So, with 1.7 we don't need the edited xmls and meshes from OmegaNovaios to prevent crazy collisions?

As far as I could tell my game became really unstable with them activated after the upgrade, so I'd say no. I also updated Beeing Female though, so I'm not sure who the culprit is.

Messed around a bit, pretty sure it's not actually equipping, de-equipping now. I believe it's one of those framerate problems people have been having, which makes no sense because it wasnt happening before i reinstalled everything but it really is the only explanation i have for it right now. Also, whenever the game loads, i get a "There's another xml present, it might conflict with Floppy.xml" type message.

I get that message as well, but if I remove it, my PC loses any HDT it has.

I just want to say thanks again Jopie. You've really created something awesome for the lot of us. I nudged and bugged you here and there with stuff I wasn't sure would've been possible, but you've delivered ten fold and at an incredible pace. My favorite modder. :D

The newest version works pretty well for me, except for one thing.  I've made my peen really long through racemenu (increased length of each of the 6 segments), but when I have floppy turned on, I just have a normal sized peen.  When it goes erect, through arousal or sex, it has the expected length (but of course, not floppy).  Is there any way to retain both the floppiness and the racemenu length of my peen?  I use SOS, Vector Plexus Regular, Racemenu3.4.4, XP32 skeleton,.

Thanks for the update! :) Any word on the conflict with SexLab Cumshot?

No, although I strongly suspect it was caused by FloppySOS alone, by not upgrading correctly from its previous version. I.e. the MCM script contains a version number, which should now properly trigger the registration of newly added settings in the savegame (such as the custom sliders in 1.5). SL Cumshot does not appear to be related to the issue.

What's the best slot to use this with in conjunction with Devious Devices? I can't seem to find a doc that lists down the body slots that are used by DD.

I don't think there is a 'best' slot. It depends on the mods you use.

In my case, the conflicts came from DD gags, and some items from 'sexy ninja armor' and 'hmm what to wear'. Switching to slot 45 worked for me, but may or may not work in your case.

I just want to say thanks again Jopie. You've really created something awesome for the lot of us. I nudged and bugged you here and there with stuff I wasn't sure would've been possible, but you've delivered ten fold and at an incredible pace. My favorite modder. :D

Thanks for the kind words, man :)

The newest version works pretty well for me, except for one thing.  I've made my peen really long through racemenu (increased length of each of the 6 segments), but when I have floppy turned on, I just have a normal sized peen.  When it goes erect, through arousal or sex, it has the expected length (but of course, not floppy).  Is there any way to retain both the floppiness and the racemenu length of my peen?  I use SOS, Vector Plexus Regular, Racemenu3.4.4, XP32 skeleton,.

Yes, use the custom floppy mode. The difference is:

- in 'floppy both' mode, you're using a predefined xml which doesn't take the racemenu sliders into account (because it's predefined)

- in 'custom' mode, the xml is runtime-generated, and the racemenu sliders are inspected and applied to the xml.

In the future, I will probably move away from the predefined xmls, because runtime-generated xmls offer far more freedom and flexibility...

Well the mod works and do what it supposed to do as with version 1.6 ! But i still have two problems.

- with last version i do have fps drop (at least this is what enb say) about 50% when using custom configuration in game. Can be fixed by re-activate it again (in game still)

- and each time i launch the game, the mod tells me that slot 44 conflict with HDT object. And so, i can't have HDT animation + floppyness at the same time :(  I know there is maybe a trick with niskcope  but i guess i failed to do it again :(

This is an extremely old and convoluted method for attached xml data.

A much simpler way:

Open the nif in nifscope.

Right click NiNode, on the context menu go to Node > attach extra data.

Click on NistringExtraData.

(naming the extra data to reflect HDT Havok Path and your xml file destination folder is the same however)

No need to copy and past and move to top and all that rubbish.

I guess this could fix it, but i do not understand the last part. Once iam at NistringExtraData i must edit stuff in "block detail" right ?

it looks like that atm:

what do you tryin to do? femalehead.nif should be like this

attachicon.gifSem título.jpg

im trying to "merge" HDT object directly to the body, because everytime it conflict with floppySOS. I can't get both working at the same time, HDT object will be unequiped if floppy is activated :(

Right now my femalehead nif looks like that but still don't work :

(thx for the 1.7 im glad you find the fps issue, was just the ENB fps limiter shortcut !)

post-43546-0-01235100-1456158233_thumb.jpg

Well the mod works and do what it supposed to do as with version 1.6 ! But i still have two problems.

- with last version i do have fps drop (at least this is what enb say) about 50% when using custom configuration in game. Can be fixed by re-activate it again (in game still)

- and each time i launch the game, the mod tells me that slot 44 conflict with HDT object. And so, i can't have HDT animation + floppyness at the same time :(  I know there is maybe a trick with niskcope  but i guess i failed to do it again :(

This is an extremely old and convoluted method for attached xml data.

A much simpler way:

Open the nif in nifscope.

Right click NiNode, on the context menu go to Node > attach extra data.

Click on NistringExtraData.

(naming the extra data to reflect HDT Havok Path and your xml file destination folder is the same however)

No need to copy and past and move to top and all that rubbish.

