I just reinstalled the game and then installed floppy 2.0 and only have a problem when exiting the game. I don't use mod manager or crash fix because I never liked them.

Mod manager as in Mod Organizer or both Mod Organizer and NMM?

Or do you actually mean that you are installing mods manually?

Yes I always install my mods manually.

Ah well... no wonder you have problems.. uh...

Its been a real long time since i last installed mods manually in Skyrim (Mod Managers make installing and uninstalling easier) so.... its kind of hard for me to help you...

Uh... just make sure to reinstall XPMSE (Some mods will overwrite the skeleton_female.nif) after you finish installing all mods manually.

Honestly... I know the feelings you feel right now with manual installing of mods (Man 1 mistake installing Oblivion/Morrowind mods manually and you had to redo everything from the start...) i really recommend to learn to use Mod Organizer because it will help you organize your mods alot more easier.. that said its your choice so... Good Luck is all i can give...

Uh... apologies that i cant help :( I really hope you can manage to make it work so you can have fun in Skyrim like we do right now..

Guest Momber

Do you use the SKSE memory fix together with ENB for memory fix?

Yes.

Did you try the Crash Fixes mod?

Nope.

If you use UUNP  you need to have...

I don't use UUNP. My body replacer of choice is 7B bombshell.

And sorry, my load order is private. I haven't published it anywhere and I have no intention to start now.

most useless bug report ever: When I install 2.0, I basically CTD every time I change cell.  As long as I don't change cell, I'm just dandy fine.  Went back to 1.7, which seems to have no issues (well, at least none that 2.0 "fixed").  Using Racemenu.  Using custom schlong setting.  Sorry that's the best I can do in terms of a bug report.

P.S. Tried a brand new game (using live another life), and I did manage to get out of the first cell, and fast traveled to riverwood without a problem.  Once I try to switch to an indoor cell, I CTD.

Looks like the cause of the CTDs generating large dump files has been found. I'll try to put an update together this weekend.

Thanks again unit00 for helping me with testing, and everyone for submitting feedback!

This new version is great! In case no one noticed already, it supports Werewolves too from what I can tell, at least if you're using SOS ( I guess ) or SAM for them. I personally use SAM, and to my surprise the HDT effect was active on werewolves!

I didn't have any CTD caused by this mod, but again I did clean my save before installing the new version. Can't say if it would CTD without that. I didn't try to create a new character, so I can't confirm if there are CTD with alternate start on my end.

Being able to correct the length of the floppified genitals is also very appreciated!

To sum up, so far so good for me! Thank you Jopie!

Lol I hadn't even thought about that! :) But it makes sense, older versions didn't support werewolves because they couldn't equip the floppy item. But that's no longer necessary...

Hi Jopie, I'm a long time floppysos user, just downloaded 2.0. I've had this question for quite sometime and I'm just now getting around to asking it. I love the floppy ball effect but also love hand collisions. (My player character is male by the way, don't know if that makes a difference.) It seems like I have to choose one or the other. I renamed my htdm.xml file back to original name and my hand collision comes back, obviously at the cost of some very glitchy and twitchy dick and balls. However during the erection events the floppy balls continue to work, as well as my hand collisions so it isn't all bad. I guess my question is, is there anyway for me to add hand collisions to your .xml files so that I could have the best of both worlds? I'd still like my dick and balls to flop around while I'm running around skyrim.

Hope that made sense. Thanks for the awesome mod.

The reason hdtm.xml gets disabled, is because it defines collision shapes for the dick. Floppysos does that too, and 2x collision shapes just get in each others' way (causing the constant twitch behaviour).

But if you edit hdtm.xml and remove the schlong collision shapes, you should be able to use it without conflict.

If you're not sure how to do that, send me your hdtm.xml file.

Looks like the cause of the CTDs generating large dump files has been found. I'll try to put an update together this weekend.

Thanks again unit00 for helping me with testing, and everyone for submitting feedback!

This new version is great! In case no one noticed already, it supports Werewolves too from what I can tell, at least if you're using SOS ( I guess ) or SAM for them. I personally use SAM, and to my surprise the HDT effect was active on werewolves!

I didn't have any CTD caused by this mod, but again I did clean my save before installing the new version. Can't say if it would CTD without that. I didn't try to create a new character, so I can't confirm if there are CTD with alternate start on my end.

Being able to correct the length of the floppified genitals is also very appreciated!

To sum up, so far so good for me! Thank you Jopie!

Lol I hadn't even thought about that! :) But it makes sense, older versions didn't support werewolves because they couldn't equip the floppy item. But that's no longer necessary...

Hi Jopie, I'm a long time floppysos user, just downloaded 2.0. I've had this question for quite sometime and I'm just now getting around to asking it. I love the floppy ball effect but also love hand collisions. (My player character is male by the way, don't know if that makes a difference.) It seems like I have to choose one or the other. I renamed my htdm.xml file back to original name and my hand collision comes back, obviously at the cost of some very glitchy and twitchy dick and balls. However during the erection events the floppy balls continue to work, as well as my hand collisions so it isn't all bad. I guess my question is, is there anyway for me to add hand collisions to your .xml files so that I could have the best of both worlds? I'd still like my dick and balls to flop around while I'm running around skyrim.

The reason hdtm.xml gets disabled, is because it defines collision shapes for the dick. Floppysos does that too, and 2x collision shapes just get in each others' way (causing the constant twitch behaviour).

But if you edit hdtm.xml and remove the schlong collision shapes, you should be able to use it without conflict.

Jopie123 can you do it to mine too?

