This is a great little mod for spicing things up.  Thanks, b3lisario!  Now my Dragonborn is even more "special" =D

Sorry if this has been asked before (46 pages is a lot to comb through), but has anybody made a patch that adds a little hair around the base of the shaft?  That would go a long way toward improving compatibility with skin textures that aren't shaved bald.

This is a great little mod for spicing things up.  Thanks, b3lisario!  Now my Dragonborn is even more "special" =D

Sorry if this has been asked before (46 pages is a lot to comb through), but has anybody made a patch that adds a little hair around the base of the shaft?  That would go a long way toward improving compatibility with skin textures that aren't shaved bald.

Well,the Equipable Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari is the best means to blend in the schlong with pubic hair that I've seen around right now.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10

Well,the Equipable Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari is the best means to blend in the schlong with pubic hair that I've seen around right now.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10

Thanks for the recommendation, FauxFurry.

I dug around some more and also found this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/

But I think I like yours better.

The body mod I've been using, Body By Leito 2.0 (based on UNP), apparently includes its own wearable pubes, but has a bug in which the pube color keeps resetting to default black.  Not ideal for my ginger Dragonborn.

I've been trying to find a solution.

I have SOS equipped and it works great so far. But if I use this addon, the game CTD as soon as a female character is naked. Using the erection spell do that, or just removing my clothing does that too.

anyone had the same problem? found a fix for it? because I don't know where to go from here.

Edited by acide_bob

Help! I've installed this and even after following the instructions (cleaning and restarting SOS and all its addons), females in my game still have schlongs.

Did you set NPC schlong probability to 0%?

In the SOS MCM, you'll probably see four sections; the first two are SOS's general and actor settings, following by one for male schlongs (for example, mine is VectorPlexusRegular), and one for female schlongs (should be UNP).

Go the UNP section and reduce the NPC schlong probability from 10% to 0%.  All the race-specific percentages underneath will reset to zero, meaning NPC females will no longer be schlongified automatically.  (You may need to run the clean function again, to de-schlong any NPCs you already met.)

It's easy to miss.  I only found the answer myself while looking for a fix to something else.

I've ran into a bug which was at first wrongfully attributed to SPQ.

What happens is that, if I give my character a penis and unequip whatever is equipped on the torso slot, I can't equip it back, even if I 'sheathe' the penis back with the spell. The only way to fix it is to disable my character's penis in the MCM menu, save the game and reboot it. Why is this happening?

What happens is that, if I give my character a penis and unequip whatever is equipped on the torso slot, I can't equip it back, even if I 'sheathe' the penis back with the spell. The only way to fix it is to disable my character's penis in the MCM menu, save the game and reboot it. Why is this happening?

No idea. Equipping a torso armor should hide the schlong. I guess that's other mod who is doing that. What MCM option are you using to disable your PC penis? It's from SOS or SPQ?

I zapped the panties on my armor with bodyslider. Once I checked in-game, it seems there was no penis. Once I removed the armor, the penis appeared. So my question is: is there a way so that the penis pops up whenever there are no panties?

MCM > SOS > Player / NPC settings > armor revealing

No idea. Equipping a torso armor should hide the schlong. I guess that's other mod who is doing that. What MCM option are you using to disable your PC penis? It's from SOS or SPQ?

I zapped the panties on my armor with bodyslider. Once I checked in-game, it seems there was no penis. Once I removed the armor, the penis appeared. So my question is: is there a way so that the penis pops up whenever there are no panties?

MCM > SOS > Player / NPC settings > armor revealing

Thank you, you really are amazing

Guest victorddp

How I can set the SOS to fit the body? I'm using a custom body mesh UNP and stays away from the body, I tried to do it with NifSkope, but it don't works. Any recommendations?

How I can set the SOS to fit the body? I'm using a custom body mesh UNP and stays away from the body, I tried to do it with NifSkope, but it don't works. Any recommendations?

Its a skin modifier that make it so.I have a custom body to and default UNPB are bigger ,so the schlong is attached to a bone weight.

Also the whole mod needs an update patch. I looked at it all and its messed up with nodes coordinates and animations hkx. So making a new props for schlong in overall impossible, because of the limitation of skin weightpaint  coords of the bones, and thats a shame ((

I've been trying to find a solution.

I have SOS equipped and it works great so far. But if I use this addon, the game CTD as soon as a female character is naked. Using the erection spell do that, or just removing my clothing does that too.

anyone had the same problem? found a fix for it? because I don't know where to go from here.

Did you ever get your issue solved?  It's just a skeleton issue that's causing your game to crash.  Make sure you have the one listed on the original post on page 1 or one that supports SOS

the texture edge is too visible, is there a mod that add pubic hair to make this transition (body / penis) subtle ?

If you don't mind equipping wearable pubes, I would recommend this mod, which has lots of variety.

Personally, I ended up importing the default texture into Photoshop and clonestamping hair to match my preferred body texture.  Took a bit of experimenting, but I'm happy with the result and it saves me an esp.

I'm trying to set the mod up to randomly apply the schlong to NPC's (again) and can't seem to get it to work properly. I've already gone into the CK and edited the sos vectorplexus regular gender variable to 2 from 0, saved and exited. Schlongs work ingame, but every female has them.

I've set vectorplexus to 99.99% and UNP to 00.01% as a test and every female has been schlongified.

Did I make a mistake somewhere or has the Vectorplexus regular schlong been updated with female meshes?

I'm trying to set the mod up to randomly apply the schlong to NPC's (again) and can't seem to get it to work properly. I've already gone into the CK and edited the sos vectorplexus regular gender variable to 2 from 0, saved and exited. Schlongs work ingame, but every female has them.

I've set vectorplexus to 99.99% and UNP to 00.01% as a test and every female has been schlongified.

Did I make a mistake somewhere or has the Vectorplexus regular schlong been updated with female meshes?

Dunno why you would edit the mod in CK.  MCM should have all the options you need.  Also, VectorPlexus schlong isn't compatible with females, which the MCM should tell you.  VP is only for males and females only get schlongs if you have the UNP addon.

If you don't want any females to have schlongs, just remove this mod.  If you only want a trans-Dragonborn, go to the UNP submenu under SOS and set probability to 0%, then run the Clean function.  (This may remove the PC's schlong as well; reset it in the Player/NPC submenu.)  Other females can be schlongified individually if you hover the cursor on them, then manually change their settings in the Player/NPC submenu.

Dunno why you would edit the mod in CK.  MCM should have all the options you need.  Also, VectorPlexus schlong isn't compatible with females, which the MCM should tell you.  VP is only for males and females only get schlongs if you have the UNP addon.

If you don't want any females to have schlongs, just remove this mod.  If you only want a trans-Dragonborn, go to the UNP submenu under SOS and set probability to 0%, then run the Clean function.  (This may remove the PC's schlong as well; reset it in the Player/NPC submenu.)  Other females can be schlongified individually if you hover the cursor on them, then manually change their settings in the Player/NPC submenu.

Well, the reason why I had edited the mod through the CK was to have the mod distribute the schlongs randomly to NPC's that I might meet. The steps behind what I did are listed on the 1st page under the configuration section...

"Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%"

So by editing the value from 0 to 2 on the vectorplexus regular it will enable it on females as well, which as there are no meshes will appear as if they don't have a schlong. Then by setting the percentages to 99.99% on the vectorplexus and 00.01% on the UNP, it should have set it up so It would be very rare for a female to have a schlong.

Although this didn't work out, even with 00.01% every single female encountered still had a schlong. Thus me asking what I might have made a mistake on.