Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Thanks for sharing, Fuzzykins.  Just an observation which may only be true in a few cases, but not all valid actors are "playable races".  Many mods add standalone followers who have their own race and would not count as "playable" for the purposes of this condition check.

I frequently add NPCs to my game and give them unique races so that they may receive unique bodies and alignments in Sexlab.

Not saying you shouldn't share, but some people may use the modified esp and find that previously available actors are no longer selectable with this option.

Just a heads-up.  Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for sharing, Fuzzykins.  Just an observation which may only be true in a few cases, but not all valid actors are "playable races".  Many mods add standalone followers who have their own race and would not count as "playable" for the purposes of this condition check.

I frequently add NPCs to my game and give them unique races so that they may receive unique bodies and alignments in Sexlab.

Not saying you shouldn't share, but some people may use the modified esp and find that previously available actors are no longer selectable with this option.

Just a heads-up.  Thanks again for sharing!

Yeah I mostly did it for myself because I found it irritating to have the dialog on my dog. If there's another way to remove it from my dog I would have done that instead...I personally don't use custom humanoid races, but in order to make an animal follower, making a custom race was necessary, hence why the dialog shows up on it unless I added that check. I'm kind of a modding noob though so if there's a better way, go for it...

First, I want to say thanks for your time and dedication WraithSlayer.

I believe if you want to have FUN, then reading is FUNdamental. I have a small problem, but nothing I can't deal with myself easily enough. I read through every post in this topic hoping to find a solution and while not finding any I did learn a few more things. It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't read and I saw many posts that were previously answered, or could be solved by doing a browser search and just READING! Enough of my rant, so I'll continue....

My Spouse won't redress after SE initiated sex, in fact she unequips everything and runs around nude. I read she 'will' redress after a small amount of time, or if you tell her "Let's take a break for now" If I remember correctly. But for me this isn't the case... I waited 2 hours in game time even after using the take a break dialogue. When she goes outside (cell change) she will be fully clothed.

I also checked this against 2 other sex starting dialogues:

1) I find you very attractive/Hey, remember last time...   (from Mia's Lair)

2) Hold up a moment....   

Both of these work as intended using all the options set in SLframework for stripping, etc. with them redressing immediately afterwards.

The one odd thing I noticed is the nudity she displays is different for 'SE' than the other 2 in that her nipple and clitoris rings (from another SLplugin) are also removed during this event. Her body tattoos from the CharacterCreation menus remain properly though. I didn't know if anyone else had similar issues, so I came to this topic.

Spouse Info: She is also one of my 'playable' characters as I used the mod Familiar Faces to integrate my 4 Sexy Female Player characters into 1 horny mans world. (Works great) Besides this small issue she works completely as intended, fully married, living in the HF Pale home near Whiterun with no 'My love' issues whatsoever.

Anyways, I can wait for her to go outside to redress automatically, or just have her follow me (using EFF) and then simply taking one clothing item away (redresses immediately) and giving it back, then dismissing. All is good, All is well.

tl;dr

Spouse has different undress and redress results when using SE dialogue, compared to 2 other dialogue options.

I was wondering if others were having problems getting this mod to work with the latest SexLab (1.61b). The spouse approaches, but I don't see any dialogue options...

Might be a conflict with another mod, I recently had something similar in that she would approach, the dialogue worked, but when I accepted her advances things just stopped at that point and no animations occurred, plus trying to speak to her again just resulted in the same dialogue repeating and the only way out of the loop was to refuse her advances.

Since then I installed a test version of Lovers Comfort which uses the SexLab Aroused scanner instead of Lovers Comfort's own scanner and the problem vanished, so I can only assume there was some kind of conflict between the latest version of Lovers Comfort's own arousal scanner and Spouses Enhanced as I'd never had the problem with earlier versions of the mod.

btw. if your spouse has a custom voice, you did install Fuz Ro D-oh didn't you?

I was wondering if others were having problems getting this mod to work with the latest SexLab (1.61b). The spouse approaches, but I don't see any dialogue options...

Might be a conflict with another mod, I recently had something similar in that she would approach, the dialogue worked, but when I accepted her advances things just stopped at that point and no animations occurred, plus trying to speak to her again just resulted in the same dialogue repeating and the only way out of the loop was to refuse her advances.

Since then I installed a test version of Lovers Comfort which uses the SexLab Aroused scanner instead of Lovers Comfort's own scanner and the problem vanished, so I can only assume there was some kind of conflict between the latest version of Lovers Comfort's own arousal scanner and Spouses Enhanced as I'd never had the problem with earlier versions of the mod.

btw. if your spouse has a custom voice, you did install Fuz Ro D-oh didn't you?

