What music do you listen to?

13 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

One of the few rock ballads that didn't suck. :classic_wink:

One of the best ballads ever.

I am surprised you didn't grab this one as well.    This is the song that jumps to mind when I hear "rock ballad".    At that time though, I thought there were several really good ones.

Also Styx had some really good ones, though......that is more like a Rock Opera than a ballad (Paradise theater for instance).

Besides Rock & Roll I listened to a Public Radio station in the 90's, where I caught the weekly broadcast of "Echoes" which is where I first heard this group, Dead Can Dance. I smoked a lot of weed back then.

Echoes is now available online for streaming.

Edited by caveman74

NFS Unbound soundtrack, they added a lot of cool songs in the game this time (unless Heat which only had a few decent songs). They have a good mix of genres and styles from all over the world which is very fitting for a game of this scope and theme.

There are more songs i like in the soundtrack obviously but for now i won't post all of them.