I had to go back to 1,7 version because 2.0 was just unstable.

Its 100% Stable to me.

How was it unstable? what was the problem? we could help you out.

CTD in race menu when selecting hairs, when exiting the game. HDT extension save sometime results as a save when CTD.

Did you try ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer ? This one helps with Hair mods.

As for the HDT extension resulting as a save when CTD i have not gotten that here and months. Maybe you are using an older version of Racemenu? Googling shows that if you are using an older version of RaceMenu (Version older than 2.1.5) will cause crashes.

That is no longer need for me as I already use the latest racemenu and it started doing it when I installed the Floppy 2.0 and selecting the HDT hairs mod I use. You don't think I keep mods up to date.

Its 100% Stable to me.

CTD in race menu when selecting hairs, when exiting the game. HDT extension save sometime results as a save when CTD.

As for the HDT extension resulting as a save when CTD i have not gotten that here and months. Maybe you are using an older version of Racemenu? Googling shows that if you are using an older version of RaceMenu (Version older than 2.1.5) will cause crashes.

That is no longer need for me as I already use the latest racemenu and it started doing it when I installed the Floppy 2.0 and selecting the HDT hairs mod I use. You don't think I keep mods up to date.

I do believe you keep mods up-to date i just asked in case, because some people simply forget to update mods (I tend to forget sometimes :P )

The Precache Killer mod helps if you are using too many hair mods together, I use Apachii/SG/KS together and without that i can get crash when selecting hair(Not always but the chance is like 90%) but with it i will get a slight lag but no crashes.

As for the HDT Extension save like i said before i have not seen it here and months so i am shooting blanks on that :o.

EDIT: That said i am off to sleep. Got a busy day tomorrow.

Its 100% Stable to me.

I do believe you keep mods up-to date i just asked in case, because some people simply forget to update mods (I tend to forget sometimes :P )

The Precache Killer mod helps if you are using too many hair mods together, I use Apachii/SG/KS together and without that i can get crash when selecting hair(Not always but the chance is like 90%) but with it i will get a slight lag but no crashes.

As for the HDT Extension save like i said before i have not seen it here and months so i am shooting blanks on that :o.

I think them main problem people are having are memory leaks, after a while skyrim will just crash while walking around with a 1.5 to 2 GB hdt dump log. I get that after half an hour of game-play, I had to clean save and install version 1.7 again.

Its 100% Stable to me.

I think them main problem people are having are memory leaks, after a while skyrim will just crash while walking around with a 1.5 to 2 GB hdt dump log. I get that after half an hour of game-play, I had to clean save and install version 1.7 again.

Thanks for showing the problem which Floppy 2.0 was doing. I hope he fixes it.

Its 100% Stable to me.

Precache killer is not needed as the latest Racemenu already has it built in it. I gave it up more than a year ago.

FWIW, I finally realized that he included an hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll that includes some other functions that his scripts call, and if you don't overwrite the one included by HDT 14.28, you'll have all sorts of errors in your Papyrus log (errors about global native function "addNamedSystem" and "removeNamedSystem"). Overwriting the default one fixed that, and none of my other HDT stuff seemed to break (breasts, butt, hair, tail).

Now I just need to figure out how to slow down the updates for actor states; right now in sex scenes it looks like actors flaccid/erect state is being updated 20 times a second...

I managed to enable floppify effect after installing and uninstalling many times, but only with the command "shift + del" using the magic does not work. Now the problem is that is causing CTD when entering any loading screen while playing. (Back to version 1.7 again ...)

Guest Momber

Any crash fixes on the horizon? I'm getting tired of crashing and more so, of cleaning huge hdtphysicsextention.dmp files out of my overwrite folder.

Going to disable FSOS for now. It just breaks my regular gameplay.

Any crash fixes on the horizon? I'm getting tired of crashing and more so, of cleaning huge hdtphysicsextention.dmp files out of my overwrite folder.

I honestly dont get crashes.

What are you all doing that you get tons of crashes?

