What music do you listen to?

36 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You're missing some classics.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, those are awesome.

I put up my xmas tree this morning.  Dunno why.  I'm not religious at all, have no one to see it, and really just don't care.
Festive, I suppose.  Call it nostalgia, or whatever - stupid even.  IDFC...lol

Here's a traditional carol I always liked:

7 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

As I get older, I find that some of those traditions (like christmas trees and carols) become more important.    Perhaps nostalgia, or perhaps having seen so much negativity, it is a way to escape, for a moment, to take simple joy in good decorations, good wine and good songs.  

I'd counter by saying "why reserve that for holidays when we could use more smiles all year 'round?" :D

4 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

As I get older, I find that some of those traditions (like christmas trees and carols) become more important.    Perhaps nostalgia, or perhaps having seen so much negativity, it is a way to escape, for a moment, to take simple joy in good decorations, good wine and good songs.

Personally I just hate the holidays because I get another year added on the age tally. And still being alone at my age sucks. But if you really need 'uplifting music' here's one album that always got played every holiday while I was a kid: