That was it, thanks. Great to have the floppiness back.

Suggestion: Despite all the customization options, the one way I want this set up isn't available. So most important to me is floppy balls during sex because having them sticking straight out in some of the positions is distracting. And I also like having the floppy schlong during ordinary play for lulz. But if I understand it right, I lose erections while I have floppy schlongs, so the only way to get stiff schlongs during sex is by turning on the "no floppy during sex" option. But then I get the stiff balls during sex. 

So howabout an option that just turns off the floppy schlong during sex--or make that the default behavior. I can't think of any reason why floppy balls should need to be turned off during sex.

And I also like having the floppy schlong during ordinary play for lulz.

I honestly view this as an immersion mod, just as much as SOS itself. These things are supposed to move, after all.

One of the reasons I wanted a mod like this is due to the bedroll feeding animation used by Vampires, and actually having the schlong/balls swing a bit and hang when kneeling down to feed.

A suggestion though, would it be possible to list off currently equipped items in the slot menu? Similar to the menu in SexLab, only this would be for knowing directly in the slot menu if you are wearing an item in the available slots that will conflict.

Suggestion: Despite all the customization options, the one way I want this set up isn't available. So most important to me is floppy balls during sex because having them sticking straight out in some of the positions is distracting. And I also like having the floppy schlong during ordinary play for lulz. But if I understand it right, I lose erections while I have floppy schlongs, so the only way to get stiff schlongs during sex is by turning on the "no floppy during sex" option. But then I get the stiff balls during sex. 

So howabout an option that just turns off the floppy schlong during sex--or make that the default behavior. I can't think of any reason why floppy balls should need to be turned off during sex.

Wow, I was just about to write this exact post :P

It would also be nice if it was possible somehow to use any of the existing presets as a base for the custom setting, as they're mostly perfect besides the "no scaling" part.

The name of the "Disable floppiness during erection events" option is a bit misleading. It actually does what you say: when a sexlab scene starts (or when you press ctrl+pgup, or when any other erection animation happens) and the current floppy mode doesn't support erections, it switches to balls-only mode. Afterwards, it switches back to whatever mode you had before the event.

So maybe I should rename it into "Disable floppy schlong during erection events".

And I also like having the floppy schlong during ordinary play for lulz.

I honestly view this as an immersion mod, just as much as SOS itself. These things are supposed to move, after all.

One of the reasons I wanted a mod like this is due to the bedroll feeding animation used by Vampires, and actually having the schlong/balls swing a bit and hang when kneeling down to feed.

A suggestion though, would it be possible to list off currently equipped items in the slot menu? Similar to the menu in SexLab, only this would be for knowing directly in the slot menu if you are wearing an item in the available slots that will conflict.

Sounds like you are looking for this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64976/?

It adds a MCM menu listing the equipment slots you're currently using. :) So you will just have to look first for a free slot, then apply the floppy effect to one of them. I know, it's not exactly what you are wanting, but it's still very handy.

The name of the "Disable floppiness during erection events" option is a bit misleading. It actually does what you say: when a sexlab scene starts (or when you press ctrl+pgup, or when any other erection animation happens) and the current floppy mode doesn't support erections, it switches to balls-only mode. Afterwards, it switches back to whatever mode you had before the event.

So maybe I should rename it into "Disable floppy schlong during erection events".

FABULOUS!!

Hey Jopie, thanks for this wonderful mod! Really fun to use, especially with some revealing armours for a more breezy feeling...

I'm still having the issue of a "longified schlong" when using Floppy.

It's really hard (no pun intended) to make a well-sized schlong this way without having it hang almost to the knees.

I tried a lot of different things, like setting everything in the racemenu sliders to 1 or 0, updating SOS, and so on.

I searched in this forum for a solution, but could only find some ideas that referred to the racemenu sliders. I tried all sort of possible combinations (also with "weight" and other Floppy settings), but couldn't get rid of the unintended longification...

I'd be happy if someone has an idea what might cause this and how to fix it, or just point me in the right direction if there is an easy solution I overlooked.

Thanks a lot!

New version with tons new things! :D

Thanks for your time and efforts into this! Latest update really fixed things rightway up!

Curious, when you get around to werewolves, will it be compatible with genders? I've a few mods that give animals genders and especially werewolves since I never liked the idea of all weres being male lol

I ask becuase some mods like this don't always play nice with something like that straight out of the box.

Thanks for your time and efforts into this! Latest update really fixed things rightway up!

Curious, when you get around to werewolves, will it be compatible with genders? I've a few mods that give animals genders and especially werewolves since I never liked the idea of all weres being male lol

I ask becuase some mods like this don't always play nice with something like that straight out of the box.

The reason werewolf schlongs are currently not supported is because I don't have any werewolf mods installed right now, still playing with vanilla werewolves. But I noticed there are some impressive werewolf mods out there, so I have some catching up to do :)

When I do, I'll make sure to get in touch with you to figure out how to best approach this, so thanks for the heads up :)

Thanks for the great mod. I've noticed that SL Aroused now triggers partial erections, so npc arousal using revealing armor/clothing are easy to spot. Cool effect, even when using SoS Light; there are various states of arousal, the npc will have seemingly varying size schlong, with varying degrees of erection. Simplest way to determine arousal. 

