I keep getting an error :/ "Mod dependency missing, Please install rcae" I have no idea what happening I have everything I'm supposed to Q.Q 

Sounds like you're missing this.

OH MY GOD I KEPT LOOKING AT THAT THINKING IT WAS SKSE I'M A FUCKIN IDIOT D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, Thank u very much I'm so sorry for the dumb question >.>

I use SOS Full and AIO animated P. and wanted this as well...the problem is the AIO XML Hdt file that once is changed gets conflicts  so have to use either one or the other...Since AIO haves collisions and a Lot more content to the game..I decided to use that...but used this Mod for a long time and wanted it to since gives a lot more realism to male genitals...but have no idea on how to fix

it over the Nifscope...I have no skill for that...

I actually got everything to work.  I uninstalled HDT, SOS, AiO and Floppy.  Reinstalled HDT, SOS, AiO and Floppy.  I have tons of mods so the startup sequence in the jail cell takes forever....lots of saving, exiting, reloading skyrim...but a trial run in whiterun works just fine.  Collision with fingers and even stomach distortion! 

I was foolishly installing separate Clams of Skyrim when AiO already comes with it.

I hate to say it...but when in doubt, nuke the install and start from square one.  I had to.  =(

I use SOS Full and AIO animated P. and wanted this as well...the problem is the AIO XML Hdt file that once is changed gets conflicts  so have to use either one or the other...Since AIO haves collisions and a Lot more content to the game..I decided to use that...but used this Mod for a long time and wanted it to since gives a lot more realism to male genitals...but have no idea on how to fix

I actually got everything to work.  I uninstalled HDT, SOS, AiO and Floppy.  Reinstalled HDT, SOS, AiO and Floppy.  I have tons of mods so the startup sequence in the jail cell takes forever....lots of saving, exiting, reloading skyrim...but a trial run in whiterun works just fine.  Collision with fingers and even stomach distortion! 

I was foolishly installing separate Clams of Skyrim when AiO already comes with it.

I hate to say it...but when in doubt, nuke the install and start from square one.  I had to.  =(

I can not even dare to say how many times I have installed them to make try outs ...and how many times had to restart the game from the beginning....

The case , and thanks for the info, is that the Floppy HDT overwrite the AIO HDT XML file so I guess you'll have to choose mean wile  we wait for someone to make a merged XML or a SOS Floppy Genitals with collisions and a merged HDT XML file...if you got it working it can be an adventure, if you didn't edit those files yourself ..and believe me that sooner or later will fall on you later in the game...I mean sudden and random CTD in certain areas etc... I had it working before but I didn't had AIO installed after AIO install Floppy is no longer available for me until has I've said someone uploads the edited files that I have mentioned ! 

It has to be edited or they simply can not work together...at the moment...

Someone may give me a hint. From recently I have it difficult to appoint a hotkey in Floppy MCM. I press it, the dialog window pops up, but the key name does not change. After that I have to exit MCM, cause it comes a bit stuck. And I have already learnt: if I want to have an option for hotkeys live I need to start a new game, then maybe... This happens not so frequently, but still happens. And it's a pain in the ass. Along with some other mods of those having MCM settings and a hotkey option. Such mods as Jaxon's Positioner, which I toggled off in MO. The Lover's Comfort goes worse, it shows the MCM list, while the pages are blank.

I can not even dare to say how many times I have installed them to make try outs ...and how many times had to restart the game from the beginning....

The case , and thanks for the info, is that the Floppy HDT overwrite the AIO HDT XML file so I guess you'll have to choose mean wile  we wait for someone to make a merged XML or a SOS Floppy Genitals with collisions and a merged HDT XML file...if you got it working it can be an adventure, if you didn't edit those files yourself ..and believe me that sooner or later will fall on you later in the game...I mean sudden and random CTD in certain areas etc... I had it working before but I didn't had AIO installed after AIO install Floppy is no longer available for me until has I've said someone uploads the edited files that I have mentioned ! 

