Hello all.  I'm not really interested in the sos thing.  But the title of this thread mentioned ground collision and that would be very helpful to my current mod.  I've made a gorgon race with snake tail(instead of legs) with hdt physics, but I'm really a noob on the hdt stuff and I haven't been able to find any information on how to give the tail ground collision.  It keeps clipping with the ground every time I go down hills/stairs.  So, any help you all might give would be great.  Thanks, and I'm sorry for jumping in on a thread where my problem doesn't belong, but I couldn't find a thread that fit, and no one responded to my thread.

i using both stevie vagina and COS :D both dont work,i will wait for uptade  ;)

A CTD by floppysos, when loading a cell? I can imagine only one scenario: the floppify cloak effect tries to apply the HDT effect to an NPC or creature that doesn't accept it.

Got any idea what mod it could be? I can't reproduce your issue, but then again my dayspring canyon is pretty vanilla.

I'll throw in my observations.  Despite having about 1000 mods, my Skyrim basically never crashes, because of the pains I took to force cross-mod compatibility and crush bugs, including fixing problems in several mods myself just so I could continue to use them.  (BBLS was so thoroughly broken, for example, that I had to do without it completely, and I'm certain that anyone using it regularly gets unaccountable CTDs.)  My point is that if I do get a CTD, it tends to be pretty obvious why.

Right now the only CTDs I get happen when 1: I load a save without remembering to load a qasmoke save first, which is something one eventually needs to do once their save file sizes grow too large.  Or 2: Within a few seconds of loading a game, at the moment when FloppySOS does one of its equips, of which it does several in a sequence.

This, I think, is likely to be all on HDT-SMP with no possible answer.  There are other quirks with the system which, similarly, probably cannot be addressed on the mod level.  That whole thing with the floppy effect going out of whack at framerates below 49?  If you take a close look at the schlong, it is constantly doing a subtle twitch.  It has no true rest state, but is instead constantly responding to its own motion from one frame ago.  This just happens to snowball when the motion is spread over too many milliseconds.  Probably an un-fixable quirk.  Also, NPCs with the floppy effect.  When you transition to a new area, about 10 or 20% of the time, the NPC's schlong (and/or balls) will be stuck extended to the horizon in some random direction, and most of the time it does not become un-stuck without a reload.  Obviously this is not the fault of anyone making a mod that uses HDT-SMP; it's just an inherent quirk, overlooked or ignored by the author of HDT because the issue was never elevated to the point where it was worth it to address.

Is there any way to get the followers schlong from shrinking when fast traveling and restarting the after exiting? Sometimes when entering caves, houses and so forth.

Hopefully that will be fixed soon. As a workaround, you could toggle the NPC mode in the MCM (just click some modes, no need to enter the menu twice).

Hello all.  I'm not really interested in the sos thing.  But the title of this thread mentioned ground collision and that would be very helpful to my current mod.  I've made a gorgon race with snake tail(instead of legs) with hdt physics, but I'm really a noob on the hdt stuff and I haven't been able to find any information on how to give the tail ground collision.  It keeps clipping with the ground every time I go down hills/stairs.  So, any help you all might give would be great.  Thanks, and I'm sorry for jumping in on a thread where my problem doesn't belong, but I couldn't find a thread that fit, and no one responded to my thread.

The idea of ground collision comes from a HDT tail mod. It basically adds an invisible square collision shape below the character's feet. Note that if you use this approach, it will still not work well on uneven ground, such as stairs.

So this started happening and I can't seem to get it to stop, after moving it stops for a few seconds but then comes back.

Gif of the problem

attachicon.gifgiphy.gif

That looks like the FPS issue. Check your framerate when this happens, it is probably between 30-50. Unfortunately, there is no known fix at the moment.

I was wondering what hdtm.xm is renamed to by the mod and how to find it. I just uninstalled the mod because I was having some trouble with it, but now I can't find hdtm.xml anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found it. The file is named hdtm.xml.disabled in skyrim/data/skse/plugins

The idea of ground collision comes from a HDT tail mod. It basically adds an invisible square collision shape below the character's feet. Note that if you use this approach, it will still not work well on uneven ground, such as stairs.

That sounds like it might work, at least partially.  As of the moment, the tail clips the ground really bad.  So, how do you do that.  Is it something I do in the xml file?  Is it something I make in the 3ds max skeleton.  I'm sorry to bug you with this, but like I said, I'm just figuring this hdt stuff out as I go.

That sounds like it might work, at least partially.  As of the moment, the tail clips the ground really bad.  So, how do you do that.  Is it something I do in the xml file?  Is it something I make in the 3ds max skeleton.  I'm sorry to bug you with this, but like I said, I'm just figuring this hdt stuff out as I go.

Yes, this has to be defined in the xml. Take a look at floppysos_custom.xml, in particular the hkobjects named #0200, #0201 and #0202.

