its a custom made set with a recolored hot panzer/hot pants bikini jacket and an edited version of a chapi set for the bottom and straps that gives enough room for the naughty bits to hang out ;D

i forgot the name of shoes but they are unp Converse unp i think and the gloves are hot bikini

You're good :)

Any chance I can make it for myself or any other armor? Just asking that is all. I use CBBE body. Just a guide would help.

guys did you even read the OP, the schlong cant get erect ATM wait till the next update hopefully.

right now its just eye candy

Or just set you weight at 99 and it will work. I can get a erection if I set my weight to 99 though.

Omg, how do you edit collision models? Pls tell :) are there any tutorials?

Edited by hand, but I used Havok Content Tools to test the physics.

https://software.intel.com/sites/havok/en/

I'll post a guide later, but right now I'm still figuring things out myself :P

my main issue is that it stretches a lot. no matter how short i make it in raecmenu, it gets pulled down half way down her thigh.

I had that too. Still trying to find out where it comes from, but it seems that some other scale is interfering.

Also, running showracemenu twice got me different results. I could obtain a shorter schlong by setting genitals1 to a low value first, e.g. 0.6, and then run showracemenu again and set it to the value I wanted, like around 1.0.

Let me know if that changes something for you too.

Edit: are you using sexlab aroused?

-snip-

Thanks :) Will look into that when I have time. Personally, I've only been using SOS full so far.

Great!!

I don't really care about erection.. :P

But the realism and fun I'm all in!  :D

I wish I new how to have my futa have such a smooth transition between her body and the schlong, all the pics and in this case gifs I see are great. Is there a body texture that would arguably be best? Ive been using Fairskin. Anyhoo, gonna try this out, looks cewl

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

From this thread's own EvilReFlex. I've been using his textures forever. Kudos btw Evil :D

I use them too and the seams/color mismatches are super noticeable. I must have something set up wrong cause for example, the schlongs shadowing makes it super light in some darker areas

I wish I new how to have my futa have such a smooth transition between her body and the schlong, all the pics and in this case gifs I see are great. Is there a body texture that would arguably be best? Ive been using Fairskin. Anyhoo, gonna try this out, looks cewl

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

From this thread's own EvilReFlex. I've been using his textures forever. Kudos btw Evil :D

I use them too and the seams/color mismatches are super noticeable. I must have something set up wrong cause for example, the schlongs shadowing makes it super light in some darker areas

I believe they're built around using the 2048 body textures, if you use 4096, it'll cause a mismatch. Also keep in mind that if you are using anything that isn't default to the original texture set, eg. like an athletic normal map, or a special specular, that it will also cause a seam (under specific lighting).

And last but not least, your mesh files could have different gloss and specular values applied in nifskope.

I've been using the same setup for so long, I'm not too useful for troubleshooting this. But I remember when I first installed his textures, they were near flawless and seamless. Then I went to use my own preferred combination of stuff and custom edits, and I sometimes have a lighting seam.

Hi, is this working with SOS Equipable schlong as well? Thanks

I'll add that to the to-do. For now, you can achieve this by doing the following:

1. Install this mod
  2. Copy the file malegenitalsf_1.nif from

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP

to

Data\meshes\Equipable Schlong

I totally did this with the slot 60 equpable horse schlong and with a re-meshed bone for it so whenever i use the slot 60 item, it makes whatever schlong i have go limp.

Sometimes I can get this working fine sometimes it's spazzy. Any idea why? I use racemenu addon and the balls keep going in front of the schlong, then goes crazy.

Interaction with some animations is one. eg. If my character is crouching without weapon out, then stands back up, it'll shoot off into space. If my character is crouching with a weapon and opens legs more, stands back up, everything is fine. It's less depending on body type, leg and thigh scale, sos base bone, sos scrotum bone, and sos bone 1 scale.

There's also processing delay if you're in a situation that's cpu intensive, probably script lag, and also whatever affects HDT/physics like fps, timescale setting. Just my surface level understanding, if someone would correct my statement.

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with this mod the schlong looks so tiny please i need help

I have that problem when I don't have a frame limiter turned on to 60fps, Do you use ENB? If so, shit + enter and turn it on. 

Other ways of fixing it is to adjust Race Menu Sliders for genitals abit and it resets, or to equip a equipable schlong and it resets.

Where did you get that pubic hair?

Hi everyone,

I have that problem when I don't have a frame limiter turned on to 60fps, Do you use ENB? If so, shit + enter and turn it on. 

Other ways of fixing it is to adjust Race Menu Sliders for genitals abit and it resets, or to equip a equipable schlong and it resets.

Where did you get that pubic hair?

Thanks for your reply & no I don't use ENB I think the problem is from the racemenu sliders or from my body type I use ZGGB_CHML BODY equiped with that pubic hair

Hi everyone,

The sliders do indeed act differently now that the bones are hierarchical. Before, a gen01-06 slider would only affect one part of the schlong, but now it affects that part plus all parts below it. Genbase still affects the whole schlong.

So I  have a strange problem where the physics work WITH 100 weight but nothing else... (They're a bit wonky but I only have ball physics which work fantastically).

This would be fine but i'd like to enable physics for npc's as well :P

So I  have a strange problem where the physics work WITH 100 weight but nothing else... (They're a bit wonky but I only have ball physics which work fantastically).

The author forgot to put physics on malegenitals_0.nif. That's why.

The author forgot to put physics on malegenitals_0.nif. That's why.

Thanks for replying! Is there a fix for this?