While it does overwrite, I have not yet had any issues.  I only use the 'balls only' mode so that may help with the physics going bonkers and causing CTDs.  I also usually save/load my game in an uninhabited cave (beastess lair near whiterun) to minimize any save game wackiness.  That being said, the initial game startup takes...about 45 minutes of activating about 5 mods in MCM, saving, quiting, then reloading. I find if I activate every single mod in one sitting the save corrupts. 

It's a very slow and time consuming process.  I probably need to cut back on the mods but...but...they're so many good ones.  Even when it DOES CTD and I have logs running it's really difficult to pinpoint what, exactly, caused the CTD.  But such is the modder's way of life I suppose.

Well that went off topic.  Hmm.

While it does overwrite, I have not yet had any issues.  I only use the 'balls only' mode so that may help with the physics going bonkers and causing CTDs.  I also usually save/load my game in an uninhabited cave (beastess lair near whiterun) to minimize any save game wackiness.  That being said, the initial game startup takes...about 45 minutes of activating about 5 mods in MCM, saving, quiting, then reloading. I find if I activate every single mod in one sitting the save corrupts. 

It's a very slow and time consuming process.  I probably need to cut back on the mods but...but...they're so many good ones.  Even when it DOES CTD and I have logs running it's really difficult to pinpoint what, exactly, caused the CTD.  But such is the modder's way of life I suppose.

Well that went off topic.  Hmm.

Yes I know the feeling...I uninstalled some Mods already cause of the Mod loading ...but there is a point when you have your favorites and usually the ones you like in the game that you get a hard time deciding what  to disable...I reached the point of having just the ones that give some stuff to the game that brings more realism and immersion...but they still are to many..example I can not play without landscape visuals..trees roads terrain and those consume a lot of game VM and ram..thought I have no problems with ram I do find that due to my poor 690 Nvidia card with only 2 GBs I have lots of problems on landscapes  saved games....so I have being reducing those Mod changes on those sectors of the game...but then half the fun goes bye bye..without those... Crap...I love to walk around with those changes ...sad..that Skyrim engine is so poor... 

es I know the feeling...I uninstalled some Mods already cause of the Mod loading ...but there is a point when you have your favorites and usually the ones you like in the game that you get a hard time deciding what  to disable...I reached the point of having just the ones that give some stuff to the game that brings more realism and immersion...but they still are to many..example I can not play without landscape visuals..trees roads terrain and those consume a lot of game VM and ram..thought I have no problems with ram I do find that due to my poor 690 Nvidia card with only 2 GBs I have lots of problems on landscapes  saved games....so I have being reducing those Mod changes on those sectors of the game...but then half the fun goes bye bye..without those... Crap...I love to walk around with those changes ...sad..that Skyrim engine is so poor... 

I was hopeful 64bit Skyrim would solve this...but SKSE needs to be rewritten along with absolutely everything else.  This will take a LOT of time.  Bleh.

es I know the feeling...I uninstalled some Mods already cause of the Mod loading ...but there is a point when you have your favorites and usually the ones you like in the game that you get a hard time deciding what  to disable...I reached the point of having just the ones that give some stuff to the game that brings more realism and immersion...but they still are to many..example I can not play without landscape visuals..trees roads terrain and those consume a lot of game VM and ram..thought I have no problems with ram I do find that due to my poor 690 Nvidia card with only 2 GBs I have lots of problems on landscapes  saved games....so I have being reducing those Mod changes on those sectors of the game...but then half the fun goes bye bye..without those... Crap...I love to walk around with those changes ...sad..that Skyrim engine is so poor... 

I was hopeful 64bit Skyrim would solve this...but SKSE needs to be rewritten along with absolutely everything else.  This will take a LOT of time.  Bleh.

I know the feeling. Right now I sit at 154 mods. I was at 190. And even 154 is pushing it. And I have a GTX 1080 (only about 2 months old). I still get random CTD's but no where near as many as when I had 194 mods. 

If I have to go lower, the only mods I could remove would be the landscape/graphics mods (batter HD, trees, grass, weather, etc, etc). Which would lesson the game for me for sure. 

But Sexlab and all it's mods, and all the immersion mods (like FF and Hunterborn)  - all these stay no matter what. 

I know the feeling. Right now I sit at 154 mods. I was at 190. And even 154 is pushing it. And I have a GTX 1080 (only about 2 months old). I still get random CTD's but no where near as many as when I had 194 mods. 

If I have to go lower, the only mods I could remove would be the landscape/graphics mods (batter HD, trees, grass, weather, etc, etc). Which would lesson the game for me for sure. 

But Sexlab and all it's mods, and all the immersion mods (like FF and Hunterborn)  - all these stay no matter what. 

Yep that I know as well...Heavy script Mods cause loads of problems to this game poor engine....

And if you dare uninstalling a scripted Mod in the middle game then we are truthfully screwed....Then it starts the random CTD the save game fails loading etc...

I always install the Mods I can not be without to play, and then only install texture changes during the game and even that I have to be extra careful... 

Some times I think they could just remake the game Engine instead of making the SE version of this game that really is much better in terms of engine and game stability...

I think Bethesda  hates us ....

Yep that I know as well...Heavy script Mods cause loads of problems to this game poor engine....

And if you dare uninstalling a scripted Mod in the middle game then we are truthfully screwed....Then it starts the random CTD the save game fails loading etc...

I always install the Mods I can not be without to play, and then only install texture changes during the game and even that I have to be extra careful... 

Some times I think they could just remake the game Engine instead of making the SE version of this game that really is much better in terms of engine and game stability...

I think Beth wants more money from the console crowd. Why else release SE? I doubt they did it for our sake. :)

I think Beth wants more money from the console crowd. Why else release SE? I doubt they did it for our sake. :)

LOL ...for sure...otherwise they would have improved the current game build and engine...

Also to sell a little more cause surely there was people that bought the expansions missing to have the SE version... 

I'm experiencing massive papyrus spam.

[01/21/2017 - 01:12:40PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:41PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:41PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:41PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:41PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:42PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:42PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:12:42PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

EVERY MINUTE REPEATED!

[01/21/2017 - 01:35:35PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:35:35PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:35:36PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:35:36PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:35:36PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid
[01/21/2017 - 01:35:36PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

I have over 300 mods, and my game is fast and reasonably stable.

I started with a STEP setup.

Then added all "can't play without" mods, then Sexlab.

I was at 360 esp files then, using Merge I reduced them to 230, and it's working fine.

I'm experiencing massive papyrus spam.

[01/21/2017 - 01:12:40PM] [FloppySOS] Gorr's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[01/21/2017 - 01:12:42PM] [FloppySOS] Shanara Sea's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

EVERY MINUTE REPEATED!

I have over 300 mods, and my game is fast and reasonably stable.

I started with a STEP setup.

Then added all "can't play without" mods, then Sexlab.

I was at 360 esp files then, using Merge I reduced them to 230, and it's working fine.

I recently installed Crash FIxes 12 from Nexus and as the namesake says...it has fixed every single crash (save two).  Oh a whim I installed every single mod I wanted, LOOTed/Bashed/FINS'd and started a new game.

No issue at all.  Tis glorious!

I got 155 running right now and the game is reasonably good. Sometimes I CTD or get stuck leaving an area, but not as often. Oddly, after I got rid of all the hair mods, things got better.

Hair mods with HDT will drastically kill FPS on a lower-end rig.  My computer sucks so I had to remove HDT hairs along with Moveable Static and dynamic shadows before I could play with a reasonable FPS (it's still well under 20).

I got 155 running right now and the game is reasonably good. Sometimes I CTD or get stuck leaving an area, but not as often. Oddly, after I got rid of all the hair mods, things got better.

Hair mods with HDT will drastically kill FPS on a lower-end rig.  My computer sucks so I had to remove HDT hairs along with Moveable Static and dynamic shadows before I could play with a reasonable FPS (it's still well under 20).

What is this Moveable Static and dynamic shadow you speak of?

Okay, I have 1 more issue, and it's pissing me off cus I can't get it to work, keep getting wrong HDTextention.dll (says something longer I can't remember rn) I've been throwing it around in the load order but it's just not working correctly D:<, here is my load order!

