Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

This is the first time i have tried to mod and any time i try to get them to perform anything they just stand inside of each other. anything i might have done wrong to get this to happen.

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS. Just installing FNIS isn't enough, you need to run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe to rebuild animations every time you install/uninstall a mod that depends on FNIS.

This is the first time i have tried to mod and any time i try to get them to perform anything they just stand inside of each other. anything i might have done wrong to get this to happen.

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS. Just installing FNIS isn't enough, you need to run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe to rebuild animations every time you install/uninstall a mod that depends on FNIS.

thank you for the help you where right about that.

So, they can't kiss each other? When i click in the option for kiss they just start having sex.

What baffles me is that there are a fuckton of mods with complex animations for this and that and but one simple kiss is something that no one created yet, like, it is that hard for two characters to have a kissing animation?

So, they can't kiss each other? When i click in the option for kiss they just start having sex.

What baffles me is that there are a fuckton of mods with complex animations for this and that and but one simple kiss is something that no one created yet, like, it is that hard for two characters to have a kissing animation?

There are multiple kissing animations around, including at least two present by default in the SexLab framework, and more you can get from SLAL packs.

The reason you're getting a sex animation for the kissing scene is probably due to animation packs you installed, that have incorrect animation tags. Spouses Enhanced uses animations that have all 3 of the following tags for the kissing scene: Kissing, Standing, Foreplay. Problem is, a lot of animators add the Kissing tag even if the animation is just 1 stage of kissing and all other stages of hardcore sex. If you cycle through the animations, you should find ones that fit the context.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wraithslayer, First: Great Mod!
I wish I said so sooner, but, of course I procrastinated until I found myself with a problem...
Lately every time I try to talk to my spouse I get this message box:
    "Watch and Pleasure Yourself? Yes/Cancel"
Sometimes if I hit 'cancel' I get normal dialog, but mostly it just exits and I can't talk to her at all.  It started after a masturbation entry event- I think I was in a rush so I ignored it- but I can't solve this issue myself, as it's been going on for several in-game weeks.  I've tried choosing 'Yes' to clear it, waiting several days, disabling entry events for days and reenabling them, sex acts through other mods, a script cleaner, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now.  Is there a console command to force an entry event to end?  Any help would be appreciated.
If it helps, some SL mods I'm using: SLFramework 1.62, Defeat, Amorous adventures, SL Trainers, and v1.73 of your mod. Thanks.

Sounds like the SexLab thread for the masturbation scene never ended for some reason. In the SexLab framework MCM, there should be an option to stop all animations, try that.

Nah, didn't work.  Also tried SexLab reset option... nope.  Any other suggestions appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, thank you for the realism factor and a greater incentive for visiting the one chosen home more regularly. However I'm having a weird problem with my spouse fading invisible when any SL animations take place in the bed. Actually she became invisible while next to the bed (changing clothes..?) after the "let's continue in the bedroom" dialogue, and faded back after "let's take a break".

Also, she went to sleep with vanilla animation and I went to sleep too, when I wake up she is invisible and I see my own anim, then she warps visible again next to the bed.

I'm just testing for a compatible modpack for now and my home is Honeyside in Riften (alternative start). I think the bed should be compatible because I can see my player char anims just fine...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, your only part right about the fading / invisible npcs.  CPU isn't even remotely used with the way skyrim is currently setup. Even if you did the core tweak in the ini you would be using only a portion of your cpu... The thing is, You would be using the max that skyrim could utilize at anyone time.  I say this because people shouldn't be all " oh noes my cpu can't handle HDT! ahhh!" when it very well could be the game bottlenecking instead. ( of course if your still using a very old cpu then yea... Renders my arguement moot lol)

There is a fix..  it might not make it go completely away but it does alleviate the problem.  It is the HDT Invisibility fix beta in my Sig.

I like this mod but I have yet to actually USE the mod... I never manage to make it far enough to get married >.>

As for being stuck on Want to watch or whatever dialogue... 

what would happen if you did the console command to reset AI?  Not saying to do it but... would it undo the marriage or would it just reset her AI back to the base AI of the marriage? 

I know resetting AI works to fix a lot of dialogue issues but I wouldn't recommend it unless you were sure it wouldn't ... give her amnesia and forget she is married to you... 

• 1 month later...

Hi, i really like this mod. But i wanted to ask something.

I don't know if this sounds stupid or not, but it said in the description that SLAB 1.60 or higher is necessary.

I am still using 1.59c because i am not a big fan of 1.60 and higher. My question would be.

Can this version stil be used with 1.59c and if not, is there still a link to spouses enhanced 1.7.2?

with friendly greetings,

Reinyn

I don't know if this sounds stupid or not, but it said in the description that SLAB 1.60 or higher is necessary.

I am still using 1.59c because i am not a big fan of 1.60 and higher. My question would be.

Can this version stil be used with 1.59c and if not, is there still a link to spouses enhanced 1.7.2?

with friendly greetings,

Reinyn

I've no idea if it will work with SL 1.59c or not, you could always give it a try, if it's not compatible someone on LL may have a copy of a version that's 1.59c compatible.

If all else fails, there is a link to an older version (1.41) on the old Spouses Enhanced page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25737-spouses-enhanced-outdated/

with friendly greetings,

Reinyn

I've no idea if it will work with SL 1.59c or not, you could always give it a try, if it's not compatible someone on LL may have a copy of a version that's 1.59c compatible.

If all else fails, there is a link to an older version (1.41) on the old Spouses Enhanced page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25737-spouses-enhanced-outdated/

Ok, thank you for the answer. I think i will give it a try first and if it does not work i will use the old version.

Earlier versions like 1.59c may still work, but the latest version of SE was compiled and tested with 1.60, so if stuff starts breaking you'll know why.

Thanks for answering my question sir. I am trying it with 1.59c now and i haven't found any problems yet.

Hello, I have encountered a problem. After installing this mod I entered my moded Proudspire Manor (current home). One part of the modification changed my bedroom (specifically the position of bed). Spouses Enhanced somehow moved the bed back to it's default place, where now it's colliding with table, chairs and looks terrible. Can I fix it somehow on my end?

EDIT:

Nevermind, managed to fix it myself using TES5Edit. Awesome mod, btw.

Hello, I have encountered a problem. After installing this mod I entered my moded Proudspire Manor (current home). One part of the modification changed my bedroom (specifically the position of bed). Spouses Enhanced somehow moved the bed back to it's default place, where now it's colliding with table, chairs and looks terrible. Can I fix it somehow on my end?

Change your load order so your Proudspire Manor mod is loaded after SE, overriding its changes. Then use SE's spells to manually tag the modded bed if it's not recognized automatically.

• 2 months later...

okay so the original author said that there will be no futa events added.... now that you're at the helm has it been added/ will be added?.

Nope. It also clearly says at the description he's not working on this mod anymore, he just shows up to help people with problems with the mod, not to update it or anything.