The question I'm gonna ask here is Why don't we have a floppy effect attached to erected schlong?

Why in the world the erection is always a Rock Hard erection? It's not that common in real life. Besides, look at the erection stage 1 - it's a stupid stick pointed to the ground at an angle of 45 degrees. Would be pretty nice to have it danging. And the 9-stage erected tool - let it sway a bit. Any floppy effect would be welcomed.

Just tell me, if it is ever possible.

The question I'm gonna ask here is Why don't we have a floppy effect attached to erected schlong?

[...]

Open the MCM menu for FlopySOS, open the Edit presets (or something similar) and enable and tweak the schlong floppines for the presets you want. 

[...]

Open the MCM menu for FlopySOS, open the Edit presets (or something similar) and enable and tweak the schlong floppines for the presets you want. 

I choose the preset but dont active 

I'm able to get this mod to half work, it's very frustrating.

I have my schlong set to max everything to see if it even moves and it doesn't.

My balls however swing around merrily with every step!

But, when I set the settings to the balls to be as low as possible, they don't change the merrily swinging!

I've since troubleshooted the issue and found that when I remove the floppy sos, my balls stop being merry, so I know it's causing them to sway, so I know the mod is half working.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to post a load order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What I did in my game was to use the arousal based option. And in my experience the mod uses the presets with the appropriate name for the arousal level. I have chosen to have a floppy schlong for all arousal levels except for high arousal.

But, when I set the settings to the balls to be as low as possible, they don't change the merrily swinging!

I've since troubleshooted the issue and found that when I remove the floppy sos, my balls stop being merry, so I know it's causing them to sway, so I know the mod is half working.

Is floppy sos lower on the load order than hdt physics extension? IF the .dll from hdt is loaded instead of the one from floppy it may not work

What I did in my game was to use the arousal based option. And in my experience the mod uses the presets with the appropriate name for the arousal level. I have chosen to have a floppy schlong for all arousal levels except for high arousal.

I tried setting it up with custom settings for the Arousal Based option, but the schlong never changed. It stayed at the "full floppy" setting no matter how high my arousal from SL Aroused Redux got. I screwed around with it for a long time, trying all different settings, and none of them ever made the Arousal Based option work.

Guess I'll stick with the Erection Detection method for now... (I was so excited to use the new features after my hiatus from Skyrim. Last version I used was 1.6. Alas...)

Edit:

I tried it with the Erection Detection setting, and it didn't work either. The floppiness never went away unless I changed it manually, even though I did not have the manual setting selected. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong...I checked my load order, and it's practically all the way at the bottom. There are no skeleton or HDT mods after it that could be interfering. I'm at a loss...

Edit 2:

The Erection Detection setting eventually worked. I didn't do anything to it, though. I just loaded a save game that had the mod set up how I wanted it, and it somehow applied itself upon loading. However, a new problem presented itself... If I run around doing things with armor on, which "deschlongifies" my character, upon getting naked again, the floppiness will not automatically apply, even though I definitely have a floppy setting as the default. Nothing in the newest version seems to be working as intended, so I think I'll just stick with the version 1.6 that I'm used to. It's old, has some drawbacks, not as many features, but at least it works for me.

No offense to the creator of the mod, of course. I still love the (idea of the) new features. Hopefully once it's all ironed out and tweaked and the bugs have been squashed, I can experience the new stuff as it's meant to be. (I may just try a completely fresh install with the game and all mods, along with the new Floppy 2.3, to see if that changes anything, but I'm admittedly a bit hesitant to go through that lengthy process when there's no guarantee it will work.)

Is floppy sos lower on the load order than hdt physics extension? IF the .dll from hdt is loaded instead of the one from floppy it may not work

No, but it's okay as I figured it out.

Also, sorry for the POORLY written help request. I was dead tired.

Now my problem was:

My balls would have hdt physics, but my dick would not.

I disable the mod, my balls do not have hdt physics, so I knew the mod was working to some capacity.

I read through and was told to hit shift and del to "floppify" myself.

I tried holding RIGHT shift and delete and thought it was an automatic process.

That's when I asked for help.

I recently tried holding LEFT shift and delete and got the menu.

Hoo boy did I have fun, a chorus ran through my mind.

I was floppy!

Thanks for trying to help, but this idiot found out how to RTFM for once.

From time to time I have a problem with balls clipping through the schlong (or schlong sinking into the balls). Floppiness works fine, but schlong hangs too much vertically and even bends slightly towards the spine (in the middle of the shaft). It comes more noticable when the character stands still. Usually such periods of schlong 'wrong behavior' last not that long. This time it lasts for two days around, so I have to figure out what could it mean and how can I avoid such an unpleasant effect. I haven't changed weights on SOS addons or malebodies, haven't changed skeleton, but I've swapped Bijin female bodies with UNP BBP. I don't really know what to think. Someone might been having similar issues.  

GCaNa2H.jpg

Why in the world the erection is always a Rock Hard erection? It's not that common in real life. Besides, look at the erection stage 1 - it's a stupid stick pointed to the ground at an angle of 45 degrees. Would be pretty nice to have it danging. And the 9-stage erected tool - let it sway a bit. Any floppy effect would be welcomed.