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AzarHair.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
actorEvents.esm
AemersRefuge.esm
Deus Mons.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Amputator.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Potions.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Brows Merge.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
HHairstyles.esp
Smoking Candles.esp
iHUD.esp
VicnCreaturePack.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
WetFunction.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SAP.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
Armor Merge.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp

Here is all the mods I have installed (I beleive there is like 4 texts of mod's in MO profiles/Private) any advice about what I have it welcome also, I don't really have anyone to ask >.>

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+The Paarthurnax Ultimatum
+Seductress Serana
+Scoped Bows Merge
+Superb Serana and Seraphina
+Brows Merge
+Eye Merge Overwrite
+Overwrites (With bikini armor merge)
+Aemer's Refuge
+Relics of Hyrule - A DLC Scale Zelda Mod
+Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource
+The Ningheim Race
+H E A T H E R - Racemenu Preset
+-Giselle RaceMenu Preset- and Screenarchery Tips
+Erika Preset for Racemenu
+Dual Sheath Redux
+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager
+Font Replacement
+Rebalanced Leveled Lists
+iActivate
+AHZmoreHUD
+Unlimited Blade Works
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Azura's Dawn
+DynDOLOD Resources
+Milk Mod Economy
+TDF
+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera
+Learn Alchemy From Recipes
+KyneBlessing05
+Estrus Chaurus 4.23
+EstrusForSkyrim
+Extensible Follower Framework v4-0
+TD_YoungDelphine
+Nerida - Custom Voice Rogue Follower
+Yashira - Custom Voice Redguard Follower
+Circe - Standalone Follower
+AliciaPainslutRevamped
+ERF
+Jennifer
+Rinko Follower
+Rimona
+Wren
+Lendri
+Nadia Follower
+Luna - Sensual Archer - Standalone Follower
+SylvanasFollower ver1.6
+Shyvana
+Olive Follower
+Coldharbour Resummoned
+Tanya
+Acalypha - Fully Voiced Follower
+Immersive Jewelry
+TDN Equipable Horns
+Nicoroshi Creations
+aMidianBorn wolf armor and skyforge weapons
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+SotW E'lara CBBE
+HDT Tails Wearable
+Armor Merge
+Scythe Of The Crow Mother
+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
+Narmwald - Goldbrand Reborn
+Ghosus Weapon Pack
+Sithis Armour and Blades
+ABT - Arrows and Bolts Tweaks
+Better Unique Items
+Skyrim Bass Cannons
+Stylised Kukris (fantasy) and Darkage Dagger
+Tear of Abyss
+Immersive Weapons
+Dread Knight Weapon Set
+Warrior Within Weapons
+TERA Weapons Collection for Skyrim
+Unique Uniques
+The Chronicles of Steel -Skyrim- Realswords NEXUS EXCLUSIVE
+Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul
+Akavari Katana Reborn
+TONY1991GunsMod
+Sunnies Tracer Arrows
+Posh Mudcrabs
+Face Light
+Left Hand Rings
+Content Consumer's Alternate Start
+New Beginnings -- Live Another Life Extension
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+WetFunction 1
+WetFunctionRedux 37
+Vivid Landscapes - Enhanced Lights and FX Compatibility patch
+Better Makeup for SKSE
+Khajiit Hair
+Deus Mons
+The Vaults Of Skyrim
+RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced
+Showers in Inns
+Quality SnowFlakes
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Vivid Weathers
+Follower Map Markers
+Map Markers Complete
+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
