Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Hi guys. So I just installed this mod, and it's all working fine, except for the fact that most (maybe all, I haven't tried them all) of the animations seem to be out of sync. It looks like either my character or my spouse aren't in exactly the right spot, and it's causing most animations to look really strange.

Screenshot:

HDHvGvX.png

Hi guys. So I just installed this mod, and it's all working fine, except for the fact that most (maybe all, I haven't tried them all) of the animations seem to be out of sync. It looks like either my character or my spouse aren't in exactly the right spot, and it's causing most animations to look really strange.

Screenshot:

HDHvGvX.png

This issue isn't due to Spouses Enhanced, as it's the framework that controls actor positioning.

If it only happens with your spouse and not other NPCs, she may have a weird height/scale, try enabling "Even Actors Height" in SexLab's MCM.

Screenshot:

HDHvGvX.png

This issue isn't due to Spouses Enhanced, as it's the framework that controls actor positioning.

If it only happens with your spouse and not other NPCs, she may have a weird height/scale, try enabling "Even Actors Height" in SexLab's MCM.

Thanks for the quick reply, that worked~! Another question, I use the HDT High Heels system, which obviously makes my character taller than my spouse, making me have to unequip my boots before starting animations such as kissing. Is there a way for the mod to ignore HDT High Heels and set my character's height to default for the animation's duration?

Screenshot:

HDHvGvX.png

Thanks for the quick reply, that worked~! Another question, I use the HDT High Heels system, which obviously makes my character taller than my spouse, making me have to unequip my boots before starting animations such as kissing. Is there a way for the mod to ignore HDT High Heels and set my character's height to default for the animation's duration?

2 ways.  There is a mod that specifically handles the HDT high heels.  You'll need to do a search for it on LL.  OR you can wait for 1.60 to be released which has that mod/fix built in (has to be activated in the SexLab MCM I believe, or it might do it automatically - not sure).  1.60 should be coming out soon(ish).

[EDIT] Link to the mod:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1528-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler/ .

Again, this is a framework issue, not a Spouses Enhanced issue. :P  The SexLab framework 1.60 release candidate includes a new option to automatically handle the HDT high-heels effect during sex animations, so if you're still on 1.59c and don't want to wait until the official 1.60 release, you may want to give it a try.

EDIT: srayesmanll you ninja! :ph34r:

Hi

Thank you so much for picking this up, its a great mod. Ive just updated from 1.4i, clean save etc, on my first attempt the 'my love' didnt show up but after a save and load all the normal options were there,

however my spouse will not approach me. Im using the overide set to four for testing, any advice?

Thanks again

Kwasind

Hi

Thank you so much for picking this up, its a great mod. Ive just updated from 1.4i, clean save etc, on my first attempt the 'my love' didnt show up but after a save and load all the normal options were there,

however my spouse will not approach me. Im using the overide set to four for testing, any advice?

Thanks again

Kwasind

Your spouse only approaches you once every X days, depending on your affection level. (level 0 is once every 7 days, level 4 is once a day)

If you were at affection-0, and only recently switched to 4, you may need to allow up to 7 days for the script to switch to the shorter interval that affection-4 offers.

I installed the mod, kissed my wife and my wife and my character merged, and while my wife is doing the animation my character is just standing in a static pose.

You forgot to run FNIS, or your SexLab framework is not installed correctly.

I ran FNIS, and I installed sexlab using NMM

Try starting an animation with the spouse using just the SexLab MCM, instead of the Spouses Enhanced dialogues. Let me know if it works.

they're both standing nude in a static pose facing each other

Okay, so it's a SexLab framework problem. Since you've already run FNIS, I don't really know what could be preventing the animations from running. Perhaps you're using a too old version of FNIS, or you have an old skeleton installed. In any case, since this is a general framework problem, I'd recommend posting in the SexLab technical support section, as more people can help you there.

Okay, so it's a SexLab framework problem. Since you've already fun FNIS, I don't really know what could be preventing the animations from running. Perhaps you're using a too old version of FNIS, or you have an old skeleton installed. In any case, since this is a general framework problem, I'd recommend posting in the SexLab technical support section, as more people can help you there.

Ok, thanks anyway, just out of curiosity what skeleton do you use

Okay, so it's a SexLab framework problem. Since you've already fun FNIS, I don't really know what could be preventing the animations from running. Perhaps you're using a too old version of FNIS, or you have an old skeleton installed. In any case, since this is a general framework problem, I'd recommend posting in the SexLab technical support section, as more people can help you there.

XPMSE

XPMSE

Tried using that skeleton, didn't work, so i'm going to try SexLab technical support for help

Okay, so it's a SexLab framework problem. Since you've already run FNIS, I don't really know what could be preventing the animations from running. Perhaps you're using a too old version of FNIS, or you have an old skeleton installed. In any case, since this is a general framework problem, I'd recommend posting in the SexLab technical support section, as more people can help you there.

Ok I figured it out, turns out i only had  an update for sexlab installed and not the actual framework, so now the animations are working, but their alignment is a little off, but I'm pretty sure i can adjust the alignment using the animation editor, does the mod only use some of the animations from sexlab or does it use all of them, and if it only uses some would you mind giving me a list of the animations so I can adjust their alignments.

Ok I figured it out, turns out i only had  an update for sexlab installed and not the actual framework, so now the animations are working, but their alignment is a little off, but I'm pretty sure i can adjust the alignment using the animation editor, does the mod only use some of the animations from sexlab or does it use all of them, and if it only uses some would you mind giving me a list of the animations so I can adjust their alignments.

Spouses Enhanced selects SexLab animations based on tags, so there isn't a list of animations I can give you: It depends on what version of SexLab you're running, and any extra-animation mods you're running, like NSAP for example.

With that said, depending on what dialogue choices you pick, pretty much anything with a Vaginal, Anal, Oral, or Lesbian tag is selectable, as well as some less common tags like Kissing or Footjob.

Spouses Enhanced selects SexLab animations based on tags, so there isn't a list of animations I can give you: It depends on what version of SexLab you're running, and any extra-animation mods you're running, like NSAP for example.

With that said, depending on what dialogue choices you pick, pretty much anything with a Vaginal, Anal, Oral, or Lesbian tag is selectable, as well as some less common tags like Kissing or Footjob.

so is there any way to fix the alignments without adjusting them myself, because I really don't feel like adjusting every single animation

so is there any way to fix the alignments without adjusting them myself, because I really don't feel like adjusting every single animation

You can try enabling "Even actor heights" option in the SexLab framework MCM, which should help with alignment. Other than that, I don't know. Spouses Enhanced just makes SexLab start animations with the player and spouse, it doesn't control the alignment.

Hi

Thanks again

Kwasind

Your spouse only approaches you once every X days, depending on your affection level. (level 0 is once every 7 days, level 4 is once a day)

If you were at affection-0, and only recently switched to 4, you may need to allow up to 7 days for the script to switch to the shorter interval that affection-4 offers.

Thanks for coming back, i tried your suggestion, waited eight days etc but no luck with the approach also all dialogue options were removed from my spouse. I have changed spouses acouple of times with the same result. I will keep trying and let you know if i find a reason or way.

PS; In SE 4.1 you had to uncheck UFO before getting married and then recheck it after every thing was working, I am still doing this, is it still required?

Thanks

Kwasind