Has anyone tried making the bodies with hdt physics added? I think I will give it a shot bc I love my corpses stiff but not too stiff...I like jiggly parts hehe ^_^

I tried to watch some 1 hour long hdt tutorials, but there's like 10 minutes of explaining how to copy files from desktop to a folder and when it comes to hdt there's 2 seconds of super fast clicking on some obscure menus, then 10 minutes of dragging a bone around.

Has anyone tried making the bodies with hdt physics added? I think I will give it a shot bc I love my corpses stiff but not too stiff...I like jiggly parts hehe ^_^

I tried to watch some 1 hour long hdt tutorials, but there's like 10 minutes of explaining how to copy files from desktop to a folder and when it comes to hdt there's 2 seconds of super fast clicking on some obscure menus, then 10 minutes of dragging a bone around.

Oh man I guess I will have to find a more detailed tutorial lol that sounds terrible :D

This mod have a quest ?!!! I see the potential, but I do not see the purpose.

How this work?(I see a full of scripts too)

Is it a wip?I may be too hopeful...?

no quest, just being a cannibal, butchering women and making lovely food from the body parts.

and its a dead mod sadly.. still playable though.

goat brother please making more and unp body

Anyone know what folders these go into?

they're on page 6

Banditpole01-06 - Clutter\bandit

tg00brynjolfstall - Architecture\Riften

femalepenis parts - Textures\c3d\Vol1textures\part3

good idea is to unarchive the bsa meshes folder and keep them at hand so you'll find them easier

goat brother please making more and unp body

Anyone know what folders these go into?

they're on page 6

Banditpole01-06 - Clutter\bandit

tg00brynjolfstall - Architecture\Riften

femalepenis parts - Textures\c3d\Vol1textures\part3

good idea is to unarchive the bsa meshes folder and keep them at hand so you'll find them easier

Thanks for the help :)

Try this. I copied breast\butt\belly bones to body meshes normal\plump bodies. Works fine for me

HDT normal_plump bodies.rar

WHAT OMG! Thats the only one I use...I like them thick n juicy lol you are my hero Artpad...thank you. ^_^

Try this. I copied breast\butt\belly bones to body meshes normal\plump bodies. Works fine for me

WHAT OMG! Thats the only one I use...I like them thick n juicy lol you are my hero Artpad...thank you. ^_^

You are welcome! ;)

You are welcome! ;)

Dude I am going to create and animation just for  your hdt body man...give me a few hours and I will PM you with them. :lol:

attachicon.gifHDT normal_plump bodies.rar

I made this animation for version 21.8 of my mod...its specifically made for your hdt namira's goat body lol thank you again! Stay brutal man.

post-51187-0-51275500-1470963187_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-67487900-1470963201_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-09151900-1470963214_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-71662500-1470963229_thumb.png

GIFS

post-51187-0-72478300-1470963143_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-13845700-1470963116_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-72851000-1470963095_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-92657300-1470963074_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-68973600-1470963061_thumb.gif