For me, after 2-5 minutes or up to 10 minutes of play, my game just stops (forcing me to CTRL+ALT+DEL), rather than CTD (which I used to get a lot).  This never happened before Floppy 2.0.  I've tried rolling back with no luck, I get the same issue, even starting a new game.  Is anyone else dealing with this same issue?  I'll have more time this week to really dig into it and see if Floppy 2.0 is really the culprit.

Guest Momber

For me, after 2-5 minutes or up to 10 minutes of play, my game just stops (forcing me to CTRL+ALT+DEL), rather than CTD (which I used to get a lot).

Exactly. This is what I meant with crashes in fact. I guess I should have been more precise.

Do you also find large hdtphysicsextension.dmp files in your skse folder after that happens?

Honestly do you even have floppy 2.0 installed? CTD in racemenu which others have been experiencing also. Large large hdtphysicsextension.dmp in the SKSE folder also. You have to ALT, CTRL and Delete. when exiting the game which appears every time since the game stops responding. CTD after 5 to 10 minutes of game play.

I was out of town for a couple of days, but fixing these crashes is now my priority.

If they are really hindering your gameplay, stick with 1.7 for now.

However, please do post your load order (if possible the entire list of mods, not just the ones that have esp's) and SKSE version.

tl;dr at bottom

Okay, after playing with this a little more, I've noticed a CTD that I can trigger consistently.

Best I can describe the issue

While leveling my professions I had to sleep and wait, and I noticed that using either of these causes the game to CTD eventually.

If I don't crash during the sleep/wait menu, the performance of the game will drop in performance, both in FPS and it will start chugging or stuttering.

At this point the game will eventually crash while running around, or eventually during a sleep/wait menu if I use them again.

On my current save, it crashes almost every time I try to use sleep or wait after about 5 hours tick down.

This leads to the game freezing, then after about 15 seconds it will silently close.

A file will be generated in Mod Organizer's overwrite folder with the name, "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dmp" being anywhere from 1gb to around 1.7gb file size.

Testing

I've setup a rather barebones mod list for testing, as well as starting a new save game.

The issue occurs on a new save, but it takes longer to trigger the CTD.

I have to visit multiple cities and use wait or sleep quite a few times until the CTD occurs.

If I save after each successful period of waiting, eventually I can get a save where waiting crashes the game very quickly, and mostly on the first try.

I've attached the test loadorder, and papyrus logs from 3 different crashes, just in case.

I could upload the latest dump file to mega or some other service as well, if you'd like to take a look at it, Jopie.

Thanks again for 2.0, but I'll simply roll back to 1.7 for now.

tl;dr,

Waiting or sleeping continually drops performance and eventually causes a CTD, generating a file named "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dmp" around 1gb in size.

Thanks a lot for this, I'm going to try it tomorrow. Right now I can't even reproduce the issue so it's kind of hard to find the cause :(

Honestly do you even have floppy 2.0 installed? CTD in racemenu which others have been experiencing also. Large large hdtphysicsextension.dmp in the SKSE folder also. You have to ALT, CTRL and Delete. when exiting the game which appears every time since the game stops responding. CTD after 5 to 10 minutes of game play.

I have 2.0 installed and haven't crashed yet. Slow downs sometimes when I enter new areas unexplored areas, but its more the fact I bumped my computer settings up to see the limits of my new video card.

So far my only problem is that I get a CTD when trying to load into Jorrvaskr Living Quarters with FloppySOS enabled. I found out it was FloppySOS by enabling mods one at a time until I started crashing again.