+soul gem real moonstone
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b-141-2-5b
+SFO Billboards for v2.5b (updated)-141-
+PotionsReplacer
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Auriels Bow HD Retexture 4k complete
+Elemental Dragons
+Paarthurnax the Wise
+Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer Final
+Realistic Nights
+Infinite Weapon Charges 1.0-64131-1-0
+Lockpick Pro
+Realistic Water Two
+Alternate Summoning Visuals NO ESP
+Smoking Candles
+Fog Mesh Remover
+Bijin
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul
+HN66LongEyeLashes12
+HHairstyles
+SG
+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
+SexLab - Sound FX Replacer
+Heels Sound 1.5
+SLSW Addicted 3.41
+SkoomaWhore
+Animated Dragon Wings
+SLDialogues27
+SD Customization Addons v6
+SDPlus355
+Devious Cidhna v1_8
+hydra slavegirls827 textures
+hydra slavegirls827 main
+Slaverun Reloaded
+SimpleSlavery4.71_Jan0917
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b
+SLavetat's I beleive
+rapeTattoos v0
+Slavetats-preg
+SexLab Corintio Slavetats
+Slavetat mix
+BistroSlaveTats 1 1
+SlaveTats GG
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-whore
+Heretical SlaveTatsPack v1.0
+SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2
+Optional - Grine Slavetats Package
+SlaveTats
+Bathing in Skyrim
+sexy idle Animation
+DragonAnimationReplace1
+SexLab Solutions LE v5.0.0
+SexLab PaySexCrime 1
+Better Shape Creature
+S.A.P_v1.4
+FB SLAL PACK by Shashankie v10.0
+BYTION FunnyBiz SLAL PACKS
+Anub Human 1
+Anub Creature 1
+Vicn Creature Pack
+SLAL-KomAnim-Update-0.4a-Animations_Pack
+SLAL-KomAnim-0.3b-Animations_Pack
+SLAL-KomAnim-0.3b-Objects_Pack-ALWAYS_necessary
+SLAL NibblesAnims 2.5
+SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0
+Necro position fix 0.4
+Sleeping Necro 0.8.2
+Anub
+Amputator
+NSAP3
+Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.6.7)
+Devious Captures - SlaveTatsModif
+Devious Captures
+BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 50
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+Captured Dreams
+Deviously Helpless 1.15d
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+Skyrim SexLab Toys v1.3
+Heretical Resources v1.40
+ZazAnimationPack
+Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage
+UIExtensions
+SKSE
+SexLabAroused V28b
+PSQ Transformation
+Player Succubus Quest
+MoreNastyCritters9 0
+FloppySOS
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
+SOS
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+SLAnimLoader
+FNIS Behavior V6 3 XXL
+HDT HighHeels System
+Female running and walking animation
+FNIS PCEA2
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+JContainers
+Remove Underwater Grass - A Performance Mod
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Succubus Race
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+RaceMenu v3-4
+Fuz Ro Doh
+actorEvents
+Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+FixLipSync
+OneTweak
+Crash fixes
+Cell Stabilizer
+Stable uGridsToLoad
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+SkeletonUtils
+AutosaveManager121
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+NetImmerse Override
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dark Souls Weapons
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Medusa and Drakul Armors
*Unmanaged: Recorder Follower Base
*Unmanaged: Sneak Tools
*Unmanaged: Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods
*Unmanaged: Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks
*Unmanaged: AzarHair