Note that in my setup, the floor is in collision group 23, and collides with 0 (schlong) and 7 (scrotum). You may require different grouping.

Good news guys! I finally found a fix for the FPS jitter issue. It requires patching hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, and I'm still testing it, but hopefully we'll be rid of the Crazy Schlong Syndrome soon :)

Yes, this has to be defined in the xml. Take a look at floppysos_custom.xml, in particular the hkobjects named #0200, #0201 and #0202.

Note that in my setup, the floor is in collision group 23, and collides with 0 (schlong) and 7 (scrotum). You may require different grouping.

Thanks for the help.  I'll check that out.

Good news guys! I finally found a fix for the FPS jitter issue. It requires patching hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, and I'm still testing it, but hopefully we'll be rid of the Crazy Schlong Syndrome soon :)

Amazing!  That's not just good news, that's incredible news.

Thank you for your amazing work, Jopie.  I can't wait for this to be released.

I hope it's all going smoothly for you.

By the way, I experience the same as others with SL Cumshot and the latest XPMSE wiping out and disabling all the hdt information for FloppySoS.

Like others have said though, It is simply fixed with a workaround by disabling the mod, making a clean save and then re-enabling it, so it's not that big of a deal for me personally.

Thanks again for this wonderful mod.

Sadly i got 100% ctd on ALL my saves with FloppyMod activated, idk why and it its really a mod issue so i tried without it and can load them.

Now i found this in .log

[05/24/2016 - 10:25:50AM] Error: Unable to call GetFormID - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].FloppySOSConfigMenu.GetFormID() - "<native>" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 84
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[05/24/2016 - 10:25:50AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"

Of course im not saying its floppySOS fault, but i leave it here for info. Also should i load this mod before or after something ? Maybe loaded last ?

Sadly i got 100% ctd on ALL my saves with FloppyMod activated, idk why and it its really a mod issue so i tried without it and can load them.

Now i found this in .log

[05/24/2016 - 10:25:50AM] Error: Unable to call GetFormID - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 84

[alias PlayerRef on quest SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0F000802)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

[05/24/2016 - 10:25:50AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"

Of course im not saying its floppySOS fault, but i leave it here for info. Also should i load this mod before or after something ? Maybe loaded last ?

Are you still getting 100% CTD? Did you get it as soon as you started using FloppySOS for the first time? Does it also happen if you load the game after a "coc qasmoke"?

Heavy script load may cause CTD on game load, and FloppySOS does add some load (several startup checks and a cloak effect to floppify NPCs).

That script error suggests FloppySOS was present in your save, but was removed at a later point. I don't think it would cause a CTD, but anyway a clean save should fix that.

Regarding load order: it shouldn't matter. FloppySOS does not overwrite any files and has no explicit mod dependencies. (by explicit I mean esp/esm dependencies)

Now i found this in .log

stack:

Are you still getting 100% CTD? Did you get it as soon as you started using FloppySOS for the first time? Does it also happen if you load the game after a "coc qasmoke"?

Heavy script load may cause CTD on game load, and FloppySOS does add some load (several startup checks and a cloak effect to floppify NPCs).

That script error suggests FloppySOS was present in your save, but was removed at a later point. I don't think it would cause a CTD, but anyway a clean save should fix that.

Regarding load order: it shouldn't matter. FloppySOS does not overwrite any files and has no explicit mod dependencies. (by explicit I mean esp/esm dependencies)

To answer you, i did try so many stuff to fix this insta CTD. To resume it again :

- game crash on start up

- character is stuck in "T" stance

- getting thee "footIK" crash message after ctr alt sup

So we can say its a skeleton issue. According more logs and  as you said, FloppySOS trying to trigger something even if disable (not fully uninstalled)

But its the ONLY way for me to load the "corrupt" saves, any of them. Right now my game is way more stable on Load/ reload (after death) without the mod.

It should be note that i don't use tha many script, but once again it could be that. Best bet is that when you logging up a save SKSE call something on FloppSOS (we can hear the sound of an item equipped) that make my game crash. (but usually i can't get that far, the saves can't be load)

Further test will be made, and i'll try to just re-install FloppySOS again and see from there.

Still hope to get an answer on to how can I decrease the size of those monster soft schlongs, which like to grow more monstrous when floppy :( Please, look at this picture http://imgdepo.com/id/i9294293 Both penises are 1st size and they are floppyfied. But the difference is still clear, I suppose. The "bad orc" one (left) is closer to the idea of "normal map", though I'd love it to be smaller. The "bad dog hoodie" (right) is somewhat incredibly big. Why is it so?

If somebody would be so kind to recommend me some textbook on this particular subject...

