Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my bad English. Love the mod so far, but i have a problem with it. When my dragonborn (she is a futanari) asks her spouse to give her a bj it doesnt work the way it should. No actual blowjob animation is played, instead it plays some random sex animation, without bj at all(vaginal,anal,footjob,etc.), on all stages of animation. Same goes for kisses. If anyone knows where(or what?) could be the problem, plz help. I hope you'll anderstand what i just said:D My Englsh is pretty bad, and i dont use translators. The rest of the mod work perfectly. Plz plz plz help :(

Sorry for my bad English. Love the mod so far, but i have a problem with it. When my dragonborn (she is a futanari) asks her spouse to give her a bj it doesnt work the way it should. No actual blowjob animation is played, instead it plays some random sex animation, without bj at all(vaginal,anal,footjob,etc.), on all stages of animation. Same goes for kisses. If anyone knows where(or what?) could be the problem, plz help. I hope you'll anderstand what i just said:D My Englsh is pretty bad, and i dont use translators. The rest of the mod work perfectly. Plz plz plz help :(

Well, that could mean one of a few things..one, you probably don't have any blowjob/kissing animations installed into your skyrim, or two, you do but didn't run FNIS, or three...something with the way this mod works misses the tagging on some(maybe even all) blowjob animations and won't select them when they should...if it's three, then the only thing you can really do is use Sexlab Tools to properly select a blowjob/kissing animation -EVERY- time you want it to happen. Kind of tedious, I know, but that's all I know at the moment to help you. xD

Taven thanks.  I figured it out. When my char is male - everyting works fine, but with female char (as futanari) even if i set my gender as male in Sexlab it doesnt work. I tried some mods that alters character gender but it didnt help. Is it possible to force SE to see my char as male?

Hope you ll understand, my English is so bad:D

PS. Nevermind. SLATE mod did the trick, added some tags, deleted some of them and now works perfectly :D My futa DB is happy :D

If someone is having the same problem - the fault lies on the "STRAIGHT" tag, remove it with tag editor, and manualy set gener of PC and NPC in Sexlab or with some other mods like "Gender bender" or "SL gender change". Mb you'll need to add "FF" tag to the animation as well. That solved it for me.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question, but does anyone have any tips (console commands, etc) on how to make Spouses Enhanced recognize Mirai as spouse?  Thanks!

Mirai - the Girl with the Dragon Heart by kaleidx 

Would require a more hands-on approach than a console command, I'm afraid. Spouses Enhanced was designed from the ground up to work with the spouse you have married through the default marriage quest, but a lot of follower mods ignore that in favour of implementing their own custom marriage. You'd have to redesign SE to work specifically for Mirai, or edit Mirai to be marriageable not just via her custom quest, but also through the default system.

Or make one plugin similar to what is made for Vilja.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52936-spouses-enhanced-vilja-updated-oct-5-2015/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Vilja already compatible with the default marriage? From what I understand, she has a custom wedding ceremony but gets loaded into the vanilla marriage quest at the end of it, allowing SE and other mods to detect her as the player's spouse. The plugin you've linked to is only for giving Vilja voiced dialogue in SE, since unsupported spouses get unvoiced dialogue by default.

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question, but does anyone have any tips (console commands, etc) on how to make Spouses Enhanced recognize Mirai as spouse?  Thanks!

Mirai - the Girl with the Dragon Heart by kaleidx 

Would require a more hands-on approach than a console command, I'm afraid. Spouses Enhanced was designed from the ground up to work with the spouse you have married through the default marriage quest, but a lot of follower mods ignore that in favour of implementing their own custom marriage. You'd have to redesign SE to work specifically for Mirai, or edit Mirai to be marriageable not just via her custom quest, but also through the default system.

Thank you for the clear explanation, WraithSlayer!