Okay, I have 1 more issue, and it's pissing me off cus I can't get it to work, keep getting wrong HDTextention.dll (says something longer I can't remember rn) I've been throwing it around in the load order but it's just not working correctly D:<, here is my load order!

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AzarHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
actorEvents.esm
AemersRefuge.esm
Deus Mons.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Amputator.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
FloppySOS.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Potions.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Brows Merge.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
HHairstyles.esp
Smoking Candles.esp
iHUD.esp
VicnCreaturePack.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
SexLabTools.esp
WetFunction.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SAP.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Armor Merge.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp

Here is all the mods I have installed (I beleive there is like 4 texts of mod's in MO profiles/Private) any advice about what I have it welcome also, I don't really have anyone to ask >.>

+Seductress Serana
+Scoped Bows Merge
+Brows Merge
+Eye Merge Overwrite
+Aemer's Refuge
+The Ningheim Race
+Dual Sheath Redux
+Font Replacement
+iActivate
+AHZmoreHUD
+Unlimited Blade Works
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Azura's Dawn
+DynDOLOD Resources
+Milk Mod Economy
+TDF
+KyneBlessing05
+Estrus Chaurus 4.23
+EstrusForSkyrim
+TD_YoungDelphine
+AliciaPainslutRevamped
+ERF
+Jennifer
+Rinko Follower
+Rimona
+Wren
+Lendri
+Nadia Follower
+SylvanasFollower ver1.6
+Shyvana
+Olive Follower
+Coldharbour Resummoned
+Tanya
+Immersive Jewelry
+TDN Equipable Horns
+Nicoroshi Creations
+SotW E'lara CBBE
+HDT Tails Wearable
+Armor Merge
+Ghosus Weapon Pack
+Better Unique Items
+Skyrim Bass Cannons
+Tear of Abyss
+Immersive Weapons
+Dread Knight Weapon Set
+Warrior Within Weapons
+Unique Uniques
+Akavari Katana Reborn
+TONY1991GunsMod
+Sunnies Tracer Arrows
+Posh Mudcrabs
+Face Light
+Left Hand Rings
+WetFunction 1
+WetFunctionRedux 37
+Better Makeup for SKSE
+Khajiit Hair
+Deus Mons
+The Vaults Of Skyrim
+Showers in Inns
+Quality SnowFlakes
+Vivid Weathers
+Follower Map Markers
+Map Markers Complete
+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
+soul gem real moonstone
+PotionsReplacer
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Elemental Dragons
+Paarthurnax the Wise
+Realistic Nights
+Lockpick Pro
+Realistic Water Two
+Smoking Candles
+Fog Mesh Remover
+Bijin
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul
+HN66LongEyeLashes12
+HHairstyles
+SG
+Heels Sound 1.5
+SLSW Addicted 3.41
+SkoomaWhore
+Animated Dragon Wings
+SLDialogues27
+SDPlus355
+Devious Cidhna v1_8
+Slaverun Reloaded
+SLavetat's I beleive
+rapeTattoos v0
+Slavetats-preg
+Slavetat mix
+BistroSlaveTats 1 1
+SlaveTats GG
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-whore
+SlaveTats
+Bathing in Skyrim
+sexy idle Animation
+DragonAnimationReplace1
+SexLab PaySexCrime 1
+Better Shape Creature
+S.A.P_v1.4
+Anub Human 1
+Anub Creature 1
+Vicn Creature Pack
+SLAL NibblesAnims 2.5
+Necro position fix 0.4
+Sleeping Necro 0.8.2
+Anub
+Amputator
+NSAP3
+Devious Captures
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+Captured Dreams
+Devious Devices Assets
+Skyrim SexLab Toys v1.3
+ZazAnimationPack
+UIExtensions
+SKSE
+SexLabAroused V28b
+PSQ Transformation
+Player Succubus Quest
+MoreNastyCritters9 0
+FloppySOS
+SOS
+SLAnimLoader
+FNIS Behavior V6 3 XXL
+HDT HighHeels System
+FNIS PCEA2
+JContainers
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Succubus Race
+RaceMenu v3-4
+Fuz Ro Doh
+actorEvents
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+FixLipSync
+OneTweak
+Crash fixes
+Cell Stabilizer
+Stable uGridsToLoad
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+SkeletonUtils
+AutosaveManager121
+NetImmerse Override
+SkyUI

Try to reinstall the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll thingy which comes with FloppySOS (any version), overwrite if prompted. Also since you have the AiO Animated Pussy, you shouldn't use that .dll which comes with it (or others).

Floppy should work with AiO's settings, hair physics and cape physics.

PS: Give your load order in spoilers or on code format. eliminates walls of text.

PSS: If you have more questions about FloppySOS, 1.7 seems to be the best for the old system (involves mesh editting and adding a file to it). And 2.3 is the most optimized to date for the new system (script magic going there batman!). And I have tested it for 1 month already and its much better then 2.1-2.2 versions.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AzarHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
actorEvents.esm
AemersRefuge.esm
Deus Mons.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Amputator.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
FloppySOS.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Potions.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Brows Merge.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
HHairstyles.esp
Smoking Candles.esp
iHUD.esp
VicnCreaturePack.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
SexLabTools.esp
WetFunction.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SAP.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Armor Merge.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp

+Seductress Serana
+Scoped Bows Merge
+Brows Merge
+Eye Merge Overwrite
+Aemer's Refuge
+The Ningheim Race
+Dual Sheath Redux
+Font Replacement
+iActivate
+AHZmoreHUD
+Unlimited Blade Works
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Azura's Dawn
+DynDOLOD Resources
+Milk Mod Economy
+TDF
+KyneBlessing05
+Estrus Chaurus 4.23
+EstrusForSkyrim
+TD_YoungDelphine
+AliciaPainslutRevamped
+ERF
+Jennifer
+Rinko Follower
+Rimona
+Wren
+Lendri
+Nadia Follower
+SylvanasFollower ver1.6
+Shyvana
+Olive Follower
+Coldharbour Resummoned
+Tanya
+Immersive Jewelry
+TDN Equipable Horns
+Nicoroshi Creations
+SotW E'lara CBBE
+HDT Tails Wearable
+Armor Merge
+Ghosus Weapon Pack
+Better Unique Items
+Skyrim Bass Cannons
+Tear of Abyss
+Immersive Weapons
+Dread Knight Weapon Set
+Warrior Within Weapons
+Unique Uniques
+Akavari Katana Reborn
+TONY1991GunsMod
+Sunnies Tracer Arrows
+Posh Mudcrabs
+Face Light
+Left Hand Rings
+WetFunction 1
+WetFunctionRedux 37
+Better Makeup for SKSE
+Khajiit Hair
+Deus Mons
+The Vaults Of Skyrim
+Showers in Inns
+Quality SnowFlakes
+Vivid Weathers
+Follower Map Markers
+Map Markers Complete
+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
+soul gem real moonstone
+PotionsReplacer
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Elemental Dragons
+Paarthurnax the Wise
+Realistic Nights
+Lockpick Pro
+Realistic Water Two
+Smoking Candles
+Fog Mesh Remover
+Bijin
+Ethereal Elven Overhaul
+HN66LongEyeLashes12
+HHairstyles
+SG
+Heels Sound 1.5
+SLSW Addicted 3.41
+SkoomaWhore
+Animated Dragon Wings
+SLDialogues27
+SDPlus355
+Devious Cidhna v1_8
+Slaverun Reloaded
+SLavetat's I beleive
+rapeTattoos v0
+Slavetats-preg
+Slavetat mix
+BistroSlaveTats 1 1
+SlaveTats GG
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-anal
+SlaveTats-whore
+SlaveTats
+Bathing in Skyrim
+sexy idle Animation
+DragonAnimationReplace1
+SexLab PaySexCrime 1
+Better Shape Creature
+S.A.P_v1.4
+Anub Human 1
+Anub Creature 1
+Vicn Creature Pack
+SLAL NibblesAnims 2.5
+Necro position fix 0.4
+Sleeping Necro 0.8.2
+Anub
+Amputator
+NSAP3
+Devious Captures
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+Captured Dreams
+Devious Devices Assets
+Skyrim SexLab Toys v1.3
+ZazAnimationPack
+UIExtensions
+SKSE
+SexLabAroused V28b
+PSQ Transformation
+Player Succubus Quest
+MoreNastyCritters9 0
+FloppySOS
+SOS
+SLAnimLoader
+FNIS Behavior V6 3 XXL
+HDT HighHeels System
+FNIS PCEA2
+JContainers
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Succubus Race
+RaceMenu v3-4
+Fuz Ro Doh
+actorEvents
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+FixLipSync
+OneTweak
+Crash fixes
+Cell Stabilizer
+Stable uGridsToLoad
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+SkeletonUtils
+AutosaveManager121
+NetImmerse Override
+SkyUI

Try to reinstall the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll thingy which comes with FloppySOS (any version), overwrite if prompted. Also since you have the AiO Animated Pussy, you shouldn't use that .dll which comes with it (or others).

Floppy should work with AiO's settings, hair physics and cape physics.

PS: Give your load order in spoilers or on code format. eliminates walls of text.

