Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

I have a problem, I'm new to Modding Skyrim so please bear with me. After the dialogue My wife(AELA) and I are just standing  there. No animation. But she kept saying you've done well. Can you help me please? 

Did you install Fnis correct?

I think so, It worked on my last mod. The AP Mod. It was the latest FNIS Behaviour V5_5 to be exact. Thanks for the reply btw. And my SexLab framework is V160 hotfix 2 Full.  

You need to rerun GenerateFNIS for USers when you install another animation mod, like Sexlab, if you didn't already.

Yes, I have rerun it several times after the SexLab installation. Hmm, I just finished overwriting FNIS with the 5_5 update fix. but still the same. I'm Running it on MOD organizer. I attached my MO and FNIS if it helps.

post-941884-0-39739000-1441479186_thumb.jpg

post-941884-0-22203100-1441479231_thumb.jpg

Your FNIS is not correctly installed, as it did not detect your SexLab animations. When you're using Mod Organizer, you have to run FNIS through MO in order for it to generate the animation behaviors, read this for how to.

OK thnx, I'll try it.

Please follow the link in my sig, the Modding Guide, on the first post there's numerous videos posted from Gopher that explains all of this, bottom video helfully lays out how to run FNIS with Mod Organizer.

Also you'll probably find the rest of it useful as well.

Your FNIS is not correctly installed, as it did not detect your SexLab animations. When you're using Mod Organizer, you have to run FNIS through MO in order for it to generate the animation behaviors, read this for how to.

OK thnx, I'll try it.

Yey! it's now working! Thank you. It didn't work at first but all I needed to do is click MOD configuration, SexLab Tab and Install the update that says Click Here. But the main problem was running FNIS externally.  Thanks guys.

Any quick fix for the "Have your lips missed mine" kissing option?After the SL update. Because that`s not kissing BABY !!  :P

But really is there?

Pretty sure that's caused by the animation tag changes in SL 1.6, and is something I'll need to fix with an update to SE when I have the time.

Ok thank you and thank you for picking up this Mod it` on my must have list for playing.

I made a plugin to give voiced responses for Vilja as a spouse.  Would this be something you would like to include as a download for the mod, or would it be something I should put up as my own release?  Also, I am not sure what the rules are for sharing such a plugin, but it wouldn't require sharing of any Vilja mod files, it would just be the single .esp file that depends from both Spouses Enhanced and Vilja.

Any quick fix for the "Have your lips missed mine" kissing option?After the SL update. Because that`s not kissing BABY !!  :P

But really is there?

Pretty sure that's caused by the animation tag changes in SL 1.6, and is something I'll need to fix with an update to SE when I have the time.

Ok thank you and thank you for picking up this Mod it` on my must have list for playing.

Yes the tags in SE for "Have your lips missed mine" are cuddling, and in SL the tags for kissing is Foreplay.....dont know how to change it and Im not gonna try lol. Just noticed it in TES5EDIT is all.

I made a plugin to give voiced responses for Vilja as a spouse.  Would this be something you would like to include as a download for the mod, or would it be something I should put up as my own release?  Also, I am not sure what the rules are for sharing such a plugin, but it wouldn't require sharing of any Vilja mod files, it would just be the single .esp file that depends from both Spouses Enhanced and Vilja.

Put it up as your own release, and I'll link to it from the main topic. :)

So, I love this mod, it's by far my favorite.  I've never really had any issues with it.  However, recently my SL stuff has been acting really wonky.  I get Runtime Crashes or just straight CTD when trying to run SL animations.  Now, best I can tell, I'm only doing 2 things different.

1)  Running SL 1.60 Full (Hotfix)

2)  Decided to Marry Serana for the first time so downloaded the add-on

So, I uninstalled everything SL, cleaned the scripts, made a clean save, then began re-installing (and testing) one mod at a time (Yes, I ran FNIS after every install :)  ).  Spouses Enhanced worked fine, but once I installed the Serana add-on, I started getting problems again.  I'm not sure if it's a comparability thing, maybe just my system, or some other conflict.

I'm not really too saavy with this stuff, but I included Papy in case he can tell you anything.   :)

Papyrus.0.log

**Update**

Sooo...I don't think it's an issue with the mod.  I think it's Serana (that bitch), more specifically how SL interacts with her.  The next set of mods I installed was SL Submit.  Submit installed, everything is good.  Installed Submit Serana Add-On...everything went wonky again.  So, I think for now, I'll just leave her to stew in her little castle and find some other hot chicks that wont break my game, lol.

Dude, I need a little help, on the menu it says Spouse: None. The mod doesn't recognize Sofia (Yes, the follower mod..) as my spouse. Can I manually register her? Or how can I fix this? I was wondering why I don't have the "My Love.." dialog with her then I checked and found out that the mod doesn't seem to recognize her as my spouse.

Dude, I need a little help, on the menu it says Spouse: None. The mod doesn't recognize Sofia (Yes, the follower mod..) as my spouse. Can I manually register her? Or how can I fix this? I was wondering why I don't have the "My Love.." dialog with her then I checked and found out that the mod doesn't seem to recognize her as my spouse.

Sofia has a unigue voice. This will only work with followers or mods that use vanilla voices.

Sofia has a unigue voice. This will only work with followers or mods that use vanilla voices.

Well, shit.. That's too bad. Is there anyway I can change wives?

Well, shit.. That's too bad. Is there anyway I can change wives?

Not sure as Sophia relationship status is built into the mod.Been awhile cant remember if you have the option to divorce her.

I use this for divorce http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52909/?but that will be no help to you.

You could try the others on there maybe one will work.

Sofia The Funny follower uses her own marry system so she cant use SE.

But you can actually marry some other to, since she dont mind that.

sounds good. I will love to try it.

That's incorrect, the latest versions of SE now support NPCs with custom voices. (the SE dialogues will be silent though, so having Fuz-Ro-Doh is highly recommended)

The reason Sofia doesn't work is because she doesn't register with the marriage system in Skyrim at all, she has her own thing. Therefore, Skyrim never considers her the player's spouse, and neither does SE. However, given that she's separate means you can be married to her and still marry someone else through the vanilla ceremony to make use of SE's features.

That's incorrect, the latest versions of SE now support NPCs with custom voices. (the SE dialogues will be silent though, so having Fuz-Ro-Doh is highly recommended)

The reason Sofia doesn't work is because she doesn't register with the marriage system in Skyrim at all, she has her own thing. Therefore, Skyrim never considers her the player's spouse, and neither does SE. However, given that she's separate means you can be married to her and still marry someone else through the vanilla ceremony to make use of SE's features.

So as long as they don`t have a marriage system built in it works? Hell that opens up things. Like x-mas morning.

Put it up as your own release, and I'll link to it from the main topic. :)

Sorry for the delayed response, as I have been busy the last week and wanted to tweak the mod a little.  I have now released the mod, so feel free to link to it. :)