Here's my mod list. My game will crash on both a new game and when adding FSOS in the middle of a game. I haven't found any other cells that refuse to load yet because I gave up on FSOS in order to start my werewolf playthrough.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+FloppySOS
+Vanilla Horses
+EnhancedCam
+Double Torch Radius
+Vivid Weathers
-Specialized Followers Legendary
-RAIN v3 x1024 replacer
+Realistic Needs and Diseases
+BrawlBugsCheat
+Brawl Bugs - Standard
+ImperiousRacials
+No Spinning Death Animation v1 3 MERGED
+Werewolf Loot v1 7d Dawnguard Edition
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+Quick Loot
+SkyUIFrostfallAddon
+Campfire
+Frostfall
+ApocDragonborn Staff Crafting
+ApocOrdinator Compatibility Patch
+ApocalypseMagic
+No Killmoves - No Killcams - No Killbites
+Werewolf Perk Overhaul
+SexLabSolutions
+SexLabEagerNPCs
+SexLabDefeat
+SLAL AnimationsByLeito v1
+SLAnimLoader
+SexLabArousedCreatures
+SexlabAroused V27a
+SimplyKnock
-s6 SkyrimEnhanced UUNP Bodyslide
+Ordinator - Dragonborn Respec
+Ordinator
+OPTION PaintedLady REDONE BeastRaces MasterFileOnly
+MAIN PaintedLady REDONE v1
+All-in-One HDT Animated
+normal female werewolf
+hdt werewolves
+NSAP3
+Night Eye Toggle
+New Thinner Torch
+MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage
+Lowered Hands
+Left Hand Rings
+Improved NPC Clothing
+Helmet Toggle
+HD Detailed Terrain - 50 Percent Version
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul
+FixLipSync
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+DynamicFDialogue
+Distant Detail Hearthfire Edition
+coverkhajiits male version
+Armor
+AOF HD Tree LODs 2k
+AOF Believable Hair
+AmazingFollowerTweaks
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
-Complete 1k Textures
+SexLabv162 FULL
+SkyUI
+SOS
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+RCAE
+Better Claws and Gauntlets (Clawed and Better 3rd Person Meshes)
+More Nasty Critters
+PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
+INI settings
+JContainers
+NetImmerse Override v-3-4
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Fuz Ro Doh
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+UIExtensions v1-2
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+RaceMenu v3-4
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Realistic Force
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: ENB Snow FX
*Unmanaged: Further Dark Dungeons for ENB
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: RevampedExteriorFog

2.0 been working pretty good for me so far, just having some slowdowns in some areas with people but it passes after hanging around for a few minutes. Only crashed once in one of the bigger cities (was visiting Markarth at the time) but none since then. It did produce a huge dump file then, but haven't seen it pop up since...

Yup i have Floppy 2.0 installed. To be more precise i installed it 30 minutes after Jopie123 uploaded Version 2.0, at the start i only started getting FPS Issues but then i fiddled a bit with the MCM Menu and the FPS issues vanished, but i didnt get any crash from FloppySoS.

Or to be more frank, i kept getting crashes weeks ago(Before i installed this) but i dont get them anymore because i managed to fix the problems i had (Loot did incorrect load order for 4 mods and some mods kept fighting each-other because i forgot to tweak the MCM settings of these mods).

Guys give us a papyrus log if its possible we might be able to find out the problem that way. Everyone has crashes this is Skyrim after-all so dont be discouraged by some crashes(When Skyrim was released i can assure you  95% never made it past Helgen due to the constant crashes).

Do you use the SKSE memory fix together with ENB for memory fix? (I know you do i am just asking to be sure :P)

Did you try the Crash Fixes mod? If you use UUNP  you need to have "AlignHeapAllocate=0" enabled[Change 0 to 1] else you will crash if you try to change sliders in the UUNP section of RaceMenu, but you can disable it after you finish.

This is my load order by Mod Organizer and Plugins also my modlist(left side of MO) loadorder.txt plugins.txt modlist.txt

This is my Skyrim.ini and Skyrimprefs.ini settings (Who knows it might be an .ini problem?)