Yes, I have Fuz Ro D-oh, but I found out it was being overwritten by files from All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy. So, I placed Fuz Ro D-oh below that mod in MO...and problem solved. If you hadn't mentioned Fuz, I'd probably still be stuck, so thanks a bunch.

• 3 weeks later...

SE does something funky with the bed in breezehome that makes it partially incompatible with Breezehome Fully Upgradeable.

Here's the author's commentary on it:

- Animated Prositution - This mod causes the bed to turn sideways in the master bedroom as it has scripts that reference the original player bed. [...] if you reinstall/uninstall those mods after setting the "master bed" you will have issues... not my fault. You have been warned.
- Enhanced Spouses - this mod causes the same error as above because it also has scripts that reference the master bed. [...] if you reinstall/uninstall those mods after setting the "master bed" you will have issues... not my fault. You have been warned.

However, placing BFU lower in the mod and ESP priority in mod organizer has no effect on the bed placement: it's still sideways.

Does anyone know of a workaround? The author of BFU had a workaround in version 1.7.8 but it isn't uploaded anywhere due to other issues with it, and while they're presently working on version 2.0 it's been a while in the making (which I'm not surprised about -- making mods doesn't seem like a cakewalk.)

SE does something funky with the bed in breezehome that makes it partially incompatible with Breezehome Fully Upgradeable.

Here's the author's commentary on it:

- Animated Prositution - This mod causes the bed to turn sideways in the master bedroom as it has scripts that reference the original player bed. [...] if you reinstall/uninstall those mods after setting the "master bed" you will have issues... not my fault. You have been warned.

- Enhanced Spouses - this mod causes the same error as above because it also has scripts that reference the master bed. [...] if you reinstall/uninstall those mods after setting the "master bed" you will have issues... not my fault. You have been warned.

However, placing BFU lower in the mod and ESP priority in mod organizer has no effect on the bed placement: it's still sideways.

Does anyone know of a workaround? The author of BFU had a workaround in version 1.7.8 but it isn't uploaded anywhere due to other issues with it, and while they're presently working on version 2.0 it's been a while in the making (which I'm not surprised about -- making mods doesn't seem like a cakewalk.)

This should work for ya. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

• 3 weeks later...

I have four thoughts with this mod:

1: Amazing mod. Really love it. it makes the marriage more immersive. Good job

2: i have a suggestion. Is it possible to add a dialogue option in caves? I'm exploring this cave with my spouse (Serana) and then she suddenly asks me 'Where have you been?' and the only option that i can choose is 'Not now.. maybe later?'

This is the only reason why she would seek a lover, and it's bugging me. Could you add options in dialogue like:

(I caves/mines/tombs/wilderness): "Ehh.. <name of spouse>, are you sure you want me now? Here?" .... (based on their Aroused lvl he/she will say 'yes' or 'no')

(In the middle of cities where you have a house.) "Hmm, how about we go to my place.... just the two of us?"

(In a city where you don't have a house) "You sure you want me here? With everyone watching?"

or add the option of the inn....: "How about i rent a room in the inn, and we go at it there?"

As the mod is now, you can only agree when you're in your house, and that is probably the least visited place in all of Skyrim.

3: another suggestion: Maybe, when your spouse has a lover, you can talk it out with them.. Just a random thought :)

4: I constantly experience a bug where i cannot talk to my spouse when she wants to. Serana constantly asks me "Where have you been?" and "Were you looking for me?" but i cannot initiate the dialogue. I have to reload the game, and if i'm lucky, the dialogue works again.

This is not just bugging me, but it pisses me off. Can you please fix this? Is there maybe a bod that interferes with this mod? Am i doing something wrong?

Kissing only has Arrok standing foreplay is there any edit I can do to tag the leito kissing animations?

Yeah. For the kissing scene, SE searches for animations that include all of the 3 tags: "Kissing", "Foreplay", "Standing". Leito kissing animations are missing the "Standing" tag, even though they're clearly standing animations, so if you add that missing tag, SE will use them. You can do this via scripting, or if you have Apropos, I think it includes a way of injecting animation tags by just editing a text file. Alternatively you could edit SE to not require the "Standing" tag, but then you'd get a bunch of animations that don't fit the context.

However, keep in mind the kissing scene only works correctly with animations that have at least 4 stages, since the scene is made to stop at the third stage to avoid an orgasm. Leito kissing anims only have 3 stages, so the orgasm will trigger before the animation can be ended.

Kissing only has Arrok standing foreplay is there any edit I can do to tag the leito kissing animations?

Yeah. For the kissing scene, SE searches for animations that include all of the 3 tags: "Kissing", "Foreplay", "Standing". Leito kissing animations are missing the "Standing" tag, even though they're clearly standing animations, so if you add that missing tag, SE will use them. You can do this via scripting, or if you have Apropos, I think it includes a way of injecting animation tags by just editing a text file. Alternatively you could edit SE to not require the "Standing" tag, but then you'd get a bunch of animations that don't fit the context.

