In my experience it detects arousal quite well.

I have it set to Arousal detection and I have disabled HDT schlong for high arousal. I have seen a flaccid schlong during animation only two times - at the start of the anim and I have experienced a really big script lag at the time. After I fixed the lag it works exactly as expected. NPCs have different visible arousal and everybody is fully erect while in animation.

Yes it does detect arousal, but you gotta setup Floppy properly or it will... Flop.

It's my first try with this mod and a character with Schlong in general, but floppySoS spams my papyrus log. Not entirely sure if this has much impact, but i thought i'd mention it. Papyrus.1.log

The first 100-200kB are from other mods, then followed by 3600kB of floppySoS...

Sorry if this has already been asked, but... Is this mod compatible with Equippable SOS for females? Are there any particular steps necessary to make it work?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works out of the box. Turns out that I had a different issue. All good, nice work :)

Since i have the same problem, what did you do?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but... Is this mod compatible with Equippable SOS for females? Are there any particular steps necessary to make it work?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works out of the box. Turns out that I had a different issue. All good, nice work :)

I did several things, I can't remember exactly and I don't know which of them actually helped in the end, but:

- update XPMS to latest version

- run FNIS

- make sure XMPS is set up correctly in the MCM menu

- check your log files (papyrus & skse log) to ensure that there are no warnings/errors that talk about non-existing bones

I did nothing specific for SOS for females or to FloppySOS, as I said, it was something else that messed it up. Try the steps above, they are good advice in general so even if they don't help then they don't hurt either.

I did several things, I can't remember exactly and I don't know which of them actually helped in the end, but:

- update XPMS to latest version

- run FNIS

- make sure XMPS is set up correctly in the MCM menu

- check your log files (papyrus & skse log) to ensure that there are no warnings/errors that talk about non-existing bones

I did nothing specific for SOS for females or to FloppySOS, as I said, it was something else that messed it up. Try the steps above, they are good advice in general so even if they don't help then they don't hurt either.

This mod is compatible with with Equip-able SOS out of the box. Pretty sure that mod has proper bones... or rather, wasn't that mod just the equip-able version of the futa mod? The problem is whether your xml's are compatible with each other. I'm not sure which is which is compatible with floppy but Bazinga's is.

Bazinga's mod can/is compatible with Floppy with the right settings so maybe give it a go?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't fix the conflicting balls effect with the mod. What i mean is that the balls model flick, change size (everything else is fine), like it conflict with something else. I should try do a quick video to show it up.

Im using AIO pussy HDT preset, with HDT hair.

I tried many things like load order settings, hdml.xml enable or not, without any result so far :(

Does anyone know how to fix a problem where the mod functions for NPCs but not the player character?

Have you tried using the key bindings? Shift+Del

it should bring up the presets and you can select them from there manually.

Shift+insert  (For NPCS)

Does anyone know how to fix a problem where the mod functions for NPCs but not the player character?

Shift+insert  (For NPCS)

I dont suppose youd know how to switch the key bindings by default? So when you load the game for the first time its set up the way you want? Basically I want to use the right shift instead of the left shift

Shift+insert  (For NPCS)

Thank you. It turned out another mod i was using was also using the delete key and stopping it from working, changing the keybind help.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having CTD on game load due to HDT with HDT Floppy installed? I am trying to pinpoint the cause of my occasional CTD on game load. When it happens SKSE crash log says it was caused by HDT. I would really love to keep playing with HDTFS is there anything I can do? Turns out it was my SAM HDT plugin, It was updated and the problem went away. Cheers. :)

Is anyone else having CTD on game load due to HDT with HDT Floppy installed? I am trying to pinpoint the cause of my occasional CTD on game load. When it happens SKSE crash log says it was caused by HDT. I would really love to keep playing with HDTFS is there anything I can do? Turns out it was my SAM HDT plugin, It was updated and the problem went away. Cheers. :)

With all honesty i've never had a CTD with this mod installed, only the first few versions had their quirks but it's nothing the latest update didn't fix. I can only assume you have lots of HTD mods installed, that could possily be the reason.

Is anyone else having CTD on game load due to HDT with HDT Floppy installed? I am trying to pinpoint the cause of my occasional CTD on game load. When it happens SKSE crash log says it was caused by HDT. I would really love to keep playing with HDTFS is there anything I can do? Turns out it was my SAM HDT plugin, It was updated and the problem went away. Cheers. smile.png

With all honesty i've never had a CTD with this mod installed, only the first few versions had their quirks but it's nothing the latest update didn't fix. I can only assume you have lots of HTD mods installed, that could possily be the reason.