I am honestly bad at changing the settings and I dont know where to find a guide that explains me the hdt.xml files and how to change them..

hdtm.xml (This is from All in one Animated Pussy)

Thanks Jopie, I feel I have enough experience with jff to pull that off myself but I have bigger problems. Ever since I upgraded to 2.0 I was getting ctd shortly after loading any save file... don't know why. I tried to revert back to 1.7 but I was having the same occurrence. I mess around with the .xml files a lot so I assumed it was something I did on my end. It's been awhile since I tried to work out the issue. Perhaps I'll give it another shot when I get home from work tonight. I skimmed through the thread and although people seem to be having issue upgrading from 1.7 to 2.0 my issues seemed wholly unique. Currently I have floppy disable but I would love to figure this out, although I am a bit attached to my save file currently and would like to avoid starting over. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks Jopie, I feel I have enough experience with jff to pull that off myself but I have bigger problems. Ever since I upgraded to 2.0 I was getting ctd shortly after loading any save file... don't know why. I tried to revert back to 1.7 but I was having the same occurrence. I mess around with the .xml files a lot so I assumed it was something I did on my end. It's been awhile since I tried to work out the issue. Perhaps I'll give it another shot when I get home from work tonight. I skimmed through the thread and although people seem to be having issue upgrading from 1.7 to 2.0 my issues seemed wholly unique. Currently I have floppy disable but I would love to figure this out, although I am a bit attached to my save file currently and would like to avoid starting over. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

What happens when you do coc qasmoke at the title then load your save? Still crash?

2.0 dont work , back to 1.7

I found out that if you have hdtm.xml.disabled in your SKSE folder, 2.0 seems to not work, removing it instantly fixed the problem for me.

Also, just to make sure I have the load order is

HDT 14-28

HDT body type

Floppy SOS

Realistic Force (shouldnt be needed)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I did have one crash when I died and the game reloaded though

What happens when you do coc qasmoke at the title then load your save? Still crash?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Edit: So I googled it and figured out what you meant. Tried it and strangely enough everything worked fine. Loaded my latest save game file and again... everything works with 2.0. Totally sweet. Time to tweak my hdtm file to see if I can get hand collisions working with it. Im not sure if you had anything to do with fixing it but thanks anyway!

Edit: Got everything working! Hand collisions and floppy at last, it took some finagling but I got it!. The only little problem I see is that skyrim crashes every time I quit to desktop. Weird but not game breaking.

Thank you again for this mod!

Guest ffabris

Sorry to report that 2.1 crashes me as badly as 2.0 did. I fast travel and/or go through a load door a few times (1-5), and the game goes bye-bye. :-| Papyrus shows nothing helpful.

Sorry to report that 2.1 crashes me as badly as 2.0 did. I fast travel and/or go through a load door a few times (1-5), and the game goes bye-bye. :-| Papyrus shows nothing helpful.

Check your SKSE folder. Did you leave any old files from the old version or have an hdtm.xml.disabled in there?

Guest ffabris

Check your SKSE folder. Did you leave any old files from the old version or have an hdtm.xml.disabled in there?

No to both. I never had a hdtm.xml to start with. No idea where that comes from even.

No to both. I never had a hdtm.xml to start with. No idea where that comes from even.

Is the area your loading the basic game areas or custom? I don't know if it might be this mod that is causing the issue or a mesh issue your having.

Guest ffabris

Is the area your loading the basic game areas or custom? I don't know if it might be this mod that is causing the issue or a mesh issue your having.

I am starting in BBLS. From there I fast travel to Windhelm (always there so I am doing the same sequence when testing), then enter Candlehearth Hall, which is where I usually crash (during the load transition). If I don't, then I exit the hall and fast travel to Markarth and go into Silver-Blood Inn, then back to BBLS. Most times the crash happens going into Candlehearth Hall, sometimes at some point after that.

I have HDT, and use SAM HDT (Mutable). Neither of these have a hdtm.xml file.

Guest ffabris

Follow-up. With Floppy SOS uninstalled, I went to qasmoke and saved there. Then I quit and installed FloppySOS, loaded the save. From qasmoke, I went to Riverwood, then Windhelm, then into Candlehearth Hall - all fine. Went back to BBLS, then back to Windhelm, and crashed going into Candlehearth Hall.

It appears that FloppySOS 2.x is gobbling memory, much more than 1.x did. I have all the guys in BBLS naked, so that makes for a lot of cloak spells cast.

Not up to doing many more tests, since when I was trying 2.0, the computer locked up completely after a few skyrim crashes, requiring a hard boot. Not too keen on having that happen again.

I had to switch back to 1.7. erection events disable floppy so the balls no move during sex. Most of the actors around have erections So the mod ended up doing nothing. 1.7 lets me disable the erection stopping floppy and go balls only. I can't wait for that option in 2.x since the item added in 1.7 is a pain. Great mod, it made balls finally move I hope the new version keeps that functioning.

2.1 seems to work fine, the only problem I have now is that HDT is generating large dump files.

For instance, playing for one hour has generate half a gig large log/dump file.

That's unfortunate, since 2.1 was hopefully going to resolve this issue.

Just so everyone knows, the way I helped Jopie solve an instance of this was by sending him the crash dump files, along with papyrus logs from the time of the crash, my mod (left) list from Mod Organizer, and my load order.

The crash dump files can be compressed with 7zip, significantly reducing the file size down from 1gb to about 200mb in my case, and then uploaded to a file sharing site like mediafire.

Also, Jopie assured me that the crash dump files do not contain any personal information.

If any of you that are experiencing this crash are using the hdtSkyrimMemPatch, you could try temporarily removing it to see if the problem still occurs.

Have I missed something?

What is it - "dump files"?

May it have smth to do with my CTDs grown frequent last time, especially when entering Jorrvaskr and some other locations?

I am still having ctd when creating a new game via alternate start mod and ctd when entering some place like the abandoned prison. Same problem shows. create new save then white screen on character creation menu at the beginning of alternate start.