Any chanse to work with "AIO hdt animated pussy"? Coz these mods have different HPE.dll wich does conflict to each mod when changed. 

This post might help.

tl;dr If using Mod Organizer, it should work if you move FloppySOS to the bottom of the left side mod panel, or at least lower than AoI.

I have no experience with this issue, just helping as I can.

i got to the party kinda late, so I'm not sure what was said several pages back, but I use the latest Floppy and it works perfectly.  I am using AI1 animated Pussy also.  So I'm just going to state what I have done in case it helps someone else.  First I would use the latest Floppy because it solved the crashing in Jorvaskar and such.  Next if you are using All in 1 animated pussy, use the Naturalistic hdt mod along with it ....so, All in One first, overwrite with Naturalistic bounce and Jiggles, and then overwrite with Floppy.  And make sure you have the right skeleton, xp32 maximum will do fine.    

If you want to use Floppy and have it react to Arousal, you must check it in the MCM menu, and then set your peramiters for Full Floppy, semi-floppy, half-erect, and full erect. in the MCM.  YOU MUST enable SOS in the Sexlab Arousal MCM menu and enable male arousal animations in the MCM also.  

If you want to use Floppy and have it react to Arousal, you must check it in the MCM menu, and then set your peramiters for Full Floppy, semi-floppy, half-erect, and full erect. in the MCM.  YOU MUST enable SOS in the Sexlab Arousal MCM menu and enable male arousal animations in the MCM also.  

Your post made me understand how to make both "arousal dependent" and "disable on erection" work at the same time. The only thing I had to change in the settings is to turn off HDT schlong for the High arousal preset. And it works really well! 

So this is what seems to work:

1. Select "full floppy" from the "Default presets"

2. Select the arousal level detection option (not Manula and not Disable during erection)

3. Go to the second screen of the MCM Menu - editing the pressets and select the High arousal preset. Uncheck HDT schlong at the top.

Now different NPCs have different visible arousal levels and have floppiness, except for the fully erect where the floppines of the schlong is disabled but the ball are still floppy. It actually works the way I was hoping it would :-) 

Added:

I was just seting up a new game and I see that High arousal preset has the HDT of the scholng disabled by default... Seems I have shot myself in the foot earlier when trying to use it as a preset with the disable on erection option. 

Your post made me understand how to make both "arousal dependent" and "disable on erection" work at the same time. The only thing I had to change in the settings is to turn off HDT schlong for the High arousal preset. And it works really well! 

2. Select the arousal level detection option (not Manula and not Disable during erection)

3. Go to the second screen of the MCM Menu - editing the pressets and select the High arousal preset. Uncheck HDT schlong at the top.

Now different NPCs have different visible arousal levels and have floppiness, except for the fully erect where the floppines of the schlong is disabled but the ball are still floppy. It actually works the way I was hoping it would :-) 

Added:

I was just seting up a new game and I see that High arousal preset has the HDT of the scholng disabled by default... Seems I have shot myself in the foot earlier when trying to use it as a preset with the disable on erection option. 

Glad to hear you got everything working, I think the mod author, and mod authors in general take a lot of heat when people can't get thier mods to work right, but like in my case most of the time I just have not set up my MCM correctly.

Added:

Glad to hear you got everything working, I think the mod author, and mod authors in general take a lot of heat when people can't get thier mods to work right, but like in my case most of the time I just have not set up my MCM correctly.

I'm encountering a physics glitch where the balls go through the schlong mainly because it appears that the schlong doesn't have physics on it. Also the balls glitches through whatever the character wears when crouched. I followed what Prinyo stated here.

Update: woopss. Solved it. OTL i'm just being dumb.

ive read most of the topics about ctd's here i still cant find any solution...i have the All-in-one Pussy mod with Naturalistic XMLs latest version of SOS , XPMS extended, Sexlab (core) - aroused redux - defeat - creature framework and mods that adds dongs to beasts, latest Floppy SOS

i go ctd after 2 secs of loading either a newgame or saved game

i have lots of mods The heavy scripts would be Frostfall-Campfire-Sexlab stuffs , then the armor bbp conversion stuff , and mostly cosmetic mods like house npc overhaul stuff.

and i made sure i have all the required mods installed

I need schlong only option back. Balls are crazily stretched sometimes when I make a freeze-frame shot. If I set no foppy, the schlong gets motionless. How to add schlong only option to v.2.3?