Still hope to get an answer on to how can I decrease the size of those monster soft schlongs, which like to grow more monstrous when floppy :( Please, look at this picture http://imgdepo.com/id/i9294293 Both penises are 1st size and they are floppyfied. But the difference is still clear, I suppose. The "bad orc" one (left) is closer to the idea of "normal map", though I'd love it to be smaller. The "bad dog hoodie" (right) is somewhat incredibly big. Why is it so?

If somebody would be so kind to recommend me some textbook on this particular subject...

im pretty sure this was answer before somewhere, in the current version the more the sliders go up the longer it will look when floppy

dunno if there is a fix or will be fix for it atm

Ok some background on this: when the schlong becomes floppy, the bone positions in the skeleton are no longer relevant.

Instead, the bones are where Havok thinks they should be (using the constraints specified in the xml of course).

The only factor that is applied before the bones are handed over to Havok, is the scale factor (due to actor size and schlong size/thickness in racemenu).

Now in the 'old' floppy modes (all modes except custom), these constraints are hardcoded in the xml. Unfortunately, I made some rounding errors which means the size doesn't exactly match. This mismatch becomes more apparent when the scale is increased (as GodSmack mentioned).

The good news: in the next release, there is a fix for this mismatch, and there is also a correction factor you can use if your schlong differs significantly from the default SOS skeleton.

For the balls, there is a new 'droop' slider which allows you to specify how low they should hang.

So keep your eyes peeled for release 2.0, coming Real Soon . ;)

One more busy week ahead, after that I can dive back into modding and finish it up.

The good news: in the next release, there is a fix for this mismatch, and there is also a correction factor you can use if your schlong differs significantly from the default SOS skeleton.

One more busy week ahead, after that I can dive back into modding and finish it up.

ahaha!!! I assure you MY schlong doesn't need any correction.

Nevertheless I'm eager to have new release released.

I'm loving this FloppySOS mod!!

Took awhile to figure out which setting I like the best but that goes with the territory.

I'm wondering if the wonderful FloppySOS mod creator ever thought of trying to create a somewhat floppy (or bouncy) ass, a bouncy butt I guess, for MALE characters?

I see tons of mods for female but no male bouncy butt mods.

Specifically for the Schlongs of Skyrim mod.

If you could perform this clever achievement, I would be ever so grateful!!!

Took awhile to figure out which setting I like the best but that goes with the territory.

I'm wondering if the wonderful FloppySOS mod creator ever thought of trying to create a somewhat floppy (or bouncy) ass, a bouncy butt I guess, for MALE characters?

None for SoS (to my knowledge), but Shape Atlas for Men (SAM) supports bouncy ass and pecs. In the same forums that SAM is in is an HDT file to make bouncy butts and chests for men and women as well (global file does both while there is one for just men too).

None for SoS (to my knowledge), but Shape Atlas for Men (SAM) supports bouncy ass and pecs. In the same forums that SAM is in is an HDT file to make bouncy butts and chests for men and women as well (global file does both while there is one for just men too).

I guess I'm one of those hold-outs that much prefer SOS over SAM.

I DID find the HDT bouncy butt file for SAM and tried using it with SOS just to see what would happen.

It actually worked, however, there was an empty weird gap just above the schlong.

Probably due to some incompatibility issue.

Was hoping Jopie123 would take up the challenge  ;)

For the balls, there is a new 'droop' slider which allows you to specify how low they should hang.

This makes me all sorts of happy, the most notable cause for my characters balls spazzing out is them colliding with the thighs too much when I make them a certain size. No more teeny-tiny balls for him!

Just wanted to suggest that when you've found the time for the next update, you might want to be sure to tweak a follower's schlong (via the EFF method) and scrutinize how FloppySOS handles those tweaks, after a game load, after transitioning areas, etc.  As noted before, in the current iteration of FloppySOS, NPC schlongs receive a different (shorter) sequence of re-equips from what the PC gets, ultimately resulting in some disparity which can only be temporarily corrected with FloppySOS' manual selection menu.  Basically I worry that NPC schlong tweaks, which can only be accomplished via a single, tricky means, might be overlooked in the next version.

I guess I'm one of those hold-outs that much prefer SOS over SAM.

I DID find the HDT bouncy butt file for SAM and tried using it with SOS just to see what would happen.

It actually worked, however, there was an empty weird gap just above the schlong.

Probably due to some incompatibility issue.

Was hoping Jopie123 would take up the challenge  ;)

Well, there are reasons for using one or the other.

SAM has properly weighted bodies that has a lot of variation and allows for HDT, while SOS can only have the schlong enabled for HDT, due to the body mesh not being fully weighted to the bones available.

But SOS has way more schlong mods for it from what I can tell, and has the most complete revealing set of armors if you are into that sort of thing. You want schlong variety? You should go with SOS. Want Body variety? SAM.

I'm sure I'm missing some things as I haven't tried SAM, but my current mod setup is too reliant on SOS to just give it up. Plus, those body proportions really don't do it for me. (although I'd love a fat slider akin to FO4's)