What music do you listen to?

I will risk a little Lili though : )

The Male youth on the vocals just makes this the most eire version. I've checked out the tracks of younger and older females doing beautiful renditions, but nothing matches the youth and falsetto of this boy. I had a music teacher in grade school that told us that boys do better falsetto, and girls did another range that adult males did better. can't remember which though, maybe baritone.  One of my favorite recordings online.

Edited by TheWilloughbian
1 hour ago, TheWilloughbian said:

I will risk a little Lili though : )

The Male youth on the vocals just makes this the most eire version. I've checked out the tracks of younger and older females doing beautiful renditions, but nothing matches the youth and falsetto of this boy. I had a music teacher in grade school that told us that boy do better falsetto, and girls did another range that adult males did better. can't remember which though, maybe baritone.  One of my favorite recordings online.

Real shame she died so early. Girl in her teen years was already tailing the big names 

Spoiler
On 11/27/2022 at 11:56 PM, TheWilloughbian said:

you know what? f em XD

Edit: low rez pic may be a bitch but the recording is big badda boom. 

Yes, I have heard parts of this concert many times! Never could remember the name of it though. Good for stress testing your sound system when played properly.

Edited by Krolista

More FF VI music

Devil's Lab (Magitek Research Facility)

Nobuo Uematsu's original version.

Two remade orchestral versions in spoiler

Spoiler

Orchestral version by sschafi1

Orchestral version by RebeccaETripp

I love the music from this game way too much. ?

Edited by Krolista