So I've looked a bit into the non-working MCM, and one of the possible causes seems to be that the SOS integration isn't quite as optional as advertised.

Starting the game without SOS Full installed gets me the following papyrus log:

[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonGender" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonFaction" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonName" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLENSOSIntegrationQuest_var" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLENSOSIntegrationQuest" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 02:04:49PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLENMCMScript to SLENMCMQuest (AC0274DA) because their base types do not match

More precisely, not having the file "SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex" installed causes the papyrus type linker to fail, which cascades all the way to SLENMCMScript. Which means SLENMCMQuest starts without attached script and therefore does sweet FA.

Sorry but that's not correct. Many people use SLEN with SOS light and SAM, neither of which come with SOS_AddonQuest_Script, and it works just peachy.

Have you checked all required mods are updated? Is SLEN updated to the latest version? Did you install any patches in the past or unpacked BSAs that you forgot to remove? Did you once use SOS and are there any leftover scripts of that in your scripts folder? Do you have any other mods installed that might have some SOS scripts included with them? All of those could cause the problem shown here. Posting your full papyrus log might provide more clues.

[stuff]

Sorry but that's not correct. Many people use SLEN with SOS light and SAM, neither of which come with SOS_AddonQuest_Script, and it works just peachy.

Have you checked all required mods are updated? Is SLEN updated to the latest version? Did you install any patches in the past or unpacked BSAs that you forgot to remove? Did you once use SOS and are there any leftover scripts of that in your scripts folder? Do you have any other mods installed that might have some SOS scripts included with them? All of those could cause the problem shown here. Posting your full papyrus log might provide more clues.

Lesson of the day: Skyrim is fucking bizarre.

Said error only occurs if Dripping When Aroused (DW.esp) is loaded earlier than SLEN.

Here's the "entire" papyrus log, if you really want to know.

Start game - wait for Menu - Quit game. No save game involved.

[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Update budget: 1.500000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.500000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:38PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonFaction" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonGender" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonName" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLENSOSIntegrationQuest_var" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLENSOSIntegrationQuest" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLENMCMScript to SLENMCMQuest (0A0274DA) because their base types do not match
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:45PM] VM is freezing...
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:45PM] VM is frozen

And here's my test setup:

post-345398-0-47809600-1469201323_thumb.png

Now, if I load DW.esp last, the log looks like this:

Same scenario.

[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Update budget: 1.500000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.500000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:04PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:04PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetSOS" in state "" on object "dw_sos".
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:13PM] VM is freezing...
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:13PM] VM is frozen

And SLEN works as it should.

Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. It just does.

Now excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall or something.

QFT. And we're all doing our damned best to make it even more bizarre :D

I'll have a look at that mod, I've never used it, perhaps I can find what causes the conflict.

In general it's safe to put SLEN all the way at the top of your load order as it only makes 1 vanilla edit, which isn't very important (it hides the vanilla trainer dialogue when the SLEN trainer dialogue is enabled, so worst case scenario if another mod also contains this vanilla record is that you see both the SLEN and vanilla trainer dialogue options).

[stuff]

Said error only occurs if Dripping When Aroused (DW.esp) is loaded earlier than SLEN.

Here's the "entire" papyrus log, if you really want to know.

Start game - wait for Menu - Quit game. No save game involved.

[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Update budget: 1.500000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.500000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:13PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:38PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonFaction" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonGender" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetAddonName" in state "" on object "slensosintegrationscript".
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLENSOSIntegrationQuest_var" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLENSOSIntegrationQuest" on object "SLENMCMScript"
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:39PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLENMCMScript to SLENMCMQuest (0A0274DA) because their base types do not match
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:45PM] VM is freezing...
[07/22/2016 - 05:20:45PM] VM is frozen

And here's my test setup:

Now, if I load DW.esp last, the log looks like this:

Same scenario.

[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Update budget: 1.500000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.500000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[07/22/2016 - 05:29:37PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:04PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:04PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetSOS" in state "" on object "dw_sos".
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:06PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:13PM] VM is freezing...
[07/22/2016 - 05:30:13PM] VM is frozen

And SLEN works as it should.

Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. It just does.

Now excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall or something.

I suspect you may need to do an uninstall/reinstall of Dripping when aroused. The mod comes with 2 versions of the DW_SOS script, one version meant for when you have SOS full, and the other meant for when you have SOS light or no SOS. both have the same 2 functions defined, the SOS version returns some schlong info through these scripts, whereas the non-SOS version just returns FALSE from both functions. Which version gets installed depends on your choices from the fomod installer (assuming that the fomod installer itself doesn't contain any errors that cause the wrong script to be installed anyway of course).

The SOS version of this script contains an early bound SOS interface in one of the functions:

SOS_SetupQuest_Script sosScript = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest") as SOS_SetupQuest_Script

These 2 errors suggest that you probably have the SOS version of those 2 scripts installed (and that Dripping when aroused may therefor not work correctly at this time):

The 2 actual scripts can be found in the archive in the 01_Optional\sos\true\ and 01_Optional\sos\false\ folders, if you just unpack the script from the 'false' folder and put that in your scripts folder (overwriting the existing script) it would probably be fixed too.

In SLEN I only use late-bound SOS interfaces - i.e. all objects are defined as Form, and only when calling a method or property on them, I will cast them to the SOS interface, for example:

String Function GetAddonName(Int Index)
        If (m_flSOSAddons)
                Form fTemp = m_flSOSAddons.GetAt(Index)
                If (fTemp As SOS_AddonQuest_Script)
                        Return (fTemp As SOS_AddonQuest_Script).GetAddonName()
                EndIf
        EndIf
        Return ""
EndFunction

In theory this should never cause any initialization or compile time errors, only run-time errors when the specific piece of code is called (in which case you would get a 'cannot call GetAddonName() on a none object' error or some such). Of course, that specific piece of code is never called unless you have SOS full installed.

I think what happens is when the early bound interface is loaded first, the papyrus engine flags its object interfaces as invalid which then messes with any late bound interfaces that come after, whereas in reverse order, the SLEN script runs before any of the SOS interfaces are flagged this way. That's just taking a stab in the dark based on my general knowledge of compilers/interpreters though, if there is any specific documentation on papyrus interface binding I have never been able to find it.

[headache]

I suspect you may need to do an uninstall/reinstall of Dripping when aroused. The mod comes with 2 versions of the DW_SOS script, one version meant for when you have SOS full, and the other meant for when you have SOS light or no SOS. both have the same 2 functions defined, the SOS version returns some schlong info through these scripts, whereas the non-SOS version just returns FALSE from both functions. Which version gets installed depends on your choices from the fomod installer (assuming that the fomod installer itself doesn't contain any errors that cause the wrong script to be installed anyway of course).

The SOS version of this script contains an early bound SOS interface in one of the functions:

SOS_SetupQuest_Script sosScript = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest") as SOS_SetupQuest_Script

These 2 errors suggest that you probably have the SOS version of those 2 scripts installed (and that Dripping when aroused may therefor not work correctly at this time):

The 2 actual scripts can be found in the archive in the 01_Optional\sos\true\ and 01_Optional\sos\false\ folders, if you just unpack the script from the 'false' folder and put that in your scripts folder (overwriting the existing script) it would probably be fixed too.

In SLEN I only use late-bound SOS interfaces - i.e. all objects are defined as Form, and only when calling a method or property on them, I will cast them to the SOS interface, for example:

String Function GetAddonName(Int Index)
        If (m_flSOSAddons)
                If (fTemp As SOS_AddonQuest_Script)
                        Return (fTemp As SOS_AddonQuest_Script).GetAddonName()
                EndIf
        EndIf
        Return ""
EndFunction

In theory this should never cause any initialization or compile time errors, only run-time errors when the specific piece of code is called (in which case you would get a 'cannot call GetAddonName() on a none object' error or some such). Of course, that specific piece of code is never called unless you have SOS full installed.

I think what happens is when the early bound interface is loaded first, the papyrus engine flags its object interfaces as invalid which then messes with any late bound interfaces that come after, whereas in reverse order, the SLEN script runs before any of the SOS interfaces are flagged this way. That's just taking a stab in the dark based on my general knowledge of compilers/interpreters though, if there is any specific documentation on papyrus interface binding I have never been able to find it.