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod. The problem is that NPCs dicks will go flaccid during sexlab animations, everytime the animation changes the dick will go hard, but then it will slowly become flaccid again. This even happens to the strapons that female NPCs use during lesbian sex and it's very weird to see a strapon go soft. :s

Like I said, I'm not sure if my problem has to do with this mod or not because I play as a male char and this mod works fine on him, even with the animated pussy pack installed. I can see the balls bouncing like they should and the vagina reacting to collision, the issue only happens to NPCs.

I'm using floppysos v2.3, sexlab aroused redux and the AIO animated pussy pack.

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it has to do with this mod. The problem is that NPCs dicks will go flaccid during sexlab animations, everytime the animation changes the dick will go hard, but then it will slowly become flaccid again. This even happens to the strapons that female NPCs use during lesbian sex and it's very weird to see a strapon go soft. :s

Like I said, I'm not sure if my problem has to do with this mod or not because I play as a male char and this mod works fine on him, even with the animated pussy pack installed. I can see the balls bouncing like they should and the vagina reacting to collision, the issue only happens to NPCs.

I've had this problem.  And I can tell you, that removing Floppy fixed it. 

I think it has something to do with how Floppy detects arousal. It seems to work for a while, but after time, it fails. 

For a while I thought it was SLEN. But no, it has happened using Matchmaker and Sextalk as well. 

Hey all, good to see familiar & new faces around here!

I've been away from Skyrim for a bit, but I just installed my new 1080ti and I intend to get back into modded skyrim when I have more time ;)

Yes, this is an issue more people are getting.

Currently, the only way to stay hard during a sexlab scene, is to use the 'manual' mode for the actor (player or npc) and set them to balls-only.

Actually, Erection Detection mode was designed to support sex scenes, but it seems to be bugged.

Everything is working fine except my (female, unp) character isnt floppy. NPC (male, female) are perfectly floppy and functional, but for some reason my player character is not, but the breast and butt hdt features are working.

I thought it may be due to being at 100 weight, but setting my weight lower through console did nothing. I have read the entire thread and tried the few fixes I have seen to no avail.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? I started a new game, still not floppy. I have tried installing, and reistalling all files possibly attached to sos, hdt, etc.

So i downloaded the version 1.7 and everything works except for when I enter a SL sex scene the penis does not get erect, Same thing happens when I cast the erection spell from SOS. Any help for my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Iirc there is an option in SL to control erection that doesnt play well with othert mods... been a while.

As for the spells not working, i had the same issue. Oddly the only work around that i got to work was to simply use the hot keys to do it (i assume that is part of 1.7). Something in my load order is breaking the spells but i cant figure out what. Its not a fix, but as long as it works when i want it to im ok with it like this.

So its no use to ask for help cause here you will get everything but Help...

What answer are you looking for honestly?

There are so many factors at play and any one of them can cause issues any thing from simple load order flubs to hardware/software issues, you cant expect someone to just magic it to working order can you?

Long story short i tried out 1.7 and had many issues, now im using 2.3 and have very few if any related to this mod.

That said, im only using 300 (fairly heavy) mods or so, but honestly not much has changed from the last time i tried this mod.

Factors to account for:

Load order

This mod

The game as a whole, as buggy as it is in its natural state

Other mods, and mods that those mods mod and mods that mod mods of mods... it makes your head spin.

Hardware

Software

Wetware

The games mood it seems

I have learned to simply do not ask for help in this Mod thread...If you ask me why you can go back some posts and see read all my tries for help with the Mod and issues related to the Mod..if yours work with 300 imagine why it doesn't work for me with This ...

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

So I have a better PC then before and , before had around 180 Mods installed included this same ones now and it worked ok...now it does not work so I ask for help so i can try to understand why and ..no one helps but simply Make posts saying that I can go there or somewhere...

Clear is that this Mod fails not only for me with the current version...clear is that the other mods I have installed do not CTD and pop up a windows game crash warning that stops my game from running properly...this is clear for me..so I have found a solution all by myself by downloading a simple mod that floppyfies the Balls only without using this Mod...and that is the truth and the fact here..

I am not accusing no one simply asked for help so many times that I am starting to doubt even if this Mod is active anymore...there is no support from anyone..just sometimes posts like yours , that was not a bad post but simply had fun about a GPU that I use..sorry but I can not ask for my Dad or Mom to buy me one anymore I buy my own stuff so I can not afford a better one at the moment..My PC rebuild cost me 2 thousand Eurs...and I have other things more important to spend my money...