PSS: If you have more questions about FloppySOS, 1.7 seems to be the best for the old system (involves mesh editting and adding a file to it). And 2.3 is the most optimized to date for the new system (script magic going there batman!). And I have tested it for 1 month already and its much better then 2.1-2.2 versions.

I uh, wasn't sure how to do the spoiler thing XD, I have 2.3 and I do have the thing in mcm menu for floppy disabled, I just reinstalled HDT and it's still giving me the error :( Am I suppose to copy and past something? I mean all I did was install and go, I had it working before however now it seems to be giving me trouble.

I uh, wasn't sure how to do the spoiler thing XD, I have 2.3 and I do have the thing in mcm menu for floppy disabled, I just reinstalled HDT and it's still giving me the error :( Am I suppose to copy and past something? I mean all I did was install and go, I had it working before however now it seems to be giving me trouble.

Note that the error is about mod priority, not load order. If you're using MO, it's the left tab: Floppysos needs to be near the bottom.

Editted...

For the spoiler thing...

Try to use (spoiler)Your hidden text here(/spoiler), and use  "["  and ]" instead of " ()"

And you just have to overwrite the file called "hdtPhysicsExtention.dll" within YourSkyrimInstallation/Data/SKSE/Plugins,or in the case of MO, set a higher priority to FloppySOS for it to overwrite AoI Pussy and HDT-PE's plugins, since this will cause priority overwrites within MO, loading the wrong plugin to use for FloppySOS. (Or just search within MO's mod folders and delete those mods version of it, and just leave FloppySOS to do all the magic.)

Editted...

For the spoiler thing...

Try to use (spoiler)Your hidden text here(/spoiler), and use  "["  and ]" instead of " ()"

And you just have to overwrite the file called "hdtPhysicsExtention.dll" within YourSkyrimInstallation/Data/SKSE/Plugins,or in the case of MO, set a higher priority to FloppySOS for it to overwrite AoI Pussy and HDT-PE's plugins, since this will cause priority overwrites within MO, loading the wrong plugin to use for FloppySOS. (Or just search within MO's mod folders and delete those mods version of it, and just leave FloppySOS to do all the magic.)

I ended up just uninstalling floppy :\ i really like it but, until there is a way to have multiple hdt physics It's just going to collide with everything, Plus I have other errors I have to work on that are causing CTD (I believe due to the realvision ENB I just installed replacing unreal cinematic). So for now this will just have to wait :\ thanks for the help though guys \o/ ur all amazing <3 (yes homo)

Came back to Skyrim for a bit, and haven't looked at this mod since the last time I was here.  The FloppySOS solution that I ended up sticking with at the time was a mix of FloppySOS 1.7 and several custom tweaks - mine and others'.

I am interested in 2.3 because it evidently uses an approach which minimizes the multiple equip / unequip steps on game load, making the system feel much more natural.  But I have a couple of quibbles that I need to overcome before I make the switch.  Thought I'd try my luck here real quick before I choose between sticking with the old and making the necessary changes to 2.3 personally.

1) NPC floppification seems to be unpredictable.  I've had it work on game load, and I've had it stubbornly refuse to work (the schlong stays in SOS mode), even in spite of my attempts to manually set the mode.  Not possible to analyze this with my limited sample set.  Maybe it'll just go away.  Edit: Definitely about a 50/50 odds of the follower's schlong being floppified on game load.  When it fails, there is absolutely nothing that can be done to enable it.  And it's not a menu oversight.  The balls still work, though.

2) The Scale Correction Factor is a good idea, because for whatever reason, the follower's schlong still has that issue where I need to define its non-floppy dimensions to be approximately 3x the intended length, whereupon floppification cuts that by 2/3rds and it achieves the target dimensions.  I assume this comes down to some sort of incompatibility between the FloppySOS system and the method I needed to use to define a non-player schlong's dimensions (through EFF's menu, I believe it was).  Unfortunately it seems this scale correction only works on the player, and what I would actually need is an option to independently define the correction on at least a player-vs-NPC basis.  It matters because whenever the NPC's schlong is not floppified, it's as long as a broomstick (owing to the necessary overcompensation mentioned earlier), which of course makes it visually impractical.