Hum, I installed the full SOS version, as on some other profiles I use SOS full. I expected, as you said, those calls to just fail.

On the other hand, simply not using any SOS interface types (only class functions) in your script at all prevents the problem as well.

(e.g.

Faction Function GetAddonFaction(Int Index)
        If (m_flSOSAddons)
                Return SOS_Data.GetFaction(fTemp)
        EndIf
        Return none
EndFunction

)

And I don't think there's any documentation about the inner workings of the Papyrus VM, so I'm just gonna call black magic on all of this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the other hand, simply not using any SOS interface types (only class functions) in your script at all prevents the problem as well.

(e.g.

Faction Function GetAddonFaction(Int Index)
        If (m_flSOSAddons)
                Return SOS_Data.GetFaction(fTemp)
        EndIf
        Return none
EndFunction

)

With the current functionality that would be doable but I had/have further plans with the SOS integration, they just got put on hold a while. At the time b3lisario was updating the API which I wanted to wait for, and since then I've been too busy with all the other stuff in SLEN.

Thanks for making this amazing mod :)

I have one question, sorry if it has been answered already, but is there a faster way to start the Dibella's Refuge quest? It takes a long time for me to get 25 relationship increase

You can set the Relationship Increase difficulty to Novice. At that point, it takes 25 times "making love". Assuming default SexLab timer settings, that'd probably cost you less time than either of the other 2 requirements.

Something that works well is to go to a place where you have some friends, take some lovers/allies along as followers, and start having orgies. That way you can have multiple relationship increases per sex scene.

Dibella doesn't just pick any old player to be her Champion, you have to work for it. :)

Thanks for making this amazing mod :)

I have one question, sorry if it has been answered already, but is there a faster way to start the Dibella's Refuge quest? It takes a long time for me to get 25 relationship increase

You can set the Relationship Increase difficulty to Novice. At that point, it takes 25 times "making love". Assuming default SexLab timer settings, that'd probably cost you less time than either of the other 2 requirements.

Something that works well is to go to a place where you have some friends, take some lovers/allies along as followers, and start having orgies. That way you can have multiple relationship increases per sex scene.

Dibella doesn't just pick any old player to be her Champion, you have to work for it. :)

Really good suggestions thanks, I'll definitely try the orgy with followers, that sounds fun too! :D

Really good suggestions thanks, I'll definitely try the orgy with followers, that sounds fun too! :D

If you get lucky, another fast way is if you make a dragon kill and there are a lot of bystanders to witness it and join in the post dragon kill orgy (you might want to set the orgy chance to 100% to boost your chances) I once had a massive orgy when I killed a dragon in Windhelm, most of the town joined in.

:D

love this mod. this is my goto mod with PSQ and dripping when aroused. Glad to see the new tagging feature too because one prob I had before with SLEN was that bed tags wouldn't pull up any of Leito's bed animations because they are tagged as DoubleBed. So it only pulls the one BJ bed animation from I think NSAP. Hopefully the tagging can let me fix that.

Also I am wondering if there's any way to add an option to defer the sex requests from pleasant surprise/dungeon clear/dragon kill etc? Right now the options are to join, watch, or stop them. However I find myself in a lot of situations where I want to join, but due to the game being in the middle of scripted events (ie quest npc talking or just doing stuff, getting out of bed animations, etc), I risk bugging things out if I forced an animation to play right there and then. So I'm wondering if it's possible to add a 4th option like "Maybe later" or something like that, which will ask SLEN to repeat the dialogue prompt maybe 15-30 seconds later, giving the player the same options as when the script fired the first time? That way there will be enough time to finish up whatever scripted events are playing before beginning the animations. Thought it's worth a shot to ask about this feature

love this mod. this is my goto mod with PSQ and dripping when aroused. Glad to see the new tagging feature too because one prob I had before with SLEN was that bed tags wouldn't pull up any of Leito's bed animations because they are tagged as DoubleBed. So it only pulls the one BJ bed animation from I think NSAP. Hopefully the tagging can let me fix that.