Skyrim.ini

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
bInvalidateOlderFiles=0
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

[Audio]
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

[Combat]
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

[Controls]
bBackgroundMouse=0
fMouseHeadingSensitivityMax=0.0600
fMouseHeadingXScale=0.0200
fMouseHeadingYScale=0.8500

[Decals]
bDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=60
uMaxSkinDecals=100

[Display]
bAllowScreenshot=1
bShowMarkers=0
fDefaultWorldFOV=65.00
fLightLODMaxStartFade=8500
fLightLODRange=45000
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=1

[General]
bAlwaysActive=0
bBackgroundLoadVMData=1
bDisableAllGore=0
fFlickeringLightDistance=8192
sIntroSequence=
sLanguage=ENGLISH
uExterior Cell Buffer=36
uGridsToLoad=5
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
fGrassFadeRange=10500
fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=125
fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5
iGrassCellRadius=2
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7
iMinGrassSize=70

[interface]
bShowTutorials=1

[LightingShader]
fDecalLODFadeEnd=1.1
fDecalLODFadeStart=1
fEnvmapLODFadeEnd=1.1
fEnvmapLODFadeStart=1

[LOD]
fDistanceMultiplier=1.00

[MapMenu]
bWorldMapNoSkyDepthBlur=0
fMapWorldMaxPitch=75
fMapWorldMinPitch=15
fMapWorldYawRange=80
fWorldMapDepthBlurScale=0.3000000119
fWorldMapMaximumDepthBlur=0.4499999881
fWorldMapNearDepthBlurScale=4

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

[TerrainManager]
bUseNewTerrainSystem=1

[Trees]
bEnableTreeAnimations=1
bEnableTrees=1
fUpdateBudget=1.5

[Water]
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODTrees=1
bReflectSky=0

[Weather]
bPrecipitation=1

Skyrimprefs.ini

[AudioMenu]

fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal0=0.8000
fVal1=1.0000
fVal2=0.4000
fVal3=1.0000
fVal4=1.0000
fVal5=1.0000
fVal6=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID0=1007612
uID1=554685
uID2=466532
uID3=94881
uID4=369238394
uID5=0
uID6=0
uID7=0

[Clouds]
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000

[Controls]
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bGamePadRumble=0
bInvertYValues=0
bUseKinect=0
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0100

[Decals]
uMaxDecals=350

[Display]
bDeferredShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bFull Screen=1
bFXAAEnabled=0
bMainZPrepass=0
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fGamma=1.0000
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fLightLODStartFade=16000.0000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=16896.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=16896.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=16896.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=16896.0000
fShadowBiasScale=1.0000
fShadowDistance=5000.0000
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
fSpecularLODStartFade=2000.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=16896.0000
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=4
iMaxAnisotropy=16
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=250
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=100
iMultiSample=0
iScreenShotIndex=2
iShadowFilter=3
iShadowMapResolution=2048
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iShadowMode=3
iSize H=1050
iSize W=1680
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iWaterMultiSamples=0
sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770"

[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2

[General]
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7500.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
fGrassStartFadeDistance=3500.0000

[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1

[interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=1
bGeneralSubtitles=1
bShowCompass=1
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultItems=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000

[MAIN]
bCrosshairEnabled=1
bGamepadEnable=0
bSaveOnPause=1
bSaveOnRest=0
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=0
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=600000.0000

[Particles]
iMaxDesired=6000

[saveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000

[TerrainManager]
bShowLODInEditor=0
fBlockLevel0Distance=50000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=72500.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=94000.0000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
fTreeLoadDistance=72500.0000

[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=200

[Water]
bUseWaterDepth=1
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
iWaterReflectHeight=1024
iWaterReflectWidth=1024

I honestly dont know what the problem is for you to be crashing like that but maybe by giving us a papyrus log we might be able to determine that problem.

I am sorry that you keep getting crashes and cant enjoy the game :(

I just reinstalled the game and then installed floppy 2.0 and only have a problem when exiting the game. I don't use mod manager or crash fix because I never liked them.

Mod manager as in Mod Organizer or both Mod Organizer and NMM?

Or do you actually mean that you are installing mods manually?

I just reinstalled the game and then installed floppy 2.0 and only have a problem when exiting the game. I don't use mod manager or crash fix because I never liked them.

Mod manager as in Mod Organizer or both Mod Organizer and NMM?

Or do you actually mean that you are installing mods manually?

Yes I always install my mods manually.