Just tell me, if it is ever possible.

You sound like you've not seen a hard penis in real life lol. Your question makes zero sense.

From time to time I have a problem with balls clipping through the schlong (or schlong sinking into the balls). Floppiness works fine, but schlong hangs too much vertically and even bends slightly towards the spine (in the middle of the shaft). It comes more noticable when the character stands still. Usually such periods of schlong 'wrong behavior' last not that long. This time it lasts for two days around, so I have to figure out what could it mean and how can I avoid such an unpleasant effect. I haven't changed weights on SOS addons or malebodies, haven't changed skeleton, but I've swapped Bijin female bodies with UNP BBP. I don't really know what to think. Someone might been having similar issues.  

GCaNa2H.jpg

Anybody help!!!!

It's a curse on schlongs. I can't stand it anymore. As if some strange force pulls gen3 or gen4 part. group back:

GCH9SdK.jpgGCHa3KV.jpg

This happens to all addons equally.

seahorse, on 26 Jul 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

seahorse, on 23 Jul 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

From time to time I have a problem with balls clipping through the schlong (or schlong sinking into the balls). Floppiness works fine, but schlong hangs too much vertically and even bends slightly towards the spine (in the middle of the shaft). It comes more noticable when the character stands still. Usually such periods of schlong 'wrong behavior' last not that long. This time it lasts for two days around, so I have to figure out what could it mean and how can I avoid such an unpleasant effect. I haven't changed weights on SOS addons or malebodies, haven't changed skeleton, but I've swapped Bijin female bodies with UNP BBP. I don't really know what to think. Someone might been having similar issues.

GCaNa2H.jpg

Anybody help!!!!

It's a curse on schlongs. I can't stand it anymore. As if some strange force pulls gen3 or gen4 part. group back:

GCH9SdK.jpg

This happens to all addons equally.

I've had this issue before.  IIRC it was from the schlong "settling" down before the balls.  I slowed down the schlong bounce to give the balls time to rest first  :lol: oh this all sounds so ridiculous.  Try adjusting custom settings in the FloppySOS menu.

I'll try, but I doubt it may help. My custom settings have not been changed for quite a long time after I found a propper "combination". Besides, my "full floppy" and "low arousal" presets differ in values, but both are demonstrating the same "schlong back curve" effect now.

And the most strange thing is that not all the addons behave wrong (I wrote "this happened to all addons equally" in previous post, but that's not true). I have two self-made addons recently added, and they behave correctly, while all the "old stuff" suffers the "schlong back curve" disease.

Here is one of the new addons, it looks correctly: 

GD9lQF8.jpg

I tried setting it up with custom settings for the Arousal Based option, but the schlong never changed. It stayed at the "full floppy" setting no matter how high my arousal from SL Aroused Redux got. I screwed around with it for a long time, trying all different settings, and none of them ever made the Arousal Based option work.

Guess I'll stick with the Erection Detection method for now... (I was so excited to use the new features after my hiatus from Skyrim. Last version I used was 1.6. Alas...)

Edit:

I tried it with the Erection Detection setting, and it didn't work either. The floppiness never went away unless I changed it manually, even though I did not have the manual setting selected. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong...I checked my load order, and it's practically all the way at the bottom. There are no skeleton or HDT mods after it that could be interfering. I'm at a loss...

Edit 2:

The Erection Detection setting eventually worked. I didn't do anything to it, though. I just loaded a save game that had the mod set up how I wanted it, and it somehow applied itself upon loading. However, a new problem presented itself... If I run around doing things with armor on, which "deschlongifies" my character, upon getting naked again, the floppiness will not automatically apply, even though I definitely have a floppy setting as the default. Nothing in the newest version seems to be working as intended, so I think I'll just stick with the version 1.6 that I'm used to. It's old, has some drawbacks, not as many features, but at least it works for me.

No offense to the creator of the mod, of course. I still love the (idea of the) new features. Hopefully once it's all ironed out and tweaked and the bugs have been squashed, I can experience the new stuff as it's meant to be. (I may just try a completely fresh install with the game and all mods, along with the new Floppy 2.3, to see if that changes anything, but I'm admittedly a bit hesitant to go through that lengthy process when there's no guarantee it will work.)

I went ahead and did a full re-installation of the game and all mods. I can say that everything seems to be working as intended now. All I can figure is that it wasn't working correctly because I was upgrading from an older version, and skipping many versions in between (from 1.6 to 2.3,) so the scripts probably were not updating properly. Going from an item version to a no-item version... Anyway, the Erection Detection and Arousal Based options are both working, so it's not an error in your mod. I suppose I should've just re-installed from the beginning, but it's quite a hassle when you have well over 200 mods, trying to remember install order and which are supposed to overwrite others.

However, there is one very slight issue I have noticed, even with the fresh install. Upon a SexLab scene starting up, the actors lose the floppiness as expected when they first strip and the animation set is determined, but once the animation actually begins (stage 1), at least one of the actors (usually the one in the "male" or 2nd actor slot, but can happen to more than one actor in any slot) will be re-floppified.

