afaik. It doesn't allow you to take more expensive items, the only thing it really changes as far as I'm aware is in combat reactions, but all those factions will generally help you anyway because you're fighting something they are hostile to (like dragons or vampires). I'm not sure which dismissive lines you are talking about specifically, but I think the tone of greetings is usually determined by the personal relationship rank.

Hi How Are You Doing I love Your Mod Because It has Everything I Need and its Great But I think something is missing

First:Your Mod cant add more than three actor in a sex event but there are lots of animations (funnyBiz) which can have 4way and 5way sex so please add an option so i can have real orgies 

Second:the most Important thing i Wanted From SexLab was allowing just simple kiss me animations provided by leito and nibbles and other animators But there Is No Mod which can do that please You are The only one i can ask For Such Mod 

so what i want is a dialogue  which says for example i want to kiss you and then she/he accepts or refuses  to do that and animation starts which has (kissing Kiss Tags )

You can find a kissing option in the Lover's Perks dialogue ("My love, I need your assistance").

I'm not sure how you envision that. The screen goes black when you sleep, so you can't see animations.

As for blackout on a sleep event, sleeping IS a blackout. Adding another one after it leads to ugly results - see for example the end of sleeping in a tent when using Frostfall, it's more of an assault on epilepsy patients than a gentle fade. After waking up the screen will 'unblack' and only then will my scripts be able to do anything, so a fade to black after sleep will always lead to flicker.

You can find a kissing option in the Lover's Perks dialogue ("My love, I need your assistance").

REALLY???? lol ... my god, I love kissing and using it a lot but never saw this option under that dialogue line ... I definitely need to visit oculist. :D:lol:

Thank you for that addition to your mod.

REALLY???? lol ... my god, I love kissing and using it a lot but never saw this option under that dialogue line ... I definitely need to visit oculist. :D:lol:

Thank you for that addition to your mod.

It was only added recently :) Make sure you have the latest version from the download page.

So what is the deal with addiction? It's mentioned once in the mod description and once in the in-game menu, but I'd like to know more. Is it just based on your exposure rate?

It's based on Timerate, not exposure. The more frequent you have sex, the higher your timerate will be (an orgasm adds 5 points, and the value halves every 3.5 days at default SLA settings). The higher your timerate, the quicker your arousal will climb after having an orgasm. So having more sex leads to needing sex again more quickly. This is the standard mechanism in SLA, you can find some more info about it on the SLA page and thread.

The option in the MCM menu enables a dialogue that allows you to buy a Cure Sex Addiction potion from any Priestess of Dibella. When taking this potion it will lower your timerate down the the default value (10), thus curing your character's addiction. Note that the damage done by the enchantment on Dibella's Bow is also based on timerate, so taking this potion will decrease the amount of damage the enchantment does.

Oh, you mean a preference for using the sleep tagged animations during the sleep event?

Oh, you mean a preference for using the sleep tagged animations during the sleep event?

Yes

So what is the deal with addiction? It's mentioned once in the mod description and once in the in-game menu, but I'd like to know more. Is it just based on your exposure rate?

It's based on Timerate, not exposure. The more frequent you have sex, the higher your timerate will be (an orgasm adds 5 points, and the value halves every 3.5 days at default SLA settings). The higher your timerate, the quicker your arousal will climb after having an orgasm. So having more sex leads to needing sex again more quickly. This is the standard mechanism in SLA, you can find some more info about it on the SLA page and thread.

The option in the MCM menu enables a dialogue that allows you to buy a Cure Sex Addiction potion from any Priestess of Dibella. When taking this potion it will lower your timerate down the the default value (10), thus curing your character's addiction. Note that the damage done by the enchantment on Dibella's Bow is also based on timerate, so taking this potion will decrease the amount of damage the enchantment does.

Right, Timerate what I was thinking of but I wasn't in-game to double check it. Thanks for expanding on that though, appreciate it. :)

E: Something else I noticed: I'm never asked if I want to use a bed or not even if one is near by. Is this intentional or something on my end?

I'm not sure how you envision that. The screen goes black when you sleep, so you can't see animations.

As for blackout on a sleep event, sleeping IS a blackout. Adding another one after it leads to ugly results - see for example the end of sleeping in a tent when using Frostfall, it's more of an assault on epilepsy patients than a gentle fade. After waking up the screen will 'unblack' and only then will my scripts be able to do anything, so a fade to black after sleep will always lead to flicker.

Thank You so much but what about 4way and 5way animations?

Right, Timerate what I was thinking of but I wasn't in-game to double check it. Thanks for expanding on that though, appreciate it. :)

E: Something else I noticed: I'm never asked if I want to use a bed or not even if one is near by. Is this intentional or something on my end?

SLEN always allows the use of beds, but it depends on SexLab whether you actually get the option. First of all a bed has to be nearby, I don't know the exact maximum distance SexLab requires but I suspect it's around 10 meter or less (but no line of sight needed, it works through walls). Then there is also an "Allow bed use" option in the SexLab Animation settings, make sure that is set to Always, or When Not Victim. Note that if you have a mod that replaces beds, SexLab may not be able to detect them. The fix with the Noble bed is of course fine as this doesn't replace the beds but just changes them a bit.

Because of the limited amount of these currently available/installed with people this won't be a priority. Matching groups to 3some animations is reasonably safe as there are generally a couple of them available for each possible gender combination, but that is not necessarily the case for 4some and 5some animations. Currently I am picking groups and then find them a matching animation. To efficiently include 4some and 5some animations I would have to revert that process (i.e. find a 5some animation and then try to assemble a matching group for them) which requires a lot more papyrus processing and would result in less overall variation. So perhaps some day, but it is not currently on my list of things to do.

Just want to say, been using this mod for a while now, and it's awesome, so thanks:)

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it :)

Because of the limited amount of these currently available/installed with people this won't be a priority. Matching groups to 3some animations is reasonably safe as there are generally a couple of them available for each possible gender combination, but that is not necessarily the case for 4some and 5some animations. Currently I am picking groups and then find them a matching animation. To efficiently include 4some and 5some animations I would have to revert that process (i.e. find a 5some animation and then try to assemble a matching group for them) which requires a lot more papyrus processing and would result in less overall variation. So perhaps some day, but it is not currently on my list of things to do.

THanx I didnt know that was too complicated Great JOB