Also I am wondering if there's any way to add an option to defer the sex requests from pleasant surprise/dungeon clear/dragon kill etc? Right now the options are to join, watch, or stop them. However I find myself in a lot of situations where I want to join, but due to the game being in the middle of scripted events (ie quest npc talking or just doing stuff, getting out of bed animations, etc), I risk bugging things out if I forced an animation to play right there and then. So I'm wondering if it's possible to add a 4th option like "Maybe later" or something like that, which will ask SLEN to repeat the dialogue prompt maybe 15-30 seconds later, giving the player the same options as when the script fired the first time? That way there will be enough time to finish up whatever scripted events are playing before beginning the animations. Thought it's worth a shot to ask about this feature

Make sure you download the Custom Animation Sets example file. The standard build-in sets only allow you to add and remove gender tags, but with the custom file you are able to add or remove any tag you want.

I get what you mean with the orgy events, it is why I originally added the event delay. For example, I often use Frostfall myself, and I noticed that when you lie on a bed roll in your tent before sleeping, when you wake up and a group sex scene starts: 1) SexLab makes you stand up, 2) SexLab undresses you, and 3) Frostfall notices you have stood up, and dresses you. The result is you end up having sex in full armor, unless you stand up from the bed roll before the event starts. So I added the event delay, which I set to 15 seconds for the Pleasant Surprise event, that gives me plenty of time to let Frostfall go through its wake-up sequence and allows me to stand up from the bed roll before the event kicks in.

I'll give it some thought, if I can't come up with a better way to handle it I might add a 'snooze' button to the dialog for the pleasant surprise event, and perhaps the location cleared event. In case of the dragon kill event though, because they are happening with random bystanders (who will start to wander off when you would 'snooze') I think it might cause more issues than solve them. The only situation in which I can think of it would really matter for this event anyway is when you kill the dragon at Kynesgrove, but I know from repeated personal experience that it is no problem to just have the orgy there, as delphine will patiently wait until the orgy is over and you talk to her (and she'll participate too of course :) ). I think the only other 'scripted' dragon kill is the first one, but the event is already disabled in that instance to prevent it from interfering with both the main quest line as well as with the SexLab Solutions (or is it Amorous Adventures?) sex scene with Irileth.

I think the only other 'scripted' dragon kill is the first one, but the event is already disabled in that instance to prevent it from interfering with both the main quest line as well as with the SexLab Solutions (or is it Amorous Adventures?) sex scene with Irileth.

Ahhh, that's why the orgy request isn't appearing.  Just to note, the Irileth sex quest in AA (yes it's from AA) has been changed to occur after the PC gets back to Dragonsreach and you talk to the jarl, so they shouldn't interfere with each other anymore.  But still not a bad idea to disable just in case.

Hello, hope to have a plate to the author can improve it. The mod dialogue options dialog options and women the cancellation of the plate

Just back out of the conversation the normal way.

I think the only other 'scripted' dragon kill is the first one, but the event is already disabled in that instance to prevent it from interfering with both the main quest line as well as with the SexLab Solutions (or is it Amorous Adventures?) sex scene with Irileth.

Ahhh, that's why the orgy request isn't appearing.  Just to note, the Irileth sex quest in AA (yes it's from AA) has been changed to occur after the PC gets back to Dragonsreach and you talk to the jarl, so they shouldn't interfere with each other anymore.  But still not a bad idea to disable just in case.

Sounds like I need to update another mod. In the earlier versions I had left the orgy on the first kill enabled, it didn't cause any problems with the quests but it was confusing. Irileth and the guards wouldn't shut up and just continue to have the conversation about shouting during the orgy though, which was somewhat disturbing :D

I'll give it some thought, if I can't come up with a better way to handle it I might add a 'snooze' button to the dialog for the pleasant surprise event, and perhaps the location cleared event. In case of the dragon kill event though, because they are happening with random bystanders (who will start to wander off when you would 'snooze') I think it might cause more issues than solve them. The only situation in which I can think of it would really matter for this event anyway is when you kill the dragon at Kynesgrove, but I know from repeated personal experience that it is no problem to just have the orgy there, as delphine will patiently wait until the orgy is over and you talk to her (and she'll participate too of course :) ). I think the only other 'scripted' dragon kill is the first one, but the event is already disabled in that instance to prevent it from interfering with both the main quest line as well as with the SexLab Solutions (or is it Amorous Adventures?) sex scene with Irileth.