I understand that the erection events are supposed to remove the floppy effect, and it appears to do so at first, but for whatever reason it resets when the animation actually begins. I will say that using the SexLab keybinding for "reset actors' positions" (I believe [ key by default) to reset the first stage of the animation will cause the erection event to fire again, once again removing the floppy state. The issue also resolves itself if you ignore the floppy schlong in the first stage, because the subsequent stages will apparently send their own erection events (to determine the degree of the erection.) To try to give a more concise breakdown of what actually happens...

SexLab actors and animation set chosen > actors brought together, stripped and given erections > stage 1 of chosen animation begins and one or more actors become floppy again > press [ to reset actors' positions and floppy is once again removed (OR) ignore floppy schlong in stage 1, stage 2 removes the floppy schlong during its own erection event

I have no real experience with mod scripting, so I don't know what could be causing the issue. As I said, it's a minor thing, and there are simple enough ways to fix it. I just figured I'd mention it in case there is a way to somehow fix it in the script so that it's no longer an issue at all.

In any case, I love the floppy wieners! It makes the male bodies so much more believable, and the new features in the more recent versions are fantastic. Thanks very much for all the hard work!

Ok so when I exit a cell (interior) to go to the outside world (exterior) I ctd and my hdt log says this...

[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 10
[08/04/17 12:17:50]ERROR: Load "skse\plugins\hdtm.xml" error - file no exist
[08/04/17 12:17:50]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 11
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 12
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 13
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 14
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 15
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 16
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/04/17 12:17:50]INFO: Systems in memory: 17

like everytime I ctd it gives me that error and I know Floppy is suppose to disable the hdtm file but is it normal to get an error message? Would it cause my game to crash? :(

EDIT: Nevermind. I tested it out and it has nothing to do with the hdtm file. It has to do with my other mods. (Tamriel Reloaded, Vivid weathers, etc...) I'm probably missing a patch lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, good to see familiar & new faces around here!

I've been away from Skyrim for a bit, but I just installed my new 1080ti and I intend to get back into modded skyrim when I have more time ;)

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod. The problem is that NPCs dicks will go flaccid during sexlab animations, everytime the animation changes the dick will go hard, but then it will slowly become flaccid again. This even happens to the strapons that female NPCs use during lesbian sex and it's very weird to see a strapon go soft. :s

Like I said, I'm not sure if my problem has to do with this mod or not because I play as a male char and this mod works fine on him, even with the animated pussy pack installed. I can see the balls bouncing like they should and the vagina reacting to collision, the issue only happens to NPCs.

I'm using floppysos v2.3, sexlab aroused redux and the AIO animated pussy pack.

Yes, this is an issue more people are getting.

Currently, the only way to stay hard during a sexlab scene, is to use the 'manual' mode for the actor (player or npc) and set them to balls-only.

Actually, Erection Detection mode was designed to support sex scenes, but it seems to be bugged.

and is this something that will / can be fixed? :o

Hey all, good to see familiar & new faces around here!

I've been away from Skyrim for a bit, but I just installed my new 1080ti and I intend to get back into modded skyrim when I have more time ;)

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod. The problem is that NPCs dicks will go flaccid during sexlab animations, everytime the animation changes the dick will go hard, but then it will slowly become flaccid again. This even happens to the strapons that female NPCs use during lesbian sex and it's very weird to see a strapon go soft. :s

Like I said, I'm not sure if my problem has to do with this mod or not because I play as a male char and this mod works fine on him, even with the animated pussy pack installed. I can see the balls bouncing like they should and the vagina reacting to collision, the issue only happens to NPCs.

I'm using floppysos v2.3, sexlab aroused redux and the AIO animated pussy pack.

Yes, this is an issue more people are getting.

Currently, the only way to stay hard during a sexlab scene, is to use the 'manual' mode for the actor (player or npc) and set them to balls-only.

Actually, Erection Detection mode was designed to support sex scenes, but it seems to be bugged.

and is this something that will / can be fixed? :o

Ehh probably yes. If I didn't keep getting distracted by other games :D

Currently playing dark&light, which makes me dream about a TES6 with actual house building. God that would be awesome.

But to the issue at hand: currently Floppysos works with the erection events emitted by the sexlab scenes. Everytime the scene progresses, new events are emitted, and not all of them are handled correctly.

I had some thoughts about querying sexlab for more details about the actors and their roles in the scene, but I'm not sure if that detailed information is even available, and it probably involves more effort than I'm guessing now...

Little useless story here but maybe it'll help someone, after installing some animations and clothes mods my HDT was broken. HDT hair and animated pussy/ hands collision was off. Tried rebuild my body, run fnis again, but nothing worked.

I heard FloppySOS doesn't works well with All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

So i tried move down FloppySOS in the load order, close to the end of my order, just before XPMS or at least close to the last mod. It fixed my HDT issue for now at least...

Also i had to unclick "disable HDT.xml" for better result.