What music do you listen to?

On 11/11/2022 at 1:58 PM, Wandering_Mania said:

What? Because I can best describe myself with a quote from Full Metal Jacket? Or is it because I quote it in the first place? Or maybe it's because I thought that '10 hours of Row, row, row you boat' was a funny as hell response to 'redundant and boring'? I mean we could just go back to this:

Noice. If you don't know him yet, check KRTM. I think you'll like

But to elaborate further and make myself more clear : Peacock is a good artist, indeed. It's just my personnal taste I was talking about when I said "redudant and boring" :)

Edited by Wanelmask
4 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said:

You feel old? I remember when this one originally released:

I'm not that much versed into Gabber and it's precursors tbh, I appreciate it, but not as much as frenchcore. What's the release date of this track? 1995 ?

14 minutes ago, Wanelmask said:

I'm not that much versed into Gabber and it's precursors tbh, I appreciate it, but not as much as frenchcore. What's the release date of this track? 1995 ?

Around then. It was on the original '10 years of Terror' album (a best hits album). It's now been about '35 years of terror' so to speak, and to give you a bit of context. So yeah, old.