I am not saying that you replied badly..just that maybe when you replied I was so sick already of those kind of replies that yours was maybe the final one that turned my head back...

NO hard feelings but people just do not help here...you can read all the posts asking for help not only mine...Simple...but who am I to say what you and others should do !

MY FIX...

Went searching around and found this post here...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

You have in the downloads section of this mod a file called

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 with collisions

Install it and overwrite everything it asks for ...and there fixed the issue..you now have collisions and floppy balls not the DINGYDONG

Thanks any way..

This person solved my issue. I must have missed this page/post (60+ pages), more than half way thru this quoted post this fine sir posted a link to a unp schlong with collisions and it worked for me. Though my character's schlong is less likely to wiggle as much as another girl cock, it still wiggles and is affected by the mcm changes. So good.

All in all, great mod. Great idea. I was getting tired of seeing stiff unmoving balls in this game. Balls are so nice. So thanks. Yay jiggley bits.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but... Is this mod compatible with Equippable SOS for females? Are there any particular steps necessary to make it work?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works out of the box. Turns out that I had a different issue. All good, nice work :)

I've managed to get this mod to only half work.

The problem I've found is that while NPCs have floppyness without issue, the flop flat out refuses to apply to my character.

I don't know if it's due to mods conflicting with one another, or just plain incompatibility, but it really just makes no sense to me. I've had this mod installed before, and it worked as intended (except that erections kept going away after maybe 10 seconds). Then my hard drive decided to die, and I had to restart.

http://txt.do/drpv2  My load order, organized as best as I could. Any ideas would be great.

FloppySOS and AIO/Naturalistic Collision:

Okay dudes, to guide you guys here I will assume you use the following:

- Mod Organizer

- AIO v3.3 by HeroeLeyenda

- FloppySOS

- Naturalistic Bounce and Collision(cuz updates AIO doesn't have but it's not required)

Things to know about:

- FloppySOS will disable hdtm.xml on first startup, and whenever you touch the mcm menu for it, or idk. AIO and Naturalistic does away with hdtm.xml so we're safe there.

Option A, using Floppy during vaginal collision events:

1. Install all 3 mods above in that order. Make sure AIO's penis files are removed and Naturalistic's Floppy option is set to Yes.

2. Set npc mod to manual and set the npc default to balls only. Afterwards, play with the balls only preset to your heart's content. The other presets are used during Floppy Arousal detection so yeah. Balls only are used at almost max arousal, but at that point you might as well stick it to some place.

3. Results may vary. I personally use option B myself. This option might sometimes not align the penis properly on some positions resulting in penetration failure. You might need to play with the preset settings until you're satisfied. Some people provide their own floppy collision xml's so find them and see what satisfies you.

Option B Using xml collisions during sex;

1. On top of AIO, install the updated Naturalistic Bounce and Collision. Make sure to select the proper options, say no during the FloppySOS prompt. Make sure to rebuild all your bodyslide meshes.

2. Remove Floppy and don't use it or set Floppy to manual mode and default both player and npc to disable. Arousal and event detection is wonky as mentioned so use those on your own risk.

Basically you're choosing whether Floppy or other resources dictates your collisions. I don' t have problems with both but you need to play with your dong size to reduce penis spazzing. Spazzing will never go away on floppy's base xml's so find one that suits you. As for the way to use them:

1. Full flop

2. Low arousal

3. Mid arousal

4. High arousal

5. Balls only

6. Disabled

On floppy's files there are 6 almost identical files. Replace them with what you found as a new floppy xml. I'm not sure if making new preset are possible but yeah. It will take time too since not everything are compatibly smooth atm.

Yeah, I think the problem lies in Floppy's event, arousal, and/or erection detection. Using M2M scenes (Gay) for example - the penis will go soft, then hard, then soft several times throughout the scene. Manual control does work. 

Even when set Only Balls option this still occurs. 

So if I run a game where I am RP'ing being married and devoted, then Floppy is active in my load order. If I run a game, where I have a piece in every town (and a few on the road) and regularly visit the Solitude Men's Club, I don't have Floppy active in my load order. In the latter's case it's too much micro managing for my taste. 

And yes, I love this mod. And hope the author can find what's going on. 

In my experience it detects arousal quite well. 

I have it set to Arousal detection and I have disabled HDT schlong for high arousal. I have seen a flaccid schlong during animation only two times - at the start of the anim and I have experienced a really big script lag at the time. After I fixed the lag it works exactly as expected. NPCs have different visible arousal and everybody is fully erect while in animation.