this makes a lot of sense. I think it will be fantastic to have a snooze option for the regular pleasant surprise and dungeon clear dialogues. the dungeon clear is particularly random especially when doing scripted story quest dungeons where things happen after killing the last enemy, such as some of the companion quests (the first one with skor and the one with kodlak comes to mind). You're right on the dragon kill orgy. 

I really like this mod mainly because it packages useful features from so many other mods, so it saves me from having to add an entire mod just to get 1 or 2 features out of them, while disabling or not using the rest. 

I do have 1 other question though. Is there some way to control how the matchmaking pairs actors in this mod? What I mean is currently whenever a 3+ actor scene is started, the actors seem to be split into pairs as a priority (ie 3 actors is 3p animation, 4 actors is 2 sets of 2, 5 actors is 3p with player, 2 remainder, etc). I am wondering if it is possible to have some control over this so that the script will prioritize 3p involving the player first, so in particular, with a 4 actor setup (player + 3 followers), there will be an option to have 3p +1 masturbating to the 3p scene. I think this will give a lot of use to the solo animations which are very rarely used in my current setup, short of initiating them myself, which typically I have very little reason to. I think this can be further expanded to allow for 3 actor setups to have 2p + 1 masturbating to the scene, or even just an option to set it so the remainder of the actors will masturbate instead of engaging with each other. I just got this really sweet sweetroll animation which I really want to see used but during normal gameplay, there just isn't a lot of opportunity for masturbation animations to be played on their own. 

I was very excited to see the animation tag editor... but after trying it out it will only allow me to add a few tags like FM, MFF, etc. which is not what I wanted to do at all. Would it be possible to any tag that the user types in? Or at least expand the built-in list? I need to add a few typical tags like aggressive, cowgirl, etc. to fix some animations that are missing them.

I was very excited to see the animation tag editor... but after trying it out it will only allow me to add a few tags like FM, MFF, etc. which is not what I wanted to do at all. Would it be possible to any tag that the user types in? Or at least expand the built-in list? I need to add a few typical tags like aggressive, cowgirl, etc. to fix some animations that are missing them.

Download the CustomAnimationSets file and install that. Read over the directions out of game, and edit the JSON file to suit.

I do have 1 other question though. Is there some way to control how the matchmaking pairs actors in this mod? What I mean is currently whenever a 3+ actor scene is started, the actors seem to be split into pairs as a priority (ie 3 actors is 3p animation, 4 actors is 2 sets of 2, 5 actors is 3p with player, 2 remainder, etc). I am wondering if it is possible to have some control over this so that the script will prioritize 3p involving the player first, so in particular, with a 4 actor setup (player + 3 followers), there will be an option to have 3p +1 masturbating to the 3p scene. I think this will give a lot of use to the solo animations which are very rarely used in my current setup, short of initiating them myself, which typically I have very little reason to. I think this can be further expanded to allow for 3 actor setups to have 2p + 1 masturbating to the scene, or even just an option to set it so the remainder of the actors will masturbate instead of engaging with each other. I just got this really sweet sweetroll animation which I really want to see used but during normal gameplay, there just isn't a lot of opportunity for masturbation animations to be played on their own. 

Currently there is no way to configure how the orgies are assembled. The next version will have Minimum and Maximum group size options (values 1 - 5). If you set the minimum group size to 1, left-over actors will use masturbation animations. If you set the maximum group size to 1 too, everyone will masturbate. Note that the purpose of an orgy is to have sex with each other though, so as long as the maximum group size is set to something greater than 1, masturbation will only be used for those who can't be fitted into a group. The priority in an orgy will always be to assemble the biggest possible groups.

You can ask your lovers to Masturbate for you, or together with you though. The options are in the second menu of the dialogue (choose "(more)" in the list of sex choices).

