So I  have a strange problem where the physics work WITH 100 weight but nothing else... (They're a bit wonky but I only have ball physics which work fantastically).

This would be fine but i'd like to enable physics for npc's as well :P

The author forgot to put physics on malegenitals_0.nif. That's why.

Thanks for replying! Is there a fix for this?

malegenitalsf_0.nif

So I  have a strange problem where the physics work WITH 100 weight but nothing else... (They're a bit wonky but I only have ball physics which work fantastically).

This would be fine but i'd like to enable physics for npc's as well :P

The author forgot to put physics on malegenitals_0.nif. That's why.

Thanks for replying! Is there a fix for this?

Hahah, now I get a feeling this has been in the thread all along... I'm not a smart man. Thanks!

I wish I new how to have my futa have such a smooth transition between her body and the schlong, all the pics and in this case gifs I see are great. Is there a body texture that would arguably be best? Ive been using Fairskin. Anyhoo, gonna try this out, looks cewl

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

From this thread's own EvilReFlex. I've been using his textures forever. Kudos btw Evil :D

I use them too and the seams/color mismatches are super noticeable. I must have something set up wrong cause for example, the schlongs shadowing makes it super light in some darker areas

I believe they're built around using the 2048 body textures, if you use 4096, it'll cause a mismatch. Also keep in mind that if you are using anything that isn't default to the original texture set, eg. like an athletic normal map, or a special specular, that it will also cause a seam (under specific lighting).

And last but not least, your mesh files could have different gloss and specular values applied in nifskope.

I've been using the same setup for so long, I'm not too useful for troubleshooting this. But I remember when I first installed his textures, they were near flawless and seamless. Then I went to use my own preferred combination of stuff and custom edits, and I sometimes have a lighting seam.

Hmmmm, I use Fairskin, I think its 4096 and SOS's pack is 1,366, so I guess I could compress Fairskin to match that? I dont use anyother normal maps etc than what comes with Fairskin. Also, I didn't know the meshes could have different gloss and specular values (I use Sevenbase), perhaps I could take the standard UNP and convert it with Bodyslide and have it look right?

I wish I new how to have my futa have such a smooth transition between her body and the schlong, all the pics and in this case gifs I see are great. Is there a body texture that would arguably be best? Ive been using Fairskin. Anyhoo, gonna try this out, looks cewl

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

From this thread's own EvilReFlex. I've been using his textures forever. Kudos btw Evil :D

I use them too and the seams/color mismatches are super noticeable. I must have something set up wrong cause for example, the schlongs shadowing makes it super light in some darker areas

I believe they're built around using the 2048 body textures, if you use 4096, it'll cause a mismatch. Also keep in mind that if you are using anything that isn't default to the original texture set, eg. like an athletic normal map, or a special specular, that it will also cause a seam (under specific lighting).

And last but not least, your mesh files could have different gloss and specular values applied in nifskope.

I've been using the same setup for so long, I'm not too useful for troubleshooting this. But I remember when I first installed his textures, they were near flawless and seamless. Then I went to use my own preferred combination of stuff and custom edits, and I sometimes have a lighting seam.

Hmmmm, I use Fairskin, I think its 4096 and SOS's pack is 1,366, so I guess I could compress Fairskin to match that? I dont use anyother normal maps etc than what comes with Fairskin. Also, I didn't know the meshes could have different gloss and specular values (I use Sevenbase), perhaps I could take the standard UNP and convert it with Bodyslide and have it look right?

I'm not sure if this is just me but the lighting between the body and the schlong seem pretty separate which to me is the biggest noticeable thing about it. Indoors it usually looks more seamless and outdoors the pelvis is pretty shadowed while the schlong isn't. Is this just me?

I don't know what the default Fairskin is. If it is 4096, then maybe Evil's sos texture was made to match that already. SG_R, at least the one I used when I got it was matched to the 2048. You wouldn't compress it to the same size as the SOS texture, you just want what were the original files that were made to match it.

The gloss settings can be changed in nifskope for the mesh you already have in your folders.

I'm not sure if this is just me but the lighting between the body and the schlong seem pretty separate which to me is the biggest noticeable thing about it. Indoors it usually looks more seamless and outdoors the pelvis is pretty shadowed while the schlong isn't. Is this just me?

Sounds about right, This is what I see: post-356274-0-86939700-1439182786_thumb.jpg

In some areas, especially more snowy areas its much more noticeable. I used the newest Fairskin (the optimized version, chose the default for all the options) a SevenBase body type (which doesnt change the UNP pelvis at all) and Project ENB, if that matters. I dunno, maybe I'm just being super picky?

Edit* Just checked, the Fairskin Optimized is 2040X2048 and the SOS is 1024X1024 (I already used the textures Tenzan mentioned)

http://gfycat.com/PastelThunderousGadwall

Anyone know how to fix this?

• Running latest HDT
  • XP32 Skeleton
  • ran FNIS
  • fps locked at 60fps.

Physics normalized for me by lowering the frame limit to ~20-30 temporarily through in-game ENB (an accidental discovery considering my fps limiter doesn't want to work at its setting of 60).

Later on I got rid of my preset and couldn't limit frames, and found that spamming console (`) a few times corrected testicular spazziness too ;p

So far new version isn't giving me weird flickering like my gif posted above. Any way i can get this to work with equippable horse schlongs? I have the .NIF meshes for both malegenitalsf_1 and malegenitalsf_0 for the horse schlongs. Is there a way I can add it in in this mod's folders somewhere?

This sort of works for me...the schlong and balls both display HDT physics but the balls are unpredictable...sometimes they shoot to the ass and remain static in place there, other times they dangle where they should and appear to be static, only the bottom of them jiggle a bit.

I used the previous HDT balls xml and they worked fine so I tried using the spell to make just the balls HDT, but it didn't change their behaviour at all. :(

Any way we can get this to work with Horse Penis mod? Yes i know I'm weird.

-

wat? i pmed you a tutorial 'how i made' a long time ago

edit:

oh, you have this problem?

i think is the hdt.xml

-

edit 2:

is not working with hdt vagina?  in this video im using Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body

http://giant.gfycat.com/FlakyDemandingArcticwolf.webm

-

-

edit:

i think is the hdt.xml

-

edit 2:

is not working with hdt vagina?  in this video im using Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body

-

He updated it so it uses a spell for floppy or erect. Now I can't get it working with horse penis mod. HDT works fine now with SOS Floppy 1.1 now, but horse penis won't work. Even tried to put meshes that you gave me into the SOS Floppy 1.1 install folder, using Mod Organizer.

Wouldn't mind a spell to use it on a target also :)

-

edit:

i think is the hdt.xml

-

edit 2:

-

He updated it so it uses a spell for floppy or erect. Now I can't get it working with horse penis mod. HDT works fine now with SOS Floppy 1.1 now, but horse penis won't work. Even tried to put meshes that you gave me into the SOS Floppy 1.1 install folder, using Mod Organizer.

Wouldn't mind a spell to use it on a target also :)

-

ok, update to version 1,1  -   i change the nif again and is working

testing webm video

http://webmup.com/930d9/vid.webm

-