However, keep in mind the kissing scene only works correctly with animations that have at least 4 stages, since the scene is made to stop at the third stage to avoid an orgasm. Leito kissing anims only have 3 stages, so the orgasm will trigger before the animation can be ended.

Ok so I'm new to this If I tried scripting would I be rooting through my scripts folder and is it the tags in the sexlab files I'd be tweaking?

-hmm my first wife minerva has my love dialogue option but zoya that i married second dont have it ... i had to use relationship overrride XD 

-living ouer fantasies made minerva disapear when i choosed it at inn XD should i have done it at player home ? 

-do i need to choose to live with them in my player house since they are both at inn to wait or can i choose live at their home ? 

yeah im bit confused at these matters otherwise this mod is brillian i hope that someone keeps updating it :) 

This mod is fantastic and adorable. Just what I was looking for to add a more -romantic- element to Skyrim marriage.

However I have a glaring problem with this mod and I hope anyone could help me.
The mod functions properly and ends up on MCM and register my current spouse but it's incapable of adding the dialog to my current spouse. It'll work alright but only if I kill my current wife and grab a new one.

Anyone else experienced this or got any pointers of solutions?

Note: They are vanilla wives like Lydia, Brelyna Maryon and Jenassa.

This mod is fantastic and adorable. Just what I was looking for to add a more -romantic- element to Skyrim marriage.

The mod functions properly and ends up on MCM and register my current spouse but it's incapable of adding the dialog to my current spouse. It'll work alright but only if I kill my current wife and grab a new one.

Do you have Fuz Ro Doh installed for unvoiced speech?

Alternatively, you could install the excellent mod Vilja along with the Spouses Enhanced Vilja add on and get very good VOICED responses from her.

Do you have Fuz Ro Doh installed for unvoiced speech?

Alternatively, you could install the excellent mod Vilja along with the Spouses Enhanced Vilja add on and get very good VOICED responses from her.

I do not have those mods.

But the dialogue does have voiced speech, it just won't trigger on my current saves' wives.(The dialogue at all. She'll walk up to you when you get home and try to use the mod's dialogue but ends up just giving the generic greeting) The only way I can fix it is by getting a new wife with the mod active. And as you know.. it's hardly romantic to kill your wife and marry a new one.

Im sure Vilja is a lovely lady but I have no interest in her.

Ok so I'm new to this If I tried scripting would I be rooting through my scripts folder and is it the tags in the sexlab files I'd be tweaking?

I'm sorry to be a pest with this I mean appreciate your responses already but.. I want to do this right, if I go down the scripting route what scripts would I need to tweak the ones from SE or Sexlab?

I'm sorry to be a pest with this I mean appreciate your responses already but.. I want to do this right, if I go down the scripting route what scripts would I need to tweak the ones from SE or Sexlab?

Depends on what your goal is. If you just want to make the Leito anims valid for the kissing scene and don't mind possibly adding unintended animations along with it, then removing SE's requirement of the Standing tag will do just fine.

Otherwise, you'll want to add the Standing tag to those animations in SexLab and NSAP. (they have 1 Leito kissing animation each, if I recall)

Anyone taking this over? I seriously wish to see Khajiit support! I mean how does it not?! Khajiits and Argonians are really popular among the TES community. There's mods to add support for all voice followers and marriage dialogue but SE still lacks support for my kitties. :'(

I tried to open this up in the CK, it crashes, not sure how to edit it and add more voices, etc. So I'll leave it up to someone who knows what they're doing. I just hope someone does come along one day.

Anyone taking this over? I seriously wish to see Khajiit support! I mean how does it not?! Khajiits and Argonians are really popular among the TES community. There's mods to add support for all voice followers and marriage dialogue but SE still lacks support for my kitties. :'(

I tried to open this up in the CK, it crashes, not sure how to edit it and add more voices, etc. So I'll leave it up to someone who knows what they're doing. I just hope someone does come along one day.

If I recall correctly, SE already supports the vanilla Khajiit and Argonian voices. If you mean custom voices from mods, well that issue isn't specific to those two races, there just aren't people interested in making add-ons for SE.

If I recall correctly, SE already supports the vanilla Khajiit and Argonian voices. If you mean custom voices from mods, well that issue isn't specific to those two races, there just aren't people interested in making add-ons for SE.

For real?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I can marry Khayla and enjoy the enhanced spouse?!

:heart:

I never knew that! XD

I thought since by default they cannot be married (and only the male voice can be a follower) it wasn't in there. I'll have to check this......