Very good work ! Will you be adding more dialog options to sweep the NPC like gifting? Taking on a trip something?

I may at some point but it's not very high on the list of things to do, so don't hold your breath :)

Is there any way to use the animation tag editor by itself? Or would you consider releasing that as a standalone mod since it's such a useful and unique tool?

The reason I'm asking is because I don't use Aroused or any mods that utilize it, and I don't want to install it and have it in my current savegame.

Since SLEN starts out with every option unchecked, would it work without Aroused? What I mean is removing the Aroused esm from the SLEN masters list using TES5Edit, and then only using the animation editor within SLEN and leaving everything else disabled. Would that work and be safe? Would it even load?

Apropos is another that would require Aroused, but has something similar that might be more easily split out.. the Animation Patchups part.

Maybe Beamer and Gooser can work together and make a stand alone tags management system.

Is there any way to use the animation tag editor by itself? Or would you consider releasing that as a standalone mod since it's such a useful and unique tool?

The reason I'm asking is because I don't use Aroused or any mods that utilize it, and I don't want to install it and have it in my current savegame.

Since SLEN starts out with every option unchecked, would it work without Aroused? What I mean is removing the Aroused esm from the SLEN masters list using TES5Edit, and then only using the animation editor within SLEN and leaving everything else disabled. Would that work and be safe? Would it even load?

I present to you: SLATE (SexLab Animation Tag Editor). Can you tell I'm having endless fun with these SL* acronyms? :D

(see official SLATE release/support thread here)

It's basically the SLEN Tag editor tab with some additional tags added in for the default sets. Requirements are updated Skyrim and SexLab. Install as normal, wait for the MCM menu to register and look for the SLATE menu. The custom animation file is installed here: Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\SLATE\SLATE_Custom_AnimSets.json. Read the text file in the same folder before asking support questions.

I'll turn this into a proper release at some point, until that time ask here if you have support questions, and make sure you mention it's about SLATE, not about SLEN.

Apropos is another that would require Aroused, but has something similar that might be more easily split out.. the Animation Patchups part.

Maybe Beamer and Gooser can work together and make a stand alone tags management system.

I wouldn't want to inflict myself on other modders, honestly ;)

So, I keep coming up with these ideas that mean more work for people, but this one might be simpler...

Since we can ask to feed on our friends if a vampire, how about offering to feed a vampire NPC for an increased chance of rep increase or some other benefit?

There aren't as many of them, so it won't see as much use, I understand, but maybe needing to feed a vamp 3-4 times before achieving lover status with them, and then being able to get something else by love feeding them after that? Primarily thinking Serana, Hert and Hern, Sybelle, and any follower/housecarl you might get changed (in a fight with a vampire, say) but you don't change yourself.

Are there mods that add extra vampires to the world? (Would rather have extra werewolves, but eh.)

So, I keep coming up with these ideas that mean more work for people, but this one might be simpler...

Since we can ask to feed on our friends if a vampire, how about offering to feed a vampire NPC for an increased chance of rep increase or some other benefit?

There aren't as many of them, so it won't see as much use, I understand, but maybe needing to feed a vamp 3-4 times before achieving lover status with them, and then being able to get something else by love feeding them after that? Primarily thinking Serana, Hert and Hern, Sybelle, and any follower/housecarl you might get changed (in a fight with a vampire, say) but you don't change yourself.

Are there mods that add extra vampires to the world? (Would rather have extra werewolves, but eh.)

I'm not a big vampire fan to start with and I am always extremely underwhelmed with what Beth made out of it.

rant on

Right, so I am a vampire hunter who is baby sitting the one single vampire in Tamriel who needs to die most of all. Let's face it if you killed Serana on the spot where you first find her, which from an RP perspective would be your only logical action, Harkon would be defeated the crisis would be over and the world would be saved. Great plot writing Beth!  :blink:

/rant off

Also, I think Serana is a b****, I would kill her if I could just because she annoys the hell out of me, let alone the whole vampire story thing :D

Soooo, probably not with any haste ;)  I do believe there are some proper vamp feeding mods out there, but given the above I've never looked for them myself.