I guess this could fix it, but i do not understand the last part. Once iam at NistringExtraData i must edit stuff in "block detail" right ?

it looks like that atm:

what do you tryin to do? femalehead.nif should be like this

attachicon.gifSem título.jpg

im trying to "merge" HDT object directly to the body, because everytime it conflict with floppySOS. I can't get both working at the same time, HDT object will be unequiped if floppy is activated :(

Right now my femalehead nif looks like that but still don't work :

(thx for the 1.7 im glad you find the fps issue, was just the ENB fps limiter shortcut !)

i think the HDT object use the 48 slot, i dont have conflict using both

try changing the slot that FloppySOS use in the MCM

Thx you Karmilla, i'll try that, btw i think i finally manage to force my character to use HDT effect without having HDT object equiped following your nifkscope setup. Also thanks to Keyser Soze

Remove the d:/steam/steamapps etc fixed it.

so, you see the collisions without the HDT object equipped in your PC char?

because here, without HDT object equipped I still have the HDT bounce but i dont have the collisions, like the SOS/belly (belly bulge)

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the update! :) Any word on the conflict with SexLab Cumshot?

No, although I strongly suspect it was caused by FloppySOS alone, by not upgrading correctly from its previous version. I.e. the MCM script contains a version number, which should now properly trigger the registration of newly added settings in the savegame (such as the custom sliders in 1.5). SL Cumshot does not appear to be related to the issue.

Hum, maybe. I haven't tested with 1.7 yet. But When I last tested this, it was a new game, not an update.

Hey jopie, this is a fucking awesome mod I didn't even know I needed until I saw it in action. Major kudos yo.

Would it be possible to disable the HDT for only the "male" (active/penetrator) partner during Sexlab anims? So those of us into gay/TG sex can have one hard dong (penetrator) and one floppy one (receiver)?

Or possibly even an option to use one of the half-erect versions during anims for the receiver...

'Cause like, dongs flopping all over the place whilst getting assfucked is like, awesome.

Another quick question: why does my character's schlong grow much longer and thinner than how it appears in racemenu when I enable the HDT effects?

Are you using custom, or one of the others? Jopie recommended custom somewhere up above because the pre-defined ones don't take racemenu changes into account.

Are you using custom, or one of the others? Jopie recommended custom somewhere up above because the pre-defined ones don't take racemenu changes into account.

I'm using custom, yes, and even then my character's schlong just ends up growing twice as long for some reason.

Can anyone share any decent Custom presets? The premade ones (balls, schlong, both) work wonderfully, but as soon as I choose custom the balls take on a life of their own, often moving above the schlong before they slowly go back down. Also, no collision. Do we need other files to make this work as well, or edit some nif's?

Hey jopie, this is a fucking awesome mod I didn't even know I needed until I saw it in action. Major kudos yo.

Would it be possible to disable the HDT for only the "male" (active/penetrator) partner during Sexlab anims? So those of us into gay/TG sex can have one hard dong (penetrator) and one floppy one (receiver)?

Or possibly even an option to use one of the half-erect versions during anims for the receiver...

'Cause like, dongs flopping all over the place whilst getting assfucked is like, awesome.

Thanks, iron_jack.

There is an item on my todo list to make the distinction between the giver and receiver in a SL scene, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Instead, you could:

1. check the option 'Disable floppiness during erection event'

2. start the scene, both actors would get an erection

3. give yourself or the target actor floppiness again using shift+del or shift+end respectively.

Can anyone share any decent Custom presets? The premade ones (balls, schlong, both) work wonderfully, but as soon as I choose custom the balls take on a life of their own, often moving above the schlong before they slowly go back down. Also, no collision. Do we need other files to make this work as well, or edit some nif's?

Do the balls look like they are pushed away by some invisible object? If so, that is almost certainly a conflict with another xml, like hdtm or such.

To get collision, you should not edit any nif files. The schlong has been configured to collide with just about everything, including all-in-one's physics.

Do the balls look like they are pushed away by some invisible object? If so, that is almost certainly a conflict with another xml, like hdtm or such.

To get collision, you should not edit any nif files. The schlong has been configured to collide with just about everything, including all-in-one's physics.

No, it's more that the physics are wonky. If I crouch and stand up the balls are flung above the schlong and spend a few seconds "gliding" back down. A couple times I've seen it spaz out for a little bit before it goes back to normal. Thing is, the presets work fine, but custom has issues. All my hdtm's have been renamed by FloppySoS. I have no collision with FloppySoS, HDT Bounce and Jiggles and UUNP Special. Works fine without FloppySoS.

Would be nice if there was a choice to disable floppyness on everything but the balls during erection events incase you want a floppy schlong as well when not "standing at attention" :)

Thanks for the mod!

I was using this mod and everything ran perfectly--then I started a new game with a new load order and nothing's getting floppified. I have the MCM menu and run the spells, and so far as I can tell everything is working--the spell gives me the menu of options. But i get just the SOS animations, no floppiness. Same with the hotkey mechanism.

Are there common reasons why things wouldn't get floppified? FNIS (ran it)? Load order?