Using Custom settings from this mod to indicate arousal states would be awesome.  

The reason werewolf schlongs are currently not supported is because I don't have any werewolf mods installed right now, still playing with vanilla werewolves. But I noticed there are some impressive werewolf mods out there, so I have some catching up to do :)

When I do, I'll make sure to get in touch with you to figure out how to best approach this, so thanks for the heads up :)

Lol, in order for me to decifer the 'Best WW Mod' I'd have to do my homework too as there have been a plethora of them BUT the ones that get the most praise seems to be Werewolf Mastery and Moonlight Tales (which both also work with eachother too).

I'd say those two are very well balanced and complete (in my humble opinion) so if you wanted something to go off of, I'd say it'd be those two but I could be wrong; someone will step in and correct me if I am.

I'd imagine the SOS side of WWs would be an easy undertaking but the mods that present sheaths might be a daunting task? I wouldn't know, the mod I'm working on is kicking my arse all across the room but I suspect it's because I'm the underdog using Blender x.x

Simple question, this mod disables key bindings from SOS for schlong erection...shift + Pageup - pagedown !???

It depends: if the option "Disable floppiness during erection events" is NOT checked, and the schlong is floppy. Then the effects of shift+pgup/pgdown (i.e. erection animations) will not be visible because physics 'overrule' animations.

Simple question, this mod disables key bindings from SOS for schlong erection...shift + Pageup - pagedown !???

It depends: if the option "Disable floppiness during erection events" is NOT checked, and the schlong is floppy. Then the effects of shift+pgup/pgdown (i.e. erection animations) will not be visible because physics 'overrule' animations.

Yes got that...

I am happy to say that there are no more conflicts with SOS skeleton , works like a charm to me....

And the pgdown and pgup keys have the same use once this mod is disabled during Sex ...so its perfect since when they get aroused and the "thing" goes up your Mod is auto disabled ...

Thanks perfect update...

Finally got  the correct Schlong texture for my Character along side with this Mod its awesome now !

Some screens in Thanks for the great job done with  this Mod...

post-136583-0-54994100-1457010658_thumb.jpg
post-136583-0-63580100-1457010681_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for this brings a little more realism to the moving character !

post-136583-0-54994100-1457010658_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-63580100-1457010681_thumb.jpg

What is the SKSE plugin doing in the context of this mod? Do you have the source available?

FloppySOS.h:

#include "skse/PapyrusNativeFunctions.h"
#include "skse/GameEvents.h"
#include "skse/GameMenus.h"

#include <iostream>
#include <string>

#define PLUGIN_NAME "FloppySOS"

void generateCustomConfig(StaticFunctionTag *base, VMArray<BSFixedString> keys, VMArray<BSFixedString> values);
bool fileExists(StaticFunctionTag *base, BSFixedString path);
void renameFile(StaticFunctionTag *base, BSFixedString fromPath, BSFixedString toPath);

bool RegisterFuncs(VMClassRegistry* registry);

void replaceAll(std::string& str, const std::string& from, const std::string& to);
void readXML(const char * path, std::string& contents);
void writeXML(const char * path, std::string& contents);

generateCustomConfig: Generates a floppysos_custom.xml file

fileExists: used to check dependencies, such as RCAE, StorageUtil etc.

renameFile: used to rename hdtm.xml in case of conflict

some1 can me explain what should I do to work against hdtvagina without hdtm.xml?

Not sure what's going wrong there... I'd say try a simple setup at first, see if that works:

- XPMSE Skeleton (which has HDT support)

- A body mesh with HDT support

- One of these HDT configs: Stevierage's, Bazinga's or Bounce and Jiggles

- FloppySOS

That should give vagina collision, if you're using floppy mode 'balls only'.

some1 can me explain what should I do to work against hdtvagina without hdtm.xml?

Not sure what's going wrong there... I'd say try a simple setup at first, see if that works:

- XPMSE Skeleton (which has HDT support)

- A body mesh with HDT support

- One of these HDT configs: Stevierage's, Bazinga's or Bounce and Jiggles

- FloppySOS

That should give vagina collision, if you're using floppy mode 'balls only'.

Q1:but i must only choice "balls only" before sex scene, if i want collision vagina ? Q2: i cant have "custom"option set,when i want collision?,stil when i start sex scene my penis have erection without floppy but only works balls floppy and it is correct, however again dont work collision vagina:D

Q1:but i must only choice "balls only" before sex scene, if i want collision vagina ? Q2: i cant have "custom"option set,when i want collision?,stil when i start sex scene my penis have erection without floppy but only works balls floppy and it is correct, however again dont work collision vagina:D

All modes support collision, but in floppy/custom mode the collision shapes are a bit too small. This means the vagina will move too little/too late.

That's something I hope to improve for the next release, but for now it's better to use balls only mode for vagina collision.

I'm afraid I don't understand your last sentence. :blink:

All modes support collision, but in floppy/custom mode the collision shapes are a bit too small. This means the vagina will move too little/too late.

That's something I hope to improve for the next release, but for now it's better to use balls only mode for vagina collision.

I'm afraid I don't understand your last sentence. :blink:

k thx for explain