Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

So is this right to edit in sslAnimationDefaults.PSC ( I have just put it in BOLD here for you to see.)

function LeitoKissing(int id)
sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "Leito Kissing"

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Leito_Kissing_A1_S3", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S1", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S2", 0)
Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Leito_Kissing_A2_S3", 0)

Base.SetStageTimer(1, 1.8)
Base.SetStageTimer(3, 0.7)

Base.SetTags("Leito,Foreplay,LeadIn,Straight,Standing,Mouth,Kissing,Loving")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

So is this right to edit in sslAnimationDefaults.PSC ( I have just put it in BOLD here for you to see.)

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

That's correct, you just need to compile the script and reset the animation registry in SexLab's MCM for the changes to apply.

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

That's correct, you just need to compile the script and reset the animation registry in SexLab's MCM for the changes to apply.

Forgive me I'm going to google to see if I make sense of this query but what do you mean by compile?

Forgive me I'm going to google to see if I make sense of this query but what do you mean by compile?

You're editing a .PSC file, right? That's a Papyrus source file, the human-readable version of a Papyrus script. You need to compile it into a .PEX file (Papyrus executable) in order for Skyrim to be able to use it. This is done in the Creation Kit: Gameplay > Papyrus Script manager > search for the script in question and right-click it to get the Compile option. If this is your first time compiling a script, you'll probably have to solve a few errors before it compiles successfully.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am having trouble getting the Lover's Sancutary spell to work on my PC's bed in Breezehome.  I am not getting the option to set the bed as the master bed.  It continues to say it can't find the bed. hehe..

suggestions?

Lover's Sanctuary only works on beds that the SexLab framework recognizes. Do you have any mods that edit Breezehome? Those tend to add custom beds, which would explain your issue. There's an option in Spouses Enhanced MCM that allows you to register custom beds into SexLab, so that the spell will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this compatible with storefront by Arthmoor?

Should be, but some dialogue options will only be available when the spouse is at home.

Arthmoor knows how to write code that works correctly, as far as I know it's even compatible with SLEN if you enable SLEN's option that allows rank 4 lovers to act like a spouse.

After one short test I disabled it though, it's bad enough having the follower you actually married trying to force home cooked meals on you all the time without my entire harem doing it too...... :s

• 2 weeks later...

Is this compatible with storefront by Arthmoor?

Should be, but some dialogue options will only be available when the spouse is at home.

Awesome, thank you. What about the mod To Have and To Hold? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50121/?

It does add multiple marriages but you have to obtain it in a special way. I don't plan on using that part.

I can 100% tell you Spouses Enhanced will not work for multiple spouses, but whether it works for the first depends on how that mod edits the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest.

i see someone already touched on this, but i too am interested in finding out what tags are being looked for the various options since there's some other animations that fit but don't get selected.

_SE_SceneScript.psc has that information. Look for the Act_ functions, the tags are the fourth parameter being passed to ThreadBuilder.

So I'm having a wacky problem with this mod. It's all up and working and all the dialogue options are present. However, both playthroughs I used this mod with stopped counting days at 5. They were two different spouses as well. Not entirely sure what was causing this... Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Sorry if it's been posted already but I've installed all the requirement mods, divorced my previous wife (Elisif) and remarried Serana. I even cleaned up the scripts and created a fresh save without the mod. I reinstalled, set the slider to 4 to test and I can't get anything out of Serana's dialogue except for kissing, wardrobe, and cleaning up. The problem might lie with the fact that I had the "Spouses Can Live Anywhere" mod and uninstalled it in the process of trying to fix this. Am I permanently fucked now or what????

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Sorry if it's been posted already but I've installed all the requirement mods, divorced my previous wife (Elisif) and remarried Serana. I even cleaned up the scripts and created a fresh save without the mod. I reinstalled, set the slider to 4 to test and I can't get anything out of Serana's dialogue except for kissing, wardrobe, and cleaning up. The problem might lie with the fact that I had the "Spouses Can Live Anywhere" mod and uninstalled it in the process of trying to fix this. Am I permanently fucked now or what????

Try using a save from before installing Spouses Can Live Anywhere. That mod overwrites the marriage quest and is not Hearthfires-compatible, so it can cause quite a few issues with marriage mods.

Try using a save from before installing Spouses Can Live Anywhere. That mod overwrites the marriage quest and is not Hearthfires-compatible, so it can cause quite a few issues with marriage mods.

Man...I made a lot of progress with that mod installed and I don't even remember how long ago my last save was without it. Any way to revert the damage made by it?

Man...I made a lot of progress with that mod installed and I don't even remember how long ago my last save was without it. Any way to revert the damage made by it?

Divorcing and remarrying using a divorce mod might work, provided the divorce mod restarts the marriage quest properly.

Divorcing and remarrying using a divorce mod might work, provided the divorce mod restarts the marriage quest properly.

Nope. Tried several divorce mods including "Simple Marriage" but nothing happens. I also tried using the bat divorce mod on the Nexus. Still the same options even when fully unlocked: kissing and wardrobe. Oddly enough, I loaded an even older save and tried with Elisif and it gave the option to take a vacation. Don't know if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

There is something happening in SE that I can't quite put my finger on. I use Pet Collar and when having sex with a pet I've noticed my spouse when she's watching will have this sad-angry expression on her face. On one occasion when I approached her to initiate sex I got the dialogue "please not now, just go". I'm just wondering what's built into SE and how far I can go being a bad boy before it has any effect on the relationship. If at all.

My spouse of course will have sex with the pets all the time.  :D

There is something happening in SE that I can't quite put my finger on. I use Pet Collar and when having sex with a pet I've noticed my spouse when she's watching will have this sad-angry expression on her face. On one occasion when I approached her to initiate sex I got the dialogue "please not now, just go". I'm just wondering what's built into SE and how far I can go being a bad boy before it has any effect on the relationship. If at all.

My spouse of course will have sex with the pets all the time.  :D

This mod doesn't tackle infidelity. What likely happened is you told your spouse to meet you in the bedroom then you forgot about her.