It was an outdated HDT plugin, I updated it and problem solved. :)

Hi everyone.

When i use this great mod with "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" the gender alignment option in FloppySOS goes out the window with the collision in All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy.

But i like to see the balls floppy when having sex so i was wondering if there is a way to add the gender alignment in FloppySOS into All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod?

Perhps if the two mod creators will work together to fix this!

Is it possible?

Or make and update/fix so it will work with All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy?

Hey all, good to see familiar & new faces around here!

I've been away from Skyrim for a bit, but I just installed my new 1080ti and I intend to get back into modded skyrim when I have more time ;)

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod. The problem is that NPCs dicks will go flaccid during sexlab animations, everytime the animation changes the dick will go hard, but then it will slowly become flaccid again. This even happens to the strapons that female NPCs use during lesbian sex and it's very weird to see a strapon go soft. :s

Like I said, I'm not sure if my problem has to do with this mod or not because I play as a male char and this mod works fine on him, even with the animated pussy pack installed. I can see the balls bouncing like they should and the vagina reacting to collision, the issue only happens to NPCs.

I'm using floppysos v2.3, sexlab aroused redux and the AIO animated pussy pack.

Yes, this is an issue more people are getting.

Currently, the only way to stay hard during a sexlab scene, is to use the 'manual' mode for the actor (player or npc) and set them to balls-only.

Actually, Erection Detection mode was designed to support sex scenes, but it seems to be bugged.

Hi Jopie,

Welcome back! :)

I hate to jump on you like this, but is it at all  possible to update this awesome mod to support or work with "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod" as a lot of people have already asked as well. These xml files are really getting the better of me. I am using SAM (Gone back and forth between SAM and SOS... But Sam just has so many better features for diversifying Skyrim's population, witch translates to more realism for me. :)  )

Getting this to work with sexlab and All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod would be the best thing ever. 

Again, thank you for all your hard work that has already gone into this mod!  My Skyrim is definitely lacking without this mod in it. 

Kind Regards

Has anybody made any requests on horse HDT?

You mean with the horse sos add-on? Any add-on should work.

The problem I'm having is that if i have floppy SOS and use racemenu (or ece) my game crashes immediately after leaving

Oh, no, I mean horse-actor, an animal horse. There are nude versions of horse mesh, like the one from More Nasty Critters mod. But there's no dangling on erected horse schlong. If I understand it correct, we need to make a SOS addon for that purpose, and it's badly difficult to arrange everything with SOS form lists, races and that sort of thing?

So I decided to give PSQ a shot and got a game up to level 11 to get familiar with being a succubus, controls, etc. Floppy SOS never seemed to work, until at one point, like level 8 or something, it just started working - for a while - then stopped. Why would it suddenly start working for a while, then suddenly stop? I didn't change or do anything!  Anyway, after fooling with this for a bit, I started a new game.

I xformed at Bleak Falls and Floppy's working great, but got the ol' twitchy weiner / nuts thing I've read about and at one point, the weiner flipped around 180 so my nuts were in front. Ouch! I restarted SOS a few times and the twitchy-ness never went away. OK, so I moved Floppy down to the bottom (above LAL) on my load order and started a new game again. Now Floppy doesn't work at all. What?  All HDT stuff works fine, boobs, tail, etc., and I had added Merida Hair (in my first game) 'cuz it seemed somewhat appropriate for a succubus.

Anyone have ideas as to why Floppy seems rather weird - working / not working, etc.?

EDIT: So I ran LOOT for grins, attached is my load order. Floppy still doesn't work.

EDIT 2:  This seems to work for a while, then not work, then work, then not work. Very strange.

Skyrim Load Order.txt

The problem I'm having is that if i have floppy SOS and use racemenu (or ece) my game crashes immediately after leaving

Is your Race Menu up to date? Cause older mace menus with new XPMSE+HDT=CTDs

Ill double check tonight. I typically use ece only, but for the profile I'm using I have RM.

I do know that when I disabled RM I still had the issue, but I was using the same profile

Is your Race Menu up to date? Cause older mace menus with new XPMSE+HDT=CTDs

Ill double check tonight. I typically use ece only, but for the profile I'm using I have RM.

I do know that when I disabled RM I still had the issue, but I was using the same profile

Found the issue, it is Floppy SOS, specifically a change I made to the xmls. I changed a settting and put them as read only. Ive done it before but recently it was causing a crash. Made some changes and everything is good