What music do you listen to?

I'm rly into metal/Arch enemy, also music great for workout.

Alissa's voice has so much power.

Not trying to start a flamewar, i love Arch Enemy with Alissa, but especially when it comes to power i still prefer Angela.

Alissa has the better technique and clearer vocals, but clear vocals aren't exactly what i search in metal, often quite the opposite. ;)

I sometimes listen to music while working and not beeing able to understand the lyrics is often a pro then. :D

*edit: and a band i accidently found a couple of years ago, at least this video has reached quite high numbers since then:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, great idea for a topic! I can literally talk about music the whole day.

I never really restrict myself to a single genre - I can enjoy some Taylor Swift and K-POP tonight, then jam to Linkin Park's old hits the morning after.

However, during these cold, winter-ish days, I prefer listening to much more relaxing music, such as Dido's "White Flag" and one of my all-time favourites, Britney Spears' "Sometimes".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently, Frank Zappa has been my obsession, in particular the albums Joe's Garage (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7C45gmwY0) and Hot Rats (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uEijJoiZbU).  However, I've recently been returning to Nine Inch Nails as well as Rammstein (first concert), and am eagarly awaiting seeing the dark synth artist Carpenter Brut in April, as well as whenever Perturbator returns to Chicago.