Or make one plugin similar to what is made for Vilja.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52936-spouses-enhanced-vilja-updated-oct-5-2015/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Vilja already compatible with the default marriage? From what I understand, she has a custom wedding ceremony but gets loaded into the vanilla marriage quest at the end of it, allowing SE and other mods to detect her as the player's spouse. The plugin you've linked to is only for giving Vilja voiced dialogue in SE, since unsupported spouses get unvoiced dialogue by default.

You may have right. Not sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I'm using the Hassildor House mod and my character married Serana. When acting out fantasies, the screen blacks out and Serana disappears and I can't find her. Is this supposed to happen?

Hey can anyone help me, I have a issue where I installed the mod and it says it is installed, but it wont let me do anything to my spouse, the dialog is not availabile.

Please anyone help!

Did you take your characters spouse to the designated bed? Usually that's where the intimate dialog appears.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say, this is an amazing mod but for some reason, I'm not seeing the "My Love" option. I had deactivated my other marriage mods, followed the instruction, so on.

I'm married to Miraak with the follower mod, Miraak Dragonborn Follower. When I talk to him or cheat to get the mod working, there is no dialogue option to work with him, even when standing next to the bed. I just want to have consensual, loving sex with my Dragonborn husband...

Here, I'll include my plugins as well.

plugins.txt

• 1 month later...

Just want to say, this is an amazing mod but for some reason, I'm not seeing the "My Love" option. I had deactivated my other marriage mods, followed the instruction, so on.

I'm married to Miraak with the follower mod, Miraak Dragonborn Follower. When I talk to him or cheat to get the mod working, there is no dialogue option to work with him, even when standing next to the bed. I just want to have consensual, loving sex with my Dragonborn husband...

Came here to say the same thing, I'm also using a custom follower (Gorr from Interesting NPCs)

Came here to say the same thing, I'm also using a custom follower (Gorr from Interesting NPCs)

That dont work.

Since this mod targets vanilla skyrim spouses.

If you want custom spouses you need to make one plugin for them.

That is something you can read about at page 1.

That dont work.

Since this mod targets vanilla skyrim spouses.

If you want custom spouses you need to make one plugin for them.

That is something you can read about at page 1.

Mods are supported, but I noticed I have another mod that might change the marriage quest. It's probably the culprit.

Spouses Enhanced is compatible with virtually any marriable NPC, including those added by mods, but it requires the vanilla marriage quest to be unaltered (except for the Hearthfire edits, which are supported)

• 5 weeks later...

Is there a  way to make this work with the outfit system that AFT uses? I have Serana using the Lustmord Vampire armor as her main attire but pieces of it stay equipped when she equips one of the outfits in her wardrobe.

I have the same problem. Anyone knows how to deal with this?

• 1 month later...

I can't make this mod work. At 0 level  i have two options - "Did your mouth miss my kisses" and then sex animation start - wherever I'm. And "gaze ...." under it it's only "it's nothing". When i manualy change level to 4 i only have access to drawer and can go on vacations. That's all. Nothing under "gaze ...". I don't think this mod should work like that. I play at SSE, so i tried converting this mod, but it doesn't change anything.

EDIT: I just installed this mod at normal Skyrim and the biggest difference i see is that in SE version animations mostly doesn't match theirs descriptions, that's why rather than kissing animation you get random sex one. Also affection level doesn't rise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey y'all! Just wanted to stop in and say that I was going to try to start taking a peek at this mod as a primer for learning the ins-and-outs of skyrim's modding environment. Already got the all clear from WraithSlayer to take a look so if there were any bugs that needed addressing, please let me know here or on telegram (@AshAkiri) and I'll be happy to see what can be done!

e: And if there are any feature requests, please let me know as well! 

On 2/12/2018 at 6:26 PM, ashakiri said:

Hey y'all! Just wanted to stop in and say that I was going to try to start taking a peek at this mod as a primer for learning the ins-and-outs of skyrim's modding environment. Already got the all clear from WraithSlayer to take a look so if there were any bugs that needed addressing, please let me know here or on telegram (@AshAkiri) and I'll be happy to see what can be done!

e: And if there are any feature requests, please let me know as well! 

Will you be porting this mod to sse?